(2010/10) October 2010 MTB

Wow! I envious both Starrymommy and Pearlyn who only put on around the tum tum area. I'm practically putting on weight all over the body. Looking like a big barrel!! Siaz....

marrissa: Hehe ... long relationship ...

My hubby is my first bf but i am not his first gf ... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

seabreeze, but i dont really mind paying more for gd coffee~ *lick*

pearlyn, so roughly how much did u pay for the machine? any idea if robinson carry them?

Apple, I saw the nespresso machine in Paris last year. Was much cheaper than in SG, almost half price. But now I thk they reduce the price in SG for the older model, not sure how much France selling now.

Ian we are looking at the Essenza.. I like that better, selling at $398 now I think.

The capsules are ex though, more than $1 per capsule.

I thk now buy in UK cheapest coz of the low pound rate.

Pak Tor

Me and my hubby knows each other in 2001. But we only got together in 2005. ROMed in 2007 and customary in 2008. We are very blessed. Coz we waited 2yrs then plan for baby and we got our gift from God almost immediately after trying. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Conceiving

I have a few friends who have been trying for many years but still cannot conceive. One of them doing IVF and I heard from her that it is a really painful process, injecting and extracting the eggs. Another sad news I heard is from a friend whose sister was successful with her IVF but lost the baby during her 6th months. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

So I am really greatful and feel really blessed to have my little Princess!

Lingo,

The pain was so bad that I cld barely walk after i get home and hb has to be the 'man-servant' take for me things when i asked for it and gave me back rubs..it was really bad [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Vivian,

Glad everything turns out well for you [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Dun say that abt yrself if so, then I can join yr club le ;p~

Apple,

Got watch world cup ornot? yr place there got free telecast leh!

U feeling any better?

no wonder.. i always complain her my husband very pain there. maybe im small size, 2nd tri only. heard it happened only in 3rd tri.

Apple, I too was in Paris last yr too and Hubby check out the Nespresso pricing. Indeed cheaper than selling in SG wor. including the capsules! he was so tempted to buy lor, he got one colleague that will carry the Nespresso machine to office on fridays when he feels like the mood, then they have drinking sessions lor! How Envy!

imgaine now EUR is cheaper! Wah, if he is there now, sure to grab it! last yr we went EUR the exchnage is 2.1 lor.. now is only 1.7 leh.

I wana go back Europe again!

ian: gee.. i can't quite remember how much we paid for it.. i dont even know the model number. haha! its the smaller compact one, i got it in red. the milk warmer comes optional.. i think price shld be $548 or $468? but at taka sale, if i remember correctly, we saved abt close to $90 on the machine so i assume its abt 15% savings. cos if u haf taka credit card, u get additonal 5% on top of the existing sale.

and robinson also carries cos i saw it there before too.

I want to ask, if i m thé only one beside My Hb at Home, is it necessary to wear a nursing bra to breastfeed for better support or I Can go without a bra to breastfeed?

Ian ...

Now is GSS so good time to shop ... if not wait for yr end xmas sale =)

Teoong ...

I want to go to Europe too ... but guess I can wait long long heehee

Apple ...

Depends cos when you latch on ... the other breast will oso leak milk. So wearning a nursing bra with the breast pad will prevent situation of your milk leaking thr your clothes =)

Unless you are like my fren who experience no leakage when she bf =p

ivy/pearlyn/seabreeze, i very gian to buy now lor..but FC sure disapprove! i just spent on a DSLR nia.. >.<

wait until my yr-end bonus comes..see how [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Lingo,

Now in my 21 wks ++ going on 22...think I din rest sufficiently, if my gynae knows surely going to get an 'earful' from him -_-""

I told my hb I attribute it to "age" hahaha ;p~ tink u are about 2 wks ahead of me right?

Ian ...

Is your FC a coffee drinker ... cos for me who is not a coffee drinker ... I will reject your application oso hahaha at least DSLR can use to take photo of your little prince and her hahaha

hello all...

thread really moving too fast! got to skip some archives... hehehee

princess, despite your MSW feasting, only 2.5kg? that's great!

Seabreeze,

talk about milk leakage, i used to depend on breast pads for my first born. but after my 2nd delivery my aunt told me to just use my other inner arm to press hard on the nipples while feeding the other breast to the baby. this will stop milk flow and i never depended on breast pads after that. really saved me $$$!

libluey,

im around 22weeks, coming 23weeks next mon. i started this pian in May.

Ian,

believe me lah... think this investment of DSLR is all worth it... esp after everyone saw all the nice and pretty photos you took of your prince and everyone you love...

As for the coffee maker... how abt suggesting it again after your prince is out, and tell your wife that you REALLY need the GOOD coffee to keep yourself awake due to all the late nights taking care of the bb??? good excuse?? haha....

Lilbluey, I not world cup fan, both of us not, so good in some sense. :p

I am feeling better liao....the bad indigestion or heartburn or watever only ended late afternoon, or evening abt 6, 7pm...just before I go out to have a good dinner.

actually is there a difference between heart burn, indigestion and bloatedness huh..? Bloatedness I still can differentiate but the other 2 is the same?

Lingo,

Me still having cramps on/off..tht's how bad it can get -_-"" haiz

Just hope the pain will go off soon [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ian,

U won't regret investing in a DSLR lar, when u see the pictures it makes it all worthwhile! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

btw, anyone's baby kick only once in a blue moon like only a few times a day huh? not like quite throughout, every 1hr, 2hrs kind?

My baby is a quiet baby like me, make me worries at times....she kick only once a while in a day, those can count kind.

