(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

py>> can share with me where is the BP for the socks? i need to get for my boy too!

Roxie>> i am going to pm u now! oh my~! i think we are having the exact same symptoms!! hmm, then i think it's "natural", just a post delivery symptoms ba.. i really hope to be able to "find" myself back...

look at his lotus arms!!! my friends told me that their babies' do not have the lotus arms like my boy... does your babies have?? haha, i am trying to find out la, cos i thought my baby arms are normal leh...
3340926.jpg

PY: whahaha.. mrs wong really very funnie hor.. i attended her lessons too :D i tried to file titus's nails too.. but i scared they are too fragile leh.. so only file the corners in one direction.. scared i hurt his fingers.. hey dear, where is ur BP for socks? i want to get plain white ones..

ting: LOL, it's normal to have lotus arms lah... titus has them too.. now exposing his fingers, he also have lotus fingers loh.. and i tink its very common lah..but just have to make sure u clean the lines properly hor.. cos my bb perspire alot.. so if i don clean them.. will end up with red red lines.. i have to use cotton wool to clean them.. just like when cleaning the lines around his bottom..

Ting: my girl is michelin baby haa!! Yes she also has this lotus arms and legs lol

the bp is closed Liao but I pm the seller to see if she has ready stocks ha

PY/roxie : eek...mittens to be off after 6 weeks? hmm. Asking HB go buy filer first. me too..worry bb scrath face.

roxie : abt cleaning bb lines..how often u dab the dry cotton wool on the lines to absorb the moisture?

ting : ur bb so cute.... *pinch pinch*..opps..no la...*kiss kiss bb chubby cheek*
happy.gif

astro : cleanup place.... definitely.

xoxo : oh dear. hope audrey's phase on the bottle feed will go through soon for u.
sad.gif

Re: posting of details table.
agree w astro..v open leh. actually even FB is quite open. unless someone be coordinator and email the table ?

Development stuff:
:S anyone have any site or recommendation of book that i should go get? ... i'm totally blurr..i.e. no idea what needs to b done.

btw.. am tinking of buying those hand / foot strap rattles . any idea where to get? :D

Warehouse sales
Are you girls bringing your babies? Its very crowded. A lot of ppl snatching everything within grab.

SK/Punggol gathering
I wanna join.
happy.gif

Ting : My lele also have lotus arms...
happy.gif

U mummies till let ur babies wear mittens? I stopped letting RN wear them even b4 she turned 1 mth old. I wan her to explore her fingers... so now they r finding their ways to her mouth.
lol.gif

Ting
Lotus arm! I want! I want for RN!!!
happy.gif

Tien
I replied ur PM liao.
happy.gif

Yah lah, keeping fingers crossed for her weight gain.

Astro
Huh??? only 10-20 percentile???? then my RN how??? below zero liao!
uhoh.gif

Wow, YH is alrdy on 120ml? RN is on 100ml... and she's starting to scream for more liao...

19th sounds great since i cant make it on 20th... yeah yeah... 19th please!

Jrrt,

I am interested in the sling cos now I got 2 boys, last time I use stroller but now can hold my elder boy if I push stroller. So have your purchase?

SK/Punggol Gatherng,

Can count me in but mostly wun bring my younger boy but can bring my elder.

PY,

I am staying at Rivervale also, we stay very near. I am staying near the Temple there. By the way there are firework on the New Year Eve (31 Dec). Alway bring my boy downstair when there are firework, he enjoy very much.

Facebook,

Too many posts, you gals can add me at [email protected].

Roxie

Wow 7kg at 9 weeks, envy leh. My boy is only 4.8 at 2 months

ting: lotus arms are normal. my bb's arms also like tat. fingers too! i just trim n file his nails yesterday when he was asleep. so now mittens are off too.
happy.gif

3343669.jpg

gal: been letting sam wear these lamaze hand / foot strap rattles sometime back liao. saw it being sold at amk hub cerisi too.

