(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

i only pump once in sch so i just rinse the parts and then bring home the parts. i bought the medela quick clean bag. still haven use yet.

Sporty, sometimes i really wanna give up pumping at night. cos too tiring! there was one time i cried while pumping cos i really want to sleep but i had to pump. but then i have to pump at night cos i really REAlly scared of blocked ducts and i really want to maintain my supply.

Raerae, i think the body is like tat one lei. when the demand is not so much (in our case is pumping less), then the brain will tell the body that baby doesn;t need milk, so menses can come so that you can be fertile again. cos when bf, we are not tat fertile.this is nature's way of ensuring that the baby has enough to drink before we have another. but of cos depend on individual also la

Sporty, how's your boy? Fever gone?

Starrs, Great to hear that everything is fine after the doc.
happy.gif

re menses: I do realise that when I express/latch lesser, I will have a bit of menses. But very little, and it'll be gone in 3-4 days.

re pump: I just started to FS, and I read that we shld only assemble the parts when they are dry. But I using steam sterilizer, the parts are wet after sterilising, can I still assemble and use? Also, do u wash the tubing? It's very to dry.

Happy Bellies Spree (state quantity and flavour)
tentative price: $8.00 before discount (price only stands if minimum
order 12 cans)
(comes in 3 flavours- oatmeal,multigrain and brown rice) (the 12 cans
minimum quantity can mix and match flavours)
Expiry date: After September 2010

Unknown

1. ayukie - brown rice x 1 (North, North-west) (11th)
2. piggym - brown rice x 1
3. piggy - brown rice x 2

North
1. tanly - brown rice x 1 (north)
2. swanston - brown rice x 1 (north)
3. sponge - brown rice x 1 (north)
4. zentan - oatmeal x 1 (north)
5. fritt - brown rice x 1, oatmeal x 1, multigrain x 1 (north)
9.rachelleling - brown rice x 2

West
1. bearycue - brown rice x 1 (West)
2. chris- brown rice x 2 (west)
3. esther - brown rice x 2, oatmeal x 2, multigrain x 2 (west)
4. Pei Pei - brown rice x 2 (west)
5. ardenz - brown rice x 1 (west)
6. anise - brown rice x 1 (west)
7. celine - brown rice x 1 (west)
8. Babylele - brown rice x 1 (west)
9. Karen - brown rice x2 (west)
10. saintbaby - brown rice x 1 (west)
11. shirlin - brown rice x 1 (west)
12. Shers83 - brown rice x 1

Central
1. jwys - brown rice x 1 (central)

East
1. carolorac - brown rice x 1 (east)

NorthEast
1. momoko - brown rice x 1 (north east)

had a great lunch today with the gals!!! pics are on the fb
happy.gif

next lunch is next tues
happy.gif
anyone who is free or on leave is welcome to join us
happy.gif

MM6J so u went for the warehouse sale. So how is it? Manage to get any good deals? I will b going on fri. Hopefully still gt things available man. Hehe

sporty.. Saw ur facebook post. U gonna save $ on diapers pretty soon ya
happy.gif
smartie boy..

Btw I rem someone ask abt the Chinese medical hall at Pasir ris. One of it jintaitong. E diapers they selling are confirm cheaper den outside. 1 pack mammy poko at $14.20. Ever since den I stop ordering from online. Damn forget the brand new which momo mummy keep promoting hehe.

On my way from east to west. Damn tired
sad.gif

Toking abt pump... There was once I stayed over at my mum place.. I din noe I left my pump at hm n onli realised When I wanna pump near midnight. I was so engorged as I doze off while patting my gal to slp.. Call SOS ( my hubby ) n he is so tired dat he din gear his phone ring. Faint man. I spent 45 mins in e toilet in front of e sink n hand express directly to waste lol. Dats my nightmare.. I tink I should prepare an additional pump like u gals just in case..

sporty, my pleasure. we are here to support each other one mah. *wink*

my menses came back although I tbf. every time one week b4 it cones my ss will drop 100-200ml per day and will go on until it ends.
sad.gif

rachelle, u have to slowly drag the hrs from 3 hrly to 4 hrly lor...long term wise not good for ur health cuz u never sleep enough lor...ur body will adjust accordingly when u drag ur pump hrs...for me, there's not a big diff in ss lor...