Yar last yr highest Euro at 2.2. Sian.

BUt oil price here increase alot suddenly in Jan.

The diesel from $0.9 Euro become $1.2 Euro.....so balance out the low Euro...sianz.....

Marrissa, hahah....hb been dreaming abt that....always say Gal Gal u have one side, daddy have the other......()!@&#)!@*#......hahah...

vivian, gd excuse, but most probably she'll ask me to make 3 in 1 instead.

lilbluey, yeah i already felt the difference in quality & colours~ but i scared if i might get 'poisoned' once i get too addicted with the hobby.. btw are u using prime lens? :X

Apple, my baby dun kick a lot too. i feel her move like only 2-3x after i eat. some days i dun feel at all. I'm worried she's quiet like me. of course another could be, like wat the massage lady told me.. i've got thick tummy ie. fat :s, so can't feel much movements. But then my gf she only felt her baby move recently (1st baby) and she;s 6.5 mths preggy. And she's small mind u..

Seabreeze, so wearing a nursing bra with breastpad is like a stopper? Will stop flow or will it still flow but won spill to clothes?

My hubby is a Libra. He's also very nice guy & very patient. Hehe.. My baby most likely will end up to be a Libra too :p..

Very strange, 2 days ago I dream my baby is born on 29 September. What a dream..

Right now I encounter strange dream every night :S..

apple: for ur comparision, mine kicks quite often. i can feel her every 2-3 hours.. except at nite when i might be sleeping and her movement still not dat huge. like mine, i will feel her when i wake up, after meals, during babyplus lessons and sometimes at other intervals. depends on her.. but doc has commented each time when i visit dat she's quite active and always moving.

but i dont think its a real cause for worry if ur baby kicks less often as long its baby's regular frequency. some babies are just too comfortable to move.. like my SIL's. heard from my MIL that whenever there is a scan, the baby hardly moves.. so dont worry too much ya.

Seabreeze,

i also felt sorry for their bb!I cant comment much cos i dunno them n also duuno why they can make such decision[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Emmie,

hhahaha..2.5kg...alot wor[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]lol

Ian,

i bought mine from Manchester only 145pound!full set include 2 tall glasses,2 espresso glasses,i set of the capsules...

think UK still the cheapest so far..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Marrissa, then I will attribute to my fats too then....

Mine is more of before food, hungry kick a bit...or sometimes is after food kick a bit, at nite kick a bit. My a bit is a few times can count...then maybe morning kick a bit, thats all. Most lasting 30sec or 1min? at in total kicking sessions......

groovy,

my hubby is a libra too! my DD1 is also a libra and i'm getting another libra hehehe. talk about dream, some dreams are premonitions of things to come. like my baby gender now. i had dreamt about having a baby boy twice this pregnancy. previously, my sister and my hubby dreamt of girls. all came out true!

babytiger,

not squeeze liao. just press the nipple hard to the breasts sort of like "sink" it in or flatten it in. u know, much like blocking the pipe with something hard so water won't come out. the breast pads just helps to contain your leaking milk, like sanitary pads liao! it's better you use the Avent shells that could collect those leaking milk. you can later give that leaking milk to your baby. sometimes can be quite a lot you know, i've collected like 2oz of leaking milk alone.

apple, or a fren taught me that u can breastfeed baby one side and use pump the other side. She passed down her single pump to me and told me to do that, so no wastage, then can either fridge or continue to feed baby from bottle.

Ian,

Yesh...u will get 'poisoned' for sure! and later sure get the BBB virus but then the lens/accessories are not as cheap as bb stuff but it's an investment if you are seriously into photography...

My hb and myself own a variety of lens frm prime to zoom, so u can roughly calculate how much we've spend le ;p~

Did u buy any prime?

diamond, okayyy noted [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

make my heart itchy only..

Thanks Pearlyn, then I think my Baby is like me....dun really like to move, only move when prompt, like just now, I beg her tell her pls pls pls, kick for mummy....She kick once, twice. Then I ask her she love mummy. She keep quiet liao.......all the way till now, that was half an hr ago ba.....

apple, my bb kick only that much too. give some time. maybe bb too comfortable in there

yah, wat are libras like? Are they loud, athletic etc?

princess_diamond> I found my hubby very calming, hehe.. Becoz I'm the one usually getting very panicked, then he will cool me down :p

bluey, not yet..FC never approve budget~

guess i'll stick to my kit lens for the time being.. was thinking of getting a 50mm f1.8d for portraits.

i'm still pretty new in this..whadya think?

wow Melissa, I understand liao. Thanks.

I now v scare of wrong breastfeeding technique then nipple sore, pain and such......These things only know after delivery...Whether skills or knowledge has practise correctly.

Ian,

U shd get that, it would be more than suffice [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Trust me u will see the difference even greater, let me dig out an old pic for u to see to "poison" u further! keke

Marrissa, but 2 hand I dunno how to multi task. I cant rem the pass down breastpump I have is single or double...omg.....

Yesterday I saw a page on breastfeeding twins...wa seh, can feed 2 babies at the same time, incredible.

ian, u like enter wrong forum liddat ask abt lens.

I also invested in a dslr.. or sort of. I bought the olypus e-pl1 and im loving it! pics are sharp like dslr quality and yet its light and i dun haf to bother abt the technical aspects of it. ok la i learn a bit of stuff from my prof camerawoman gf. I just posted some pics using cam in my blog.

my baby kick very often, whenever she likes. last nite when i woke up to pee, she kicked too.

shock to feel that she awake or ask mummy dun anyhow move to disturb her slp. haha

Back