(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

annette>> i'm not sure abt the baby leh just overheard from the news.

hippo>> haha $2500 then it's ok lah i think i'm going to take a pic of the rates in the TMC's lift and post it here. they wrote there 5K lor! lol!

anyway i went to watch where got ghost last night. wahaha. my stupid hb wanted to watch..
when i told my friend i'm going to watch that they all scold me >.< but overall ok lah.. not VERY scary but some stories, when u think back, will give u goosebumps though eekz

Hi Mie Mie,
Can add me into the list? My EDD is 16 Oct. BB gal. Gynae is Dr Choo. and giving birth at RH.

Hehe, Annette, I think we have the same gynae. :D

Hi Diana,
Thanks for the sharing your information on the Lilypadz. I will consider can get back to you at my soonest.

Me interested to go as well.

Hi aloevera08,

Thanks for your lobang....

<font color="aa00aa"> aiyah,I used my friend's lappy and I used her nick to post...sh*t! paiseh hor..

joyce, i PMed you. can go together leh, less paiseh...</font>

Astro: nope. is 8 invigilation for the next 2 wks.prob is not the invigilation ,its tt for each invigilation, i need carrying 50-100 exercise bk size type of formula bk+ 50-100 ans booklets to the exam venue. I change my preference, u try pm me again la.

nomsnosm:u really not gog for a check in regard to the bloody discharge issue?Would it affcet ur bb?I also went into depression then in march
coz of tt old spinster boss of mine
sad.gif
tears just dropped n cant zz for nites n hubby force me to resign,but i dun wan lugi tt4 mths maternity leave so enduring n recently get shot again. N worse thing now is tt spinster dun allow me to wear crocs show to work, saying tt not professional.i try wear other flat n my pelvis pain n calves pain worsen
sad.gif
do u think if i get my gynae to write in for me will help?

Nomsnosm/all mummies:
The post massage thingy she charging 70 as well?IS there a min nos of session? My frd recommend a massager call Rohana charging 80 per session, i yet to call. r malay massage alwyas so ex?

hippo: gd to hear u alrite.be careful wo. i dun really dare to drive, scare pain come by anytime n also leg cramp while driving.

Shugar: y she said u might need c-s? still early right, baby can turn anytime ma. by right baby will start turning ard wk 33 right n u just hit wk33 only .y ur gynae so scrae ur baby dun turn?

Elly: haha its alright, having insomnia for past days dun know y,guess coz work

nomsnosm: pardon me, wats the use of tt lilypadz? similarly to normal nipple shield?

miemie: do help me update mine too. my boiboi name 90% shd be Kiement Matthias Liew, hospital change to Mount A(hehe after today's hospital tour,the air , ambient n nurses seems better at mount a)

sweetzinc: ya i saw tt rate last wk too.guess they put so high to let us feel TMC rate is consider cheap? hehe

ddnikz: oh u under dr choo too ,tts great. when is ur next appt? i set it on 27th Aug next thur, then now wiating for approval for my 1/2 day leave so i can join the the mummies here for the taka fair afterwhich hehe. But by the wya, dr choo do it at RH too? Thought only Mount a, mount e and tmc?thats what i was told leh,or i missed out some hospital.

<font color="aa00aa"> Joyce, my hotmail is down. can't read your mail yet. Did you call her? she told you the same thing? You not working also?
happy.gif
</font>

annette>> Ida charges $40 for pre-natal massage and $50 for post-natal massage.. but now that they having puasa, i tink most malay massage ladies might not be doing this service leh.. im not too sure, but i tink you'd better call them and check it out first..
Ida doesnt do pre-natal maasage for more than 8 months preggy ladies coz she say no good, she never specify why, i also din bother to ask much.. hehe..

<font color="aa00aa">annette (nlimm) , definitely can get gynea to write it, when I was working as a nurse, you know right, nurse must wear only certain shoes but pregnant nurse can wear sandals if got swollen feet, as long as get the gynea to write a letter. DONE! Your boss so sickening. I also refused to resign at first, told my hubby to go shanghai on his own first because of that $5k year end bonus but still, i resigned in Nov, forget about the stupid bonus, nothing can buy back happiness.
happy.gif

Re : massage
don't know why, we always believe that the malay can give better pre- and post natal massage. post natal for mdn rokiah is even cheaper, 7 days for $598 if I am not wrong.

