(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Good morning ladies!!

Sporty/Jane,
Thought I was early. So we sama sama.
happy.gif
. Did u all place order for GAP? Kee, I log on to view the website and place order. Don't know to get 0-3 or 3-6 mths...

Sporty,
Ya, sometimes can get good buy from Robinson esp milk bottles! Am also waiting... Dare not eat rojak cos of the shrimp paste.

Jane,
What happen to u? There is a free digital scrapbooking if u are keen.

jane, my boy wakes up for his milk mah...so i must wake up to prepare for him...

ST mama, get 3 to 6 mths better la...have longer "mileage"... yeah...robinsons have good memeber sale at times... orhh, i still eat rojak la but not tha often lor...

STmama> ^5, i ordered stuff through ariesgal, but i realised one more item i wanted to get suddenly on sale! so i jus emailed anise.

STmama> what happ to me??? i do the traditional scrapbooking so i wonder if anyone else here does.

Sporty,
Ok for rojak if in moderation lah but I try to avoid. There is JL and OG sale but lazy to go shopping today.

Jane,
Paisey! thought u are unwell but it's ur cousin and aunt. Me still in my dreamland, heehee....
U bought alot from Gap? Most look so sweet, don't know what to select..

Might be going Sentosa (for the beach) tomorrow cos friend jio, yo ho!!

Sporty,
Ya lor, my son has class in evening so later gota rush home for his afternoon nap. I prefer going out on Sunday.
Where is ur son's class? If in town area, can go walk, walk. Mine at Toa Tayoh, nothing much to shop there.

Good morning!! Thought i just come in to see see look look.. who knows u all Sat morn also so active in forum, haha!

Yest did housework till 1am!! (Yea, Friday is our spring cleaning day) So super tired now, hb still snuggling in bed
sad.gif

No plans for today yet, maybe bring doggie out for a walk..

Jane, u so hardworking oh.. Jigsaw and scrapbooking.. Now my weekends are for relax and bb shopping only...

Sporty & ST Mama, seems like having a kid around while preggy also abit 'shiong' hor.. have to work around his/her schedule.. Next time i'll understand
happy.gif

Jocelyn,
So on for housework!! But at least both of u have free time during weekend.
No shopping today?

Ya lor, life is very different if u have kid. And if you have more than 1, you will not have private time for urself and ur hubby.

STmama> so desu ne, mommies to be here always blur one when they read what i type.

Jocelyn> Sats and Suns are to expose my creativity

Wah, what is housework ha? Lol. i don do any :p

Good life eh, Jane!
Housework is my only form of exercise now... But i got rewarded with backache too
sad.gif

Me no creativity to start with, so need not exposure.. haha!

Going out liao.. cya ladies!

morning everyone...

Jane.. so u oso love doing puzzle.. same here.. me n hubby did one 1000pcs =p

carol, STmama & Jane.. u r most welcome.. if the order din go thru, don't kill me ya gals.. just hope this rd can get thru.. waiting for ariesgal to enlighten me.. =p sorry i m first time newbie on ordering from GAP..

ayukie... so bosses are suxs... just dun care.. dun make urself unhappie.. the most no increment n poor performance.. at this very moment just ren and wait till ur little one pop out.. enjoy the 4 month maternity and hack care... relax ya..

hihi!
wah.. so active on a sat too.. :p went to watch harry potter last night.. i think i prefer reading the book rather than watching tv.. :p but Ron is funny with the love potion thingy.. hahahaa... :p

will be going to Malacca for a road trip with hubby's colleagues next wweekend.. so difficult to book a hotel.. the 4 stars ones are either fully booked or too ex.. ended up booking seri costa... hope it's value for money..
happy.gif

anything i can buy back fr Malacca?? :p

Jane,
wah... u like zigsaw ah.. i tried doing once b4... took me dunnoe how many years to complete it.. hahahaha... :p

wow..Saturday and forum is active? hahaaha...good afternoon
happy.gif
i seldom logon on weekends, today i got so many "admin" work to do for my hubby..all the bills paying..income tax and etc.

Jane,
i think you are on my msn leh..hahahaa...:p

Spory and STmama,
so both your kiddos have weekends classes? i used to enrol Denise to weekend class (say Sat/Sun) but eversince i know i am preggie, i shifted her to weekday class, so we can spend more time on weekends as family...eg. swimming, cycling, or walk walk.

so happening after i logged off eh...haha

STmama, my boy refused to nap before the class juz now...only in the car he started to power nap for 30 mins...by the time we reached the class, he quite grouchy lor! ggrrr... my son's class at United Sq...so after tha went kia kia and have dinner there...

jocelyn, 1am??!! what housework did u do? house work also my main form of exercise now! haha

jane, u very good life...no need to do housework!

shihui, malacca's fun :p is ur boy going with u? think u can go to the FOS shops at Malacca malls to shop for ur #2! hehe

reenie, cannot shift my boy to weekday class cuz we working mah...thas why have it on every sat lor...so now its like a routine...

