(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

jul.. couple of weeks back.. i oso hv 2 'such attacks'!! mine is..suddenly boh dai boh ji juz breakdown & cry de leh.... din even hv any tiff with hb..or say kenah any scolding frm him kind lor. i juz felt super duper lousy & watever, juz cried lor.

izit we're more prone to 'toxin attack' or watever nw? i mean, our immune system oso lower nw izit? sighz.. guess rather than using any off the shelf facial products, why dun u see a doc?

im guessing oso your last week coping up at home oso more or less cause some 'negative qi' within you.. hence, outbreaks & breaking down.

dun tink so much n all.. breathe.. n go out for a very light short stroll lor... rmbr to rest more..in between strolls or watever la...

Back.. pasta boiling...

pink

I'm using Simple cleanser. It's quite gentle too. I used to use Cetaphil when I had bad eczema. Guess this is bad skin acting up? Hope babylet doesn't inherit my genes.

kikilala

I din eat lah, just that my skin looks like I did haha.

fatbobo

U also ah? Very scary right, just suddenly go crazy? 2moro is Fri liao. Hubby will be home on weekends & will bring me out to breath some air. Hiaz.. this is really tough.

Jul
Haha...I house arrest one month already u know....although I get to go out for dinner on weekends
happy.gif

pink

Hmm but u not alone at home right? I think being alone at home is NOT good. The mind starts to wander...

babys

Thanks, I am really looking forward to this weekend!

kikilala

Haha u really tot I ate a few kg of seafood! hahaha

kpc, yes I am using him too. Dr Chan delivered my 1st bb too. Saved me from an emergency C section according to the nurse, who mentioned if it was another gynae, I would go for C section immediately. But he is expensive... and so weight conscious... But he is really good...

Pinkmama/Jul: just take this time to rest. Surf the net. The internet was my saver when I couldnt go out much after I delivered my 1st baby. So I started shopping online. Keeps my sanity intact. hahaha...

Jul04,

Is mine considered big ?...hahaha...Mine at 6 weeks is 71mm. My EDD date is still abt the same, difference of abt a day. Thought Dr would gauge hw many weeks u r by the size of ur bb.
Now im abt 11 weeks.

kpc,

Yes Im a 1st timer Goat mummy. Yeah one more goat mummy to join me. Are you 1st timer too ?

tinkabel

Shopping online? That might drive my hubby insane haha.

dolcevita

Yeah v big leh. Mine was measured at 3mm at 5 week 6 days. I calculated my EDD using O date, just missed one day from the gynae's measurement. How to become so big???

pink

Maybe that's why... I love to read. But bcoz the hse arrest was so sudden, I din manage to go library to stock up on books. And no chance to rent dvds etc. So I v very frustrated. Now if this were planned for.. then I wud have made sure I have all my fav things to do at home in readiness haha.

dolce
Ya yr bb quite big at 11 wks. Last week at 9 wk my bb only abt 2.4cm. Going for my gynae visit tomorrow, praying hard that I will see continued growth...

pink

Mine was 1.18cm only.. I am trying to explain to my niece who is v curious abt the babylet. Finally hit upon the idea of using a chopstick to tell her how small the baby was. She looked rather shocked & disbelieving haha

hi kikilala,
Ya, he is a gd doctor. So did u tell him that u dont want to use him as ur gynea le? If yes, How u say?like very paiseh leh. Like 过河拆桥。。
Hi ladies,
Anyone whose friend or urself has good giving birth experience in thomson? Which gynea in thomson is gd? Kindly advise..
Usually at wht ww is the ideal wk to do scanning and can hear heartbeat liao?as i wonder is ww6 still too early to go for scan?thk u gals..

Joanne

Hmm I haven't had any experience so can' really recommend anything.

