(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

saintbaby, aiyooo...cough cough...body ache easy easy la :p LOL wahh...got chix wings also *reconsidering* LOL

shirlin, cool...will email u tonite
happy.gif
so u working as PFC at the branch ah? :p

Saintbaby,
No prob.... The most I don eat breakfast... Hahah
Just drink milk.. go there eat more lor.

Shirlin,
OIc. You mention that we need to bring the Pink form to the bank to deposit Cash Gift? Sory, is cash gift $? I have no idea as this is my first time. THanks.

sporty: No la..not PFC..i dun like sales target so refused to be a PFC..haha~ I'm a Service Ambassador.. If you girls have been to OCBC b4..it's the person who is standing super front de..to attend to enquires.. =)

Ladies,

I think I'll call to book a table under my name. Anybody who comes early, juz go in directly la. Good idea??? Then no need to wait at lobby lor...

Wat do u think???
happy.gif

saintbaby, wow...u are convinced liao ah! so u going?!

shirlin, yes...i kno what is a SA
happy.gif
used to work in a branch long time ago :p

cheryl, hahha...ur post sounded like "anybody comes in early, go EAT first!! " LOL LOL

Shirlin, your bb wt still ok lah. Mine lagi big loh. Mine weigh 2.79kg @ 33wks 4days.

Sporty, yes i still have your no. Do u still have mine?

cos that restaurant they also serve tour groups one.. so sometimes lunch the tour groups are pretty big bunch.. tell them to give us a bigger table.. for preggies..
happy.gif

sporty
convinced le lah! wahaha... tim sum le! i crave so long le.. i also crave for ma la steamboat leh! wahaha... anyone wana start? wahaha..
happy.gif

tanly, yes i think so but i left it at home...maybe we meet ard 1145ish?! will sms u to confirm??

saintbaby, wahhah...u start ur ma la steamboat gathering lor! i dun mind steamboat but ma la, i cannot la...my chilli intake is private limited leh...LOL

Sporty,
Aiyah!!! U know, i know, can already la... Dun need to say out loud ma... hehe... ;-)

Shihui/Ashley/Piggym/Saintbaby,
I've booked a table for 10 (kiasu a bit) under my name, 11.30am this Fri (09/10).

Like tat, any ladies who can make it last min or have last min cravings can also come!!! *Sporty hor?? :p

cheryl, ahhaha...u made a reservation for 10?! hahah...so many ah...

funne, think rue keeping the placenta if i rem correctly...

Sporty,
Haha...ya la...no harm. Now already got bout 5 le ma... Juz kiasu a bit, make it 10, then if got additional mummies wanna come also can ma. More better than less. This S'pore PR has adapted S'poreans' Kiasu-ism already!!! Lolz...

sporty, dreams, i am ok with lunch next Wed. In fact yesterday when i was at astons', i think i saw dreams!!
happy.gif

just bot a car seat protector cum organiser at kiddly palace at $14.90. members get 10% off. anyone needs to buy can use my card
happy.gif

so gian to join u all for timsum buffet!!! but i can't apply leave on this friday.
sad.gif

piggym, i heard from my gf tt it's good for kid when they're sick.. so tot of keeping but not sure how..

sporty: Eh..u also ex OCBC?? from which branch de??

piggym: the Pink form is the form that u fill in the bank account number that u want the Cash gift to be credited into...den u need to bring to the bank for them to verify the details n signature..after that den u send it back tgt with the rest of the forms..

Tanly: This means my gynae is too fussy..haha! Mine only 2kg and he is making noise liaoz..but I nv put on any weight for the past mth lor..My weight gain is 800grams of which 700grams went to bb...

cheryl, i thot ur 10 includes the bbs inside ur tummies :p LOL

superwalker/dreams, okies lunch set next wed then...eat where ah?!

