(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

hi mummy30
i dun know leh.. haha.. chart given by a friend of mine
happy.gif

Rgd Amniotic Fluid:
for my 1st bb, my gynae also told me that my fluid level is low. and when we ask him how? he say:"there's nothing I can do." we nearly 1 2 go for 2nd opinion...but for the next appt, level was ok liao. strange. think drink more water helps.

i got a colleague who quitted her previous job, coz her daughter-in-law didn't dare to carry her new born at all until the baby is few months old. -_-"

Chantalle - I also have MS now. still vomit like anything. I heard of 2 cases that they vomit throughout their pregnancy and usually such pple will just have 1 kid, coz enough of the trauma. My boss said she vomitted full 4 mths. I don't know when I can stop too.

Louisa - if website still can't access, just call Thomson Parentcraft at 6251-4090 and ask them about Childbirth Education Class.

charis - i have cramps from time to time. not necessary urine then have. did went to check on the cramps during 11 weeks. Dr said my case is prob womb expanding pushes muscle.

Juzyounme
Me too having mentrual like cramp since last week.. Went for checkup, and gynae said so too.. Give me some medicine to relax the womb... Now better...

fwah fwah fwah.. U gals really have great info on hand! Now i am going around gathering baskets..Lolz. Wah..jowinbaby, ur chart is "zun" (accurate) bo?? Cannot be lei.. i am now in 14/15 weeks, my tummy is buldging, think quite big but BB only less than 100g?? Thats' less than a packet of gummy bears i always buy.. Faintz.. rest is my FATS ah?? Faintzzz..

Wow ladies, thanks for the updates on your email & msn and I'm sure most of you have my contact by now.

Cherbie, firstbaby, Snowger, Jacqueline, Pris & Carmen. Can you ladies pls update so that we know how to contact you on Sat
happy.gif

Juzyounme; I read some where that MS could be due to psychological factors (xing li zhuo yong). Try not to think abt it bah! I am the very lucky few who have very minimal MS and sometimes I find it weird and try to gag myself to vomit..Lolz. Yay crazy me.. fwah ur boss so cham ah, vomit for full 4 mths, bb give her such a hard time. Sometimes i talk to my bb, tell bb guai guai ahh.. be more co-operative ah, dun give so much trouble ah, dun make mummy stress hor.. and it seems to work! Give it a try!

louisa, where u work.. my IT guys also very siao onz one.. haha.. try to alternate so they cannot "catch" so easily and dun tell your colleagues.. if too many ppl use they will ban.. just like meebo.com.. that one is better..

Hey ladies, back fr check up. Its a minnie for me. Nothing sticking out so its a girl. Hee.

LuthAdel, when u go c Dr Chan, u got take mc? Today I asked for it and the nurse says she dun encourage mcs one..

2ndbaby, wow! i love minnie! hehe... can disclose ur age? i very gan cheong to know if the gender prediction is accurate or not leh...

Latest List

Date of gathering: 5th July 2008 (Saturday)
Time:12.00 pm
Venue: marche vivo (Wait in front of marche!!!)
Reservation under : Adeline

Attendees:
1 jowinbaby - Joanne([email protected] for MSN, [email protected] for email)
2.LuthAdel- Adeline([email protected] for MSN, [email protected] for email)
3. mummy30- Angie ([email protected] for MSN, [email protected] for email)
4. phylicia - ([email protected] for MSN, [email protected] for email)
5.Cherbie -
6. santorini - Tara ([email protected] for MSN, [email protected] for email)
<font color="aa00aa">7. firstbaby - ([email protected] for MSN, [email protected] for email)</font>
8. Snowger -
9. Jacqueline
10. Pris --
11. Carmen -
12. Louisa - [email protected] (MSN) [email protected] (email)
13. Charis - [email protected] (MSN)

Mimi, the gender chart is very accurate for me. Predict the gender accurately for my firstbaby and current one. Me born in the yr of snake.

2nd Baby
Usually she will offer MC to me like when i had to do my oscar. I have not tried asking from her except when I had my 1st pain in late may. That one she gave me 2 days

For my detailed scan on monday, the nurse offered half day mc, but I'll try to get 1 day from her so that i dun have to use my annual leave. Will let you know

Hi Phylicia, Louisa and bubble pearl

My due date is 30 dec 2008.

I'm same age as Mimi and 2nd Baby.
My next appointment is next monday too, hopefully i can see my bb's gender.