Roxie: Titus is going to smash my ah teng's record of 10kg at 6 mths!!!!!! :p
might want to help him 'excercise' more. coz from experience.. bigger bbs, gross motor not as good coz they heavier.. :S

Jrrt: ya. buti worry that too much ebm stretched his appetite.. then i dun have enough in the breasts for a satifsying direct latch leh.. contradicting hor? :S just now weighed him. think he is 4.2 kg.. did the calculation. should have 100ml (for 7 feeds).. 120ml is for 5kg bbs :p so.. i wil reduce it slightly. :p but i think that boy wants to drink like frequent but small.. so my body is only producing 8 feeds amt every three hourly. haiz.. frequent pumping.. frequent pumping. miserable amount. so paiseh to even post here.. :S
i just let it be lah. yesterday latched him whole night.. literally.. ly down and latch whole night :S.. coz he over stimulated and was wailing away. till i dunno hungry or not.. just feed! :S

just now colleagues came.. aiyoh. they said here in 10 minutes.. never sent me a sms to tell me they have arrived.. then i was slumped on the bed, tired.. sleeping. dunno if my mouth was open or not! then colleague just appeared in the room! gosh.. :S

shugar: samuel always have cute cute things :p
wah. i see the nepia diapers he is wearing..

argh. nepia diapers leaked big time again for yh!!!!!! i dunno why.. fed up.. give up on nepia liao. miser keeps complaining about the poor absorbency also! that day, outside, neipa leaked, wet my sling and my clothes! i still have 2 packets unopened!
anyone want? i going to post it on want to sell thread too!

limmil:
happy.gif

ya.. i need to move my butt to trim his nails too. i want him to suck his thumb.. hahahah. i knw u gals are rolling ur eyes at me now! hahhaa

ya.. so how? can we do it on 19th instead? py/mie.. how? then my heart wun race due to the clean up :p:p

re lotus arms
ha! this one.. teng has. not just arms. but thighs also! so much so. i nicknamed him.. Little Prince of the Lotus Republic :p:p
yh.. eh.. not for the moment. i think he might not have that. face fatten up.. but arms and legs still scrawny :S

weather again?.. yh sleeping soundly, not screaming away from REM.. think got to wake him up as per routine. else his night sleep.. can't sleep properly!

shugar >> Sam looks raring to go with all his rattles!!! put your left hand in, put your left hand out, put your right hand in and u shake it all abt!!! :D

Hehe, today is designated mittens "off day"? I retired her gloves at the morning bath time cos they just can't fit anymore and I haven't got any bigger ones...SCRRRRRAAAAATTTCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Waaaa Helphelp anyone know how to make bb sleep moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.M sleep 30mins n wake up for past 3 days afternn, n at nite worse woke up thrice for past 2 days super tired now
sad.gif

Re: Jabs
Just brought M for his 1st 6in1 jab n rotavirus dose, hope he dun get fever the next few days if not im really becoming a observe panda. He weighs 5.8KG!!! i was stunned when they told me n 55.5cm long.Pd told me its acceptable WT+Ht, find M abit heavy leh ,any of ur bb ard this wt n ht?When is ur 2nd 6in 1 jab?Pd only said 1 mth later but din give any appt date yet. How abt Pneu jab, any of u opt for tt, when is the 1st jab if wanna?

All mommies: so mamy mummyies stayed northeast n east ah, any stay in Jurongwest area then we can meet up at offpeak hr for a drink chat etc, im trying to bring M out more now ,though tiring.

Ting: im hunting for nanny/ifc too.but alot of mommies told me if put ifc, 1st few mth bb fall sick often leh,still pondering on this option.

Astro: u were at IMM yest too? i brought M out the 4th time 'shopshop' with hubby, this time can last longer ard4hrs but i carried him for straight 4 hrs, damn tired.Gotten a sling there too still trying to figure out how to use, hope can join all u mommies out shopping soon.

RE: Sling
Anyone of u gd in this?im still tryingto get it right,really a clumsy mummy.After seeign their video, still din get a hand of it
sad.gif

shugar: wa so many toys attached to bb's hand n legs.wont he lick/bite it?

Re: SK/puggol gathering
Sob i cant join so farrrrrrrrrr.Try arrange nearer town area leh so i can join u mommies,so sad.

Py: u getting sock for ur bb. i saw nice one at Gmarket.i try search n post the link for u. very nice but its for gerger.

astro:ask yh to pass some zz over to elias. sigh,,he still not zz-ing. tis morning i reintro tummy time. over simulate again???

LAdies,

littlepod pouch

Joelle can bring in some littlepod pouch.. at a very very good price.. 50% off! but she has limited stock.. and it is non exchangeable coz it is from direct from source, malaysia ..can't get it in SG :p
Pls PM her if u are keen to get from her. while stock last.. her nick is Tituteo , do a search for her nick?
happy.gif

the littlepod pouch website
http://www.littlepods.com/photogallery.html

i touched the material before. think it is softer than the pupsik
happy.gif

do be mindful about the sizing.. coz it is catered to fit ur own frame.. so 'non-transferable' to other pple.. not like the sling
happy.gif
surf the website for more details pls..

