(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

naivesg

I got brown spotting on Tuesday but tested negative, got few red spotting on Fri, and tested v v v v faint positive. Those kind must see v long b4 can see.

Seen a Gynae on Sat, and Gynae only see faint line with the urine test kit. Was given a jab and Duphston.

My EDD, as I checked online is 8 August 09. I think I am going to get a 8 August or National Day baby. so happy
happy.gif

naivesg,

so fast u hv created new thread for Aug 2009 MTB..hehe

i still dunno when shd see gynae le...i thk nw oli 4wks still cant see anything from scanning right?

Hi naivesg,

Congrats! Is this your 1st?

Im preggie too, EDD 2 Aug 09. This is my 2nd baby. Which hospital r you goin to?

Yah lor...quite surprised to see Aug 09 thread on already!

Lin,

hw many wks u r in nw? My LMP was 23 Oct, just tested BFP yesterday hvnt go to see gynae confirm yet.

thinking to wait 1-2wks more then cfm by then can see bb's heartbeat mah

Donkeymami, I think cannot see anything.

I am quite worried cos just now got brown stain on panty aft lunch...haiz...

My Temp low and got spotting also, no gd no gd,

For u maybe best to see at 6weeks?

Lin, not confirm yet. This is my first.

When u tested? kekek...=p

Donkeymami, when is ur EDD?
FF din spot ur O day also rite?

naivesg,

brown stain shd b fine unless fresh blood then mayb u nit to come back to see ur gynae..u on some hormone pills right? shd b fine de.

ya, i'm thinking to see gynae nxt wk lo..by then shd b in 5-6wks liao. will try to test hpt again this wk to make sure i'm indeed preg
happy.gif

hmmh, based on those website EDD shd b ard 6 Aug if i'm not wrong..FF got spotted my O day based on my temp. but i dun get +ve on OPK this mth..oli faint lines

Hi naivesg, lin and donkeymami, congrats to you all! Same here, I just tested clear positive on the OPK. Lin, based on calculation my EDD should be same as yours! Any recommendation which gynae to go to? Thanks!

hi naivesg, lin, doneymami and galgl688.. Congrats to u all too ... i also tested positive last weekend. My LMP was on 25 Oct. However, today went to scan but still cannot detect anythg leh. Abit worried. Doc asked me to go back again this Thursday. I was on clomid, then got pregnant. I dun have any symptons, and dun feel tired or sick leh .. issit norm ? Its my first time too :p

ML, I also dun have MS or anything and seem like my hormones is low. Urs shld be only 4weeks or less. Usually can only see sac at 6weeks, so nothing to worry abt. So roughly when is ur EDD?

Dear all MTBs,

Congrats to all of you. I am 6 weeks pregnant and my EDD 3 Aug 09..Tot can have a national day bb..hahahhaha... Cheers to good health for all n babies!!!

I didnt really ask my gynae, but according to the website, shd be ard 3 Aug. but i guess shd be later cos I O on Day 19 of my cycle. I will check again on thursday.

hi cherly, congrats. Just 1 day, already know 5 other gals preggie...its great !

Hihi!!! So glad to see you gals!

I'm having my 2nd baby and the EDD is 6 Aug... My birthday!!! Hahaha... But if considering my cycle is 31 days, I may have a national baby too. *grin*

Hoping for a docile pretty girl this time cos I already have a super-active handsome prince at home
happy.gif

I've not decided on the gynea cos I had bad experience with my first one. Felt like I was rushed into delivery with much human intervention...

anyway, this is my blog if you are interested: mrsjaclynlow.blogspot.com

Do let me know if you have a blog too. Would love to get to know you all. I was very late in taking part in the previous thread for my son (months after he was born) so this time round I very kiasu lah... hahaha...

Congrats, everyone!

HI hi gals!
So glad that u all don't hv MS. I"m pretty unlucky, I started MS 10 days even before I even missed period. Didn't think of anything amissed then as this wasn't a planned one. I'm also getting rather bad cramps and having to go so often to toilet
sad.gif

Hoping to get some recommendation on which gynae to go to.

Naivesg, can share which gynae u're seeing? Is he/she good?

Jacyln, can share which gynae you went to earlier so that I can avoid that gynae? Thanks!

Gd morning gals. Yar Jaclyn, pls share ur gynae.

I am currently seeing Dr Adrian Woodworth but most likely might be changing to a gynae at SGH as I have some pre-existing condition and seeing doc at SGH. Doc felt that I shld see gynae at SGH if I am preggy.
happy.gif

ML, actually I O late this cycle also. I got the EDD online...kekek...

For #1, usually the baby might come out slightly earlier.

Hi all!

My LMD was 25 Oct, actually been trying to get pregnant since last july but didnt happen so many times! I guess stress at work maybe?

So exactly 25 Nov, I try testing hehe...very kancheong ...came out faint line, so I tried testing again 28 Nov, this time quite obvious so straight away took urgent leave and went to sgh but they told me got to wait for doc 2-3hrs! In the end I went to poly and get referal letter for this thur's appt.

Doc says Im 5wks already.

Hahah, Lin, we might be seeing the same doc. Let me know which Gynae u seeing.

Actually I O late, my LMP is 15Oct. That long rite. I O only 1 month later.

galgl688,
hehehe...wch hospital you goin? Im goin sgh, if same then maybe we will be in the same ward! I had quite an unpleasant experience with my first gynae so am also looking for a better one this time round...any recommendations for sgh gynae?

meganl,
eh...my LMD also 25 Oct so you shld have same EDD as me and galgl688 lah...2 Aug 09!