taurus, dun think i wanna consume my own placenta...hehe...anyways u neeed to process it before u can consume also...and i heard the process is not easy and the smell is terrible...

tauras,
i'm quite keen on processing my placenta with mommycosyhaven. They charged $200 processing that into capsules. Think it's better to let them do it than to risk baking it in own oven, overdo it, & gone...
Some said after processing will be useless cos all nutrients will be gone by then, but if u apply the same logic to our cooked food, will nutrients go off as well?
I will contact them when ~ 7mths to see what i need to do to process my placenta. Think throw away wasted, particularly so if u realised it's actually very gd yrs dw the road.

hihi!
back fr shopping..
happy.gif
my boy had a gd time shopping.. he enjoys shopping more than us.. hahaha... funny boy... he loves shopping more than natural walks.. :p during shopping, he will run ard happily.. but when we go to parks etc, he will be dragging his feet.. :p

sporty,
ohhh.. ya hor... can go FOS shop hor.. hehehehe... :p

taurus, Rue,
dun think i will eat my own placenta... sounds scary... :p

regarding housework,
now it's hubby full time help me liao.. hehehehehe... :p

Rue,
Yes I also thinking to get them to process it for me (dun think my hubby would want to do it for me). Yah loh if not like wasted leh. My hubby said last time when they lived in kampong, their family took cats' placenta and bake it under the sun and said that it can cure asthma but not sure how true this is. So i dun think nutrients will be gone after process.
So we also need to inform our gynae beforehand right?

sporty,
Can engage mommycosyhaven to do it for u, dun have to bake it ourself. Here's their website which i found in another thread. http://www.mommycozyhaven.com/index.htm

shihui,
Is not really eating the placenta. I heard people bake it and then convert it into powder to consume.

morning gals... i dun tink that i will eat my own placenta.. in fact this is the first time i heard of this.. sounds scary n disgusting wor.. haha..

so fast, it's sunday.. wondering y weekend pass soooo fast.. argh!!

it is advisable not to eat the placenta as it's main function is to filter out the toxins before the nutrients are passed on to the baby inside. hence, by eating the placenta, you are in fact consuming the toxins stored over the 9 mths.

so fast weekend's ending!!

shihui, yes...and enjoy all the nice food in Malacca
happy.gif
ur boy sounds like a shopaholic!! hehe...

taurus, ya la...i kno can enagage pple to do it for u...but juz like what dingdong said...not advisable becuz its main function is to filter out toxics lor...but some pple claimed tha taking it makes u feel younger...i kno the mediacorp artiste, cassandra see took her placenta...

anise, yes i agree why weekend passes by so quickly!!

dingdong and sporty,
But toxins is filter by the placenta out to the mum's body and not store inside the placenta. If its store inside the placenta then won't the placenta be toxic to the baby? Anyway I'm still thinking about it as seems a bit troublesome.

goat placenta has been in chinese med for ages. They called it "yang tai su" & ladies has been consuming it to maintain youth. I believe there's pro & cons to this debatable issue. Ultimately it's up to individuals.

Taurus,
i read somewhere that eating placenta can helped to min post natal depression. I think better to contact cosyhaven b4 tell gynae abt it. They will either send someone down to collect it in cold box during ur delivery date or someone has to send it to them in cold box...

Swanston,
I was looking at the $139 baby cot u purchased frm Palmax at Metro dept store yday. Find the highest ht a bit low for me to change baby diapers. Wonder if i could drill addtional holes. Email palmax but the guy said they dun provide such service cos of safety reason.

How much does ikea cheapest baby cot cost?

Hi, morning all. I'm back!! :D

How are u all? Any important update?

1 week holiday seems soooo fast ended! Had an enjoyable time back at hometown. And also, I ate ALOT!! :p Had durians, seafood and Ipoh yummy delicacies. Hope I don't gain much!!

ladies who had confirmed the confinement aunty, how much do you pay?
and any idea how much will be for the day time confinement aunty..
thks!

morning all
happy.gif

monday again...haiz

jing hui, welcome back
happy.gif
ohh, we having another gathering on 17/8, u wanna join us? glad tha u had lotsa fun back in hometown...

funne, my CL cost abt 1.9k...not sure how much is the day time one tho...actually if u want day time CL, can try parentcraft, they have CL also...

hi morning girls!
happy.gif

hi sporty,
yah..weekdays is always a challenge, my hubby has to rush back to eat his diinner before he brings her to the yamaha class now....got pros and cons. Hubby actually wanted her to go for drawing class (or some art related classes) but we have not manage to find one...so in the meantime, weekends is her fun time..hahaa..

hi Jinghui,
welcome back! hopefully we can meet up soon!
happy.gif

morning ladies.

jane, i dun log in on weekends de. hehehe. bb dun wana open leg. sigh. but dr ho quite confirmed that bb is a princess. so we will leave it as that.

sat hb took it upon himself to bathe the dog, vacuum and mop the floor without me asking him to.
happy.gif
so happy. hehehe.

rue, ikea's cheapest is $75 without mattress. the height is the same as palmax i think.

reenie, ohh...her yamaha classes not in the afternoon? actually what does she learns in yamaha? piano? i wanna kno cuz must "plan" for my #1 when he's older...hehe

swanston, congrats on ur princess
happy.gif
ur gal really shy, dun wanna open legs...