Mascot: u keen right? pm joelle
happy.gif
i am going to get myself one too.. half price leh :p:p

anette: ya. was at IMM yesterday. got the foam party for kids leh. so cute.. no.teng didn't go. coz not enough spare clothings! but got bubbles.. he likes
happy.gif

gal/anette: erm.. consider putting ur kid on a routine.. try gf.. ? just follow the timings.. and it helps to put the bb to bed when they are not over tired.. it helps greatly.. honestly.. but of course.. gf is not for everyone. coz the initial stage of righting the bb to fit into that routine. can be tough..(as with adults also lah)...but once on it. taking care of them is a breeze..

gal: i suspect.. when elias naps.. he naps for a long preiod of time?.. might be too much nap.. or too little naps.. so he is cranky and cannot go to bed nicely. does he fuss ? if yes.. surely these two factors liao..:S

ok. i will wake that boy up at 215!!! resist my urge to let him nap for three hours.. else in the evening. i die :S

anette: the sling is not that difficult. just need some practice.. and a slightly lighter bb :p i tried first time with teng.. also failed big time. coz he was so big that getting him inside, i sweat liao! now with yh.. easier.. hahahah.. so many things i cldn't do with teng.. i did it with yh this time.. the sling is so wonderful.. hahahah

astro : i m trying to finish reading the bb whisperer. sigh.. can't even find time to finish reading.

re nap. er..i tink he nap too little lol. but last night he slept quite long due to cold weather i tink however he drank little during cold weather..only 90ml? tot cold weather will b more hungry? weird.

he seems tired. but eye no wanna close. keep rubbing his face n sometimes munching his mitten n fidget fidget. gah..should have bottle fed him during noon feed then, at least i know he not hungry. now duno man..

anette: ya..saw the timings...gf is gina ford..

gal: cold weather drink less coz pee less? :p
yalor.. i know my evening ss is low.. so that feed bottle feed liao

astro: the rattle set was passed down from hb's cousin. but sam not vy amused leh. heheheh... maybe he just lazy :p

gal: just put on for him in the afternn during play time.

Astro: WHOAEEE... i see 50% off, i cuckle non-stop *10MW SMILE* Just to confirm, the 50% off is for the Little Pods Softpack carrier or the sling? The softpak carrier is the one with very nice prints and you use it like a backpack. Sling is the single color.

Went Toy'R' Us today... from 10 Dec onwards, use your UOB card can get 7% discount. Nevertheless, i didn't want to make a 2nd trip down, so i bought the Fisherprice kick and play piano for $44.90. UP$65.90. Very nice toy, esp for our babies who are kicking so much nowadays.

Siangjiao

I use the fisher price piano for my boy to listen to the music every night before he sleep. A gift from my friend and is pass down from his elder brother. Same as his elder brother he will listen to the music and fall asleep himself every night.

Shugar: 1st impression when i saw Sam's picture .. he's dressed up like xmas tree... hehe, no offense yah. I got the foot strap rattles for Andre too, apprently he is not too amused by it too.. refuse to jiggle it.

3344432.jpg

Talking about not wearing mittens.. here's a pic of Andre disfigured. See the long, red, scratch mark? He does these all the time, good thing is, the mark is normally gone by the next day. High collagen in babies?

Anyway, i took this photo when i was bf. Dunno why, but i like it a lot. Feel quite emo when i look at it.

astro: gina ford.went her site, to subscribe need pay wo.cant access much info on sleep if i dun subscribe wo. N for the littlepod, its actually pouch not sling rite? coz their picture show pouch but they use the word sling.50% of RM89 or 50% of RM149?

siangjiao: i like ur bb's eyes, super nice
happy.gif
M's double eyelid still hidden lor, hope will surface soon ahha. ur bb responsed to kick n play piano? M like dun like most of the toy i got for him, just see for a while then cry again
sad.gif

anette:it is a pouch.. so it is the 50% of RM89.. around there.. dun ahve to subsrcibe to the website. goand borrow or buy the book better

mascot: it is the pouch. not the soft carrier.. but if there is sufficient interest.. i can get joelle to help us contact the supplier for a bp price.. i am interested in getting the soft carrier.. even without bp price. it is cheaper than most carriers like the bjorn/ergo liao.
happy.gif

and ur son has very pronouced nose.. and very nice eyes
happy.gif

sunnyling: the sling has excess fabric.. which u can adjust.. pouch is a fixed length. the sling can be 'transferable' because of its adjustability.. pouch with its fixed length.. cannot .. coz u order according to sizes. there is a risk of getting the wrong size for pouch. no such risk for sling.. the sling normally has two metal/hard plastic loops which the fabric run through. pouch is just one piece of fabric..