Re : lilypadz
I never use before also but saw the review from jRRT like very worth buying it, because our breast milks won't be wasted/soaked in a pad, by sticking it firmly on our breast, milk got no way to leak.
happy.gif
</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Baby Name</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Zack / Yu Zhe</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>prinzess55</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>baby_lynn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>shell (shell)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Elly Ong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Overseas (UK)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Anna Sofia</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>mata (n_limm)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>funzee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Amelie (Ah-may-lee)</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>vinbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Umesh Doshi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Diana / nomsnosm (ayoon)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Asher Rhys</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Joanne (jojolpp)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>ting_24</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Audrey Tan Yen 陈芫</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Ho Kai Qi Isabelle</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Charlotte Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>chynle seah (chynle)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>pigsy_sg</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>ddnikz (ddnikz) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>cjdg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>feifei (megirl)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Isabel Lee Min</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr JJ Chee </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Megan Teo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Jazol (tryphena)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jovann / Jia Xun 家迅</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>mymelody</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Loke (aloevera08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Angel Tay Yi Han 懿涵</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>sunnyling (sunnyling)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>blurmummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Jo (what_if)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>jRt (crystallized)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Y Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>lin (pingwen1703)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>BB (imac)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee Sok Ling </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>annette (nlimm)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kiement Matthias Liew</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>bluesea2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Cynthia Lau (blessedcyn) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>hui min (lynd3ralla)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>javierlynnnn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hello everyone!
just saying hi, very bo eng today cos the whole kampung at my house! will post more on Monday. have a good day all!
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">annette (nlimm), your EDD is my hubby's birth date.
happy.gif
too bad, I don't think our son will wait that long</font>

Hi Diana,

She has yet to talk to me. She told me that I will need to go thru the phone interview first. And she will call me back at 6pm. What questions did she ask you har?

As for the Lilypadz, I think I only need 1 pair but you mentioned you will order 1 box = 12 pairs for me.... But I dun really need so many leh...

I am a working mum, but now planning to clear my leave before I go on maternity leave. So just nice lor, go on leave and can make some money.... But dun know if this is really so good... $200 in just a couple of hours..
If this is true, these 200 buck can be used on the following day shopping @ Taka BB fair... hahahaha

<font color="aa00aa">Joyce,

oh, sorry if I confuse you just now.
1 box = 1 pair

we need to buy 12 pairs to enjoy the special rate. You want a box right? Ok, noted! you can go to the spree column I set up this morning, easier that way.
happy.gif

wah, yaya, the taka baby fair is coming soon! haha..actually this survey not really consider lobang, i normally go for survey ( 1.5 to 2 hours = $80, 1 hour = $40 )now this survey is 4 hours = $200 and may go on TV for 1 min.. haha, not really consider good lobang and I need to travel all the way to town, don't know got provide makan or not since it is around lunch time. Normally I go survey, makan is provided.
happy.gif

Pris sms me and told me she will call me shortly for a brief interview too. not sure what will she ask me, just now on the line she only asked me how many months pregnant.</font>

Hi,

I cannot post message in the overseas sites. Please indicate my name for me. By the way, for the payment I may only transfer to you on the 29 Aug. Because that is my PAY DAY!!!

nomsnosm: will get gynae to write one in case she find fault w me again. i cant fit into any of my other shoes now ,quite a waste to buy new shoes now also. 2 more mths, now trying to clear all work asap in 1 mth n see if can get mc fr gynae thenb4 EDD n save my vacation leave for after maternity leave coz even quit HR told me best tender after clear maternity leave then upon tender still need serve 3 mths notice. EDD: hehe actually every scan all diff dates,range fr 20-31oct+- 14days wo, but afew times fell on 28oct,end up mine might be same as ur bb but ur cant be 28oct tt be overdue leh

nomsnosm: wa survey can make so much also.next time have lobang tell me la. but can choose dun appear in tv?:;p

miemie: thx for updating
happy.gif

mata: whole kampung at ur house>?! wa.dun tired urself out wo.

