(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

thx qingsiew for sharing the info for our little ox.. and sandy for taking over the updating work...

i alway disagree the idea of saying woman are "dirty" when having menese or giving birth.. and all the taboo of preggie cannot touch baby or just give birth cannot bai shen and i even heard that if the bb didn't shave of the bb hair he/she cannot enter temple...

for me, for the 1st few days after delievery, i think the TLC from hubby is most important.. me very sticky to my hubby... i won't wan to chase him away from me.. the bb belong to both of us.. so both have the rite to take care of the bb.. hee.. and my hubby is taking almost 2 weeks off to accompany me after i deliver...

furthermore i think giving birth is something so weida, woman suffer so much to have a bb.. and how can they call us dirty... if my hubby dare to say this kind of word to me.. i will divore him.. lolz

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 Popped</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Baby's Weight</TD><TD>Mode of delivery </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>fatjo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>Matthew John</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>C-sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>LemonT</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>kkf</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>Violet</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 MTBS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Faith Ong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>Adniel </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>03-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Whitegalz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Taztaz</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>MDH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD>Naomi Rachael </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Ah_Zhi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>06-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>BabyWiz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Olively</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Gigi2 </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sha (sha_987)</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Saro_queen</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Gracie_gal</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Joanne (yesbaby)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>SY (popkorn2008)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>ah lin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>AG_gal</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Noel </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Catmomo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Caleb </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Raphael </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Yan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Mellyiana </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Sheepish</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>DK_mama</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jared </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Twinnies (twins)</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Girl, Boy</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Mibebe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Snow_bb</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>BB_Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Shyann </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Phobe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Gamze_K</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Erna </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Iceblue</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Mamafio</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Piggymousey</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>LZ Mommy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Emilyxu</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Joyce (lj2)</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Eipsy (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

haha....qingsiew brought up a funny comment..that anyone who is taking over the table will end up next to deliver...first it was jo, then kkf...my edd is feb 4...and i dont mind updating the table till i pop...anyone would like to standby to take over if i go missing in action?? let me know so i can email u the excel spreadsheet :p if not it takes a long time to retype the entire list
happy.gif
keke

lolz.. oh that the trend.. quick quick who wan to delivery first can take over this job... hee.. by the way how to do the table... i dun mind help out in case sandy popped

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 Popped</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Baby's Weight</TD><TD>Mode of delivery </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>fatjo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>Matthew John</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>C-sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>LemonT</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>kkf</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>Violet</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 MTBS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Faith Ong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>Adniel </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>03-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Whitegalz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Taztaz</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>MDH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD>Naomi Rachael </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Ah_Zhi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>06-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>BabyWiz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Olively</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Gigi2 </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sha (sha_987)</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Saro_queen</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Gracie_gal</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Joanne (yesbaby)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>SY (popkorn2008)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>ah lin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>AG_gal</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Noel </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Catmomo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Caleb </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Raphael </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Yan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Mellyiana </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Sheepish</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>DK_mama</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jared </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Twinnies (twins)</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Girl, Boy</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Mibebe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Snow_bb</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>BB_Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Shyann </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Phobe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Gamze_K</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Erna </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Iceblue</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Mamafio</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Piggymousey</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>LZ Mommy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>Xavier </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Emilyxu</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Joyce (lj2)</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Eipsy (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Sandy,
Thanks for taking over! Just heard from babyOx that kkf has delivered so faster come up to forum to check during lunch time! I can update the table if u go missing in action
happy.gif
Quite fun to see the list being updated! And ... let me pop soon too! ;)

kkf:
Hey congrats!! Bb violet got good birth weight! She is a very brave bb! Send us photos to see when you are back online!!

drizzlestar:
Thanks for keeping us updated on kkf!

catmomo:
send kkf our loves and regards if you happen to know her room no and visit her ok?
happy.gif

can u pls help me update my details as well in the Feb 09 baby's list ?

