(2008/11) November 2008

How to train nite time not to wear diapers to bed? My girl drinks 3 bottles of milk before sleep and i have to change her 1st diaper in 1-2 hrs, subsequent in like 4 hrs.

How to train..?

Gladgal: i tink its good he doesnt wake up to pee, because he is trained..? Iam hoping my girl doesnt have to wake up to pee but she drinks way too much milk.

peanut: 4 yrs? I tink toking about enrichment..?

gladgal
but V when playing or watching tv, she can concentrate quite well, haha. think she just basically can't get on with learning and studying...

V oso wear diapers to sleep. though some days she wakes up dry, but i dun care lah, so long she's day trained, i'm already very pleased. truth is i can't wake up myself to bring her to pee.

My son is off diaper when he is just touch his 3years. I bought waterproof mattress protector from Robinsons. Most importantly, I reduces milk intake of his last feeding to either 90ml or 120ml. After he finished his milk, I will ask him to pee before going to bed. We have a few accident but after one or two months he could sleep through without wetting his pants in the morning. I guess the kid will learn to hold pee till morning somehow or other

Oh I remember one more step is either my hubby or myself will wake him up in the middle of the night to pee when we are training him to be off diaper. Now I don't do that anymore as he always say he has no pee so this step is omitted.

I have omitted one more step that is either myself or hubby will wake him up in the middle of the night to relieve himself. Now I don't do that anymore as he has come to a point whereby he will have no pee when we wake him up

karen: thanks for the tips..i will definitely have to try it some day - however she is a MILK ADDICT! like just one bottle 180 ml now, and 5 mins later ask again for another bottle...sigh, I dunno what ingredients manufacturers put inside the milk that makes it addictive..? How to make her not love milk so much..??

my girl always wakes up with a full diaper, but i do wanna try to train her to go diaper free at night when #2 comes along. am thinking since i will be up feeding #2, may be a good opportunity to try to see if she wanna pee then? i just can't bear to wake up from her sleep and am afraid she will have problem falling asleep after! haha...

J3 is also wean off diapers for the day time. But still wears it during bedtime. Like my 2 older ones, I'm not in a hurry to get her off nighttime diapers cos I feel that her drinking milk at night is more important than the pee-ing. Anyhow, when the child reaches primary school age, they will choose to go off diapers themselves cos they will feel 'shame-shame'. I prefer to let nature take its course like this. Less stressful for both parent and child.
biggrin.gif

soho,
i'm still here!!!! me already 32 weeks and still not prepared completely for arrival of #2.

gladgal,
can't believe how quick time flies!! Your girl is 6 months already!!!

haru: I think when ur baby is born automatically those maternal instinct and preparations will kick in quickly. Nothing much to prepare since u already quite experienced?

Mine turning one in 4 mths time..how fast. Dunno where to celebrate or celebrate small / big celebration.

Haru: Yes!! Time flies. Will be same for you too
happy.gif

Soho: Fun to plan for 1st yr bday! I love organising these kind of stuff tho a bit stressful lah. Like where to get the cake..

And we are on FB! Are you in the group ah..

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">All mommies.... please be very very alert and vigilant.</font></font>

I have received a Facebook message from a friend that there is a kidnapping syndicate in SG. They are aiming at chinese kids between the ages of 2-5yrs. Their ploy is to lure kids who are being look after by maids or grandparents as these people tend to be more off-guard. Please highlight this issue to your caregivers.

Even if this report is not substantiated... we can never be too sure it will not happen in SG. Always better to be safe than sorry. When 'it' happens... will be too late for regrets.

Hello mummies!! Been quite sometime since I came in here... how's everyone? Not sure if u gals remembered me..
My #1 was bored in November 2008 &amp; I attended the 1St birthday bash at singtel... wow! So long ago...hehe..
I got #2 n she is coming 14th mth. I am
Sahm. Anyone still?I hope to b added in fb too if it's OK w u gals!
My FB is dolphin_ joeychong@ yahoo. Com. Sg thank u mummies!!!

Hi mummies,
Long time not in here. Still remember me?

Hope everyone is doing fine and coping well with a preschooler and their toddlers/babies.

I have given birth to my #3, 11days ago. It is a baby girl!

Alibaba,
Kindercom is just beside MMI, block 310. Right opp the Semb MRT station. The fee is $140 monthly plus $70 material fee (6 months) . Uniform is $15 per set. The fetching to n fro quite headache, if u go work then maybe ask ur maid or mil to send T to sch. Semb still walkable, woodlands then u may have to arrange for school bus.
hi Babyzel,
I am thinking to send my boy to Kindercom. But the teacher mention no parents are allowed even for first day or first half. Can you share with me is it really good and is our child in good hands?

Back