(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

xoxolight,
me too, seems like v v hard for me to catch the chickenpox virus. durin my sec sch, got a fren kena, purposely go to her huse during the period to kena, stil no leh... hv been tryin to get affected. but cant. so give up le... but i dun like the idea of injectin too many vaccines...

sweetzinc,
i also feel doin oscar is for ease of mind. but i dun feel uncomfortable while doin the scan leh. =p

chiapatty
^5, we both got a little troublemaker. =p tat wat ppl says lor. but then i hope to give her an option of lyin/sittin down when she walk til tired??

joynbaby
me too! i drink yakult during my last pregnancy for my constipation prb.
can ask how old r u?

mrs_neo
wld recommend apply the FBI if u deliverin n takin the tests at TMC. if not wrong, for my previous i applied cos after the dicount from test, lesson, delivery, gynea, pd charges, the savin is more than the subscription fees for FBI.

astro
so til now, u hv not brought ur boy to gynea for them to c?? haha, mayb the nurses there c him chubby, love him to bits ah!

btw, u know french ah?? can ask if know any good names startin with J??? v soon, hv to start thinkin for a J-startin name. both me n hubby name start with J. my gal is Jerin. so the nxt one will also follow suit... =p

sling. hv used. but only started after my gal turn 3mths. not bad. but too long, my back aches like mad!! so if can relieve the weight, y not>??? hahaha

twin stroller only thinkin,, if cant find one within budget n idea type, then wil forgo le. =(

xoxolight
speakin of two deliveries at hte same time. my gynea was also super busi. when i was deliverin my #1, she had another paitent also. so in between time when waitin for me to fully dilate, n waitin for contraction to slow down at the end, she was deliverin for the other patient. but she was back when the nurse page her that the drip for slowin contraction is not workin. she was back pretty fast, (at least that wat i feel,,, cos was on the mask then) i also duno how she manage to deliver two at the same time... hmmmm.. wonder woman....

dreamygal
wow,, so dramtic,. u must b hvin a roller coaster of ur emotion when waitin for the result.. but now all is alrite le.. wat a relief!

roxie
pd - baby doctor

Astro: thanx! my mil recommended me to go to him...my sil also under him when she gave birth...so juz follow as i see pretty good review abt him too...haha

glad: i goin to sk...nearer to my place so more convenient...hehe...appt between 6-8pm so goin aft work....

normally when will MS starts kicking in? i ask my mom and she said she was fine for all her 3 pregnancies...so i hope i can be like her...haha

poky: my boy is the opp of ur girl.. he doesn't liketo walk. .coz maybe he is is ah bui.. lazy!.. so if he sees the stroller. he will point and shout 'sit!' so. haiz. i am trying to make him move more!

and my hb, for easy reference, let's call him Miser, .. is eh.. what else.. misery?! whahaha. no lah. but two strollers a bit exaggerating for me lah. coz i want make my boy to FLY mah. so i thought sling plus one single stroller is good. but most likely.. it is bb in sling. and the 18.5 load in the stroller. that one carry more than 5 minutes will facture arms..

i took french when i was in Uni. but now all returned to teacher liao. a bit.. still can manage. most written. as k me to speak or hold a conversation.. i think the other party can die frustrated to see me , eh eh ah ah.. :p
hey. there is a whole list of J names leh!

tada!
http://www.babynames.com/Names/J/

happy.gif

Hi raywen : Really depend. My first pregnancy, hardly had any.

Fpr my 2nd one, i started having ms very early, as early as 4-5 weeks. That's why i did the pregnancy test.

Hi poky : Ya. Really scary. Was so glad now.

