(2009/07) July 2009 MTBs

kim/Gina,
I'm going to Iputa today!!! wanna go? I supposed to go on Thur, but I changed it into today coz I will bring Naomi to pierce on Thurs...and gel takes about 3 hours to complete. Got to go back by 3pm when my boy reach home.
Do it at Iputa better la...sure you more satisfied. April was an employee from Iputa before if I'm not wrong and all the material she took from there. Haiz. can't wait to do my gel. Now so ugly. plus got the rashes mark from the PUPP. Oh ya, I will ask June the lady boss about the korean matt, she whether she got any lobang for me...hehehe...
FOZ< you bring the bb into the nail parlor? how's the smell? i thought better not.

bbethan

my gal had blood in stool before. pd sent for stool test in case of samonella. So go for stool test just in case. Otherwise it could be food allergy

bbethan - if ebm should be ok, unless you ate something extraordinary that cause allergy ? do u remember ? what happ to your bb's platelet level last time, sorry din follow.

bestberries
haiz we in the same predicament!!! i send off 2 maids in 1 mth leh.. Im not much better lor but seriously its so hard to get gd maids now so for now i stop coz im sick n tired of the interviewing n bringin home n giving me headache n sending back again.. So for now i use part time maid jst to clean the house.. With baby at home now i dun wan to take chances with maids.. If u having prob with MOM, u can change using ur mil or ur mum name to apply for the maid whoever is stayin with u n takin care of ur baby coz they can apply as grandmother status n still get the subsidise levy.. then at least u dun get MOM breathing down ur neck..

Bishan gathering do count me in too!!! im at bishan during the day coz at aunt place..
happy.gif

Jasmine, do count me in for the Bishan gathering. I am staying at Serangoon too.
happy.gif

Mummies, how do u stop bf apart from taking medication? I am currently expressing 3 times a day. Seems like the supply is abt the same. I am going back to work in 3 wks time and do not want to express in office. Do u think it is possible to express 12hr interval? Say before and after work?

Hi All,

<font color="ff0000">Why pay more for the Car Insurance when we can save the monies to buy pretty clothes for our kids / Lot of toys / <u>BEST</u> milk powder in town / send them to the <u>MOST</u> reputable Montessori / bring your kids for holiday / pamper yourself with branded stuffs…..and more.</font>

Car insurance have to be renewed every year, as with most car owners, we do not have the time to approach each and every car insurer for quotations, not to mention going through the fine prints in detail and comparing plans.

Most of us end up renewing our car insurance with the existing insurer and not knowing that we might be paying $200 - $500 more...

By comparing quotations from all 10 Singapore Motor Insurers, we will do a <u>FREE</u> comparison for you with all motor insurance companies in Singapore...insurers that you heard often as well as others that you have not.

For more information, please email me [email protected] with your Car Plate Number/ Policy Applicant Particular / Contact Number for a <font color="0000ff">NO OBLIGATION FREE QUOTE.</font>

mashy
yr baby had blood in the stools each time she poos? for stool test, how do they go abt doing it? must wait at clinic for her to poo or can collect at home then bring down to clinic?

etirto
will monitor these few days. if still persist, will bring her to the PD.

bestberries
don't know what happened the other time too. was doing blood test for jaundice and picked that up. as it went up, dr say no cause of concern. probably a case of body fighting some viral infection.

tinklebellx
can slowly drag the expressing interval. each pump don't empty breasts completely. slowly body will adjust to produce less.

bbethan

the clinic gave me a container with scoop cover to bring home. After she poos at home, i just scoop it, keep in the container and go to Mt Alvernia for the lab test. THey faxed the test results a few days later to the clinic. She pooed twice with blood.

FOZ, rec'd ur email for 7th Nov gathering &amp; the free Staccato trial. sorry for not replying cos' i only saw the email yesterday..

bell, will pass you the $ for the romper on 7th Nov..

My boy born on 20th July is not flipping yet.. I am starting to give him more tummy time..

Same. My boy born on 23rd July also hasn't started flipping. Although he doesn't like to be cradled. He likes sitting up or being carried upright. His neck is pretty strong but no signs of flipping. :p

Gina, oh dear, so sorry, I forgot about your injured right hand.. Good thing you wash Leap or else Ju En will hug him even tighter bcos got K's scents (LOL)..

