(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Hi all

thanks for voting for my gal... hee...

momoko, yes, she's the one in hanbok.
stmama, no lah.... this pic we took in photo studio actually and it's just one of the costume...

aries
I've voted. Good luck
happy.gif

Cheers

swanston, some colleagues are like tha one...buay zi dong...next time u pretend never see her call lor...

tanly, ur gynae's office so weird...why call u 2 weeks later abt the test results...

momoko, whahhaha...nvm la, at least u gotten ur craving settled!! hehe

STmama, sure sure...join us...i can juz ask them to add a chair...PM me ur contact pls
happy.gif

saphira, i also didnt kno so many mummies here experienced m/c before...

saintbaby, congrats on ur princess
happy.gif
u got what u wanted rite? :p hehe

Dinner for Nov MTBs
Venue : Swensens at Plaza Singapura
Time : 630pm (reservation under Michelle)
Date : 13/7 (Mon)

1. jocelyn han
2. sporty
3. jane
4. Ashley
5. saintbaby
6. zentan
7. babyshannon
8. FieDa
9. ariesgal
10. Shihui
11. Reenie
12. Devlina
13. Sinkor
14. swanston
15. ardenz
16. Bluegin
17. sponge
18. anise
19. mamapig
20. agata
21. STmama

add ur name in if you are keen
happy.gif

gals who are going for the gathering or wanted to be added to the contact list, pls PM me ur contact no...thanks
happy.gif

swanston... pple are so weird.. always like to call at 6pm.. depend on my mood.. but if i rushin off, after 6pm. even if the phone ring, i will not answer... very bad me hor but i dun care... hehe.. BTW DR ho haven confirm the bb gender for you? he confirm mine during my detailed scan

Jane & ashley... you going for the tang sales huh... help me check if there is any additional disc for bb items

devlina, i did! but dunno whether they can really do tha or not! i haven been to swensens at plaza sing and i dunno how BIG is the place...

anise, u good leh...can dun ans the call...hehe...

saphira, think we may take pics and maybe post on our FB page?

anise, coz bb dun cooperate keep showing us head and back. so dr ho can only conclude princess from the back. lol. he say will confirm again in next appt which is next sat. neck very long liao. going to look like giraffe soon.

sporty
the place is quite cosy but if they place us inside, quite crampy...even to walk. If they place us outside which is nearer to the entrance, i tink not bad..hehe
cant wait for the outing!

ladies, let me know if u want the zanies pet ball else let it sit there like very wasted. the red ribbon collar (more suitable for larger dogs coz the 3 bells quite big, abt the size of a 10 cents coin each) too.

remember to add me in FB with the pictures then. must see how all mummies look like now. Try to take full body with bumps okay?

swanston,
Try asking baby to open legs wide apart before seeing the gynae. My baby was doing that for me. His legs was stretch straight all the way to his head when we were looking at the screen. So funny.

devlina, icic...i shd be going earlier on mon to see which place they allocated us...hopefully can get the space tha u mentioned...

saphira, are u in our FB group? if so, u can see the pics then... think diffcult to take full body with bumps with 21 preggies leh...heheh...

winnie, congrats on ur princess
happy.gif

btw the way, whats the detailed scan abt? my schedule next monday @ TMC heez..

and hor, how much it cost eh? phew..y'day spent abt $100 on babies clothes but it worth it!

swanston, i dun mind inheriting the pet ball.. i have a super hyperactive beagle at home who has run out of toys.. hee hee..

Sure he'll love new challenges
happy.gif

Looking forward to see all the preggies next monday too! Think we won't recognise each other, so just look out for the bumps..
happy.gif

winnie
congrats on ur princess. another candidate for my prince...hehehe

sporty
saintbaby & me will be coming together...if we can reach early, will call u k. And then we can go check out together

Swanston,oni tt one person who always call u at 6pm will complain, can juz ignore her. Muz ans within 3 rings ma, if the phone dun ring no need to ans. Keke. So evil!!

woo so many princesses!! congrats!
happy.gif

ariesgal> voted for ur lil korean princess!

me back from tangs. had a relatively satisfying lunch at island cafe.
happy.gif

sporty> Yea, subway was round 2 bf. me shall try to meet u earlier on mon unless swanston manages to psycho me to take half day jalan with her. lol

tangs not much to buy lei. i just bought the water proof sheet, some tummy binders, face cloth, nappy pins and brush/ sponge to clean the bottles. but the discount was quite worth it.
happy.gif

piggy, detailed scan they scan in detail for ur bb...take measurements of body parts etc...basically is to check bb's growth ok... i dunno how much it cost as i'm going for mine this fri...

jocelyn, juz tell the waitress reservation under Michelle and she will bring u to the table! HEHE

devlina, ok sure...call me
happy.gif

jane, haha...swanston psychoing u ah...kekekke...nvm la...if cannot meet earlier, we can meet at swensens...

piggy,
the detailed scan is a very detail ultrasound scan done on the baby to measure the baby's head la, arms legth la, legs la, body la, and mainly to look for physical abnormalities. Takes about 30 minutes to 45minutes. I did mine at TMC too. With the First Born Incentive (FBI)10% discount, the detail scam should be S$114. Make sure you sign up for the FBI befoe you pay for the detail scan.