shirlin, me no ex ocbc la...almost joined but didnt! kekeke

Jane,
mine is stat board leh.. by rite follow gov one mah.. dunnoe y they go n set this policy... i shall go n read up more... maybe the staff misunderstood the policy.. hehehehe... :p

myjovanboy,
think u dun hav to one time put in $6k... i hope i hav enough spare to put in aft delivery.. den hor, dun hav to worry if i fully matched the dollars anot.. hahaha... :p

i delivering at NUH.. i juz wear their hosp wear lor... lazy to pack my own.. hahaha.. :p

sporty,
hehehe... nice hor.. plus the working mom subsidy.. woohoo.. hehehehe... :p

go lah.. i oso dunnoe how to go Miramar... either take bus or take cab fr MRT.. :p

now u muz start complaining tt u r tired liao... den by fri, MC.. hahaha... :p

Jocelyn,
gd choice!! i love Pearl River.. yum yum... aiyo.. making me droooool...... :p

shirlin,
thanks for the info..
happy.gif
wow.. 1.2% interest sounds gd leh... tt means i can use it as a saving accounts as well lah... not many banks offer this rate... :p

hmmm.. my last appt, bb oso 2kg at 32wks... gynae said it's a gd weight... bb shd come out at abt 3kg at full term... so okie mah.. :p

den now u still need to stand at the front to attend to enquiries?? very tiring leh..

saintbaby,
we can hav a friendly competition.. see who eat more.. hehehehe... i eat quite alot too leh... :p ohh.. i can bring along the tea for u too...
happy.gif

Sporty,
No la. Err....include BBs will be 20 liao lor!!! Lolz...

Play safe ma...so many maybe(s) - AWBB also said maybe ma...u lei, Saintbb lei, then maybe Jocelyn changes her mind again - not meeting her fren but decides to join us, ritez??? :p

Shirlin,
Ok! I got it! THanks for the info.
happy.gif

Funne,
There are few places to process the placenta.
I heard they say its good for the mummy to take it. As for kids never hear b4 leh.
In Sep MTBs 09 thread, they have put up the website for it.

shihui
how r u going to mirama? maybe i can meet u den we go together.. u going from home ma?
happy.gif

sporty
the steamboat hor, is yuan-yuang guo.. so got ma lan and not ma la..
happy.gif

Not sure if I'm the only strange one but I'm looking forward most to starting work after my baby comes out wor.... I think I am very cheap bone :p

Last night my hubby dreamt that I gave birth to a 2.96kg baby! hahahahah....I think my recent bouts of cramps really scare him.

saintbaby,
i going fr NUH.. got gynae appt in the morning.. but see how long the wait time lor.. if early, i may go shopping first b4 meeting up at the restaurant..
happy.gif

shihui, after working mum subsidy, CC fees still ex lor, thank god have this cda thingy tha my #1 can use...hahha...u good la, ask me to "pei yang qing qu" for fri's mc...ekkekke

cheryl, hahhaha...ya hor...20 paxs then!! hee hee

saintbaby, yes...yuan yang steamboat! *drools*

Saintbaby, I love steamboat too...especially mala hotpot.....I love the chongqing hotpot at tanglin shopping centre!

Shihui: If you plan to use CDA Extra as a savings account den you gotta rmb that evey cent that goes in cannot be taken out as cash wor.. Can only use the funds at approved institutions for purposes like education, medical..
And ya, am still standing n walking around attending to enquires lor..very tiring but take is a smy daily exercise lor..just that its for 8hrs..Lol..

sporty: Oic.. I've been with them for 3yrs plus liaoz..lazy to move ard to other banks..hehe..

kimifin: You can use the CDA funds to pay for cordlife.. since govt co match whatever amt that u put in..its kind of means u palying half price for the cordlife lor...

saintbaby, hahha...we everyday tempt each other with food mah!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

shirlin, can we request for the bb bonus to be credited to the CDA a/c? so we need to only top up 2k?!

sporty & dreams, there are a few options for lunch next week. please vote.
happy.gif

1. Pizza Hut
2. Sizzler
3. Irish pub (sporty, do they stil have one for one?)

Ashley,
So qiao! My hubby also dreamed of our bb last nite! But he dreamed that the bb is already born, and he was crying lor... Then my hubby tried to pacify him... :p

superwalker, all sounds good...dun mind sizzler or irish pub! kekkeke ...yes irish pub still have 1 for 1 as long as u have citibank card! but i dunno whether dreams wanna walk tha far...heheh :p

Ashley: yup, for 1st and 2nd child, Govt matching is $6000..

sporty: you cannot choose to do that cuz the CDA is not opened for u right away after birth.. and the 2 forms have to submitted to MCYS tgt.. so wad u can do is credit the cash gift to a normal bank account 1st den when the CDA is opened for you, you put back the money into CDA lor..

Haitong: not immediately.. 3rd wk of the following month that u deposit the $6K...E.g: you deposit in Nov, the govt co match will come in ard 3rd wk of Dec..

Back