nomsnoms: ask ur hubby issue u [payslip?:p

<font color="aa00aa">annette, join YOUR SAY http://blogaaholic.com/2008/09/15/join-your-say-now/

I joined this, then got lobang they will email me then sometimes after a short survey/interview, they will call you for meet up. Timing very odd one.

mata busy but online to say hi! so cute.. yah, don't tired yourself out.

okay, no replying now la, go makan then go cash converter to see got sewing machine or not..wanna start sewing things.

hubby give payslip? nolah, his pay comes in liao, into my account then I will give him some allowance every month, i very mean hor...ahhaa....

don't know if can choose not to appear on tv, maybe i am not chosen already becos pris didn't call me.</font>

nomsnosm: thx ye will try ehhe.wa hubby pay into ur acct, i shd do tt also if really become sahm haha i just read out ur statement to my hubby:p not mean lor, but then we kinda 'scarifice' in a way wo to be sahm, n so much attraction out there nowsaday leh.

<font color="aa00aa">haha, yeah attraction out there, that's why I told him I also need to 扮美美, wear nice nice, put on make up and one important thing, both must grow old together. my hubby go out very sui one, at home the spare tire worst than mine so at least I know, I am not the only one that growing fat in this whole 9 months. If I cannot tahan his funny way of removing his socks, I will tell him off also.You know, sometimes he lets the dog removes for him.

many times I feel like working then he said NO, maybe he knows I may ended up like before.
sad.gif
so far, I manage everyting at home, finance, holidays. sometimes tired but most of the time, I am happy</font>

hi nomsnoms >> I need yr nickname! shoo that ms thingy away!

i am keen on the lilypadz - 2 pairs pls. i have started "leaking" already - not alot but at times, the dampness is palpable..thanks for coordinating. just inform me when it's time to pay...

hippo >> I've tried the doughnut...perfect temp for me was 60deg c...it does ease the pain and the whole thingy though i still feel tender..but u know what? it cause my boob to start leaking...haiz...i guess no contractions when that begins means it's ok...at least now the pain's much less and i slot one under the nursing bra i have..managed to sleep zzzz...zzzz .... that's very priceless...

<font color="aa00aa"> poor thing, now got MS!!! be careful, look after blood sugar level, skipping meals due to ms may make ur blood sugar goes down then giddiness may step in... take care of yourself. I never have ms so far, vomitted x3 only. I got colostrum but not leaking yet..no problem about the spree..i also want to enjoy low rate!</font>

nomsnoms >> i've developed a sweet tooth since this pregnancy began. my MS is on..never off. in fact, i feel strange if i don't experience nausea after a few meals..but it always reappear sure enough. u are really one lucky gal to have merlion-ed 3x only! i am beyond counting already.

My MS is somehow back too.. gynae said coz when the baby's position is higher now.. and push all the organs up hence will throw up easily..

annette: think my gynae is just trying to prepare me mentally for a c-section just in case. Also becoz he has never seen baby in any other position so far, except for sitting up (breech). Right now just really hoping that BB will turn!

PY >> that compounds the prb...when throwing up now, not as convenient as when i was in my first/early second trimester...now gotta make sure I don't suddenly lurch fwd as the belly's in the way. my MS was dying off during weeks 27-29..now it's back like it was in first trimester. one of those really fortunate ones to have this all the way i guess...makes this pregnancy really memorable...haiz!

shugar >> smaller meal, bigger meal, even just milk - it all stands a chance of regurgitation..grrr...

<font color="aa00aa">Just thought of sharing this important notes for expecting MUMS. I think its very helpful information. Just sent this to my sis who is pregnant with first baby
happy.gif
</font>

By the third trimester you may really be starting to feel pregnant, even if you were pretty comfortable earlier on. Which of these new sensations could be a sign of a problem and which ones are just your body growing and changing? Here is a list of common symptoms and guidelines to help you decide if you need to see your doctor or midwife right away or if it can wait. Of course, if you think something out of the ordinary is going on or you are very worried, you should use your own judgment about seeking medical care.

