(2010/12) December 2010 MTB

andrea, ok i go see see. i think i will need non wired bra too. still remember when i was engorge, the wire made the pain worst! i got so pek chek tat i took it out manually :p

yvaine, not really discount but couldnt get nepia NB and S size from supermarket. their minimum order is 4 packs so tot of sharing to try try.

its selling at $15 for all sizes with NB (60pcs) and S (54pcs)

cindy, true true.. my preg hormones is making my brain SLOW... haha we better get ONE to test first.. after first few washes shld be able to determine good or not. hehe

milo

all my nursing wears are non wired. i prefer those soft cotton types, more comfy. and ya the wires will worsen engorgement!

eoneon

i just found the BP link, its still ON for the shower gel and creams! those interested can buy as well [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4359240.html?1285936382

just realise that they are selling pjs as well. maybe will just order from them one shot. still wondering if i should get the shampoo from the BP or not.

sorry to drop a message here and disturb mummies

i do have a brand new capella infant car seat BLUE in colour for sale as I got it from a baby contest [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Retail price is $159

I am selling at $120

Its still brand new in box

anyone interested please email me at [email protected]

thanks

oops .. sorry think I did a double post [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

milo: looking at the confinement menus, some stuff I dun eat like internal organs. Is it ok? Er .. pig trotter vinegar .. not sure if I'll repel. Hmm .. how's it taste like? Just salty & sour *_*

i ordered the lemongrass shower and the hair shampoo and the creams from newmummy too.

But my mum ask me not to wash my hair for at least the first week. So i guess i'll use the shampoo from the spree after the 2nd week.

I'm already using the lavender cream on areas the back area that is prone to aching.. touchwoood, so far the backaches have not come back yet.

Dew, u could try applying on ur backache if you're intending to buy shower

sunshine, i think as long as we drink our longgan/red date tea faithfully and eat most of the confinement stuff, tat shld be good enough.

i got so pek chek halfway through my confinement tat i totally skipped everything lor... dun bother drinking all the tea la... even meal also chinchye. me naughty :p

andrea, yes could be the same. i tried the pjs cos they have many designs so i chose those that at least can open to half so can allow for ease of bfeeding. some onli can open a bit some can open till the whole bust area is exposed.

klitz, thanks for the info, i am already applying the ginger cream for backache as rainbow has advised. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] i like it!

i want to order the shampoo too! anyone consolidating order?

yvaine, what's the thing about city square mall shop? if too inconvenient for mummies to go, i can help go and buy 'cos very nearby my house. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

eon, are u still interested in the KS baby bag?

rainbow, if your stretchmarks are itching, might be u never put enough oil/cream. i apply cream in the morning, and oil at night. so far (touch wood) everything's ok.

Lilsunshine, pig trotter vinegar gravy is not that bad actually but I can't stand eating pig trotters. It's supposed to be high in collagen but to me it's like eating fats!! I don't like the guey sticky feeling in the mouth. Haha.

Klitz, my cousin and mum told me not to wash hair for as long as possible. Apparently my cousin told me if we wash hair and body too early, can get body aches easily next time, frequent headaches also and feel cold easily. So must have a lot of bed rest. My cousin never bathe for a week during confinement and she's super strong now after giving birth, not scared of cold and no aches! I aim to not bathe for one week. Hope can! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

lilsunshine, have u booked your confinement catering? if you are delivering at TMC and have the FBI card, there's a very good discount with newbaby. i tried them for my first pregnancy. likely to sign up with them again this time round too.

Milo: ok, the red dates/longan tea I'm oso taking weekly now. Next time will be drinking everyday. Must stock a lot then [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Debbie: I dare not take pig trotters. It's the jelly thing rite .. I dun eat jelly oso. Personally, I dun like to drink gravy >.<

nateM: I'm delivering at NUH, likely to consider natalessential & newbaby. HB will share some of the food with me. But he must drink lotsa herbal tea cos can be heaty right? I'm taking 5 days package, weekends my HB/Mum can cook for me.

Dew, must use how much huh?? E clarins oil I use abt 20cents coin.. Is it too little? Oh yes, do u realise tat after applying e ginger cream, e heat is still there e next day till we shower..

Cindy

Ya lo. i think grandma also excited for me & also to see lil boy ba.. Cos she rather close with my gal & take care of her for abt 6-8 months during the daytime when i was still working.. Nw she also at my plc 80% of the time, staying with me.. I was also brought up by her..

Andrea

Ya, i also bought 3 & realised like nt enuf.. Somemore BHG gt sales & savings of $8+ if get another 3 so i jus buy la.., hahaha... Comfy hor..

