(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

sbb

Yeah trying to be careful.. but very difficult also. Coz still need to take care of Sam, who is super active & strong. Chase him ard until wanna faint sometimes.

3 yrs is a gd age gap also. Oh that'll be Dragon yr hor?

Jul, ya prolly too early to see heartbeat no worries i'm sure urs is a sticky pregnancy
happy.gif

SBB, why not? go & buy a hpt to test then u will knw..ur AF is still not here tat's why u suspect right? if yes, think u got high chance!

donkeymami

I sure hope so! Very insecure coz I lost once before Sam & had similar 'signs'. Cannot see baby, got pregnancy cyst in left ovary etc. Gynae did try to reassure me, but I can't help imagining things. Oh have you any gd news for us
happy.gif

celine

I thought Dragon yr babies have a hard time too. I rem that when I was in JC, they had to open extra classes to accomodate Goat yr, which was also a popular yr. Can't imagine for Dragon. Maybe Jan 2013 will be good - Dragon but in Snake yr? Hahaha

Jul, dun think too much, when i went to see gynae i was only 6wk cos i miscalculate 2wk. so small like soy bean how to see heartbeat, everything will be ok. Gynae just check if foetus is in the ovary sac, the position. dun worry too much but this period is very crucial, try not to carry Sam or lift heavy stuff, take everything in slow motion. at 1 time i thought i got spotting and got lil crampy feel, call gynae then she ask me to rest and if cramp goes away its fine. then i got more spotting, went to check but was ok. should still be rabbit baby if you at 6wk, maybe Nov baby

Jul,
since u alr have MS means ur hormone is high!! Dun worry my #2 initial stage also can't see heartbeat at 6 wk old n I was sure when I old n I tested on CD 27 alr +ve but dunno y only wk7/8 den gt heartbeat n gynae told mr according to the size only wk 6 I also blur.. Do be careful cos I still carry #1 in early stage end up excessive bleedin even gt threaten m/c ...

SBB,
I thot u wan #2 y scare?
2nd BB ah now I still adjusting keke but definitely more busy..

Jul : ya lor. Actually I think dragon is good lor. Cos dragon will be good for my hubby and me and my son. And by the time, he can listen to us more now.
My son also active. I think now its their time to be like that ba. Hehe..

Me trying to be very careful la. But when lights switch off, sekali his bird miss it than how. Jialat.

----------------------------------

Donkeymani : haiya.. scared la. Sometimes the later u know is better lor. But if got pregnant, know what, need to hire maid liao le.
Its very contradicting as I jst now go online see double stroller.
Sekali I have to stay home which I don want to. Maybe I have to do some online business. Maybe should start soon asap.

----------------------------------

elnino

Yeah I try to distract myself with shopping or baby preps but sometimes I will start 'thinking' again :p Too good an imagination!

Hmm.. but very heart pain not to carry Sam
sad.gif

piggy

I don't have bad MS lah. I never throw up & appetitie's good too. I just feel the heavy chest feeling, & tiredness. Alamak! how not to carry Sam, esp when he "knows". I guess it's a gd thing he prefers his Papa else I dunno how to handle also.

Jul, still can put Sam on your thighs, hug & kiss beside carry.

sbb, his bird miss? buy test kit to cfm, better know now then discover later.

Sbb: haha.. But even if u dont test, if u r pregnat u still gotta face it what.. Hee.. Or is it just pms?

Jul: haiyo dont worry so much lah. I only saw shayna and her heartbeat at 8weeks and she turned out fine! Cannot see the sac b4 8 weeks. V scan also cannot see anything. Keep praying!

Gosh i'm so busy and tired today. Only just left
Office and bought dinner. Today's pay very hard to earn ah..

Jul, ya dun scare urself ok still too early to tell usually can oli see HB ard 7wks. Stay positive ok. I'm still trying to catch some babydusts from you lolz no good news from me yet
happy.gif

SBB, you silly better test & cfm if u really preggy then you worry later like babyS said mayb jz PMS...i also mistaken i could be strike some mths due to vy bad PMS but not as lucky lo.

El-nino, so fast u in 18wks alr tat time was jz heard you jz got preggy..baby's gender cfm-ed alr?

Oh ya PJPJ also preggy, not sure when she gng to due. Ethan's mum janice expecting #2 & it's a girl
happy.gif

helloooooooooooo

put my ah gal in childcare last fri, today the second day. both day were disaster! my gal cannot adapt to the new environment. cried for me when she don't see me. the childcare's pace is slow and i think she don't like it. everyday play masak masak, then a short story session. teacher is experience, v gentle aunty...so got not 'urmh' factor. haizzzz... too bore for her i guess..tmw see how..

then come lunch time, she don want to eat. eat half way, shouted for milk..shouted and cried as if the world is coming to an end.

haiz.. the whole cc children was looking at her... haizzzzzz

oh i wanna ask: come to zzz time, do you give ur bb bolster?

God bless me tmw.

Jul
dun worry. Average abt 8 weeks la. When I had #2, I didn't wanna see gynae till 8 weeks! Lol. But coz spot then bobian see earlier. But coz only 6 weeks also no see heartbeat.

Sweetmama
no, didn't give bolster. My gal slept easily in the cc. Must be very tired.

My husband thinks those chinese ones quitr accurate. Hahah. Cos he test so many versions and it all predicted shayna will be a girl. Haha.

Gd morning to all

Fatbobo: Are you and your husb and your gals at Learning Vision @IBP at 8.30am?
Was in the MRT cabin looking out, then saw a couple holding their gals, wearing pink, pulling a mini-trolley bag. The gals are standing outside the childcare ctr and looking at the MRT.
Was guessing that couple must be you all.

sharon,
may need for vacuum...

cos my #1 is like that...head down but face was up...much more difficult to push out...