<font color="ff0000">Vaginal Bleeding</font>
The most common cause of bleeding in the third trimester is the so-called bloody show, when the mucus plug, mixed with some blood, leaves the cervix. This is normal after 36 weeks gestation. Any time that you have an internal examination you may experience a small amount of bleeding for a few days. Bright red bleeding or bleeding like a period is not normal and should be evaluated.

<font color="ff0000">Can usually wait for office hours:</font> Spotting after sex or after an internal examination.
<font color="ff0000">Call immediately:</font> for bleeding like a period or bleeding accompanied by pain or pressure; for blood mixed with mucus before 36 weeks of pregnancy or any bright red bleeding.

<font color="ff0000">Contractions</font>
Contractions can feel like the baby is balling up, or like a tightening across your abdomen. Sometimes they feel like menstrual cramps. You may feel contractions in your lower back or down low in the front. Cramping is particularly common after having sex, when your bladder is full, when you get up or change position, or for a short time after exercising. The challenge is to distinguish Braxton-Hicks contractions (false labor) from the real thing. It is important to note that the contractions of preterm labor may not be painful.

<font color="ff0000">Can usually wait for office hours:</font> Contractions that are irregular and mild and stop with rest. After 36 weeks you can usually stay home in early labor and head in to the hospital when your contractions are strong and coming five minutes or closer.
<font color="ff0000">Call immediately:</font> If you have had rapid labors in the past. Any regular contractions should prompt a call to your practitioner to decide if it is time to head in. If you are less than 36 weeks, any regular contractions that don't stop with rest and are coming more frequently that 6 times an hour should lead you to call your doctor. This can be a sign of preterm labor.

<font color="ff0000">Vaginal pressure</font>
As the baby?s head descends into the birth canal or engages in the last month of pregnancy, vaginal pressure is common and nothing to worry about. If descent of the baby happens earlier, it can be a sign of preterm labor and should be evaluated. The more babies you have had, the more likely you are to experience some normal (if uncomfortable) vaginal pressure as your uterus grows.

<font color="ff0000">Can usually wait for office hours:</font> A heaviness or pressure sensation in the pelvic or vaginal area that resolves when you lie down.
<font color="ff0000">Call immediately:.</font> If you are less than 35 weeks and are having significant pressure within your vagina that doesn't resolve with rest.

<font color="ff0000">Vaginal discharge</font>
The normal vaginal discharge of pregnancy is thin, white, and odorless. Discharge that differs from this can be a sign of infection, or possibly a sign that your water has broken.

<font color="ff0000">Can usually wait for office hours:</font> Vaginal discharge that is itchy, irritating or malodorous.
<font color="ff0000">Call immediately:</font> Vaginal discharge that is copious and watery, indicating that you might have broken your water.

<font color="ff0000">Swelling</font>
Water retention is part and parcel of most pregnancies. This usually takes the form of some swelling in your feet, especially if you stand for long periods of time. When water retention leads to severe leg swelling or any puffiness of the hands and face, it can be a sign of pre-eclampsia, and should be evaluated. If your blood pressure is fine, the swelling or edema is not a medical problem, although it certainly can be bothersome.

<font color="ff0000">Can usually wait for office hours:</font> Swollen feet and legs; puffiness of the hands and face (if your blood pressures have been normal during prenatal visits).
<font color="ff0000">Call immediately:</font> Sudden onset or worsening of hand and face swelling; for very swollen legs or any swelling of the hands and face if your blood pressure has been elevated.

<font color="ff0000">Shortness of Breath</font>
A feeling of having to work a bit harder to get air is a common sensation in pregnancy. As your uterus grows, you may find that you sometimes have trouble with stairs or a brisk walk. The big concern here is that pregnancy is a time when your blood is very coagulable (clottable) and blood clots, which form in the veins of the legs or pelvis, may travel to the lungs, causing a pulmonary embolism. This rare complication of pregnancy, which usually causes severe shortness of breath and rapid breathing, is a medical emergency.