"keeping my fingers cross"

Phyl.. me working in Tuas, crane company.. and my IT guy is so on the ball.. first day I came, still can acces viwawa and play online games, second day wanna play the website kena ban le.. sad..

louisa, ur IT so on. actually my office got memo stating that staff cannot use msn, skype, etc. and cannot even surf forum websites. but i dun care cos i saw other colleagues using msn. btw, u so daring to play viwawa on ur 1st day. haha

Hi Jenny,

my edd is the same as yours. 30 dec 08.

My next appt also next monday..
but i am 1 yr older than u. This is your 1st baby?

ok.. i won't kan cheong abt baby movements, thanks.

I too feel pain.. Hubby says maybe the pain is cos all the muscles are being stretched?? can be quite scary sometmies..

eh, add me to msn also.. [email protected] thanks!

Hehe.. actually this is my previous company.. I came back here to work as another position after my studies.. so I know their working enviroment liaoz (i played during lunch time lar).. heck care.. haha

Hi gals,

i feel the pain quite often. I do not knw is that normal anot. End up i keep gg toilet to check got bleeding anot.

I think i better check with my gyane next mon.

She's turning 3 this Sept.

Don't worry too much, I also feel pain on and off.
Sometime, how I wish I can rent a ultrasound machine. As and when I'm worry I can just check if baby is ok.

2nd Baby
I've not taken the package with Dr. Chan due to the clause of her non acceptance of birth plans. Also after calculating, not worth to sign up now lor. By Monday, I'll be 20wks, each time I go and see her if without meds just S$120 max. So for the next 5 mths, i will spent less than $800.

Have you taken the package? Also, i need to be sure that she is ok with no IV needles or episiotomy unless life &amp; death, then i'll take her all the way, otherwise, i may really change to Paul Tseng lor.

Wah, one morning I never come in to see, we already exceeded 2 pages of posting! :p Me stay at Redhill so I'll try to be there early (damn should fight with my hubby for the car)!

Bubblepearl,
Aiyah. If same day, we can meet there liaos.
happy.gif

Louisa,
let us know which date you book ok?
happy.gif

Latest List

Date of gathering: 5th July 2008 (Saturday)
Time:12.00 pm
Venue: marche vivo (Wait in front of marche!!!)
Reservation under : Adeline

Attendees:
1 jowinbaby - Joanne([email protected] for MSN, [email protected] for email)
2.LuthAdel- Adeline([email protected] for MSN, [email protected] for email)
3. mummy30- Angie ([email protected] for MSN, [email protected] for email)
4. phylicia - ([email protected] for MSN, [email protected] for email)
5.Cherbie -
6. santorini - Tara ([email protected] for MSN, [email protected] for email)
7. firstbaby - ([email protected] for MSN, [email protected] for email)
8. Snowger - [email protected] for MSN, [email protected] for email
9. Jacqueline
10. Pris --
11. Carmen -
12. Louisa - [email protected] (MSN) [email protected] (email)
13. Charis - [email protected] (MSN)

ooo... i think i should be a yr older than u. i'm a doggie, but of coz doggies can be 38 or 26. i'm the twenties-doggie.

btw, have u gals start thinking of names? what do u all think of this name "Ambrose" for a boy? My husband said not bad and sounds manly. I like it coz of taiwan actor Ambrose Hsu. My colleague threw a wet blanket, saying that her impression of this name since young is an old bald man with goatee. :-(

feel so shiok after a nap.. Hee...

Jenny/Jappooh
My EDD oso on 30 Dec and my next appt oso on Mon.. Where u gals going for checkup?

Chantalle
Tink quite zun leh.. My friend told me her bb was abt 300g when she was about 19 weeks.. Then now 23 weeks is abt 480g..

Juzyounme
My gynae din tell mi too.. Tink gynae is the oni one who can weigh for us.. Hee..

Jenny
ic.. I m with KKH..

Mummy 30 - ok, i will rem to ask my gynae this sat. to test heartbeat n weight.

samantha - i also admire you. can have many kids and don't have to work.

hihi

how r u ladies feeling? its been a few daes since i logged in. buzi wif my boi boi as hubby in reservist. now super lack of slp. argh.

phyl
mi born same yr as u. piggy. hehe.

samantha
wat's ur daughters' age gap? many saying tt im having my 2nd kid too fast. sianz. coz i juz had my boi laz aug. den another one due tis dec. hehe.

Back