(2008/11) November 2008

Vel-YEAH LO.. haha so we better keep in ctc and meetup so we know who is who when we see each other in TMC.. hehehe.

olwenlim-Ryan I think is a nice name too ler.. but I got an ex-colleague with this name else I would consider this name too. And hor I never did want a family of LOTR names ler.. keke. will find my bb name elsewhere this time, will update once found the name, been searching baby name websites nowadays ler.. but haven't see eye-to-eye with HB upon a name yet for mickey.

Blessed Mum-OK I decided I go see Dr Adrian tml evening.. tell him I worried.. hope bb guai guai open legs. kekeke.

oh anyway Olwen, I haven't gonna any news abt the baby clothes from kitty yet, update u again.. i have aimed more clothes from babymall again.. tempting leh~

hiii Jenn: ah, so exciting all these spree purchase. but fifi & guru Bear r organising our own babymall spree. do u have citibank credit card? sorry to arrow u but haha, dowan u to get bored at home. me so evil. & then somebody must find out what is the 20% off code. becos i remember kittybride had 20% off. but i donno how long it is valid for.

enne: alamak if u had chosen ryan then they will be lego & lion!

good nite Jenn & all. me going back soon. oops, hardly did any work this afternoon. so excited abt the crab feast.

Friday will be a good day for gathering. I'm fine with any Friday this mth. BTW, have you all met before?

peanut, u making mi drool. I have been wanting to go Chong Qing Huo Guo but no chance. Make that the second gathering makan venue? haha.

olwen, i dun know how all these spree works that's why i'm always finding ppl's spree to join in =P how to find discount code? *blur*

Bear:
PM you my details liao.
If you din get it, let me know yah.

Food Feast:
Include me too!
Friday 11th, 18th July okie for me.
If i can't make it for other days, you gals take lots of pix and post okie.

Alibaba:
you stay in sembawang too?
we can share cab home. hee

Hui:
I'm joining in the Minnie Club! Go gals! :p
Thanks for your update again.

yoyosan, log into ur profile and under the preferences, untick the do not send me messages from others.. should be able to work =D

jenn:
ahhh.. thanks! manage to unlock it.
happy.gif

Nov MTBs first gathering: Seafood/ western food/ zhi char/buffet/ chong qing hotpot?
Date: 11th/18th/25th Jul

1) Olwen
2) Bear
3) Minkybear
4) Peanut(?)
5) Blessed mum
6) Jo
7) Alibaba
8) Yoyosan

Ok we are getting a bit more sorted.. What u wanna eat? wanna vote? Was thinking buffet might be the best cos got a lot of variety and easy for us to chat too.. hard to chat over a hot pot (although i love them!!)

heehee.. i go take one nap and all of you gone crazy over things.hhaa

ok i am ok with the dates for the meeting. i agree with bear buffet easier to talk bt what buffet you all suggest? international?

Nov MTBs first gathering: Seafood/ western food/ zhi char/buffet/ chong qing hotpot?

1) Olwen
2) Bear
3) Minkybear
4) Peanut(?)
5) Blessed mum
6) Jo
7) Alibaba
8) Yoyosan
9) Jenn

by the way to answer Jo's q. we have all not met. :p so maybe we should make name tags on that day then we all print out and stick on ourselves that day for identification ahhaa...bt we easy to spot la all big tummies haha...

Yo count me in : )

1) Olwen
2) Bear
3) Minkybear
4) Peanut(?)
5) Blessed mum
6) Jo
7) Alibaba
8) Yoyosan
9) Jenn
10) Vincy

omg..
i thot i was lost for a moment i enter into the thread..it's really moving soo fast..lol..

enne..
ya, we eventually shortlisted "Josiah" or "Maverick", so on 2 Oct, we mass-sms our friends asking them to vote..then 3 Oct aft I epi C-sect hubby consolidated the results & we announced the arrival of Maverick to our friends lo..lol..#2 we kinda thot of some names but I dun really want to confirm now..coz had a bad incident when I decided on #1's initial name during the mid of pregnancy..i dreamt that I lost #1 aft i told #1 the initial name we hv decided to name him leh..soo scary..

olwen..
ya...some pple was telling me to drink papaya milkshake to increase the milk supply la..duno hw true..lol..but cant drink too much i agree coz too much will coz the skin to turn yellowish...oh..i didnt know can trigger early labour leh..i m v v constipated one..so i dun mind drinking it often..but in moderation la hor..lol..btw, Ignatius was one of the shortlisted names for my #1 aft my name scare but then we shortlisted the other top 2 instead..keke..

************************************************************************************************

1) Olwen
2) Bear
3) Minkybear
4) Peanut(?)
5) Blessed mum
6) Jo
7) Alibaba
8) Yoyosan
9) Jenn
10) Vincy
11) wtan - vote for 18th

Venue: -
maybe can consider Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar at City Hall since more centralised for all then aft that can hv coffee session at the cafes there?

