(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

Mie dun angry! Although if it's me I will angry too. But it's not worth getting angry over this kinda seller. Save energy to play w belle.

Alot of events... So this coming sat got gathering at Angelina place right? Angelina I will SMS u if I can make it and oso get address from u. Need to check w hubby first. But...... I dun have swim wear for my boy.... Means he can swim naked?? Hahahahahah (anyway hubby wun allow him to swim in swimming pool de... Cos he still thinks too much chemical)

Next tues at gogobambini, so many of us!! Is it free?? Den den den will they be scare of us? Haha.

Xoxo: I read GF book it says put off avocado and banana till later cos these two extremely filling when not ready the bb will reduce milk intake, but surprisingly dre dun show signs like this right??? I think she is a big eater!! Probably cos of her high energy lvl?

I am starting work tomorrow!! So nervous!! For past 3 days my bb keep wake up at night and fuss. Geez!! Hope he wun tonight!!

Ww: When I read your post I was crying, bcos now when I am a mother, I can fully understand the desire to watch our babies grow up.when is ur operation date? I hope all will be well for you! I will pray for u. Like what loke said, when u feeling better, we can go visit u and bring our babies to play with yours.
happy.gif
must be positive and stay happy!!

Weekend gatherings! I want! Include me can?

Saturday baby play date sessions
Sunnyling, Saturdays, around 2-5pm, Sengkang
natalieL (but not hosting)
Ting, Sat, 1-4pm, Jurong East
Shugar, Saturdays, Ang Mo Kio
Astro, Woodlands
Angelina : saturday anytime Hillview
MieMie (not hosting)
pigsy_sg (not hosting)
ilovemaxmax, Sat, Jurong West
esther, saturday 1pm-4pm Flora drive.
Candy_white (not hosting)

Hey we kick off play date no.1 at:
Angelina's : Hillview, Bukit Batok.
Time: 2pm - 6pm
NatalieL
Shugar
SJ (if andre's ok)
Mie (TBC)
Candywhite

Angelina can I get ur no. and add pls? Hee.. will be first time mtg all of u.. so excited!

ww: Cheer up!! Will power is very important for this fight. Think of the future with your baby... It will be your greatest inspiration. U will be fine.
happy.gif

eh, at least my bb is healthy! That is a miracle.God has been very good to me.
These two days, he has been whinning alot. Even frown and shed tears when he is playing with his toys.He wasnt like this. How?
I feel guilty that i am have neglected him this few days coz i havent been feeling well. Op date maybe next week or 2 more weeks. Depends on whether they can schedule me in. I just had a change of surgeon. Actually it is my greediness that worsen my condition.
If i had not been so greedy wanting to spend more time with bb. I would have the op done earlier. Silly hor!

WW: yes, like wat candy white said... will power is very important. may the good lord will be always wif u, n let u win the battle... gambatte!!

WW, u r not greedy... i guess i will be the same if i were u
sad.gif
but, the most important thing now is, u gotta be strong n fight the battle
happy.gif
ur words touched me, i get to see how a mom show her unconditional love to the baby...

ting : just sms me if ur going, i'll give u my address

shugar : have u bought ur neck float?

mie : u can wear whatever u want
happy.gif

ww : good luck n will pray 4 u

candywhite : i'll pm u later

Ting: gogobambini is free for below 11mnths.
happy.gif

hope to see you on sat! Wana meet yr boy!

ww: hey! Stay positive and be strong for your bb!
We'll be praying for your recovery and I'm sure you'll be able to come for gatherings too!

Hi mummies!!
Been reading the thread the whole day but everytime I want to type something yx will 'ga jiao'.

Re: play date
I so want to go lor! But sat is my go-IL house-to-be-a-cow day. Hubby simple say no! Super pissed! Anyway IL house is in jurong west, so if you all rotate to that area, yx can make guest appearance or if in the east yx can also make a short guest appearance before the journey to he west. In my case will be ad-hoc I guess. Sigh.....

Loke: yx also want to try the designer chair!! Hahah but think later her big fat thighs too big break the chair!

Astro: you super bored today ah? Go and google horoscope!! You want to try finding what type of zodiac girls suitable for your teng and bally??? Hee...

Liting: my yx is also one bottle rejector. My mom who
will be the one taking care of her when I return to work have already given up on bottle feeding. She is doing spoonfeeding now whenever I'm not around. Anyway i also intend to give her 2 meals of solids when i return to work in 3 weeks time. Read that it's ok cos they already reached 6 months. In fact I'm thinking of starting it now. She seems to still prefer latching on to her cereal. Not sure if it's becos she dislike the cereal.

Ww: Stay positive ok. For the sake of your boy you mus. Stay strong. We will all be praying for you.

