(2010/04) April 2010 mtb

Cellow, hugs to u and little C! strange that he so young kana egg allergy. Guess at least now u know. Did doc say how long it gonna last for? The egg allergy. Else he more poor thing cannot eat egg stuff! And what is don pie huh??

Gbh, I also heard of the bumwear don't recommend kiddy detergent. Makes the cloth not so easy to soak water cos of the wax or something.

Lynn,

You mean those rashes on the butt and thighs? Actually my GP said I have mild ecezma which are on my elbows but I never get rashes on my butt and thighs and he said they dont look like ecezma more of like fungal infections. Hopefully like what you mummies says its the chair. Today I brought a shirt to cover over so hopefully my rashes go away fast fast!

Wendees,

My sister ah.. You colleagues/Sec sch mates/JC mates/Uni mates? LOL~ I think I know most of her friends leh. I know you anot or I should ask.. you know me?

Wendees,

So you in teaching world also? Yup, she's still on ML! You see her #2 my younger niece.. hamburger face lol! Like to pinch pinch her cheeks!

ZZ,

No leh not short.. knee length but my chair abit high and that's the shortest. They sort of cater for ang moh I feel! Thats why when I sit down, my dress get abit curl up! Haiz.. hopefully with my shirt on the chair my rahses go off! Pui.. I dont like you lah stupid rashes!

Cellow,

aiyoh so poor thing...both you and C2. You mean his rashes is because of you eating eggs and him drinking your milk?? And your pd says you cannot eat eggs from now on arh? Super jialat leh, like that. Like you say, eggs are in everything!! Erm, at least all the sinful nice things....

GBH,

don't buy too much lego first leh. If you have a birthday party for your girl, she will end up with lots of toys. Most probably lego too. My friend's daughter got about 10 sets of playdoh for her 2nd birthday! ha ha.. can sell already. And i think i got some old teats leh. Nuk ones. U want?

runningmuff

oh ya hor... thanks for reminding... actually feels a bit guilty tt spent so much $$ recently on here n there... last sunday my iphone went "dom" into the toilet bowl... if getting iphone 4 is going to cost me $500... sigh... now on waiting list...

oh... those mummies on my phone list one can sms me again ur contacts??? my iphone totally gone liao... n i think i din syc my phone very long so all contacts kena lost...

runningmuff,

where do u stay? i go collect the teats from u? i thinking goign taka this sat evening... maybe can collect from u on friday since i got PD appt on friday too so alrdy outside

not only is my phone goner... my laptop is also weird weird liao... guess surf too much internet liao... funny noise think the fan is going to go soon... now i on my room aircon not bcoz i feel hot but bcoz to prevent my laptop overheat!

bbdust,

the pigeon bpa free ones are wide neck bottles or normal ones? i want to buy wide neck ones.

gbh,

i hv some unwanted teats too. i do pass by cck everyday when i take the train to and from office. how many do you want?

ok, gotta go home to my two bees [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hv a great evening, mummies!

lovebkk,

i aso dunno how many i need.. just a few? bcoz i think i got like maybe 6 150ml medela bottles? i just wanna see if can buy cheaper new bottles if can have 1 for 1 exchange? izzit 150ml can only change 150ml? i go chk if got how many bottles.. i just thinking max get abt 3 new bottles? if u want bottles i got extra too since i def have more than 3 old bottles...

gbh i also want to buy avent bottle & i just chucked some old bottles! oh my - i think i still have some old pigeon ones.

just go taka fair basement 2 is it? till when ar?

lovebbk,

your teats are the normal one or can fit avent one? i have lots of avent bottles if you want to do exchange yourself, i can also pass you. i stay in serangoon north, work in serangoon and marine parade.

cellow,m

sayang sayng. i will be very sad if can't eat egg.

cellow

is it too early to do the test -cos now definitely considered allergic to most things right?

i feel u should repeat the test again at 12 mths or discuss with your doctor how.

egg cannot eat very poor thing le

Hello Mummies! We're thinking of holding a gathering on Sept 4 (Saturday). As currently, we've yet to decide on the venue so need you mummies to poll for the venues instead.

