(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

shers - rachel wakes up pretty early most mornings. but usually when she's up, she will come in my bedroom to snuggle up to me. yest morn, she must have woken up early and came up with the bright idea of drawing! first on herself, then on mei mei when mei mei woke up. my hb and i were sleeping during her whole drawing session. only when i woke up did i realise the mischief dat she had been up to! no wonder it was so quiet....

she can't really draw - it's juz lots of lines and curves, nonsensical stuff basically, haha.

she's packed off to cc and rebecca to my mum's pl when we go to work.

actually now dat i tink back, the whole drawing incident is rather funny. but forgot to take pics! was trying to get everyone out of the house in the usual morning rush, wasted.

feb_mum,
whahahha... its really really cute!! i wonder will Shermin do the same to Shermay?? whahhaa.. i think i will laugh till i peng san!
then u manage to wash off? whahaha... also, i can imagine all the scribbings on Rebecca's face.. whahahhaa very cute!!

ya, it was ballpoint pen, so very ez to clean off. rebecca juz looked so bewildered, poor gal. always kena her jie jie's naughty antics.

shers - ya lor, secretly in my heart, i love rebecca a bit more, muahahaha... i appreciate the stage dat rebecca is in now dat i know wat is to come! they are only bbs for so short a period.

adv_sports,

"Gliding" around is tiring for me! haha.. Yesterday she glide to the dustbin and pull the plastic..faintz... Give her toys to grab she dun want,she always reach out for "funny" things like cupboard knob,dustbin and nevertheless my black dog! wahhahaa... There was once we caught Chelsea "talking" to the black dog and gliding towards him! hahaha

morning mummies !

dodo, my boy also hv chut chut sound when suck his toes...now first thing i fetch him home from ifc, must wash his fingers and feet...

jamie, welcome back and happie birthday !

shers, when is my order coming ? i tt to u when arrive ok ?

ak, actually i was quite shock when i saw u feeding greg water and food while he is swimming..hahaha...like so good life !

oki, i am interested too !

re : sample fm
i have mamil gold stage 2.. anybody has similac stage 2 new improved version for exchange?

Happy Birthday Jaime!
happy.gif

happy birthday to Jamie!

oki,
how much is the shoot? sounds interesting...
the fren who did my preggie shoots offered to do for jodie also. i haven't decide yet

Porky

I assumed u dun want my similac?

Hi mummies

Anyone want similac? I am okay to exchange with mamil gold step 2.
Meet up at my plc – off river valley or central area k..

feb_mum,
me too!! but i cannot show out! everyday i have to shower Shermin with hugs and kisses before Shermay else she will get jealous.. i tried to love them equally as much though! but can see my hb loves Shermin more.. maybe because 1st kid and she can communicate with him, thats y.. but i make my hb vows that he will love the 2 girls equally as much coz Shermay resembles him so much! even blood type, sleeping pattern, the toes shape and spacing.. so much for me having going through the 38.5weeks of pregnancy, morning sickness, spotting, putting on 16kgs!!

shers, no lah -- i dun feed yuan2 cold jar food... scoop some into a container n warm with hot water... erhm, the HT pear is oledi in the fridge for a week -- i can still eat??

feb_mum, yup, me also freeze the puree once done... rice cereal will be for 1 week supply... will puree veg/fruit twice a week -- coz m letting yuan2 try different veg/fruits every 3 days...

aiyoh, rachel made u so busy during the morning rush hour! does she draw on ur wall?? i can imagine yuan2 drawing on the white wall @ my pl *faint*

rc, hmmm, that means no spinach for yuan2 till she is 10mth old?

ibite, haha, chelsea so cute -- glide to talk to ur dog! i think i need to clear out hazardous furniture or things ard the house when yuan2 starts gliding! oh, think i heard a baby overturn a dustbin full of soiled diaper -- luckily, the diapers r tightly wrapped!

re: FM exchange
i hv 3 tins of 400g Similac Stage 2(dun think it is the improved version)... anyway mummies wanna exchange for enfapro?