Raywen, be prepared to wait okie.. cos waiting time is rather long.. yday i overheard a preg lady complaining.. waiting for at least 1 hr but see him for less than 5 mins.. she's really pissed.

glad: hahaha. my gynae also the same.. i can wait more than 2 hours! if she is involved with delivery or what not.. last time not working .. flexi schedule. so can accomodate her.. she stops at 5pm sharp one leh.. jialat.. now working .. dunno how liao .. argh..

hi MTBs, can check if can still go for facial? i was thinking it should be okay since we still put on our facial moisturiser daily... no diff right?

anyway i just checked out wiki / yahoo answers etc and they said it's okay - the facial. as long as tell the therapist not to do the chemical peels etc. standard facial should be okay.

hi citrus, u can still go facial but dun massage or use any machine.

Just taken oyster meeshua w/o oyster as my teabreak.

citrus>> is okay to go for facial. But make sure they dun use laser on your face to remove the dirt. Let them know beforehand that your are expecting...

hello mummies... wondering if u all have a change of symptoms? i should be 6 weeks plus now.. last week my appetite is crazy.. can eat and eat.. but these few days i eat no down and feel so full.. and now i prefer light food like porridge.. anybody also the same??

ong: turning 29 liao.. why ah? i sound old ah? :p

Spamming a photo of my Ah Bui digging into his cheese dippers (the same one i ate last night)
kekekkeke

2189183.jpg

raywen: ya.. his cheeks is very nice to squeese.. thighs are good to cuddle.. whahahaa.. tummy can punch, butt can smack!

astro!!! your boy is so cute! hrms... if after all these MS and horrid experience and my baby turns out so cute, i MIGHT just consider having a 2nd one. hahaha....

Hi Astro, yr son real cute with the chubby hands & cheeks & the rounded eyes!

Just curious on your age since u having your 2nd one now.

seems like i am the only one that is 35
sad.gif
Regret waiting for too long to plan for my 2nd one.

ong, partner with me la, i also 35 this yr leh...nw only in my 5+ week pregnancy....having MS also, feel like vomiting the whole day.

astro: ur boy is cute lah!!!! big round eyes!! and of course the chubby face..

joyce: ur girls are pretty!!

anyway, this thread is running so fast!!! like the bullet train in japan.. i'm just gone for the afternoon and the posts have been archived already!!

and below is my cute little nephew!! haha.. i'll be able to put up my own bb photos in oct too!!!
2189493.jpg

Astro:
Such a cutie-pie!! and so handsome too! I like the way you describe how you treat him, like a fatty punching bag! hahaha I know what you mean, I also cannot resist squeezing, kneading and kissing fatty bb bodyparts! hahahah

Wow, Raine means Queen ah!! I think that's a cool, lovely and majestic name wor! Queen wor! Just don't name your bb King otherwise she'll be called King Kong! ahahahahaha

Oh you are with TLC too? Mine is Phyllis Liauw.

Sling is a good option but I just can't get the hang of using it leh.

Citrus:
I guess you have to eat a bit a bit every 2 hours and make sure you don't stand up quickly from a sitting or lying position. Actually lately I've been feeling a bit fainty myself although my blood pressure is normal. Whatever it is, I think we must all take extra care lor.

As for facial, it is ok but tell your therapist first (hopefully she is from a reputable company and knows her stuff) so that she'll know what equipment cannot use and what product (eg. Vit A) cannot apply. As your tummy grow bigger hor, you'll find it more uncomfortable to lie on back lor. Also, you will need to run to toilet a few times to pee! So if you want to do facial, better do now.

Poky:
Some people just have natural immunity against chickenpox like my old school friend.

Joyce:
Your girl is so cute and sweet. Can't wait till my girl also this big lor. >drool<

Hello ladies!

Wah! so many posts!!! Didn't log in all afternoon coz i was working at my client's today and didn't want them to 'catch me' contributing in this forum yet! :p hahaha

Today duno why can't seem to eat much even though i managed to bomb battle ships.
sad.gif
just the smell of food is enough to turn me off. haiz, and some more i am hungry... but can't eat. hope this goes away soon.

