(2010/04) April 2010 mtb

Hi! I'm an Apr 09 mummy who overstocked on Bellamy's Organic Rice Cereal (Iron Enriched). Have two boxes to give away but expiry is 31 Jan 2011. Giving away but "buyer" must bear postage and handling $1.50/box. Anyone keen? It's suitable for 4M+ -- more details from the Bellamy's Australia website

http://www.bellamysorganic.com.au/catalogue/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=37

Btw, any1 have breastpads to clear cheap? Pls PM me. Tx & have a blessed 2011!

Hello Ju, Chips! ...me also working...got called back to work though im on leave the whole of this week....awfully quiet in orpit~~~

woofy

mine ah hmm all bosses came back from biz trip liao but i dont feel like working leh so no mood, so thinking of birthday cakes haha [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

New Year Resolution

Anybody spend a moment to think abt this..

Today I'm thinking [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/kao_wink.gif]

hahah my office is also empty, lots of ppl on leave! i cleared my leave last week, took my annual leave and childcare leave liao...so this week super sian sitting in the office!

usually u wont see me post on the forum coz super busy at work but today really no mood to do anything jus wanna surf surf surf haha!

bbdust, thinking of bd cakes for leroy ah? me also thinking hw to celebrate my little tiger's first birthday!

hi chips, havent really hear from u before (or maybe its because i long time never log in haha), are u a new member to our group?

my new yr resolution is to get back to pre-preg size and weight!

Judy Saw

I think you in my FB lei.. I'm not new before birth I already here hehee....

I'm still 5kg away from my pre preg weight.. but am happy currently that I dun look that BIG liao.. Will cut down more on fatty food and also try eggless diet.

1 of my New Year resolution is to find higher pay job....

jude

eh eh can take away my boy's name ah got stalker tks tks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] just ah boy can liao hee

woops sorry bbdust, im so out of touch, will remove for ya!

chips, yes ure right, i'm more on fb, are u in my fb frens list? hehe, would like to put a face to the nick =)

Judy

over 20 mins cant delete liao ...

I saw you on fb, u quite pretty 1 tats y capture my attention hahaa...

Yesterday, Im trying to draft my boy cake to the bakery shop.. and have sent enquiry to pine garden.

Hi mummies,

Long time never came in for a chat.

How is everyone and the baby getting on? My baby girl 8 mth old already. Check with you when I can introduce egg yolk to her. If not wrong, should be 8 mth onwards rite. I had forgotten.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

thanks chips, for remembering my face keke =p

i also wanna order 2 tier cake from pine garden!!!

bbdust, ok i'll email moderater now, sorry again!

BBdust - then must wait till cny...but aft is even worse, "dry spell" all the way - no more holidays...sigh. Hahha...

mumofamelia -i tink dr say aft 8 mth can intro, but must be hard boiled egg yolk. I kiasee abit, wun intro till aft 9mths

jude

no worries lah hee [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sgsc

hee must think positively mah hee [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] think of ur nxt hol destination then look forward to it.

ANyone noes where selling strollers (cheaper) besides BB kingdon n hypermart?

Also, anyone heard of ACtive BB carrier b4? Frm US..tinking of getting them today else no time....

TIA!

BBdust - then i must wait LONGGGGGGGG LONGGGGGG, always say say say must hard to put into action one...most prob gotta wait wen bb a yr old

Judy, everything ah? Hw come Robinsons always got sale one (though im not complaining la!) whahaha...

SGSC, ya ya Robinsons is forever on sale, christmas la, post christmas la, member sale la, etc etc haha!!! should be everything bah, not sure if have the brand of stroller u looking for. but i recently bought a new pram for caleb and it was cheaper with sale and member discount =)

okok...then i must chiong down later to see laioz..suddenly jus tinking if they'll also have a new yr eve sale/new yr day sale...then if i get 2day bo hua..i will chui my xin gan lor

but again, Robinsons sale is "ongoing" soooo...tink no best time to get one la. kekkekek...

Birthday cakes

Yes, I also wanna order from Pine gardens but.. I saw Strictly Pastry and wants to order from them too! Jialat. Strictly pastry is a home based baker and her cuppies are REALLY nice! Pine gardens on the other hand is a regular bakery that I always go to. Loves their Eclairs and lychee martini cakes ;)

HOW AH~~~~~

Jude,

Finally see you here! Yeah, you slim down alot! Jia you jia you~ I also hoping that I get back to my pre-preg weight and measurements (more impt) faster. Still got a hefty amount to lose :S

Chips,

Actually hor, I don't find you as big as you describe last time leh. I see you got sharp face somemmore no double chin! I still remember you telling us you put on 25kg right? See.. now you shed off 20kg! Amazing! I put on 21kg but only shed off like 19kg? Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Innocent devil is the best, she put on 25kg and now super slim le!!

Sgsc,

I'm also looking for stroller cause my Zapp still seems to big for my boy and the carseat which we use as a pram is abit too short for him :S Plus he keep want-ing to hold his body up like sitting position to bio scenery. I was telling my hub need to get a recline stroller liao but hub's sis bought us a Piko P3 in Tw! Tsk... I saw Aprica in Robinson nice eh!

Orangey

where u see me ?

I was 86kg before giving birth and u knw what ever since I weigh n realise wow SO heavy after birth cant slim down how.. I have to suffer from hunger lei my poor boy in my stomach must have been angry with me for not eating.. so now he revenge every nite min 2 times wake up n drink milk.

Orangey, wow ur sil so good, bought a Piko P3..since got liao, then jus use lor...else u gonna have so many strollers at home!! whahaahhha

yeah, tink im going somerset later. Can go robinsons n OG recce...

Chips,

Wah.. you nv eat while pregnant cause scared cannot lose weight? Aiyoo.. dont do that lah.. Breastfeeding does burn calories!

sgsc,

She says she bought a new piko p3 when on the phone with hub but mil told me its her old piko p3 :S But anyway, mil says its almost as new so I'm okay :p

Orangey,

I dun breastfeed after 2 mths cos back on site food not nutritious enough dun think milk produce will be in good quality.. so hor I stop and feed fm.. true bf can lose weight... but no milk liao want to go back n bf to lose more weight also impossible..

Strange enough, I realise my nn got white thing on it lei .. harden n dry 1 wats tat..

orangey...prob ur sil meant "tat time" she bought a new piko p3 issit...kekeke...but still...its a gd gift. the stroler my sil lent us jus returned to her, tats y nw mimi no stroller go gai gai

Chips,

If you don't eat well, the milk wont be really affected but more of like you yourself will be affected cause the body will take your reserves and transfer the nutrients to the milk [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Cellow,

Correct hor?

sgsc,

Hahah I think so too ah :p Oh.. actually can try Maclaren cause quite a lot of mummies here got it as their stroller. I like Cybex!

Orangey - ya tats wat i heard abt bf nutrients too...so if mother dun eat well to bu, is mother suffer next time. So we got to learn to take care of ourselves first.

Maclaren also trusted brand. Im tinking of getting the Techno XT, very very common also. always see pple pushing ard...tink quite durable. Shucks rain liao...

BBdust - good to use anot? is for NB to 25kg issit?? My neighbour also using then they always leave it outside at nite...tempted to take n try...hehhehe

Back