Hi mummies!

So busy with work the whole morning but reading the forum makes me smile!

feb_mum: Rachel is so funny! the cute antics of the young ones! luckily can wash off easily!

bean: Claire is so advanced in her motor skills. my girl is still flipping here and there. I can walk at 10months, dun think i have a hard life tho' need to work.. but think very tiring for mummies if kids can walk early, my mum said she had to run after me all the time and i got lost on my 1 year old birthday!

oki: I'm interested in photo shoot also!

rc_cola: I have 2x400g tins of Mamil to exchange for Similac (dun mind not new version). But where can i trade with u? Where's convenient for you?

ibite: Wah!!! U should take a video of Chelsea trying to talk to Hero!! So cute!!

adv_sports: How come u can get so many Similac?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!! U sure enjoyed your Krabi trip!

Just came out from my meeting...

Below are the quotes given by seanlau photography.

We can offer you and your friends the following perks:
10 babies sign up @ $208 ($30 off our Classic Baby Package)
20 babies sign up @ $188 ($50 off our Classic Baby Package)

Classic Baby Package www.seanlau.com
02 Hours Session for your baby with Sean Lau
05 Pictures of 5" x 7" (High Resolution)
01 Reprint on 8" x 12" with Framing (Table Top)DVD of selected images in High Resolution *Additional Pax can join in the session for $25/ Pax instead of $35.If both parents join in for a family portrait, we will throw in anadditional picture worth $30.

Anyone keen, pls PM me
happy.gif

tiny_m, 2 tins from seminar n 1 tin from PD... yuan2 is taking enfalac now (5 more 900g tins) -- thot of letting her continue with enfapro... afraid if i open the similac stage 2 -- wasted if she not use to the taste...

shers,
the heating the jar food is it the same as warming the bm?? haha.. place in hot water...

oki,
does it mean tt u are doing a bulk order for the shoot?? when must let u know???

Shers,
My boy just started to flip a couple of weeks back, I thought he was slow as my ger knows how to flip at a much early stage. Anyway, both are well just that the mummy is extremely busy
sad.gif

Ling Lim,

Well, I am thinking of a shoot for when my boy turns 7mths plus at least he can sit up unsupported.

Initially was thinking to get a few of us go on the same date for the shoot, will seem fun but I think is tough to fix a date for all of us to go
happy.gif

Porky
It’s okay..

Tiny M
Mine is the improve version.. I work around chinatown there.. I can meet up at Chinatown/raffles/tiongbahru..

oki, i like the pic of many babies in the flower pots n one baby pulling the ear of another and made him/her cry :p think will be very fun n chaotic to have many babies taking photo together!

rc, u can request for a sample of enfapro from the following (provided by tiny_m)
enfa : https://sg.meadjohnsonasia.com/main.cfm/country/Singapore
(you can sign up FOC as a member and choose which sample you want them to send to you.)

Ling,
Yeh, if keen let me know
happy.gif

adv_sport,
My friend's kiddos are taken by him, all very nice photos. Hence, thinking of having a group to get a better deal from him
happy.gif

oki: I'm interested! But if there an "expiry date" or sorts for the promo package? I also wanna wait till my baby can sit then can take nicer pics. Soft copies provided?

rc_cola: Where do u stay? Maybe we can pop by ur place during the weekends to exchange the FM. how many tins do u have?

adv_sports: Wow.. so many tins.. too bad I dun have Enfa to exchange with u. Why ur PD gave u Similac? My PD's nurse asked me what FM my girl drinks then give accordingly de leh..
I have something that u may be interested in.. wait i free i PM u.

Ya... I agree with adv_sports,when they start gliding,have to make sure the house is safe for gliding! haha.. Or they knock into here and there damn dangerous. Chelsea also tried to overturn the dustbin lor but I stopped her in time. :p Dun know wat's so attractive about dustbins!