Mummy : Kwo Li
hospital: East Shore
2nd baby
EDD: 8th Feb

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 MTBS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Faith Ong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>Adniel </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>03-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Whitegalz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Taztaz</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>MDH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD>Naomi Rachael </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Ah_Zhi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>06-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>BabyWiz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Kwoli</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Olively</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Gigi2 </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Sha (sha_987)</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Saro_queen</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Gracie_gal</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Joanne (yesbaby)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>SY (popkorn2008)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>ah lin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>AG_gal</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Noel </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Catmomo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Caleb </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Raphael </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Yan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Mellyiana </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Sheepish</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>DK_mama</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jared </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Twinnies (twins)</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Girl, Boy</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Mibebe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Snow_bb</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>BB_Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Shyann </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Phobe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Gamze_K</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Erna </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Iceblue</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Mamafio</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Piggymousey</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>LZ Mommy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>Xavier </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Emilyxu</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Joyce (lj2)</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Eipsy (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi sandy,

pls help to update my information.
Mummy : babyOx
hospital: KKH
baby # 1
EDD: 13th Feb

thank you.

congrats to fatjo, lemonT, and kkf.

getting really excited now. just told my boss on the maternity leave start on 2nd feb. he is ok with it. looking forward to the leave.

kwoli,
wow, anytime? are u excited.. anytime liao u still working? not afraid waterbags burst in office? me working in a 95% male company.. cannot imagine if my waterbag burst, how the men here will react.. think they will freak out.. lol

my gynae say mine will be after CNY.. but dunno his CNY,dunno is referring to the whole 15 days or just the 1st 2 days...

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 MTBS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Faith Ong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>Adniel </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>03-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Whitegalz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Taztaz</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>MDH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD>Naomi Rachael </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Ah_Zhi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>06-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>BabyWiz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Kwoli</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Olively</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Gigi2 </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Sha (sha_987)</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Saro_queen</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Gracie_gal</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Joanne (yesbaby)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>SY (popkorn2008)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>ah lin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>AG_gal</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Noel </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Catmomo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Caleb </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Raphael </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Yan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Mellyiana </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Sheepish</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>DK_mama</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jared </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Twinnies (twins)</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Girl, Boy</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Mibebe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Snow_bb</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>BB_Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Shyann </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Phobe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Gamze_K</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Erna </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Iceblue</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Mamafio</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Piggymousey</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>LZ Mommy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>Xavier </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Emilyxu</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Joyce (lj2)</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Eipsy (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Sandy,

Can help me to update mine, just realise I was never in the list even though I had been following the forum since the early days hahahahaha
happy.gif

Mummy : Drizzlestars
hospital: KKH
baby # 1
EDD: 17th Feb 09

Thanks.

This thread is so fast that I cant even finish reading ONE day's posts in 1 hours!

Piggymousey &amp; lemonT:
My condolences to your losses. On the other hand, you will be or have gained another new member to the family. Praise the Lord for that!

blueb: Its you and your hubby's decision on whether to hold celebration or not. Who cares if your relatives did not hold theirs? Too bad for them that they missed out getting presents for their bb. Your bb is precious to you, of cos you want to annouce to the world of the arrival. RIGHT?

ashleigh: I have not heard about hubby cannot sleep with us. But I bot a new bed for my mom's house. Its a super single and the bottom is a pull out bed. So my hubby will sleep at the pull out and I will be on the top bed. Cos we want to save space to make room for bb cot and the changing station. I also agree with mrslim that the TLC from hubby is very important. I am also very sticky to my hubby.. to some they can remember, i shower everyday with my hubby. Even if either of us reach home earlier we will wait for each other to shower unless its really very late.
Cannot imagine if he's not near to me. I WILL DIE LA!

See la?? I drafted my post in the morning, then now its so long again and seems like my msgs are "outdated". Haha

KKF: Congratulations! I think its her bb #3 right?

peachmomo, so loving to hear that.. i've already kick my hubby out of the room long long time, can't bear with his thunder snores

mrslim
Catmomo is the one who might be visiting kkf when she goes for her appt later...

Sandy
Thanks for taking over the table.

Ashleigh
I agree with mrslim. How can they say we are dirty? Actually I'm also very fed up with the nurses at the hospital who treated me like a patient after I delivered. Childbirth is NOT a disease, it's a happy occasion, and if I feel ok enough to walk around, shower and pee, I don't understand why they kept chasing me back to my bed to lie down.