ETirto, cant join you today cos I promise myself to give K more time today and tmrw cos I think I have been neglecting him being so hooked on pc &amp; tv. Just now I called SQ to make payment and K just slept in my arms, so wonderfully heavy!!

Eh, I hope I have not missed out posts that are addressed to me cos I am scanning thru the thread..

RE: Watch
PP is Patek Philippe?

<font color="ff0000">HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HBB + JES! And to many more...</font> How are you guys celebrating?

<font color="ff0000">Etirto</font>, the smell is not very strong so I thought it should be okay but now that you mentioned it, maybe I should leave austen home the next time I go...I have paid your friend the $6.45, sent you via email the ref no. - pls check if she received it?

<font color="ff0000">Maid issues</font>
My best friend had multi-maid issues. The last straw from her latest, in her own words: Yesterday at 12.20pm, she ran out of my mom's house when my mom was about to come out from the toilet. My mom saw her running up the steps and shouted &amp; chased her but lost sight at 8th storey. (My mom's house at 5th storey). Then my bro went to search for her and found her at the highest level 12th storey thinking of jumping down!!!
I must count my blessings...

<font color="ff0000">Kate Spade Warehouse Sale, up to 70% off</font>
6 - 8 Nov, 9am to 6pm, cash only.
65 Ubi Crescent #06-07 Hola Centre
I prob will go.

HBB &amp; Jes, happy birthday, hope the coming year will be filled with health, wealth, happiness and wisdom.

BBEthan, hope Amanda gets better soon.

RE: Mani &amp; Pedicure
I used to go Bellisima for acrylic, great work, professionally done in good speed but like I told ETirto, bcos they are mostly Malay, so I don't feel comfortable when they keep speaking bahasa.. April is great with nail art, I love them! But now that I have very limited ME time, I have not visit her for very long..

mashy
so in the end what was the diagnosis?
i wonder if still need to go PD if there's no sign of bleeding over the next few days.

bbethan

it's not samonella lor. So phew! I think it's prob milk sensitivity coz i took 2 rounds of ice cream for 2 days before the green poo came.

winnie,

dun worry, mine born on 16july also still not flipping...ahahhah...but it ok la..guess some mummies have a hard time when babies flip during sleep and refuse to go back to bed again...

coolkero,
Your chicken pox subsided?

HBB &amp; Jes,
Happy Birthday

bestberries,
(*sob sob*) I can understand how you felt when your twins like caregivers better than you... My girl started to my aunt's (she's the babysitter) for a week... Come home will fuss, cry, wants to be carried... but reach my aunt's place will be a smiley little angel.
Feel like putting her up for sale.... (My aunt said she will buy)

Winnie_mummy,
Don't worry. At first I was also worried cos seems like a lot of mummies are talking about their babies flipping and mine hasn't even shown signs of wanted to lean to her side =p. But I guess as long as they learn to flip by 6 months, no need to worry about development issue

Bbethan
also saw some streaks of blood in Matt's poop few days back. 2-3 very short strands. Looks alittle like undigested carrot bits. Occured twice consecutively and then after that did not see in subsequent poops. Consistency of his poopoo was the same with / without the blood streaks. Can't recall if I ate anything that could have triggered it. Anyway he's behaving fine, so will continue to monitor for now.
Hope Amanda will be fine too
happy.gif

lamagier - now u know. its the helpless and yet wan to do sthg feeling right ? it will get better. i tell myself that soon the bbies will know i'm the mummy. me is mummy the great !

gina - yep $5-6k for patek. i only saw from catalogue, dunno what condition and nice or not.

right hand - my wrist also hurts. think my bbies getting too heavy. and i notice the veins on back of my hands now v obvious, like sticking out, like old lady's. sigh... hands are the first signs of aging

bbethan - hope bb is fine. maybe u want to bring go see pd sooner rather than later.

i on half day today. my helper and mil taking care of girls . i'm surfing. cos i'm so tired after the drama yest.

foz - omg, what a super drama. ok at least my silver lining is that i called police. so that maid wont try anything funny even tho she's out of here.

bestberries
(*hug hug*) Yah... the "how on earth do I make you love me and need me more?"..... And the self pity "I took care of you exclusively for 3 months and yet you prefer someone who has taken care of you for a week" Heart pain. Todaya 2nd week of work.... hopefully the helpless feeling will go away son =(

gina, the wrist pain can be due to the heavy watch that you're wearing and also hor, the muscle on your shoulder may be strained to much because of the chanel bag chain. so better give it away.
hehehe...

bestberries, have you change the agent? usually if you found the problematic maid from 1 agency, they will replace you with another problematic one, so never ending!