Jane, envy u leh.. everyday is a good-lunch-cum-shopping day....

Make me feel so guilty, i didn't buy much for my boy till now... haiz..

swanston - ur bb so funny lolz .. open legs wide but face wrg direction .. luckily my boy didnt do that to me .. 2 questions i ask till i get answer when the i did my detailed scan ..
1) is my baby ok?
2) what is my baby gender ..
until the sonographer bth me lolz ..

Jocelyn> my office time now sux next year no promo liaos! so must make sure got good lunch and shopping.

shopping helps take my mind off things and makes me happy so i try to shop as much for my lil prince lo. my husb also buy stuff from ebay for him lol. now all my shopping centred around him. think abt nov and smelling him every night then i very happy. if not one day u join me go shop shop?
happy.gif

swanston - be like me ... i erm unplugged the office phone whahhaa now they all know my phone aka dummy phone le :p ... anyway the phone always give me probs with the logins and my collegues phone so i gave up on it whahaha dun care .. not my fault ..

jane - ^5 same .. sianz .. shoppin for my bb is the only motivation for me to crawl outta bed and get to work these days haiz ..

Dinner for Nov MTBs
Venue : Swensens at Plaza Singapura
Time : 630pm (reservation under Michelle)
Date : 13/7 (Mon)

1. jocelyn han
2. sporty
3. jane
4. Ashley
5. saintbaby
6. zentan
7. babyshannon
8. FieDa
9. ariesgal
10. Shihui
11. Reenie
12. Devlina
13. Sinkor
14. swanston
15. ardenz
16. Bluegin
17. sponge
18. anise
19. mamapig
20. agata
21. STmama
22. Piggy

hmmm, who to PM for my contact no?

btw, anyone drink supplement milk for preggy mummies?

i bought one..but dare not try..as i dont like to drink milk...lol...vanilla flavour...sighz..cant find choco one..

saphira, u put ur email here...the mummies will add u to FB
happy.gif

piggy, PM me ur number pls
happy.gif
thanks
happy.gif
i only take fresh milk, dun take supplement milk as i dun like the taste...my fave is still meiji fresh milk!!

Jane, think u'll make a very good baby shopping guide, haha!
Sure, if can find time, we go shop for our princes
happy.gif

Actually nowadays super no mood to work, whole mind thinking about baby eh... time pass very slowly
sad.gif

i came back from BKK last week...

bought many many sets of baby clothes...cheap cheap lor...

winnie the pooh set (5 pcs) - romper x 2 + top + cap + hankie = 300baht...

i gt 1 xcan of the smilac mum but hor i dun dare take cause i also scare of the milk smell .. this can courtesy of tmc fbi card haha ..

wow. u ladies are fast. I can't catch up with all the post.

Can't wait to meet up with all mummies this coming Monday. Should be there early too cos I am not working on that day. Going to lunch buffet with my friends at Royal Plaza Scotts.

Anyone here got blog?
love to read babies blog and we can link each other's blog up too.
just to share my gal's blog
http://www.babyshayneong.blogspot.com

boohooo....i also wish to join you all next Mon.
sad.gif

someone asked about babymallonline right? I also wanna get something from there. Was looking at the receiving blankets last night but hubby chase me out of the study room before i can place my order.

ariesgal, will place my vote tonight!

as for FB, till now, i dunno who's who.

shannonbaby, i would love to create a blog for my baby when he's born, but i'm super duper bad with these 'design' stuffs eh.. *pouts*

Ur blog is sooo beautifully done.. how did u do it?
happy.gif

jocelyn, u are already on my FB list...i think
happy.gif

piggy, will add u tonite
happy.gif
wahh...ur 300 baht set sounds like a good buy!!

dingdong, some of us identified ourselves on the wall of the nov mtb page...or u can see swanston's file (tha she upload daily) to see who is who! hehe

shannonbaby, thks for sharing ur blog
happy.gif
i have a blog too but not abt my #1 only...heheh

jocelyn, ok. will bring it on monday.

momoko, lol.

jane, me neber psycho u hor. i only tell u i may wana take half day leave to go jalan and avoid the peak hour traffic.
happy.gif

ayukie, lol. i kept quiet the whole time coz my gynae getting very pek chek canont see. lol. cannot leh. pple here like to complain alot de. some more going on ml soon, cannot afford to kana complain.

saphira, u never accept my friend request so i cant invite u to our group.

shannonbaby, you blog is sooooo pretty. i've done up a blog for my coming little one but it's boring and not updated frequently so paiseh to show now :p

momoko,

we used to frequent bangkok cos it's my hubby's fav shopping place. we've tried to locate the pet shop there but to no avail leh.
sad.gif

dingdong..yeap..me ask abt babymallonline.com

i also ordered through there...small items, to see quality first..it's rather cheap...

Back