And I can't wait for the confinement month over to ahem, have sex again! We usually go at it after the lochia clears, which is 2 weeks at most... hahahhahahahah

BUT...
This time all should be well cos I put it in my Birth Plan for the nurses to leave me alone unless I ask for their help and my gynae says he'll discharge me right after delivery if i feel well enough to go home. Can't wait to have baby with me 24 hours in my own home
happy.gif

ops.. mummyo i so blur..
actually if we are alright dun think there is a need to stay in hospital for that long.. waste of $$ also.. but i thought bb need to stay in for some test?

peachmomo, u and your hubby so lovey dovey and also enviromental friendly lols.. "bath together can save water" quote by my hubby lah... hee.. so when your little light bulb come out.. the 3 of u can bath together even save more water.. hee.. so cute..

phoebe, u think your hubby snore is loud.. wait till u hear mine.. lolz.. even from the living room with close door u still can hear leh.. but again.. me get so use to it liao.. if anytime i didn't hear i will check on him... see where he go.. or why he didn't snore... hee... there is once we stay overnite at my mom's place... she was so surprise with the loud snore.. haha..

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 MTBS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Faith Ong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>Adniel </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>03-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Whitegalz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Taztaz</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>MDH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD>Naomi Rachael </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Ah_Zhi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>06-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>BabyWiz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Kwoli</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Olively</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Gigi2 </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Sha (sha_987)</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Saro_queen</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Gracie_gal</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Joanne (yesbaby)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>SY (popkorn2008)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>ah lin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>AG_gal</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Noel </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Catmomo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Caleb </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Raphael </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Yan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Mellyiana </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Sheepish</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>DK_mama</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jared </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Twinnies (twins)</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Girl, Boy</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Mibebe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Snow_bb</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Drizzlestars</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>BB_Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Shyann </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Phobe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Gamze_K</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Erna </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Iceblue</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Mamafio</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Piggymousey</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>LZ Mommy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>Xavier </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Emilyxu</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Joyce (lj2)</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Eipsy (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

iceblue: http://fcd.ecitizen.gov.sg/GovernmentPaidMaternityLeave This is the form that you should fill in.

As for the swab, I did the test on Thurs and from the paper, the results were out within 2 days. Its abit uncomfy to do the swab but my doc was fast.

Leaking: I am still leaking. According to doc, its not the aminotic fluid. Its just vaginal discharge. But its very watery though. He also acknowledged that its very wet there. But he said nothing to worry about.

Dr Chang doesnt really give out alot of mc. in fact from the start of my pregnancy until now, this is the first MC that he has given to me and i'm already going to pop. What the???

Actually, Dunno why I am not looking forward to giving birth nor am I looking forward. hee.. maybe I'm more scared about pain and the uncertainty of the arrival of my bb. Ai yo.. at the same time I am excited to see how he looks like and relieve the weight off me. WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?

mummyo, can ask for immediate discharge? tot its standard to stay at least 2 days in hospital..

mrslim, last time before i have my boy i dun mind his snoring as i can sleep with it.. after i gave birth, my maternal instinct kicked in and i became a light sleeper.. it's totally no rest with him sleeping beside me. he can even snore while sleeping on his tummy face down..

kkf.....CONGRATS!!!!!! Your baby has very good weight!!! Really very happy for u =) Esp that you could do it w/o epi! Rem that you were still worried about the labour pains a few weeks back! Good job!!!! U must post pics for us to see, ok? =)

Its really exciting, esp now that Sandy has kindly taken over the job of updating and has separated the table into 2 sections - Popped and Soon-to-pop...haha....Slowly, we will see the first table longer and longer, the second table shorter and shorter. And yes Sandy, maybe you will be the next one!!!
happy.gif

Peachmomo/mummyo/qingsiew...Ya, we just want to have a celebration and share the joy with others, and it doesnt matter if pple give gifts, or how much they give! But my mum just dont understand lor. To her, it will just equal to extra expenditure for our relatives, period. sigh. Even when I suggested like give cakes to relatives, she also think it equals to pple need to give ang baos, and so we shouldnt!! Guess u gals are right, it is up to us to decide and not her. Will ask my hubby tonite...

Hi Whitegalz..... So you ordered confinement food from Natal Essentials? Rem you say that the portion quite big is it? Food nice? I also tinking of getting from them, but really ex, so maybe just get 1 meal a day and I eat for 2 meals. Did you consider NewBaby before?

Peachmomo....
I did the swab test last week and found it really painful! More so than pap smear! Maybe becos I am quite dry there, while u r wet, so maybe not so much friction and so not as painful. I just called the clinic and check the results of the test and they say no infection..yay
happy.gif

haha...I guess I know that feeling of looking fwd yet not looking fwd. Sometimes I also feel the same. For me, is more of scared of the pain during and after labour, and also the uncertainty of dunno whether know how to look after baby after he is born! But yes, I certainly look fwd to seeing him! Esp when I see other pple's babies...haha

mrslim: haha environmental friendly haahaa! Ya we talked about showering with our BB to save water and save time! haha.. but my hubby ah, always leave some soap behind on his ears or neck. So i think if he bath for BB, the BB's face or somewhere will have soap too. Just like papa.