peipei, the fever is BACK...normally at nite, it worsen...i dun wash the tubing for fs...i normally fling the water off the parts and assemble when its wet...

superwalker, saw the pics...looks like a fun lunch
happy.gif

anise, i hope can save on diapers la...anywyas he dun use much diapers nowadays also...so not much diff lor...

swanston, what u buy at FP sale...share share leh

Hi Mommies, sorry to intrude. I'm hoping to get at least 20 mommies to sign up Sean Lau's baby classic package in order to enjoy the $50 discount. Kindly PM if you are keen. Thanks!!
happy.gif

10 babies sign up @ $218 ($30 off our Classic Baby Package)
20 babies sign up @ $198 ($50 off our Classic Baby Package)

Classic Baby Package www.seanlau.com
02 Hours Session for your baby with Sean Lau Baby Photography
05 Pictures of 5" x 7" (High Resolution)
01 Reprint on 8" x 12" with Framing (Table Top)
DVD of selected images in High Resolution

*Additional Pax can join in the session for $25/ Pax instead of $35.
If both parents join in for a family portrait, we will throw in an
additional picture worth $30.

Sporty, remember to grab a bite (u need it!); dont skip meals! Hope these 3 weeks fly past smoo~oothly for u.

MM6j, thanks for organising the HB spree, me cant make it for april 11th will not join the spree.

Superwalker thanks for updating the HB list..

Went to FP sale this afternoon. It's opp Nippon Paint.

Still have a lot of Learning Home.

Sporty, the shape sorter u got @ Taka is Baby's First Blocks huh? I got a super lok-kok lastt pc @ $5!

Melodie, the Walker-to-Wagon oni $30 but box very koyak, I grabbed the 2nd last pc! =)

Ayukie, no Rainforest gym mat but got lots of other series one....

nvfm, my hubby wanna buy swing & slide for his nephew & niece coz they moving to landed but dun have leh, only saw a swing w basketball but someone ordered liao, ended up he bought a ESPN basketball...

Haitong, me looking for musical table too but they dun have any leh... =(

Abt Pigeon liquid detergent, I will wash pump after each use and also pump directly instead of soaking, find it too watery hence use up 2 bottles/mth so have changed to Pureen, detergent is thicker and can last so much longer. Only plant-based as well and now Kiddy Palace selling $6!

Anise, be strong yah?
Anyway, would like to join ur HB spree & collect from u @ Paya Lebar if u have enuf order....

Will drop my order since I'm the only one from East

order 12 cans)

Unknown

North

West

Central

NorthEast

dingdong, kimifin & raerae,
I had placed order for ur HB cereal.

esther,
Didn't receive ur confirmation or payment so didn't order for u but if u still want to order i can call up natures glory to add in. Let me know ya.

morning all...
me totally zonked all!
woke up at 1am to #1 med, 4ish to latch # and now to pump...gonna see how's #1's temp before i decide whether wanna send him to skool...

novbaby, i'm still eating...dun worry...wun forget to eat one la but will be more deprived of zzz rather...

carol, the shape sorter at taka one is not by FP one...its by tomy one...so its diff...

hello,
bb woke up every hr from 1130pm(he slept at 1030pm)...
cos of his runny nose n cough.

I still haven decide to bring him to see doc again, or let him recover from the med.

Hub overseas, in laws say it is very bad. but i really cant decide.
he still plays and feeds but just sniffing away and coughing some times.

My PD appt is this friday for his skin matters.
if bring forward, I just have to join the Q.

kimifin, if baby coughing and have phelgm. Try to pat this back like burping. It will losen the phelgm so that baby cough it out easier. Once phelgm is out, coughing will be lesser. Your palm must create a hollow space and then pat on his back. Do it every time your baby cough for about 2 minutes. It helps. PD clinic teach us to do this after neubiliser. But without neubiliser it is also effective for mild cough and flu.

btw, no menses doesn't means that we are not fertile. Alot of "accidents" happens during this period.

During my son's days my menses come at 2nd month after I started work. I didn't pump as much as I do now. So I guess that why the menses came. This time my output is more, so still in suspense.