Sunnyling, Saturdays, around 2-5pm, Sengkang
natalieL (but not hosting)
Ting, Sat, 1-4pm, Jurong East
Shugar, Saturdays, Ang Mo Kio
Astro, Woodlands
Angelina : saturday anytime Hillview
MieMie (not hosting)
pigsy_sg (not hosting)
ilovemaxmax, Sat, Jurong West
esther, saturday 1pm-4pm Flora drive.
Candy_white (not hosting)
glass (not hosting)

NatalieL
Shugar
SJ (if andre's ok)
Mie (TBC)
Candywhite

--
I don't think I can make it this Saturday. I'm going to a forum conducted by a Singapore's famous blogger. Hahaha.

Had been bringing Elgin out for the past few days, and he loves it.
I like the nursing room at United Sq and Ikea Tampines.

ww: will power is stronger than you think. Think positive, visualise how strong and healthy you will be to see your son 5 years down the road, 10 years, 20 years etc and you have all the energy to play with him, go through his schoolwork and everything else. Your operation WILL be a success. all the best!

shugar: thanks for the suggestion. I didn't have a chance to go the pharmacy today. But baby seems better if he does not sleep in the aircon room. Will get the oil tomorro if he is still sniffing. Btw, is Vicks ok with baby? My mum used to rub vicks on me when i was a child.

ww: your post also brought tears to my eyes. I will definitely keep you in mind in my prayers. Stay strong for your baby okie.. I pray that you be given strength, courage, health and happiness.*hugs* Meanwhile, if you need any help, just shout out here. If you need to rest, i'm sure there will be a lot of willing babysitters around
happy.gif

omg this thread is moving darn fast. haha
No 2? not so fast lah. maybe after june hehehehe :D

ting> yah lor i guess we are facing the same problem

<font color="ff0000">Thermos spree + babymall online spree</font>

mummies, i need to wait for the coupon so i can share the base charge for the vpost. you all dun need them urgently yet right? :D

SJ: dun use vicks for bb yet... Maybe when they are older? Read somewhere it's still bit too strong for them now so not really suitable. The olbas oil for babies is suitable for 3 mnths n up. They also have another version that can be used for adults too.(always works vy well for me when I'm ill) Both supposed to be ok for our bubs now. So u see which one you can find!
happy.gif

ww,

be positive and cheer up! u nid that now! i have seen patients with cancer surviving the ordeal with their will power. they are very happy now and take good care of themselves too. my cousin, elly will second my tots here too
happy.gif

btw, try not to delay treatment. i oso like u... delay treatment for my hypertension cos the doc cannnot guarantee the med for hypertension safe for bf, n given my gal's condition, PD adv me to bf for as long as possible. but i dun tink i can delay treatment any longer haha cos daily HIGH! now must wait till Year End closing finish n see if my BP will drop. if drop, den High BP is caused by stress ... else, i will hv to start treatment soon. well well well...life still carry on
happy.gif
be positive n Happy!

OMG! my maid just told me this morning that the blender we have at home is normally used to blend CHILLI so cannot use to puree babyfood!!!

Seems like most of you already started puree-ing food for the bubba. RECOMMENDATIONS PLS! which brand of blender to get? thanks a lot!

PY >> Thanks in advance for coordinating the spree for us... I can wait...

Just to share.... I have a small lump found on the left breast...
sad.gif
the doc suggests to remove... but I need to stop breastfeeding first.... The lump is still quite small and we dun know if it will cont'd to grow a not... so now how???? Any advice???

joyce,

if ur bb already 6 mths, stop breastfeeding for time being. get it removed first and then continue. u can still pump during this period to keep the supply.

ww>> your post brought tears to my eyes.. i wish you a smooth and successful operation, and yes, you will definitely be well and watch your boy grow up healthily.. all the best to you ok? *hugz*

hippo>> erm, i only use one blender which is the philips avent steamer cum blender.. heehee.. so that is the only recommendation i have! hahaha
think moulinex also has a few blenders quite good..

angelina>> can u send me a msg in FB regarding ur mobile number n address too?

loke>> wa seh!!! i see the FB pics of Angel in her futuristic high chair.. im soooooooo gian okie!!

ww,

all the best in your operation. you will definitely get well, stay strong for yourself, your baby and your family...

ww,

All the best and stay strong.

PY,

Not that urgent for bbmall things, no problem can wait.

Hippo,

I am using the hand held Braun blender. Quite good and easy.

saturday's play date>>

belle wun be swimming, her daddy dun allow..
sad.gif

but im still gg to bring her swim suit and neck float.. she dun have thermal swim suit though.. hers is machiam bikini style.. wun catch a cold will she? oh oh..

shugar>> eh the neck float i dunno.. i bought it when we were all still preggy.. think me and PY bought together one.. i just hope its big enough for my big head baby! hahahaha

and mummies, pls ask your babies to teach belle to flip on saturday hor! peer pressure might work on this lazy bum! hahahahahaha

Miemie,

u r so cute. Dun worry abt belle flipping lah. Flip already very hard to change diapers leh. Min also big head haha... That y she hates tummy time!