My hubby doesnt snore that much, but he does something which i think is more irritating. He grinds his teeth! And its very loud too! Its like some grinding machine. He does it especially on weekday nights cos i think its due to work stress. So whenever he does that, i will reach over and CUP his mouth. Sometimes when im really annoyed, i will smack him. hahahaha!

Sandy: Thanks for updating the list. I dunno how you girls do it. Anyway I'm not that tech savy la. haha!

The V swab is quite uncomfortable la. My doc ask me to cough hard several times. Dunno for what. But i think pap smear is more uncomfortable n painful.

My office pantry has a new coffee/tea/drinks dispenser. Its so cool and fun! The coffee are from real beans. So im so tempted to drink it all the time! Hee...

blueb, yup.. i order from them.. I orderd two meals a day.. The portion is big, just the soup alone drink will be full liao.. I think can just order 1 meal and split into 2.. I sharing with my husband.. hehe.. if rice not enuff, just cook abit of rice or u can request more rice from them..

I compare the two menus from newbaby n natal essentials.. i think natal one suits me better.. cos lesser pig's intestines, organs etc.. natal is good because u can request them to change the item if u dont like.. for example, i specify i dont want all the pig's stomach.. so they will substitute with other meat.. i like their soup, it is thick and i think they add alot of herbs.. really feel very nourishing like that..

kkf, congrats to u!!! You are very brave to go without epi!!!

Hello mummies

i m a jan mummy and just had my sixth session of post natal massage today and just want to share the good service and massage my massage lady is providing.

$50 per session, complete with herbs, body wrapping and body scrub and baby oil. INCLUDES bathing and massage for baby too!

From my experience: -
Ida will put pressure on the areas which need to be relieved…hmm..like totally relax lor. Her way of doing is kinda in a traditional way. My stitches below she would use a charcoal to put it below me to tighten my below and 2nd to last day will be focus on pushing up my womb…..

She includes bathing and massage for baby which is really very beneficial for a first time mummy and daddy who do not have confinement lady. Even if you have a confinement lady who bathes your baby…your baby may still enjoy the baby massage…. My baby gal has been enjoying her massages ... and you can just see how she enjoys by the way she relaxes and smile…Ida really knows how to handles baby too…

She's a very helpful and kind ML i can say. I duno anything i can call her and ask. She helps in preventing my breast from engorgement and sharing tips on how to breastfeed. Oh yes! she is very pro-breast feeding too!!! Those i duno de she everything also teach me. She is very willing to share her experiences in handling baby and maintaining a woman's health

i took her initially for a week..after the second day...i requested for additional week.. Besides wrapping your tummy after each session...she encourages wrapping the tummy even after the massage session ended...and she teaches and guides me on how to wrap my tummy. =)

Her price is reasonable 50Bucks per session inclusive of baby bathing and massage. Oh ya i bought a 20bucks wrapping cloth from her. That one can reuse it as i think is quite good.

Oh btw if you call ida.. she's not in around your area she will ask her sis to take over. Her sisters massage everything is the same.

Do call her now or early before your birth to book appt with her.. So that she can leave a date free for you.

If you have Body aches, stiff neck, backache and relief of fatigue ($40 per 1 1/2 hr)

They do help for those couples who are trying to get baby for years massage too! (this one you got to call and ask more info, as im not sure) But she's willing to give u more details about it. =)

They have male massage too! By Ida's husband =)

for more info and enquries call Ida 94249829 she is willing to help you out. I can say thumbs up! she's not only a good massage lady, a good friend and a good advicer and a massage lady who goes the EXTRA MILE!!!!

^___^ will confirm be using her for my 2nd baby again!

kkf
have read abt u and ur 2 blogs(when i was recovering frm an early m/c) and happens to pop in here... congrats on ur safe delivery.
happy.gif

kkf, congrats. so happy to hear u gals popping one by one, and u all r safe and sound
happy.gif
if my bb is born on exact edd, i will have read a lot of birth stories by the time. that means more advice, more experience, and more lessons to learn.

lemonT, oh finally the first bb picture posted in this thread. she is so lovely and admirable! do take care of u, and pls continue to share ur experience wit us when the cutie is sleeping.

mrslim: No fear la! Its very quick. Doc will insert this "opening" metal clam to open there, then he will take a cotton bud stick insert, then scrap abit of the vaginal discharge and then its done! So dont worry!