Yeah.. Will try and capture of Chelsea gliding towards Hero and talking to him. But Hero feels threatened with Chelsea's presence though.. lol

oki,
if the photoshoots can be dragged till Shermay can sit unsupported, i also want!

2hrs.. abit long le.. last time i took with Shermin and Mr Shers.. 1hrs, i found it just nice.. and more over, after 45mins, Shermin's concentration level is not there already..

or that 2 hrs is referring to group? shldnt be hor..

can negotiate for 1hr plus softcopy with high resolution all returned at cheaper price? :p

Quiz for the Day

There are total 26 Alphabet letter. Questions : So when E.T. leaves , how many Alphabet letter is left behind????

A: 24
B: 21
C: 20
D: 23

Guess which is the correct answer..... and why.....

tiny_m, my PD's nurse said they dun hv enfapro -- ask me if i wanna take similac... so i take first lor... i cannot check yahoo email at work -- will check @ home 2nite
happy.gif

ibite, haha, can imagine hero feels threatened by chelsea -- coz babies r very rough, will pull the tail or ear like it is a soft toy!!

oki, yuan2's hair not nice now... i prefer to take pic when her hair is longer... miss her newborn funky hairstyle!

Hi TinyM, Shers
I didnt ask further cos I just want to have a feel of how many of us are keen. Perhaps I can drop him an email later
happy.gif

So any questions, let me know ....

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahhaa!!! thx for the wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 more yrs to 30!!!!!!! omgggggg!!!!! hahahhah!!!!

oki: im interested in the photo taking too!!!

re: pumping
i forgot to bring my pump funnelssssss!!!!!!! then aft panicking for lk, 20 mins with engorged boobs, me n hb searched net for hw to hand express lor. apparently thr's this marmet technique.. so i relied on tt the whole trip.. pumped abt 3 times a day for lk 30-45mins. i wanted to die. lol! so suffering! n neh neh v pain!!! bt i learnt smt new la. hahhaa! n hand express really can clear boobs lor!

jamie,
happy birthday!!!
stay chio & slim always!
happy.gif

wah! salute to u for the hand expressing! next time can help me clear boobs or not.. wahaha

oki,
just PM u
happy.gif

re #1 & #2,
somehow i feel abit guilty towards both of them.. for #1, i used to spent all my time wi him, teaching him and play wi him, he learn so much under my total care, now abt 50% of the time he plays wi my helper, though she also very good in playing wi him and teach him "san zi jing", but for disciplinary aspect, i just have to "close 1 eye" at times..
for #2, i feel guilty as well as i basically feed and bath him, then a very little bit of time play wi him, flash cards to him.. lucky he's an easy bb, and can self entertain on bumper mat and jumperoo..
i really feel that time not enough to be divided among the boys.. sigh.. so i agree wi hubby, need to shelf off the idea of #3.. :p

feb mum,
will PM u my contact
happy.gif

thanks for organising!

wow! interesting topics today!

iBite and Feb mum,
i like both your bb's incidents... so cute and funnie that i burst into laughter in the office that i can't control. my colleagues found me sooo weird!!

Thanks Shers for your advice - will try tmr for jonas..

Hey rc... glad to be back in forum again
happy.gif
I just gave jonas 1 teaspoon of the cereal and he loves it! So hope your baby will love it too!

Hey JAmie - Happy Belated BD! I was in KL over the weekend too and it was certainly an experience trying to express + holidaying! I did 3 times as well,,, storage was a concern. DId you bring all your milk back? I had to throw mine away cos my hubby doesnt trust the staff at the hotel we are staying so scare contamination.

BIG gathering
date : 27th Nov 09 (Hari Raya Haji)
time : 12 - 5pm
food : each individual to buy from cafe near the function room

1) juju + bb
2)

Back