Astro: wah! your boy really looks like he's enjoying his cheese dip leh! so cute!

loke and roxie : we're about the same age. i'll be 25 this oct n married on ont 08 same like loke. i woneder if loke joined the oct brides forum from singaporebrides, cause i did..hee...
so happy to know that
happy.gif

im so proud with all of working mums. coz now im a stay at home mum, i cant imagine if i have to bear myself out from the house to go to work. everyday is like very sien to me,MS for the whole day...sigh

astro : will try to follow ur advice with opening 2 windows, easier to reply n catch up with the story...your son really cute, eating snacks
happy.gif

constipation advice : i drink yakult everyday, eat apples n papayas. coz im hungry every 2 hours so sometimes i just eat fruits. too tired to chew, so tired of eating and eating

joyce ong : waw...amazed, ur 32 n had 2 kids already... sigh... hope i can stop pregnant before 30 .. your kids really cute

wow! astro! ur boy very yandao wor! got those shanghai-tan look! suai! =DD

joyce >> ur gal n boy is so cute too! admirable for your age manz!

hi angelina, really hope can also close production factory by 30! =D really not easy to cope with pregnancy as u age.. i salute all mummies that are going thru that right now.

have really rest much today.. slept every two hours =) but tinking abt going back to battlefield tml.. really super sian too.. shall enjoy this few more hours before tml comes!!! =P

hows it going for the rest of mummies?? feeling better today bor? jia u ah!! go go jia u!!!

angelina: that's so nice!! i'm so happy to know new friends here.. anyway, i didnt join the forum at singaporebrides.

as for constipation.. i think banana milk might help.. but dont take from those long bananas (i think the philippino bananas).. i dunno y but that's what the older folks said.. and i think yogurt is a good thing to have..

sigh.. i'm also constipated...

roxie: funny today less MS.. only merlioned once in the morning.. and a little after dinner.. other than that was pretty good. though couldn't eat much in the afternoon..

also, i was so hungry just before dinner i went to get some old chang kee.. but it was a DISAPPOINTMENT!!! dont ever get food from the old chang kee situated just in front of FORUM shopping centre.. its HORRIBLE!! so expensive somemore..

hey loke, thats gd.. at least bb grant u some time-off today =P try to have small meals okie?

banana milk, yea yea don get those del-monte bananas ya! lately i am kinda addicted to avocado milk too.. (yea i noe thats fattening.. but dono why just like it now =P) tink having so many meals a day, we all have to fight the 'jellies' 8 mths later!
happy.gif

knowing its still early but just wanna share tat i also have booked a confinement lady from kuantan.. heard she is good and my colleague has extended her service to two mths.. just tat having to pick her up at the custom or woodlands is kinda troublesome.. apart from that.. i tink should be ok.. btw she charged me $1800 (in case u all need market pricing check!) i called PEM too and their quote is $1800 (early birds get $50 off) and have to pay a levy of $168 before the nanny goes back home.. (their nannies are from malaysia too)

Hi Astro : Wave wave.. I am also turning 29 this year.
happy.gif

<u>Constipation</u>
I take prune juice.

Share my gal's photo.

2189899.jpg

My girl is the one in white dress. The other girl is her cousin who is 1 year older.
happy.gif

hey, just out of curiosity...
has anyone developed any new dislike for any foods?
i suddenly can't stand carrots! the taste, the smell... urgh! :S

Critus: once u have ONE cute fellow. u wld want to have more!
happy.gif

ong: ha.. thank goodness he takes after me in the eyes.. else like his father, my Hubby, Miser, has slits for eyes.. jialat lor.! :p
no lah.. children are a gift. irregardless of how irritating they can be.. :p . so there is never such a thing call late
happy.gif

joyce: boyS? i checked ur conjugation.. it is correct.. as in 'are'--> plural.. but hor.. i have only ONE boy.. both set of photos are of the same boy! :p now we konw the wonder of grooming! :p hahahahha
happy.gif

ur girls darn cute lor.. ur second girl is chubbier.. coz i think still young.what are their names?