Not too worry different people will have different experiences. so far for both pregnancies, i didnt experience any MS, no vomitting, no dizzy spells only appetite increase alot lor...

naivesg,
Heard alot of good things with Dr Adrian Woodworth, sad he cant do delivery in sgh otherwise I will choose him. Wch gynae you seeing in sgh?

I had spotting too for my 1st pregnancy, was on mc for 1wk for 2times within the first trimester. when i had the second bleeding, I went to a&e at sgh and the doc told me that if its only spotting, should be ok, but if you soak half a pad then its a different story. to me better be safe, just see a doctor, especially since its your first.

Lin, I haven decide which Gynae to see in SGH.

Then got some other troubled issue. HB might be posted to France in Feb, I can follow but now preggy, dunno how.......

naivesg,
My first gynae was Dr Yu. Wanted a lady doctor coz first time mah...so very shy lah...

Actually she's ok, she's quite good. Able to ans your qns but I think she quite bz, so she didnt come by my ward after delivery also when I was induced, she sent another doc to do it.

My hubby was not too happy with it, he said might as well be a subsidised patient since she didnt even drop in to check on me.

This time round we want to opt for A1 coz last time pity my hubby had to go back to his workplc to sleep, (was in B1) plus now got my dd who cannot sleep at night if Im not around. So since A1 considered pte, have to look for a gynae lor...

I heard quite good recommendations for Prof Tay and Dr Tan HK...so am considering Dr Tan lor this time round...any feedbacks?

wah, so many LMP on 25 Oct 08.

I am also thking of which Gynae to go to ... currently going to Raffles. But not sure if they are good. Any comments ?

Previously I went to Gleneagles, the wait is super long. Have to wait for 1hr at least before it's ur turn. Now at Raffles Medical, no need to wait. Best!

Lin, I was reading abt their feedback also, not sure which one is better. But u went SGH wait for 2-3hrs din see any Gynae at all ar? U need to pay anything?

Then referral by Polyclini, u cannot chose gynae rite, if I rem.

But erm Raffles hor, that time I thot 1 preggy woman with twins died becos of some blood issue? The Twins healthy la, but erm...I cant rem.

Btw, ML, urs is no. 1 or no.2?
Anyone kind engh to come out with a table, I dun really know how to post table leh...

Maybe we can have some basic engh like EDD, Gynae, Hospital, No wat, how old is no wat, Stay where.

Naivesg,

The counter staff warned me that if I walk in without appointment may have to wait 2-3hrs for a doc (coz everyone else have an apptm) and also that is if the doc "wants" to see me...so i thought nevermind then, just go poly, get referal letter so that I can get apptm and also MC for that day. End up didnt pay for anything lor...

Didnt know can get apptm so fast, 5 days only. Yah, coz we havent decided which doc to choose yet at that point. But anytime you want to change to a particular gynae, when making the next apptment/payment at the counter just tell them. Once you stick to a particular gynae, you will become a pte patient already, no longer subsidised. That was what I did for the first pregnancy.

Do you know of any packages for SGH?

Lin, paisei, I dunno abt the package in SGH leh, but definitely cheaper than pte practise.

I see a Gynae, 1st consultation $100 leh...

Yah, definately cheaper than pte, infact compare KKH, NUH and SGH (from their website); SGH is cheapest amongst all.

1st consultation is more, subsequent visits should will be cheaper...

I get sleepy and tired very easily too. Nowadays, I sleep at 10pm with my dd and will wake up at 5-6am. Cannot sleep after that coz uncomfortable already. Very diff fr my 1st pregnancy, last time I sleep only at 12 or 1am. Hope this means it a boy....hehehe...

Lin, dun think too much first...sometimes hor, they say see MS or see ur tummy will know, but often v difficult to tell.

Everyone still coping well with the pregnancy?

Donkeymami, u okie? Din see u at the other side also.

Hi Hi, testing. I try to come up with the table, ur try to update okie?

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD># of child</TD><TD>Gender.of Current</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>No. of Weeks (as at Monday)</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Naivesg</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

All MTB here has cfm ur pregnancy wif gynae? i hvnt yet le..based on website i'm in 4wks+ oli. EDD shd b ard 6 Aug.

Btw, last 9 i bo liao then use OPK to test..then vy fast i saw 2 lines liao then test line is vy dark..i nv see such dark line before
happy.gif

hahah yar, I try to test using HPT again, cos few days ago the HPT cannot detect anything. Now darker line but still not as dark.

So I add u into the table can?

naivesg,

i thk u can tes again end of the week can see vy clr lines liao..

i thk we using the same test stream le cos tat time u upload to show ur faint line right?

hi naivesg, can add me in...

EDD: 2 Aug 09
Gynae: TBC
Hosp: SGH
# of child: 2
Gender.of Current: F
No. of Weeks: 5

Naïve, your right. I rem tat incident tats why abit reluctant to go tat hospital. The gynae is a lady and I quite like her.
Anyway, the charges also not cheap, so considering changing to another hospital. It's my first bb. Very excited abt it. Hehe

I tested last week Wed, the line is very faint and I cant confirm, so I asked my hubby to pass me some urine. Got difference leh .. His is very clear, no lines… then he mentioned, maybe male and female urine gives difference result ! …

hi naivesg, can u pls add me too

EDD: 3 Aug 09
Gynae: Dr Daniel Lee KK
Hosp: Gleneagles
# of child: 01
Gender.of Current:TBC
No. of Weeks: 6

Paisei, aft I post my message, I v BZ, I will be away and will back on Fri. Fri then I update k?

Ur dun post so fast hor...kekke...buai!
happy.gif

Back