Stefie

Try to take pic n upload for u later.. Its like those young gal bra n no under wire...

rainbow, i use a lot more then that le hahaha.. i very ks hahaha... i wil pour at least 50 cents each time and spread on tummy, thighs, arms and back...

rainbow, i also very kiasu. i put slightly smaller than 20cent coin size for tummy, another 10cent coin size for thighs & butt, and a bit for the boobs. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

the ginger cream - actually i dun think it's that hot leh! i only feel the heat for a while, it was very nice and comforting. then about an hour or so, no more liao. hehe...

aiko, lilsunshine

i tried newbaby when i had number 1. cost abt $1100 for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.

food is not bad but of course not all the food to my liking. my husb will help himself to the pig trotters esp cos i don't like pork.

one thing i really appreciated abt them was that they delivered the food to me in hosp (without making a fuss) when my boy was admitted to KKH for jaundice for 3 days.

website is www.newbaby.com.sg

rainbow, actually i tink its a good investment so far so good for me. no lines. and 1 bottle i used for like 6+ months i onli started my second bottle recently

amelia: yes, 9 Oct is the last session. Next on 16 Oct is the tour for new intake. I'll be going until 16 Oct, cos I was one week late in registering for the current class. I'll be going for 11.30 class tis Sat [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

nateM: sounds good. thanks for yr feedback. I will discuss with HB & get it settle soon [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

yeah, the oil can last very long. even though i apply almost everywhere... i'm only at my 2nd bottle, even though i started applying at 8wks...

milo, haha!! i really blur by u liao T_T

hmm now seems like got new confinement stuffs to buy...how ah!! i'm confused LOL

dbaby, as long as yr grandma staying with u, u and your girl always be brought up by her [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] so comforting hehe ^_^ soon the boy too keke..

milo - oh i see... ntuc confirmed don't have ah? hmmm maybe the sengkang/punggol mommies can also collate orders if anyone is interested. they do delivery right?

dewdew - thanks! it's metro baby fair at city square mall... me looking at the carseat, a bit too bulky to tongpang purchase! hehehe... but thanks so much for offering ;)

Dew, e cream when I apply hor, e heat kick off 3mins later than went off in abt 1hr later but if I pespire than e heat return.. Funny lei.. E smell is sooooo strong!

Jia lak, keep having tummy ache and e little one keep moving. Visited e loo at 1plus am, than 9plus am, 2plus pm, 4plus pm... Now tummy ache again.. Dunno isit I ate something wrong..

rainbow

i poo-ed 4 times on sat as well. i thought i was going to give birth soon, haha! :p the previous time before i gave birth, i kept poo-ing as well, oops.. this is gross! lol

dewdew

did u get the shampoo from newmummy?

sunshine: this week onward i hv to attend the 2pm class coz hubby has to work saturday morning already ... i will be going for the tour as well on the same day as u .. by the way, this week is about baby massage? or this one hv to pay separately ??

crystal & klitz, wah, your oil can last u for so long? i only use it at night and it's gone in 2 months!!! i must be using more than i think. :p

andrea, no i haven't got the shampoo yet. u thinking of getting too?

Wah.. Crystal n klitz, u only started your 2nd bottle. I use a palmers n mustala n I am on my 5th bottle. I got a feeling I would need my 6th bottle by nov.

If u all consolidating orders for the shampoo I dun mind combining.

Klitz

Latch is better cos it can stimulate the BM better.. Therefore the lactation nurse/counsellor will advise u to latch more frequent. Pump only after u latch on & BB is full liao & still gt milk in breast. (Breast still gt hard hard feel after feeding BB)

Shampoo

Not sure abt the shampoo u all ordering but sounds like nt bad.. Does it need to rinse off and acts as a shampoo like we use daily..? Cos i dun bath during confinement but i jus use the liquid type shampoo to comb thru the hair for tt 1 month.. Best part is no need rinse off, similar to those powder type shampoo..

Rainbow

Hw many times liao?? Watery or normal stools?? Take care.. See doc if too many times or u feel unwell..