Can get thermal swim suit from kiddy palace. Im so dying to let Min swim in a real pool but the HB like not very keen. Sigh...

Btw, the avent steamer cum blender how much? $200+?

mie, i changed the neckfloat liao.. coz that one we bought together hor the air will escape by its own when i leave it there.. so the lady changed a new one for me.. so called her new design and it's better!

the design is the same as the one they use at the hwa xia shop got double protection haha!

and hor why her daddy james everything also cannot one!! like that isabelle will miss out alot of fun leh....

so play date starting this sat?
i KIV first.. coz all of a sudden. sat like v packed.. with events from both this thread and my other thread.. gosh.. blur liao! :p

NatalieL
Shugar
SJ (if andre's ok)
Mie (TBC)
Candywhite
Astro (KIV)

tien: no lah.. i not bored.. astrology has alway been my interest! hahaha. no wor.. that was to show potential relationship style between my two kids.. and also miser and my parenting style. not saying it WILL be like that. but interesting to knwo nonetheless!
happy.gif

xoxo: if i can attend this sat.. sf can see for himself what a HORROR teng has become! horrible leh him.. I can GAURANTEE u.. that he will sure cry for some reasons one.. GAURANTEED.. he has been crying so much these days! wah liew.. u all said i am patient huh? now.. patience running thin!

NatalieL
Shugar
SJ (if andre's ok)
Mie (TBC)
Candywhite
Astro (KIV)
PY (see if i bringing charlotte to hwa xia to swim anot. if not can join u all !)

joyce: Have you seek a 2nd, 3rd opinion? What tests has been done? Why should the lump be remove? How qualified is e doc? Before you decide on anything, do a proper research and study. To them you are just one of the many patients. To you, it is your body.

Stress can cause lumps and some may MIA after a while. Did it cross your mind the possible complications of an op. ?

SJ : same case like josh. runny nose hen blocked nose then cant breathe = cant sleep. so i let him sleep by himself without air-con. n hes perfectly okay now

mie : will message u later
happy.gif

PY: I think i will not join your spree liao .. cos i would like to get the thermos by end of this month. Will get from the BP instead.. Thanks though

<font color="0000ff"><font color="ff0000">PY</font>
Sorry, i think i'll give the spree a miss too coz i need the thermos quite urgently. Thanks anyway

<font color="ff0000">ww</font>
take care k.. and think positive. still need to watch ur bb grow up
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Saturday baby play date sessions</font>
NatalieL
Shugar
SJ (if andre's ok)
Mie (TBC)
Candywhite
Astro (KIV)
PY (see if i bringing charlotte to hwa xia to swim anot. if not can join u all !)
ilovemaxmax (can i bring my FB and maid as well?)</font>

mie,

hippo is right... once they start flipping .. the moment u put them down to change diapers... take out the diapers n wana put it under her, she will flipped! mine does tat daily! even when she drinks milk, once she touches the bed, flipped!

PY>> i forgot the lady's nick le.. can MSN / whatsapp me? and hor, we bought together leh, she wun have my records.. cham liao le..

hippo>> im worried coz she has not flipped.. if she flips a few times and show me she knows how to flip, and then she stops flipping, im fine with it leh.. but not when she simply refuses to flip..

anyway the steamer blender i bought for $199 at expo.. think the price is more or less there?

<font color="0000ff"><font color="ff0000">On Blenders</font>
Fellow mummies can try out the U-like blender too. i bot a set and tot its pretty efficient n compact in size
happy.gif
</font>

WW>> This lump actually surface during my pregnancy and I thought is milk duct got choke... So I dun bother until recently the lump get a bit painful when I compress.... Any complication? I am not too sure as well cos the doc mentioned to me that is a very safe procedure.....
But I think I will take your advice to do my research and seek 2nd advice before I do anything....

ww: Wish you a speedy recovery!! stay positive.

Happy-hippo: Avents steamer cum blender is selling at 199 at carrefour in suntec. they have this promo on till Sunday i guess.

First day back at work : STRESS!! I couldn't pump milk in time! And I feel like crying cos dunno how to cope n focus man!!

Mie: u so funny! Sat, pls also teach my big head Kyle to flip too!!

hey ladies, I want to do a bit of market research. If there is a service to put your baby photos into an MTV-style music video, how much would you pay for it?

ting>> chill it.. relax okie, dun stress over work.. rmb that we are not indispensable in the company, but we are indispensable at home! i like to think this way so i just relak relak one.. i only gan chiong over my baby nia..

let's hope this sat, our 2 big head babies will learn to flip.. hahahahha

Back