astro: tts cheap. i wanna one. been looking for pouch at IMM but cnat find then bought the sling , cozt me SG48
sad.gif

xoxo/py/loke: tituteo can't get us a good price from the supplier coz the supplier, erm, quite stingy.. so i will contact Rach andjoin her spree for the nurshing poncho.. can? no change to the colours right? i will email her..

sorry mummies
due to the forum bp ruling, we cannot hold bps on the thread so gotta mafan u ladies to email me re the sling.

and yup, discount is for the pouch only cos they only have limited supply. Supplier going into the softback carrier biz so gonna discontinue the pouches. but rest assured, they r the best quality and materials. i sling my boy till abt 1 year old and we both loved it.

as for the softback carriers, they r out of stock currently but will stock up in feb. if there's a demand for it then, i can do a bp. =)

it'll only be for oct mummies cos i'm sorta doing it for astro la. oso as they have a distributor in singapore i try not to clash with them cos i know them too. but cos i kinda know the supplier before them, supplier let me have stocks seperately but provided i dun overstep the boundary. oso, i usually self collect from them in malaysia to save on shipping. so for the sling pouches, please confirm asap to get the stocks by mid of dec ok? :D

available stocks:-
red L, turquoise M and L, Pink M,L; grey L, baby blue M, XXL; chocolate L

titu: that's so sweet of u.. doing it for moi.. whahahhaha :p

dreamygal: i ordered it from Rach from sept thread. i am going to email her. if u are keen.. that makes it 5 of us.. she needs a minimum order of 10
happy.gif
i think she has 1 more on her side.. u keen to get one?
happy.gif

the website..
www.monpetitjardin.com

lelong lelong.. pls help us meet the mqo.. it is really soft and luxiurious.. more than enough coverage! gauranteed wun o exposed.. easy to use also!!!

hippo; get one lah. thenu wn have to find nursing roomsliao :p

astro> yeah i agree that nepia diapers quality is not v good leh. the other time when xoxo carried charlotte at your house she told me it was wet. argh. i also have 2 pkts.. S who wants? lol Selling off $15 per pack haha.. free delivery (SK area) lol.

Btw i bought a pack of goon diapers from cold storage and realise it's not the same as the website. (coz i requested for sample) haha.. the one i bought from cold storage, the urine indicator is not working!! i think the one that i bought is localised liao

Ginger
So u r nearby oso! Lydiagal juz PM-ed me tdy and we r mtg up next fri, if there is no changes, at Anchorpt… u wanna join us?
happy.gif

Astro
RN is oso drinking slightly more 4 her weight… but I juz let her lah. I think of it as she is drinking wif revenge lah. Ayway she needs to catch up her weight liao. Besides I dun think they can drink more if they r not hungry, so I like to let her decide. ;)
U said u supplementing wif FM rite? Is tt why ur ss is not gd? Coz if u keep latching like wat RN was doing in hospital, ss quickly came in by the 3rd day. I am still cursing myself for allowing my ss to drop then. Now trying hard but results not v gd. However, still its more than wat she needs as of now. But if she shld go beyond wat I can produce, I will see how lah. Anyway my sis is producing in abundance! She can pump 500+ml over a 6 hr interval!!! A few days ago, overnight, she produced 21 oz at 1 go!!! @_@

Eh how come ur coll appeared in ur room w/o knocking? Or ur door wasn’t closed huh?

Shugar
Such a cute chubby baby! I am drooling when u all post pix of ur chubby babies… hopefully soon I oso can post and show u all tt…

Xoxolight
Ur Audrey is not small leh… she cant fit in her mittens??? RN has yet to fit in most of her booties… they r constantly falling off.. sigh!

Anette
I am gd at using the sling but I cant explain to u here w/o demonstrating. I din really catch wat the video was saying then but it helped a bit lah. U gotta figure it out urself.

Sunnyling
I haven got yet coz I wanna call them & ask abt the colours. I think can go ahead to get on our own since it is not a spree…
Wow ur boy is tall and slim!

ah... think I missed out alot of posts since I have been MIA for a while. Can anyone enlighten me on the sling joelle has mentioned? Sigh, the list of "bought wrongly" items just got longer. Think soon I can rent pushcart to sell them liao
sad.gif

astro,
eh, why u think i always just anyhow buy things lah so ask me to buy right?! hehehehe... sorry this one i opt out cos already have baby bjorn carrier.
happy.gif

Back