(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

no one holding the 1st yr celebration at home?
i was thinkn if i hold elsewhere and guests no car,kinda though for them to travel to hort park etc.

Oh I didn't know neo has discount for baby 1st day. Actually the chalet have appointed caterers.need to pay $100 to order from other caterers. But I like neo, the curry chicken is good! I had them for wedding lunch too!

Suddenly feel very lazy to plan the bday..haha..headache hor! I have so Many ideas, but need to put them into action.

Blessedmum/janjan, what will be your theme? I am trying to look
for little prince cake topper, but don't think have it.for girls, will be good it can put precious moment figurine as cake topper, can keep for memento and good memories when they grow up. I shall do so if my next one is a girl! Haha

bbstarlet, if your house is spacious enough to house your guests, why not? I have too many guests so no choice. I hold 3 sessions at home for his full month last year. damn tiring.

preciousbb: originally i wanted to do POCOYO, but now my craze is over, so back to reality, gonna do Baby winnie and friends to match with the banner.

me too. just can't get my butt moving. one min i very excited abt the party, another min i just wanna laze ard the house and do nothing.

Janjan since your mum is experience, she say no need, then maybe monitor shyan first? Usually I am gan cheong spider and will bring baby to doctor, but very costly!!

Ni, thanks, I will go EYS to ask

mercs, i like meihao99 . I'm their regular customer. Last year i ordered from them for the ful month celebrations on 24th and 25th dec, no x'mas surcharge, or min 100 pax or only x'mas menu.

i catered from Rasel Fusion for brad's birthday. Excellent feedback on the taste of the food from guests.

jan, oh baby pooh, should be able to find right. At least you have part of your guest list done, good start!

Sperzz, I remember seeing some cake shop having strawberry shortcake cakes, go check it out, I think its polar cakes?

precious: luckily my pd can use cda to pay. so in a way, i dun see the money spent.. no heart pain. but my mum everything also no need one. hai... i also gan jeong like u...

i think prima deli rite got strawberry shortcake...

chere: ya..i tried meihao twice and i think they are nice...but not halal la...

shannon: i'm doinh pooh n mickey combined :p

chere: rasel gd? Wat r some of the popular dishes?

Babystarlet: im holdinh it at my place. But w cut down on the no of guests. For baby shower that time, staggered time for diff grps of pple but stil so packed

Delia fever finally subside. Yest was at 38 n above for the whole day even with medication. So nite go to KKH. Doc suspected UTI so waited for long time to get the urin n test done. Heng it was not so only normal viral infection. Almost 1am then reach home.

wah! seems like u all have "BIG" plans for babies' 1yr... I'm still hesitating whether to make a big one or keep within the family...

Hi fluffy

i have juz transferred S$35.98 to you. Ref #:2577027944.

BTW, saw you at AMK Hub yesterday evening
happy.gif

sperzz: glad delia is recovering... think now nearing the date of their bday, its impt to keep them healthy... cant imagine falling sick on bdays!

blessedmum, this is my first time catering from them. So i'm not sure what are their popular dishes. From my menu, mutton rendang, baked scallop mornay and shepard pie received great reviews from my guests. Even the pineapple fired rice is nice.

Chere: any webbie for Rasel Fusion?

mmm....your babies will have a big 1st birthday bash. Mine will be a super small one with only immediate families. lazy mum here dun want to plan. Only manage to order a figure of '1' cake y'day.

actually big or small parties, or none at all make no difference to the babies. Cos they have no idea what is going on. It's more for the parents actually.

gwen/cherry/mgteo/sel: My hb and I watched 2012 last week. I liked it though it's predictable and another end of the world show! I cried in the show coz I (silly me) imagine that if it really happens..we commoners will not be able to survive..can only hug together and wait for death..and worst of all..LeAnn is only 3 years old..Hee! Then after the show, my hb said that he tear too..

Chere: Tks. Their menu looks good & also can cater to 25pax which I am looking for. true....that is why I decided to have the 2-families get-together type of gathering.

chere : true they oso dun know but if u r going to have 2nd then have to be fair loh. Like mine, i didn't have big celebration for #1 so now for #2 oso not going to have big celebration jus 2 families get together meal with small size cake else # 1 will complain.

laugh, cos your #1 is old enough to know what's going on . So it's ok if i have #2 and there is no celebration like her bro cos she dunno anything. haha.

chere : the big one will request for photo to c how the celebration was like before. Now a day, kid veri smart one.

ni, i din ask. i want to go so they can waive the reg fee when i sign up. haha, cheapo mummy.

should be not an issue, cos it's open house and the classes are free. I called and was told that need min 5 to start the class at 4pm.

fluffy, pls check my tt....thanks once again for the spree...

To Account DBS Savings Plus
051-3-015565 fluffy
Amount S$50.21
Transaction Reference 2577472893

chere, I don't mind going for mygym trial again. Now using iphone, cant do copy and paste to put my name.hopefully they can give free trial again, but if need to pay, also ok.lazy me lazy to call and arrange. Wana trial again to decide if wana sign up for course.thanks for arranging, hopefully can meet the min pax

dink, haha i want a girl! but normally we refer to babies as "she" generally right?

precious_bb, dun think we need to pay cos it's their open house. We can say we are very interested so wanna trial again before committing.

MYGYM @ Tampines 6 Dec (Sun) 4pm
1) chere
2) precious_bb

blessedmum, will the theme clash? I am thinking of incorporating little prince, mickey and man utd! But sure clash!!

Ni, saw in ur fb you settled kyan bday attire! Me too! 1 less headache

I agree that bday celebration,doesnt matter big or small, most importantly, we continue to love and nurture our little ones in their coming years..mine will be small one, though I have big ideas but low budget! Haha

chere: gng straight after kmusik? i oso gian my gym leh.. quite fun that time... btw tks for the link, the services like very good hor...

Kate Spade bag for sales
ladies, have a Kate Spade Classic Noel Daisy Shopper Purse Bag to let go at $270 nett. Comes with dustbag and tag still intact.Self collection at buangkok MRT in the evening or Tanjong pagar MRT on weekdays. PM me if keen

kelly: mi too.. teared at the last part, was surprised that my hb eyes watery. haha.. was thinking we shld stay together for the whole 2012 in case anything happens. silly mi... :p

precious: yes! i forced kyan's daddy to buy the expensive bday suit for him! :p hahaha... dun care. vest + bottom = $70+ wahahaha...

chere: i would like to join the free trial again. but cannot commit to 6 dec. let u noe again. cos frenz jioing out for luncheon...

ni, its good to settle the birthday suit, i am still on the lookout for ashley's dress. Now that Ashley can walk, I will need to buy her shoes too
sad.gif

chere: is it? din know abt it. email u abt the buffet.

precious bb: can go again meh? I dun mind going. but then I sign up already wor.

ni: wow, Kyan's dd heartpain & ache. jus now took out Aedan clothes that he has not worn b4, but no top to match his tie. xianz.

hee.. v busy day.. no time to breathe.... only went back home v close to 7.. missed my girl so much...

sperzz,
glad delia is better liao.. when i brought jaidyn to kkh when she had fever, they also suspected UTI..
and oops.. i haven brought her to the polyclinic for a retest of urine yet.. bad mummy..

haha.. all talking abt bday celebrations liao...

Rasel is good.. i ordered from them several times.. all good feedback... bt the prices starts at 12 if i'm nt wrong.. good if u have halal friends coming.. :)

gwen,
yup, i brought her for classes.. next time just call me la.. haha.. i also shy de.. *blush*

Back