HBB/jes, wow! same bday! Happy bday!

Nail: just back from doing my gel. my mood boosted up 200%! seeing the shiny blings on my nails, so happy. this is my first mani-pedi of the year 2009. hahaha...so far after going through all different types of nail treatment, I found gel is so pretty!! (Iputa=pretty in korean).because if simply polish with solid color, I can do it myself easily. spent quite a bomb for nail coz I'm doing both hand and feet. Naomi eyes go blink-blink looking at my blings nails. on the way to nail shop I bought her 1pair of eternity earring. so cute! can't wait to try on her.

Foz, at Iputa, they doing more on gel, so not so smelly as regular nail parlor. so I thought I can bring Naomi next time.

is the katespade warehouse sale worth going? anybody has gone before (last yr?) how much is 1 bag price roughly? Neiman marcus and Saks are having sale soon, I think next mth. they always having the good deals. Also sometime they will send by invitation only 2 hours events which sells branded stuff on half price. that was how I got my YSL bag for $600 only.:> :>

gina. hahah...I was choking when I read your post because I was trying to swallow my char kwey tiao and laugh in the same time. yeah, I will strangle and kill the maid too. lucky we have Joanne as friend hor, may be can request for vip cell.

argh...just talked about Saks, they just sent me invitation. hurry check your email, I forwarded to you already.

Hbb/jes
happy bdae! Hv a blessed day
happy.gif

Gina
ha ha , u v cute . I agree tho, maids can't be trusted.E maid who looked aft my 2nd one left her upstairs and went to shop opposite till one fine day , my dad saw her crossing e rd. Lucky nothing happd to her. No wonder my bb always looked like her eyes swollen all e time. So evil

Lamagier
haha, sell ur baby- no lah ...
happy.gif

Bestberries
aiyoh.... Ur maid so horrible!!! Thot mine was bad. I changed 7 maids in 07-08 period. So scary. My current one also lousy - can't look aft bb at all. She said she is afraid- I think she is jst plain lazy. Anyway, dun trust her to look aft lah. So r u getting anor maid ?

Sitting in a skin clinic waiting to c doc.hv patches on forehead, right cheek, under e jaws. Dunno if it's coz of hormones. V upset .....boo hoo hoo

wow.. u ladies very gd wo.. have so much info on where to find the best deals!!! Patek for 5-6K!! Unheard of... din even knw sgp got saks!! i only return to sgp tis 1 year+ so still very ulu n not in tune to the gd shopping here like u ladies.. share share wif me more hor... i miss shopping so much..
happy.gif

lamagier - it'll get better over time. i've been back to work for 1.5 mos alr, but still feel heart ache at times.

cheap patek
oh, if i misrepresented, its an auction for 2nd hand branded watches like patek, rolex, diamonds etc. at goodwood park hotel. not brand new

chopard
whooo, such a pricey gift for hb. lucky dude.

hbb, jes - happy bday. i dunno its your bday, but since everybody wishing you, i also wish you

maid - heard from agent today that she's gg back to philipines tomoro. v tiring to deal with these kind of maid issues one leh. i have to be middle man, cos maid under my name, but MIL instructs and pays her, and MIL no speak english. so she'll get all angry and complain to me, then i'll be all angry and deal with problem. fingers crossed. next maid that comes is my current babysitting maid's good friend. i know what they say abt 2 maids who are good friends. rivalry and jealousy. but honestly, i'm so scared of new maids that anyone that has a little of recommendation will do

littlenotes - so many times ? my agent said 4 replacements per maid. so i have 2 maids, i got 8 chances. lucked out 3 already.

gina - hahaa you so funny. pounce on her. LOL

saks - sale ????? etirto can email me too ?

end of year hol
anyone gg on hol in dec ? i'm trying to book a short trip to hk or somewhere near. all the tic prices are scary. sq gg at $600 to hk. $800 to shanghai. alamak, shld hv book earlier. but i realllly neeeeeeed to get out. my shopping withrdawal syndrome is getting v bad.