Sandy:

I have requested kkf to update my details but it happened that she went to give birth
happy.gif
so can u update for me instead? Thanks a lot!

Hospital: TMC
Baby #1
EDD: 5th Feb
Name: Kaylee

kkf:
Congrats to your delivery of your baby girl! Keep us updated on the story!

Ashleigh:
I think we've to go down to the clinic in order to take our MC. My gynae was v. nice in giving MCs to me. I started my maternity leave 3 wks earlier than my baby's edd due to health concerns. My amniotic fluid was low thus resulting baby growing slow so i had no choice but to take alot of MC and then started my ML early just to rest at home. Indeed, baby grows more and water level goes up to normal. I thot abit waste my ML lah but no choice for the sake of my baby. I hope she comes out 1 wk earlier not to waste my ML too much. Many pple told me tat 1st child always overdue. Sian..

iceblue &amp; DK: Just follow the cpf website given by peachmomo and print out the declaration form. Fill it up and ask ur boss to sign. Very easy! And you need to photocopy your marriage cert and u and ur husband's IC to your HR too! To make sure u both are legally married and ur husband is a local. Also, for ML, you can take up to 28 days earlier before ur EDD. Whatever leave u take b4 28 days is considered MC or normal leave. If u dunwan to start ur ML too early, you will have to inform ur company when's the date u wanna officially start and then u can still take your MC leave b4 tat.

mummyo:
Have u pack ur bag already? I also put in my ipod, cd and story book. I dunno how many pj we need to bring leh. Some say night gowns, some say bring something that has easy front openings for feeding. I only brought 1 set, is it enough? Why must bring night gown ah?

qingsiew:
Yeah, 100 plus for energy!

lonerunner:
I read from a informed website tat we need to have those kind of energy drink for our labour so i bought 100 plus or u can buy gatorade. Just don't drink pop like coke or 7up. Also must eat some snacks w/ carbs like cereal &amp; bananas to boost ur energy for the delivery!
happy.gif

Hi babywoofie:

Thanks for the great info! I've always wanted a massage lady after my delivery after hearing so much gd things abt it but i never known who to call. I heard u can lose weight fast too. Is it true? Anyway, is IDA a chinese and what language does she communicate with? Is she an older lady? I heard older ladies are very experienced. MY EDD is 5th Feb so do i need to call and book her now? I'm just afraid of post mature birth. Hope to hear back fr u soon! Thanks!

i guess the "dirty" part abt us is more on the pantang side.. just like we don wash our panties together with hubby's clothings etc.. it will be 'suay' for hubby... i wish my hubby can take 2 weeks leave with me too.. but he just started a new job, its good enuff that his new employers let him off 3 days when i pop.. i am so scare that he would be in midst of something and could not come to my side immediately when there is emergency.. then i have to bring my own bag go downstairs and take a taxi??? oh gosh...

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 MTBS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Faith Ong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>Adniel </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>03-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Whitegalz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Taztaz</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>MDH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD>Naomi Rachael </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jlchia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kaylee </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Ah_Zhi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>06-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>BabyWiz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Kwoli</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Olively</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Gigi2 </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Sha (sha_987)</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Saro_queen</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Gracie_gal</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Joanne (yesbaby)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>SY (popkorn2008)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>ah lin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>AG_gal</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Noel </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Catmomo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Caleb </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Raphael </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Yan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Mellyiana </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Sheepish</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>DK_mama</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jared </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Twinnies (twins)</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Girl, Boy</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Mibebe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Snow_bb</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Drizzlestars</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>BB_Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Shyann </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Phobe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Gamze_K</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Erna </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Iceblue</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Mamafio</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Piggymousey</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>LZ Mommy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>Xavier </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Emilyxu</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Joyce (lj2)</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Eipsy (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

jlchia,

ive updated ur info
happy.gif

food consumption: i thought i could eat something before i admit for labour but when i asked gynae, she said no food or drink prior to admission. but she said we have enough time to shower, brush teeth and wash face .....
sad.gif

mrslim....haha, sorry to scare u. But my tolerance of pain is quite low one, so it may not be as bad!
And diff from peachmomo, my doc did not use the metal clamp. He just stick the cotton bud stick in. Maybe that's why its painful cos the stick needs to "find its way" in...
U will be fine =) Do share wif us ur experience ok? =)