<font color="ff0000">Can usually wait for office hours:</font> A sensation of shortness of breath that is tolerable and resolves with rest.
<font color="ff0000">Call immediately:</font> Severe shortness of breath, especially if accompanied by a rapid heartbeat, chest pain, or lightheadedness. If you are so short of breath that you cannot speak comfortably, see your doctor or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

xoxo>> yah i will hold on to the tummy when bending forward on the toilet bowl ha.

shugar>> sometimes a piece of sugar roll will make me puke too so i think smaller meals wont works also.. but my MS is not as bad as compared to 1st Tri.. still manageable
happy.gif

PY >> at least now quite "seasoned", so usually i am really fast abt it..except the tummy can hurt quite a bit if there's too much strain. the actual merlioning, i am not so scared..it's the all-day nausea that really gets me down. anyway, my preggy ticker says only 50 days more to go! *see the light* take care gal..not easy with this MS bit coming on now..

Hi Ladies, Tanti is my name...34 years old, Female massage therapist, specialize in Pre &amp; Post Natal treatment.
PRENATAL MASSAGE: $50/60mins
POSTNATAL: $60/session
(optional postnatal packages also available)
In the pipeline will be Body scrub/mask services.
Do visit my Blog: [email protected]
Should you ladies have any enquiries, do drop text or drop me a line @91000548
Take Care!

lingxin: ya dun knwo y coz my gynae said shdnt be coz of baby coz then baby still very small, the pain there since then,soemtime better sometime worsen, get better after i wear crocs shoe but now cant wear to work dun know how to survive the next 2 mths.

nomsnosm: guess it better to be home but for my cahracter abit difficult n im kinda those who will wu si luan xiang when home alone n feel insecure,not tt i dun trust him but then .....

nomsnosm/ other mummies: all of u started leaking? mine still din,does it mean i might not have milk for bb?but still like b4,have abit of deposit among the holes of the nipples
sad.gif
how u know whetehr have colustrum? what is MS?MS=morning sickness?

shugar: oic hehe

coco: thx , tts pretty informative for blurblur mtb like me haha

annette>> i have not start leaking too. but i see some white spots on the nipples too but it's not leaking lah. haha yeah MS = Morning sickness ..

Mata
Each pregnancy is different, so perhaps each time u still feel nervous as if it’s the 1st one. Its gd oso in a way! I am more boh chup this time round.
lame.gif

PY
Thks 4 the info on JW and the link. The case is so recent only! I can imagine the anguish of tt mummy for sure. And it seems quite bad tt the scar is still there and hair cant cover it completely.
sad.gif

JW’s pkg is quite reasonable and starts early too. Mine starts at 20 wks and is abt $800, I think. Cant rem the exact price.

Diana
If it works out to be $35/set, then I’ll skip it. Coz I still hv the current pair and tt pair was FOC then. Dun wanna fork out so much for an extra pair. Heee…. Hope u reach ur quota soon! 
I used to take part in Your Say oso…. But long long time they nvr send me emails liao and I 4got the password alrdy….

Blinkgirl
Is the survey still on? I happen to b on leave tt day leh…

<font color="aa00aa">RE: Milk leaking

yeah, got leaking that's why thought of getting this reusable silicone breast pads. so far, already meet half a dozen, once reach a dozen then will ship to Singapore.

annette (nlimm), no colostrum now doesn't mean you are not producing milk, just that it didn't leak, my friend ( mum of 2) was surprise to know I got colostrum since week 31 too as she didn't have any during her pregnancy and guess what, her freezer is full of her milk now!!

jRRt (crystallized) , priscilla told me meet the quota already but I think you can try calling her.
happy.gif
I am going with my sister and joyce.</font>

jRRt>> No problem. Yeah it happened last year.. If i were the mom i would be very sad too but i cant bring myself to sue her .. =\ will be in a dilemma then.

<font color="aa00aa"> personaly think that the gynea shouldn't take the money. she paid $3k cash, another $3k medisave. May not need to sue her, the gynea should settle some fee (follow up with pd, scan for the head)

well, afterall, we are just outsider, it is up to the parents themselves also. but frankly, if I am the mum, she will be... :x</font>

coco-thanks for the info abt the vaginal discharge, i recently have a discharge which is green colour one, doc say is yeast infection. dun think is the water bag problem... the doc give me pill to insert and eat medicine...

Wow so many post during the weekend, cant read all.