Thanx mummies for the birthday wish hehe

Jillian
why nvr say hi?!?!?! we were thr!!!!! haaaaa
spent a fortune thr before my buttday dinner... my buttday but spent on edna LOL

HBB &amp; Jes: Happy Birthday to you mummies :)))

Menglee: My boy and Devilene's boy is also born on the 23rd July. what a coincidence! He has learnt to flip yet, but is getting stronger by the day, he likes to be carried upright and loves sitting too.

HBB: We were driving off already and Max was asleep in his car seat so didn't want to shout to you in case I woke him up. What did you buy there?

thanx koko n phoenix =)

jillian oic... u saw us in the mall or at the carpark? bought the wall decals.. tot of buying that small couch as well LOL
then buy the ballet dress fr origin asia for her poto shoot..

koko, same for my boy. Only does a quarter flip so far and likes to sit upright. Unlike hbb's Edna, can flip fully and her neck is strong.

By the way, a question for all the sahm like hbb, gina, kim, koko; whats ur take on being a sahm? I am seriously contemplating joining you gers as im so damn sick and tired of the corporate world. Hate all the backstabbings, always constantly have to be on ur toes for every little damn thing. The best part is, i can't stand my female boss. Not a woman of her word! Never deliver what she promised. I really miss the 2 months leave I had at home with bb. Sorry abt being so long-winded as I had a really frustrated day at work today.

devilene
edna flip is still nt gd compare to other bb.she onli flip if she wns sth! lazy girl! no wonder gettin fatter!

sahm:
nt easy to survive on single income.esp i stop work for 7 yr already.depend on dh for e hse, car n daily expenses thou i do hv some savings n earnings fr my businesses. but its a gd move for me as i wanted spend mre time at hm since if i wrk i prob get to c hom oncea week.
scrimp n save...life gets by hehe...enuff to go holiday too...ok i, diff...i dn crave for holiday tt much cos i am sick of europe already lol
i dn realy shop cos im sick of shoppin (nw i onli shop for edna) sooo i dn spend much hehe
life is def diff if u dn work...unless u gt loads of savings...bt i wld say...its worth it!

Thankiew to all beautiful mummies for the birthday wishes!!... =D

HBB: sooooo yr hb did gif u a surprise?!...HEEEEE... i told u rite.. hahahaa..
where edna going for photoshoot? i ask First. hahaha!

happy birthday jes and HBB...

lamagier, i'm outta my jail, my nanny left last week, so i'm super busy wif 2 kids and a part time maid. so tired today, so i'm really considering a full time maid now. btw jia you, your kids will be your kids lah, dun worry they will be close to u, dun give up.

bell, thanks for organizing the rompers for our kids, can i trouble u to pay for me first cos i am the yellow face housewife type who never transfer money before, before i was in states and we use cheque to pay for everything, hehehe, i can pick it up from your place and pay you so dun worry about the postage, izit ok wif u??

gina, get a daytona for ur hubby lah...hehehe, u can wear it too plus got value...

FOZ,
No problem, count me in for ur next Mani/pedi... Btw, wat is secret Santa? My childhood was only sleeping all day long, no games, no toys, nothing... That's y many games never play b4... Which also explains y I buy all sort of toys for lil Gen... Poor mummy, no barbie dolls to play with...

Lamagier,
Both my shifu and hubby using Nikon D300 &amp; D300s respectively... But my hubby not much lens thou, spent too much on the body and speedlight le...

Super tired... Yet to finish reading the threads... Jus done with work and gonna return back to work in 6hrs time... Yawn... Zzz...
Btw, given a choice, I would still prefer to be a working mum than SAHM... SAHM is a 24/7 "job" and not many ppl understand the hardship of being one... For me, I know I can't cope as a SAHM, better off working outside and share household chores with hubby... Salute those who gave up their job to be a SAHM... That's the most xin ku job ever, no off day, no fixed "working" hours, got to see hubby's face when ask for $$$, chores never-ending, and the list goes on and on...

Gina, Etirto,
Touch wood! Touch wood! Aiyoyo... But hor, I think I'll be worse and lagi violent if the maid hurt my lil Gen... Read and saw too many real life stories, super scared to employ maid... Rather let my house turn into a pig-sty and see lil Gen once a week at MIL than employ a maid...

Back