<font color="119911">sporty</font>, me very cheapo one. buy all the cheap cheap toys. lol. panda with movable limbs ($2), zebra with movable limbs on a pull cart ($3), a tabletop playmat ($15), a sponge box stuff toy for a colleague ($5), baby's first blocks ($5), little people playhouse 4in1 ($40). jiayou ya!

i may be seeing tonite or tml, depending on his situation..
i also dun wanna overreact as i find he is still ok, except for coughs n sneezes..like normal flu.

just sleep has been more difficult.
I put an infant pillow below his head. but i know it is not high enuf, but dun dare to put more stuff below, cos he now use the pillow to wipe his face. he is now sleeping on an adult mattress...
any method to help him sleep better?

thnx bidosoh,
i pat pat hard lor...
like burping.
but now, when he latch to sleep(for comfort i thk) he cant really burp, also worry me.

so far, doc did not give neubiliser.
i thk the med lossen his phelgm n when he cough, he took a few coughs to clear throat. thk he is learning how to do it.

normally walk in is crowded de leh.
A few times i went down at 8.45am (open at 9am) and already queuing liao...but i am like 2nd in queue so also can see doc fast.

and got 1 time i go thursday.. got appt but when i finish abt 11am plus.. i see clinic not much ppl liao. Maybe that timing may be good to visit also.

hi ladies...
seems like lots of bb/mummies are not feeling well.

Take care ya

so excited to go to mattel sale on friday... hope still can get some stuff suitable for bb

So many babies not feeling well. Hope they will be well again soon!

Just had a "battle" with my gal this morning before sending her to IFC. She was so playful this morning and refused to drink her ebm. Kept playing with her crib mobiles though it has passed her milk time.

Btw, have any of you fed your bb frozen ebm before? How do your bb react? Today I gave her that and she seems not interested at all. Then I can smell a fishy smell from the ebm, is it spoilt? In the end, I gave her fm instead, though she is not serious in drinking, she still finishes the bottle.

Also, my gal's neck is very red, probably due to perspiration and abrasion. I try yo apply powder to keep the area dry, but it doesn't seem to help. Now her neck is very ugly with red patches, some skin also peel off because of abrasion. Can we apply baby lotion? Or do u have any recommendation?

helo Pei Pei,
the other time my gal also have this red red patch on her neck and very rough also.
I got apply bb lotion once nia.. then i jus keep use damp cloth to wipe frequently.
The next day the redness reduce a lot liao.
Duno this will help or not..

hi pei pei,
the other time you mentioned u changed from Avent to Nuk?
I have fed my bb once frozen ebm, he dont seem to like it.
My son's neck is also red due to perspiration too. I apply a little california baby cream on him. It does help a litle.

Will drop my order since I'm the only one from East

order 12 cans)

Unknown

North

West

Central

NorthEast

starrz,
Yes have heard of it before. I tried the toothpegs and pastas but not the cereals.

dingdong, raerae, kimifin,
Nature's glory will be making the delivery on Fri.

bz day...

kimifin, juz bring ur son to see the doc when u have the appt on fri...another 2 days nia mah...kidslink very very long queue one...i'm glad i dun have to go back there to see...

swanston, cheapo or not...its still toys for lil xy!!
happy.gif
she has more toys than my lil M lor...whahhaha

superwalker, u feed lil T with water using the sippy cup ah?

pei pei, frozen ebm got smell one, its not spolit...not all bbs take it lor...it depends...my #1 dun like it...

piggy, thks dear!

starrz, bellamy...only tried the tooth pegs...

Yah man!!! seeing so many of you got so many loots from the fp sales, me wanted to leave and go...but difficult..have to wait till weekend already.

But everyday will hv new stocks out rite?

sporty,
i bou 2in1 singing band walker (those kinda baby can push one, not sit in) $40
sit to crawl polar coaster $40. Managed to get the last one. An indian lady took the 2nd last one i selected while i was on phone w my hub. then i told her tt's mine, she said, "it's common place", took off &amp; paid for it. *furious* so rude. $40
Rainbow piano $15.

Oh, rainforest jumperoo at $200 there. If $150, i would hav bou it too

Is rainforest jumperoo really a good toy to buy? HOw long can a bb sit there? i saw at taka fair and so expensive...almost $300...

Back