How is everyone, we are all entering into week 30+ liao and now I got more and more difficulties to sleep. Turn left or right also cant sleep well and worst everytime must at least wake up once for toilet break.

Yty go to Merchant Court hotel for buffet lunch, yummy eat till I so full but hor they suppose to have Fresh Durian and I tot after finish my main course then go and take. By the time I finish, the Durian also finish so angry duno got timing if not i will took a plate and leave it on the table urghhhh

By the way, cant join the taka shopping trip this thursday as my VP will be in town so need to be in office.

<font color="aa00aa">sunnyling, my small meal can be really small nowadays, but frequent meal, nightly a slice of cheese before bed...

But I am lucky, I can sleep like pig at night, looks like baby loves it when I am sleep on my left side. he won't disturb my sleep. no peeing session at night also..

Lingxin5 (lingxin5), my gynea, sigh..sometimes don't know to laugh or angry, i also told her abnormal discharge weeks ago ( before week 20 ) then she said is normal, fungal loh... no medicine given. Now turn green and thick, need to tell her again this week and see if she still bochap. </font>

Hi mummies,

long time nv post liao. How the mummies here? saw the previous post that some mummies already give birth liao?

Am i rite?

hello everyone!
Good am! Hope you'll all have a great week.

I don't believe my office. Seems like they don't understand what 'hopsitalisation leave' means. And you know what? I work at a HOSPITAL. Wa lao! Been clearing emails and telling them that I cannot go for this meeting that meeting all am!

annette and diana,

i'm also thinking of stopping work totally now. SO annoyed with the entire company. No compassion whatsoever. So envious, i want to be SAHM also. I actually feel very guilty for not being around for my 2 older kids, keep feeling that I'm missing out on their childhood.
sad.gif
then with no.3 i don't know what the best thing will be.

hippo,

hope you're doing OK. I got into an accident before when I was 37+3 with my 2nd baby. So traumatised. Kena banged by taxi. Thank God my no.1 wasn't in the back seat at that time, cos the impact was quite strong.

bluesea
i like the m&amp;s bras, but me too small. sigh. so nice! enjoy them big! haha
happy.gif

fei fei,

not sure if this is true, but if you lie on your left side, baby gets more blood flow, so supposed to get more nutrients also. so maybe you try sleeping on the left? Then maybe baby can get bigger.

shugar,
keep talking to baby! there is still time to turn. I have a friend whose baby turned 1 day before scheduled c-section!

all that i missed,
sorry ah, couldn't log in over the weekend cos the entire family was here to see me. cannot even rest properly -- and supposed to be on partial bed rest somemore. haiz.

more later!

<font color="aa00aa">mata (n_limm, understand how you feel, my sister also missed out a lot and she said I must be appreciative, don't ever think of full time job, she is also a sec teacher, she didn't send her daughter on her first day of school too.
sad.gif
but she cannot quit, due to financial, so is a good thing (for me) for not earning a significant amount monthly, or else, how to let go of the "luxury" things?

Got accident before!! so dangerous! thank god you are fine...

lie on the right side block the blood flood ( from abd aorta). sleep on the left is the best ! if can...

They come and see you? so nice...ehehe...my MIL is asking my husband to go back to see her ( in johore) and I am coming to 34 weeks this week. You tell me how nice they are to me... then i got the feeling, they want $ but I didn't say it out, just told my hubby to call them yesterday, i said," if no special issue, why keep asking you to go back to see them, they miss u a lot, you give them a call and say hello also.." actually i also bad, I want my hubby to know that they never ASK ANYHING or CONCERN about me eversince I got BB. and true enough, asking for $ again. sigh.....</font>

diana
i called and indeed she said the response has been overwhelming tt she has met her quota. She juz took my contact for such future events.
happy.gif
So share wif us aft u attend yah? $200 is easy money!
happy.gif

mata
i guess coz u work in a hospital, the staff there hv gotten immuned to this term and to them, its merely juz MC (or rather excuse) to rest at home. Can u juz switch off ur hp or u switch to silent mode &amp; screen the calls u wish to pick up? Stop reading ofc emails and pretend u dunno anything. Its sheer annoyance!!!
angry.gif

Back