Babys, i find the chinese calendar quite accuratr too we r same age n both of us conceived ard the same time n we both got girls lolz!

Sharon: I think still can for natural, but mummy wll have back labour pains. cannot remember if its harder for baby to come out or not. Shayna was head down on on her side.. so she stretched my pelvic to the max, the way it wasnt desigend to stretch! haahah..

Donkeymami/babyS,
I want the chart!! Hee

Cloudme/babyS,
I asked cos I saw my frend's frend Facebook..baby died after delivery due to brain hemorrhage cos due to pressure of vacuum...damn sad
sad.gif

N baby was head down but facing up

sharon,
so sad...why the doc vacuum until bb got brain hemorrhage?

El-nino,
thanks for the link...
very sad leh...6yr old and leave like that...

Jul :
My boy prefer me lor.
Cos last time my hubby scare him by keep saying NIE NIE NIE (PINCH PINCH PINCH), when he is naughty.
Than my son every time keep calling him MA~~~~~Sometimes just to spot check on me lor.

El-nino:
Ya I know but very afraid to check lor.
This morning still run after bus. Hmmm..
If really kana than its week 4 like that. I think I check next week when period never comes.
Haiz… so afraid yet also QI DAI. HAHA..

U 18 weeks liao ah? So fast right?

Donkeymami, BABYs : Maybe its PMS??? But still got a week to period wor. Last time don have such feelings. Think just wait till next week ba.

Sweetmama :
My son normally carries his bear bear when he go sleep.
We jst throw him whatever is near us cos he got so many. Sometimes he jst take my doggie and sleep.

If beside us got his bean bag, jst throw inside for him.
By the way, my son still sleeping at sarong. Only at night time after he slept than I carry him to the bed.
When he is at bed than he don care abt those stuff liao le.

Re : Chinese Calender
Me too I want!! 

Sharon :
My cousin wife give birth to no. 4 and no. 4 died the next day. This is sad.
And than she is gg to give birth to the 5th one this year.

those chinese calendars can google one.. my husband just randomly seach online one..

I saw a pamplet. In Harboufront there is a company there that can help u get the gender of ur choice based on ur cycle lah, age lah... i think u gotta pay $800 for their calendar, when to BD etc.. then if the gender is wrong, they'll fully refund u. I think they probably also google and type in ur data.. hahah..

sharon: oh gosh, so scary..

sbb: oh dear, what happen to the baby?

And PMS unpredictable one lah... maybe this time PMS is a bit worse, so u feel all this?

BabyS :
Also don kw what happen. Heard from my cousin that it is virus infection.
Guess it’s the hospital fault cos they didn pay hospital any $$$

Re : Chinese Calender chart
The chart no. 18-45 is what thing?
Oh I think that is our lunar age. This year I should be Chinese 31. Hehe..
So it s a GIRL!!! 

dolce: yeah that was what i was thinking too.. the window to have a boy, so small! hahaha..

but this chart is a bit differnet from the one i tried leh..cos that one, i remember if i conceive in sept or December, it predicted a boy..

BabyS,
Yeah scary lor
I think it's 32 lunar bday this yr
Cos ur English shld be 31 this year?

Cloudme,
I also dunno...could it be gynae skill no good??
Thanks for the chart

Sbb,
Wah ur cousin got so many kids!

babys,
i got a few more version...but hor all not accurate for me leh...

cos i am a jan bb or i have ovulate late...and the chinese age must add 2yr to english age lor...wahaha

<table border=1><tr><td>Month</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>January</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>February</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>March</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>July</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>August</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>September</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>October</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>November</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>December</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Month</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>41</TD><TD>42</TD><TD>43</TD><TD>44</TD><TD>45 </TD></TR><TR><TD>January</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>February</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>March</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>July</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>August</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>September</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>October</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F </TD></TR><TR><TD>November</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M </TD></TR><TR><TD>December</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>M</td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD><TD>Woman Conception Lunar Month </TD></TR><TR><TD>Age </TD><TD>1</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD>B </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

I'm back checking for my boy.
my conclusion is that these calenders are not accurate for those with boys in Aug09 if the mummies between 30-37! that's most of us right?
so not accurate for boys!

sharon
really??? for EDD Aug09, means concieve month was around lunar Oct/Nov08. for me not accurate leh cos I should be 33 for lunar age then...

Hullo!

Gender prediction

What fun! I checked, &amp; all correct, all showing Boy for Sam.

IF I got my conception time correct, I'm having another boy!

sharon,
yup...mth in lunar too...

hmmm, i check back and for my boy is correct too...
(cos i strike at dec, means lunar nov at the lunar age of 30...)

but for my #1 if i have to count haven't passed my lunar birth day(my birth mth is in lunar mth nov)...

so at the lunar age of 28 in lunar mth may, is a girl... so it's accurate too

but but hor if i count as per norm at lunar age 29 (just take the lunar age only without taking into account of having passed or haven't passed the lunar birthday)...then it's inaccurate...

Ok.. I'm confused.. Abt the lunar year &amp; lunar month &amp; whether it shd be before or after my birthday. Forget it. I'll find out in Jun/Jul.

cloudme

Haha

sharon

Finally you're gonna go get it!

donkeymami

I can't give u any babydust till Jun/Jul. Scully gal then I give you wrong dust then how? haha

mashy, babys, donkeymami

Thanks thanks. Am trying not to 胡思乱想. Actually being so busy &amp; tired with Sam, I have little energy &amp; time left to think also. Which is a gd thing! haha

Back