Olwen: Yup, u shld ask him to get them for you. Bring as empty a luggage as you can so you can lug back the whole lot. Meantime, don't buy too much in Spore cos way too expensive, save it till your hubby goes there. You'll save a bundle.

bear..
i hv PMed u my details liao..kam-sia ah..for the consolidation..keke..oh ya..so u got ur PIS?i think i must start to place order for the parts for my PIS..esp the tubing..coz it's hard to wash them & sometimes when vapour or droplets of water r struck inside & if we didnt air well the tubing will get mouldy..keke..

I've got my Avent breastpump from Robinson Orchard, just to share for those who might consider Avent.

A bit KS la, but hubby was shopping around while waiting for me.
Cost $279, but freebies came with (1)storage containers, (2)warmer -that cost $99, (3)milk powder container (4)small bolster. Dunno if good deal, but original cost is $400+.

vincy:
I tried cold water, going toilet, eating food (spicy food even), sneezing, coughing, etc etc... but my girl so stubborn... dun want to turn means dun want to turn... summore can suck her thumb to show me... lolx.

minkybear:
I tot Bfree oso BPA free de? And Dr Brown?

Re: Baby Mall Spree
Dunno yet wor... but I just realised that the kitty-something spree got 20% discount code. So maybe we buy from them better.

peanut:
Lolx. I think I will still end up giving more than I receive. Coz I have so many younger cousins and my hubby got a lot of younger cousins + nieces/nephews. But see Olwen, I oso will run away... lolx... 1 aunt with 4 kids enuff liaoz...

bear:
Yah I know you were having lunch. I came back to office during the lunch break of my course. Nvm next week we got lots of chances to chat coz I will be back in office.

I am a Statistician by training but not totally dealing with Stats now. Heehee. Stats hor, muz understand the concept and the variations then can de. If you dun even understand, you will never know which method to use to study the data. Try to understand the concept first lor. Start by understand 2 factor situations first... then slowly expand to more than 2 factor situations.

Re: Gathering
Crab feast... I want also... Go where eat? I share with you all hor... there is this black pepper sauce for black pepper beef. Instant sauce kind. Sold in supermarkets. Its good for cooking crabs. Yum yum.

Diapers:
Juz buy abt 1 pack of each brand and try first lor... then see which one suitable. Eliminate those that got everytime cause rashes, leak or whatever. 1 piece may be due to coincidence but if 1 pack, alwayz rash or leak = not good. After that then choose the cheapest of those brands that are still "surviving".

Enne:
You all party at TMC then those of us in KKH party in KKH? Who's with me there? Except Olwen coz she sure extra early de.

Re: names
My hubby insist that my girl's name muz start with A... less names to choose from le wor...

Hackleyhme Spree:

Just wondering if I organise a Hackleyhme spree for Medela / Ameda stuff - only the lighter items, no pumps or battery packs, how many would be interested and who wants to get wad?

Yoyosan,
Wah so fast buddy with fifi liao
happy.gif

I think your purchase is a good deal cos my friend got her at $259 but she spent $99 on speratly on the $99 warmer. so I think the total cost more that what you got. Can I check if the warranty start from the date of purchase?

Dear mummies-GOOD DE MORNING>> TGIF!!

Fifi-u also can have KKH 'party'.. got Yoyosan liao.. hehehe. If mine is a minnie, her name would be starting with A as well..

I thought someone craving for crabs and so made that the first gathering? Change to buffet liao ah? hehe. I'm okay with any cuisine.

morning mummies!

guru Bear: my mgr has been to the place tt wtan is talking abt. she says it's marche style. food is nice but a bit pricey. tho it's marche style, prices abt the same as jap restaurant without the full svc but i'm game for anything
happy.gif

wtan: oh, u also shortlisted ignatius? r u also a christian?

bladers: wah, w little 7 yr old boy tagging along, i don't think they can bring empty luggage. but i know what u mean, at least one empty bag to contain the stuff, yah?

fifi: yes, B-free also BPA free. quite a few brands available in s'pore but all quite ex. we were discussing while u were not around yesterday.

your names - start w A... so practical!

I oso wanna go!!!

************************************************************************************************

1) Olwen
2) Bear
3) Minkybear
4) Peanut(?)
5) Blessed mum
6) Jo
7) Alibaba
8) Yoyosan
9) Jenn
10) Vincy
11) wtan - vote for 18th
12) cookieoreo

Jo, Fifi: the only buffet w crabs i heard of is straits cafe at hyatt hotel & tt is super duper expensive $42++ per person.