We currently have a few places in mind -

1.) Peach Garden Dim Sum Buffet @ Thomson Plaza

2.) High Tea Buffet @ Equniox Fairmont

3.) High Tea Buffet @ Goodwood Park Hotel

4.) Sol Playground Cafe @ Turf City

If you have even better suggestions, please post here! We need to collate the numbers of attendees fast so that we don't miss out any of the mummies.

Hi Orangey,

I used to be allergic to rattan and smell of pain. If I sit on a rattan chair, my whole backside will break out (hives), also if I am in a freshly-painted room with bad ventilation, also break out. I suspect your chair may have dust mites leh.

2&3 fine with me.

lovebbk, they are wideneck.

gbh, any bottle is ok, 150ml can change for 230ml too - am speaking for pigeon not avent tho i suspect avent also same la.

vic ma, on till 22 aug and while stocks last. but i think sure have stock la. heh.

Orangey, I'll just be popping by in the later part. Cos got a dinner appointment after that. Can't bring baby out for too long. Gets cranky when not enough rest.

I'm for goodwood park.

Lynn,

Ehh Dr says dusty chair can also cause fungal infection. I don't know how but he said there're several kinds of fungal.

Okay, Goodwood Park 2 , Equinox 1

Wendees! Np! Maybe I check with my sis if she wanna join. HAHAH but I thikn she won't be able lah cause she got 2 to handle lah.

Goodwood Park 3!

Results as of now:

Goodwood Park 3

Equinox 1

Mommies using pigeon wide neck bottle.....wats your review on it? My girl hates the avent bottle.....the teat I suppose. She drinks, reluctantly, from bfree bottle when I'm not around.

Cellow- I can imagine your pain when C2 went through the testing. But something gd did come out if it. No eggs. Gosh. Will be tough for you. Gotta check ingredients of everything before u eat.

Gathering - if going high tea...i suppose main highlight will be for mummies to eat. And since I'll be fasting, I'm gonna skip this one. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

orangey,

should be no problem for me. but hoh, maybe you also want to check if mummies are bringing their baby along? imagine if we are, there will be 10 babies with 10 mummies and might also means 10 stroller. can whichever place takes us? cos our babies are still too young to sit on high chair so most of them will be in stroller loh, unless mummies carry them in carrier and eat? for me, i will have to bring stroller for sure. so there are logistic issues to consider.

Cellow - aiyoh, so heartache! but at least you found out what is causing the rash.. no choice, if want to continue BF, then have to eat eggless loh. but it also means for all your other meals right?

GBH - thanks for the advice on blacks spots.. hm, i think i just have to take the effort to keep the clothese dry or sth.. kao, realli grossed out that day when i saw the fungi.. PUKE.

Orangey - the rash itchy mah? after i give birth also got one time think 2nd mth i got bad rashes.. think its sth related to post preggie.. then stopped after like 3 weeks.. itchy itchy..

Re: High Tea - to clarify, we are bringing babies along har? What if i go alone? hehz. then can eat peacefully without worrying if baby will get cranky.. hehz.

siew ping,

of course, you have the option not to bring baby loh. cos its a sat, i have to bring. hubby can't handle 2 himself alone loh.

Celyn - yep yep, unless my hubby go with me, else i dun think i bringing my gal.. my hubby veli antisocial one, if i bring my hubby, think i have to entertain him too..

Wonderland, so much! I managed to squeeze that amt after 6hr. One time only! If only I can pump that much every 6hr, I must thanks god.

Re: gathering

Can I bring my c1 go instead of bb?

Morning mummies! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Thursday liao, little weekend is HERE...

SP, our hub can hold hand together my Ah Lao also anti social one, haha..I also thinking not bringing baby

but impossible lah some more duno can attend a not, working on sat til 12pm, sian half liao [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Back