Cindy

Good n bad la, with grandma staying with me.. Cos sometimes she can be rather stubborn.. Haiz, esp in the disciplinary ways.. And also dun knw the way she wld comment, 'still young la, y u beat her?' blah blah.. Kids r smart, they understand lo.. =(

dbaby, hmm quite true, old ppl can be more stubborn...zzz

if your girl understands, she might think grandma will 'help' her, then difficult for u to discipline her T_T

think better to ask your grandma to go aside when disciplining your girl [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

rainbow, if u diarrhoea too long, pls go see GP, get some medication and see if it gets better..take care..

cindy, ya lor, so many things to buy until i also luan liao!

yvaine, ntuc confirmed dun sell NB & S. stefie is consolidating for SK/Punggol, if u keen, let her know.

rainbow, ur poopoo-ing sounded serious sia. need to see doctor bo?

dbaby, my mum always say tat whenever we wanna discipline kaeden! so kaeden tends to be out of control whenever we are over at her place for dinner. i wonder how come last time my mum dun think i am so young when she whacked me so relentlessly with the cane :p

Rainbow

Better see doc.. Cos if food poisoning, it can be dangerous for us.. Faster go see see ba..

Cindy

Ya lo.. And sometimes when i say 'dun give' she tend to reply her 'oh mummy wan to beat, says cannot give' blah blah.. HB sometimes cant tahan n say y always mummy or daddy le, y lao ma cannot beat!! Hahah.. But tough la..

Milo

Ya lo.. When i go out eat, my gal must be seated beside me, no one can tame her.. Even daddy.. She will 'yang or' with me but knw i mean biz when i angry.. Hahah.. Even daddy she will also climb over his head. Cos daddy says, dun let her cry outside la.. Haiz...

rainbow, ya better cos scare dehydrate ah

dbaby, my hub opposite from urs! he can let kaeden cry/scream/roll in public and still will not let him have his way. i have no choice but to stand on the same side as him so as not to confuse the child. my mum will okok lah... dun beat he still young... irisa is daddy's baobei!

bubbly, i only heard tat fenugreek can help boost milk supply.

milo, haha! the confinement stuffs, i got no idea..the more i see the more i blur haha!

maybe when ash comes out, will be different treatment liao :p

dbaby, wa your grandma make u the bad person liao :p

the elders esp 3 generations higher de, wun lay a finger on the child de haha...

so will always be daddy n mummy as 'beater' LOL

Cindy

To me, doesnt matter.. Cos no matter hw fierce/strict i am with my gal, she still very close with me.. I guess cos i very involved in my gal's day-to-day activities & i will explain after scolding/beating her.. I also give her lots of hugs/kisses & love too..

Milo

Ya, she is Daddy baobei. 1 more coming out, see hw he gonna cope.. Hahahha.. Then he will knw where i am coming frm,,

Crystal, if you get CL via agency then they will apply for permit on your behalf but you will need to pay for it. If you engage on your own, rightfully under the law u still need to apply for the permit but if not caught then of course no problem lah..You can read more from the MOM website

http://www.mom.gov.sg/foreign-manpower/passes-visas/work-permit-nannies/before-you-apply/Pages/default.aspx#Levy

Andrea, I also got pjs from BHG, impression brand, cost $35 but got 30% discount so just grab one since I'll need it for the hospital stay.

dbaby, i always find that a important part in a child's life, for parents to be involved in their day-to-day activities [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wa i have to learn from u all here how to take care of kids next time :p

wow so many posts to catch up!

i think i'm the only mummy here who hasn't bought a single thing for baby yet! Also haven't thought of packing hospital bag or anything much related to the birth leh... jia lat, i wonder whether i too relaxed liao?

i keep thinking will start washing clothes/buying stuff in Nov.. so still got 1 mth more...

dunno if shld try the confinement shampoo and shower gel..cos for my first, i v naughty.. i bathe w normal shampoo and shower gel. but the packaging looks v chinese leh, scared its those china-made product, dunno really safe or not?

i tend to follow western medicine, and my gynae say can bath and wash hair (in fact she say if bf, better bathe for hygiene purpose), so i dun really believe the confinement 'rule' abt not bathing or using herbs...

also i dun think i am weaker cos i didn't follow the 'rules'... i still not scared of cold hehehe

bubbly, the tea link tt you show is quite similar to the one that jamumassage was selling at the BP section last month. But its much cheaper.

The one jamumassage was selling had quite gd reviews though...

osh gosh ,not to worry, i have not buy anything yet except newborn clothes for my babe and that i have not even washed!

you can always packed ur hosp bag 4weeks before ur edd, as even u packed them now,it might be there to collect dust.

I take fenugreek to increase my milk supply recommended by mdm wong bb while i went for her baby massage class.

And also theres a certain growth spurth every few mths after baby is born,so i do recommend some moms while our supplies is high,we should packed and freeze our bm in the sterilize breastmilk bag as it can be stored up to 6mths, and for back up supply.

I bought my breastmilk storage bag from pigeon.

Back