loke: u are cute.. i think u are going ga-ga over ur nephew?? :p like my sis is over teng.. she practically sms me day in day out.. once she sees me on msn.. she goes 'teng teng, ah yi miss you!'.. :p:p

chiapatty: hahaha.. we are birds of the same feather than! hahaha. i keep pinching him all the time! his thighs are the power ones, super shiok to hug/pinch :p

hey. i like ur humour! verysharp to remember my miser's surname is kong!.. hahaha. good good. most of my frens.. dun even get it when i say my boy cannot be named 'king'.. they will go vvery innocently, 'how come not? king is a nice name mah' .. then i go like.. 'what is my hb's surname?', they can still reply 'kong lor'..:p:p

hey.. i ask u ah.. the head nurse.. the one in jacket, the younger nurses call her Sister,.. is Phyllis Liauw's mother ah???

ya. i also dunno how to sling yet. my king kong was too big for me to use the sling properly!
sad.gif

'yiyi SHUGAR, u want some of my cheese dip? nice wor.. eat liao.. sure WUN vomit liao' --> Teng
:p:p

Angelina: yalor.. else sure miss out posts one :p ya.. his favourite past time is eating.. hence SO fat.. :p

roxie: alamak. shanghai tang look? i wanted to create the Cassovana look wor! My little Valentino! he's holding a rose leh.. how to be shanghai tan??? alamak i hvae failed miserably :p:p:p

dreamygal: ^5!
happy.gif
. alamak. ur girl another chubby one lor.. so cute.. she acting cute wor.. cheeks so flushed!

ladies, i am getting worried again.. i am really experiencing no ms at all.. in fact i dun feel much difference! and this is freaking resembalnce to my first preg which failed leh.. alamak..
sad.gif

shugar : i hate spicy food, usually i loves them. now really cant tahan spicy at all

dreamygal : ur daughter very cute

astro : now i will try to check more ften. since i got nothing to do at home then feeling miserable by myself. anyway, is it bad not to have ms ? i thot its a gift leh.. my sister never had ms during her pregnancy, but her baby's just fine
just think positive okay, sure will be okay

Roxie: yeah, the light cramp comes and goes especially when I lie down flat on my back. Last night I can’t tahan anymore and ended up sleeping on the guestroom futon because it is softer and when left un-open I can sleep sideway and use the futon backrest to support my back. My husband thought where I disappeared to :p

Joyce: I was ok for a week and now the post @ 3-4am returns ☹ I tried to sleep when I can even at 9pm which I did tonight – have to catch whatever beauty sleep we can get regardless of the time ☺

Loke: I have difficulty waking up in the morning. Luckily, hubby takes over the responsibility to be my alarm clock and also make me breakfast. They also need to work hard for the prize. Hehe.

Astro: Your boy boy so cute! My big boy boy (hubby) has been digging into my snack box to curb MS!

Joyce &amp; Dreamgal: Your gal gals so adorable! Make me long for a gal too! Sssh, don’t let my hubby hears it. He is the only child and my FIL and he want a boy…

Praying for strength and good health for all MTB. Let’s hangin there!

mrs.lundquisto : phew .. nice to know that some other mother still awake at this time. i cant close my eyes leh..

im eating papaya now, so hope wont kena constipation tom
happy.gif

all mothers : im very impressed with gilbert who keep asking question about his wife pregnancy...so i told my hubby about it

so i tried to ask my husband to join this forum also, he said yes only if i join fantasy league cup.. hahaha what a bargain...

I also very devoted leh!!!!
hi all, as promised I am Angel's hubby and she is now signing up for my fantasy league... ha
cute or not

hi all, lee ying loong is my hubby. as promised, he join this thread and i join fantasy premiere league .. hahaha
i named my team as BabyBooCute, what a team name for football...hahaha just for fun

morning all mtbs, woke up several times last night. and after 6 am couldnt sleep at all.. tried to eat some bread, burp, find a comfort position. still feel like something wrong with my tummy.

any advice how to get back to sleep after keep waking up? scared whole day i'll be cranky n vomiting cause lack of sleep, which usually happen to me
sad.gif

Back