Can you all imagine so many pregnant ladies go for a buffet together? The makan place we will be gg .. the boss sure scared one cos all of us will be eating for 2! Haha.

yoyosan..
whc Avent pump did u get ah?single or dual electric?

fifi..
hw come ur hb want names starting with A?Ariel seems to be a nice name u can consider..hee..u want to organise a spree to get the parts only..seems not a bad idea ah..i m using a PIS, hw abt urself?

olwen..
ah..hv u been there?it's jap marche style..i was thinking of the location actually..more centralised for all..keke..oh, i m not a christian..but i wanted a 3 syllabus name & also ignatius is unique & rare..so it's my 3rd choice actually..u know i hv this forum-fren mummy..her eldest son is Aloysius then #2 & #3 are twins girls..so she named them Bernice & Charlene..so they all became ABC..so unique..lol..

olwenlim-Arielynn coz I like little mermaid Ariel and like names ending with lynn so I combine together. Don't know got chance use this time round anot.
happy.gif

cookieoreo-u reminds me of mcflurry oreo..

wtan-HEY great minds think alike? I like the name Ariel too..

wtan: ABC, like alphabet soup. v easy to remember their names. oh, reminds me of anor funny joke which my para-legal told me. i'll put tt as my friday joke
happy.gif

i haven't been to the raffles city place but my mgr has gone couple of times & she said it's nice.

Jo: not sure abt the rest of u but i go for buffet nowadays super bo hua becos i can't eat much at one sitting. i have 3 breakfasts every morning now.

enne: v sweet name leh. if i wasn't so adamant on saints' names, i wld steal it from u
happy.gif

TGIF mummies. Pls enjoy & hope we won't be like the old couple in this story.

2 old friends & their wives were having dinner at one of their homes one evening. Both couples were elderly & their memories were fading. One of the men told his friend: "Joe, me & the wife went to this fabulous restaurant last night. You should really try the place." Joe asked him: "So what's the name of this fabulous restaurant?" He sat there thinking a while then asked Joe: "what's the name of that red or pink flower tt's sweet smelling & given to women on valentines day?" Joe answered "Rose". He said "right" then turned towards the kitchen & shouted "Rose! What's the name of the restaurant we went to last night?" ????!!!!

enne..
haha..such a coincidence..ya..Ariel is a nice name..combine with the -lynn sounds v princess like..hee..i was also thinking abt Viola or Genovia (i think i m over in love with 3 syllabus names..haha)..

olwen..
haha..ya..v easy to remember & gather them..imagine "A, come & bring B & C down to the playground"..then later when Daddy is back we will hv dinner together.." cool ah..v easy to remember lo...hee..

olwen-haha joke of the day.. so cute.. keke. Yeah hope I be able to use this name ler.. else leave it for my 3rd try!!! hehe!!

Good Morning, Ladies!

Enne, my actual name not nikki. But not opting for Jap names, thought of having just a word Chinese name and an English one for my princess! Thot it's quite unique!

Vel, already staying in new home but havn't unpack all stuff. Haiz, now have to do own housework! Finally appreciating the maid when staying at my sis's home..

Yoyosan, Welcome to the Princess Club!

Jenn, I'm starting to have tiny dots of rashes on my tummy too.

Morning Ladies!! Forgot today is friday!

Wtan,
sori i didnt read ur post and left opic in a rush...so nvr get to see wat brand u wan me to chk
sad.gif

Yoyosan,
congrats!

Jenn,
i also got rashes on my thigh n breast but i nvr see doc juz scratch n scratch.. hehe :D

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>03-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>04-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinkeyBear</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Soon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachyPeach</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD> Glen E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glad_Gal</TD><TD> 06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Chua</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chillipadi</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>09-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Auggy Bear</TD><TD>09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Madeline Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 11-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Nathan 28 Nov 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nikki</TD><TD>14-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>15-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD> East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> Maverick 3-Oct-06</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olwenlim</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2’3’4</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ignatius 7 y o</TD><TD> Mickey’Minne’</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookieoreo</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr K H Chan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Damien 30/09/06</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 18-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD> 20-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Crisanta 16 Dec 2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favoured</TD><TD>23-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr W K Tan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snnowy</TD><TD>25-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD> 27-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr TC Chang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Chloe 25.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Janell 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD> 30-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+2">Mickey: Minnie</font>
<font size="+2">21:16</font>

hui..
oh..no worries la..but think so far NTUC or Carrefour has a better price for Fitti..i might change my boy's diaper brand too...m exploring..coz i m v used to velcro tapes instead of sticker tapes..so kinda more restricted to the choices available..

nikki-u mean 'dan'(single) name??

hui-hihi I read abt one of ur post saying no time tok to little bb.. me 2 ler.. keep spending time playing with the big one.. I feel I 'neglect' little one.. my HB say that's the privilege of being the elder one.. everything also 'jing zhang'. hehe.

hi ladies> TGIF!
so change to buffet liao eh?? how about vienna for buffet?? i hasnt go to any buffet since preggie. cos i scared waste food! hahaha
yoyosan> ya stay in sembawang. hee.. can share cab home
happy.gif
any more staying at north area?

Back