Good morning to all!!

Jane,
No need to do housework, So good life!!

Shihui,
Your son loves shopping? Good for u. My son dislikes it and so is my hubby. My hubby remarked one day that my girl can be my shopping companion next time while he and my son can go for their own boys' activities...
Going Malacca? Can go feast urself with Peranakan food liao.

Reenie,
Same here. SAHM not only have to handle kid and housework, plus admin work for hubby and family. Your hubby has his own business?
Think there is a creative drawing class called Global Art Singapore at United Sq, u may want to find out more about it.

Sporty,
Your son is in GUG now?

Taurus,
Never strike me at all to consume placenta. Sounds disgusting..

JingHui,
Welcome back! Please join us for the next outing.

haiz.. i have 2nd tot of DIY confinement myself coz suddenly scare of bathing nb.. :p
tt's why exploring the day time confinement aunty now...

Ya, will definitely join the upcoming gathering!! Don't wanna miss it again!

I presume yahama junior course/class is a pre-instrumental course where they teach the young learners to recognize basic music knowledge and sharpen their hearing/aural skills. It is a group course where they can also mix around and socialize.

Hmm, had been spreeing for girl's clothes already and they're just soooo pretty and adorable!! Spent much on it already this early :p If hubby knows about this, sure will kena nag!!!

MTBs Dinner in Aug
Venue : TBC (most likely Sizzler @ Suntec)
Date : 17 August 09 (Monday)
Time : 630pm

1. STmama
2. sporty - cant make it on fri
3. Momoko - fri out
4. Jocelyn Han
5. Swanston
6. bearycue
7. dingdong
8. ariesgal_76 (wed and fri out)
9. saintbaby (tues and thur out)
10. jane (tues/ wed out)
11. devlina (fri out)
12. anise
13. reenie
14. Ashley
15. Agata
16. Esther
17. Tanly
18. FieDa (Tues and Fri out)
19. sponge
20. shannonbaby
21. zentan
22. sinkor
23. chen mama
24. Jing Hui

add ur name on if you are keen
happy.gif
and PM me ur contact no if you haven done so
happy.gif
thks

hihi!
on MC today...
happy.gif
tummy area got crampy feeling.. GP said most likely gastritis.. :p but hor, i never got gastric pain at all... so i hav no idea how it feels like until today.. :p

STmama,
haha.. ya lor.. weird boy.. like shopping.. :p i dun really enjoy shopping.. only go shopping when i really need to buy something.. :p but tt boy hor, he can really window shop lor.. :p

Jinghui,
wah.. the food sounds gd...
happy.gif
i going to Malacca this weekend... can't wait to feast on the yummy food too...
happy.gif

ohh.. for mommies who requested for receipe for fu zhu yi mi bai guo, eh... actually no receipe leh.. i juz put everything in n boil till the fu zhu turns soft nia... :p den add pandan leave in to boil a while to enhance the taste only...

Shihui,
Take care!! Have lotsa rest..

Anyone knows if we can consume plums? Bought a box of plums (taste sweet, I loved it) but no one in the family is sharing with me so gota enjoy myself.

Morning, ladies! Wah last weekend so happening in this forum.

Swanston, congrats on your princess. More and more confirmed to have princess now
happy.gif

Last Sat night, after I drank a glass of milk then sat down n watch Harry Potter on TV...baby suddenly very active and kept kicking around. So my hubby managed to feel baby's movements again and grinned from ear to ear. And even got his 2 nieces who also managed to feel the baby's kicks. My hubby asked, "Not painful, meh? Baby kicked so hard". Erm, not yet...now still ok.

Sat stayed home whole day. Then Sun went out, and when in MRT, baby was kicking around and hubby felt the movements too. Hehe...baby happy we bring her out for shopping
happy.gif

Night times can feel baby moved around. Last night at 3 and 7 am, baby busy moving around n made me hard to sleep. But it's good that baby is active and healthy. Hm, I'm wondering...can drinking milk and eat eggs...are what made my baby growing prosperously? During Detailed Scan, week 21, mine was estimated about 600 gram! So I'll try to cut down on milk (n dairy products) n eggs.

jing hui, added ur name to the list liao
happy.gif
any idea how much is the yamaha cost? n whats the minimum age?

shi hui, hope u have a good rest today...did u missed ur meals over the weekend?

STmama, i taken plums before this pregnancy and i love it!
happy.gif

agata, other than eggs, beef and durian makes big bb too!!

sporty,
no leh... i'm wondering y suddenly gastric pain.. hopefully it's juz gastric pain n not some other thing.. now juz see if the gastric pills help..

had a fall last sat at taka carpark .. but baby have been active at night so i think bb is okay only got a scare .. and worse i think when i watched harry potter last sat at cathay he got another scare during one of the scenes .. feels soo guilty now ..

Back