Whitegalz...Thanks =) I heard good comments about Natal Essential too... Still considering whether to come up with my own menu and ask in-laws to cook, or to order from them. Ya, the menu indeed sound very delicious! But very ex leh....
sad.gif
But will save all the trouble and problems.. SIGH...so still thinking. Anyway, I already miss the early bird discount...

lonerunner
haha.. yah... all bb r cute
happy.gif
... urs will be too
happy.gif

Joanne Khi
Hi Jo, WC! wat a unique name for ur gal
happy.gif
.. think u r having Gestational Diabetic is it? think it will go off after delivery... God bless u &amp; Bb Netanya! Cheers!

Yan
haha.. yes its tiring but interesting.. its a totally new learning experience for me. i think we hv to learn w Bb as they grow. so when they absorb new things, we r learning too! lol..

actually, now i missed e feeling of having her inside me too.. her kicks.. &amp; mayb i had a firm tummy, so when i was preggy, i look good :p.. kinda missed those times now cos nobody will comment tat i m fat. haha

mrslim/ mummyo
TMC is ok. my cousin was telling me tat beside KKH, TMC is e next well equipped hosp. if any of e mummies w severe complication fr other private hosp, they r normally refer to KKH. @ TMC, all e nurses there r very caring &amp; attentive.. except there's this malay lady, short hair quite plump, think she's fr e nursery, she's not so friendly. when i requested e a/c to be switched off during BF cos it was very cold for bb, she told me off saying "there r 3 others ppl here", which only 2 others warded mummies only. but e rest of e nurses just switched off once they left my bb w me, saying "its ok cos bb is here".

4 Bedded is quite ok, majority mummies come &amp; go.. 2 days stay only. when i was warded, 2 of e mummies got discharged e next day. for me, i dun wan to spent money on single ward. Reno did not affect me, actually its not nosy at all. quite minimal.

mummyo- if ur gynae is at TMC, u shld go there, faster &amp; easier to get him if u need him
happy.gif

olivia
oh, dr. wong is good
happy.gif
.. bb Breana looks like daddy but got my flat nose
sad.gif
.. hehe.. u'll get to see urs soon dear!

qingsiew
thkq ... i realised something... u know when we r doing e normal ultra scan, they actually look like tat when birth. i noticed tat Breana's side view looked exactly like hw she was during e 20th Fetal test. most impt, bb must be healthy
happy.gif

blueb
i m glad tat by sharing, it can brighten u up my dear!

yes, i handle everything from day 1 tat i was preggy, sourcing for gynae as i switched from another after some unhappy incident, going around scouting for e cheapest or best deal only during my last tri. we shld be contented w wat we hv &amp; not wat we do not hv
happy.gif
.. for me, i prioritised e importance &amp; needs rather than wants. although my hubby is frequent away, but i nvr feel sorry for myself. in fact, i felt great &amp; told myself tat i nvr knew i can be so independent. my hubby praised me on these too.. so thicked-skin hor! haha..

i was actually thinking of doing e confinement myself initially as my mum need to help out in e biz as well but sad to say we closed 1 outlet recently so my mum, only last min, volunteered to help me out. looking back at all scenarios, i think its all GOD's planning
happy.gif
. it was planned long time ago e moment my bro passed away..

its ok to cry but get over things fast &amp; move on. look on e brighter side, ur bb is coming along, u must be happy yah..

Mayb u r having a Valentine bb Raphael, tats y u r so emotion yah.. haha.. cheer up dear!!! U can do it!

Baby Shower- do wat u deem is right... &amp; what u want to do. listen to wat u need to listen &amp; those unwanted comment, just ignore
happy.gif
. REMEMBER, stay HAPPY!!

Corrine
thkq..
happy.gif

kkf
tats y i always say U r a very COOL &amp; BRAVE mummy!!! KUDOS kkf!!! Welcome Baby Violet!!! U've done mummy kkf proud @ 2.77kg!!!!!! somemore natural w/o epi! *SALUTE*

Congrats KKF!! i am truly happy for u and violet.
Violet is such a strong and brave baby!!!

LemonT, Breana looks so alert for a newborn!

FYI, Re: Nepia NB diaper.
Actually can get it from Liang court, the japanese super market.

Cheers everyone!!

Back