But, re heartbeat.. may be able to see at week 6, but may need V scan. If u only want tummy scan, prob week 7 wud be good?

jul

yah. i looked really ugly at the hospital when they took all the photos. I kept telling my hb i felt like Iraq. So full of oil. Argh. Thank God this #2 hasn't started to give me these breakouts. I hope won't.

hi kikilala,
Ya, he is a gd doctor. So did u tell him that u dont want to use him as ur gynea le? If yes, How u say?like very paiseh leh. Like 过河拆桥。。
Hi ladies,
Anyone whose friend or urself has good giving birth experience in thomson? Which gynea in thomson is gd? Kindly advise..
Usually at wht ww is the ideal wk to do scanning and can hear heartbeat liao?as i wonder is ww6 still too early to go for scan?thk u gals..

pink / jul04,
Maybe by the time you guys hit week 11, would be the same as mine too. Dr didnt mention abt being big, I had thought baby did indeed grow alot in 5 weeks time though i only put on 0.7kg. :D

mashy

I just saw my face. I think I am staying home for CNY
sad.gif

dolcevita

Hmm.. that time taslyn posted something abt size of BB at each week. I kpo go look c haha.

Jul04,

Mine is slightly bigger then @ 4.7cm. 0.5cm more...
So its not that big
happy.gif

Maybe bec I really can eat so baby absorbing everything

hi ladies,
can i also join in this thread?
am in Sept thread currently...
cos doc said my bb is growing very well and may end up being a late Aug bb as well...
happy.gif

Jac,
same as u...i am 2nd time goat mummy...

dolcevita

It's supposed to be safe, but I suspect my spotting was due to either BD or diarrhoea. Can't tell coz it all happened on the same day!

cloudme

Hello cloudme! U're here!

My husband and I was keen to BD yday but yet we are afraid it might affect preg and we forgot to check with doc when we went for the appointment.
Feel paiseh to call Dr just to check on that =P

Babylet & Pinkmama: Thanks , I will pray hard and hope for normal test outcome.

I am a goat too..1st-timer..So, the goats here are: Dolcevita, kpc, jac, cloudme and me!
30yo then conceive, abit late hor :p
no $ to get marry early...wat to do..heehee

Dolcevita, i still do normally wif husb..but not so freq, once a week like that becoz I tired easily, wan to sleep. So far, for past 3 weeks, it's been like that. Beginning when 1st discovered abt preg, dare not do...scared affect bb.

dolcevita

Nvm u paid liao. Just call & check for safety's sake.

cloudme

Haha but Sep thread easier to keep track. Here' it moves so fast! I keep missing things if I dun log in for a while.

yen,

Im also first timer, realise its late to be mtb in 30..hahahahhaha....but really lah, like wat you said, no $ to get marry earlier =P

cloudme,
So you have been doing it once a week and its ok so far ?
Thats good to know.
But bec i always need to take antibiotic after BD, as im very prone to UTI, so GP prescribe me with preventive antibiotics. Not sure if that is now safe to consume.

dolcevita

I'm also v prone to UTI. In fact, I kena during my 2ww! Did u ask ur GP whether it's safe for preg? Or u can bring it to ur gynae & ask him?

sorry.. was in a meeting just now.

tinkabel,
ya, Dr Chan controls my weight too. But, he is really good.. at least he bothers to explain a lot of things when in doubt. on the flipside, he is really expensive..think he increase the package price again.. sigh..

dolcevita,

im actually a 2nd time mummy. had my gal last year.. hmm... i think it's ok to BD as long as u dun feel a lot of pain or discomfort. ur bb is well protected.. dun worry..

ya lor, forgot to even ask gynae if can BD, let alone the antibiotics...hahahahhaa.
Maybe ask HB to drop by clinic to check with dr.
or maybe i will call tml aftn.

Re: size of baby
My beanie is only 1.55cm yesterday at 8 weeks and 0 days. but I checked the baby center average fetal length. it's normal. how come some of ur beanies so much bigger? haha...

Cloudme: haha me also here. EDD is 1st week of september. But likely to give birth late Aug since I was 10 days early for my #1. So decided to be part of Aug MTB as well. hahaha...

Jul04: Haha... My hubby din know since he was in Shanghai and me back in Singapore to deliver. Dun care. need my sanity... Hahah...

Back