(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="0000ff">Elch,

Asking them can never get an answer, as good as never ask in the first place!

By asking, they are aware of our motive! wahahaha ;p~~
</font>

busybee, jelly &amp; bluey,
Thanks dear! MC for today coz still having mild cramp, but have to work from home
sad.gif

bluey,
No no for #3!!! Factory will close after this lo. Ya, I am a bit disappointed, coz my gynae gave me "hope" on my last visit lay! And I already started introduce "meimei" to Isaac. Sure Isaac will be @_@ when I switch to didi tonight, haha! But like u said, health is much more important, and good news is I can save a lot by having another baby boy! Hee...

buffy,
hi! im good.. but piling on the weight again.. didnt intend to send kaitlyn to preschool so soon.. but everyone's advising me to do so before i pop. i've shortlisted carpe diem at royal rd.. checking out little village tomorrow. heard good reviews on it.. have a few of friends sending their kids there.
going for kaitlyn's last 2 sessions at bibinogs this wk. think she'll miss teacher zee.

cheerbear,
kaitlyn likes to throw her toys too. she's throws it out of her playpen and laughs.. den waits for us to pick it up for her and "tell her off".. but we're not serious when we tell her off so she thinks we're playing n its fun. when we get sick of picking up her toys we'll just take the toys away then she distract her with other stuff.

busybee,
i got an ext hard disc just for her pics n vids.. if not i think my comp would have crashed ages ago. i print them out like every 6mths.. but just selected some from the lot - like 100-200 pics.

OTC stickers,
buffy/busybee: i dont mind sharing stickers. which ones u keen in? im dont mind these (still browsing):
- 3D butterfies
- giant flowers

jelly,
LF toys.. im keen too! will pm u
happy.gif

<font color="119911">cheerbear,
welcome
happy.gif

yes, price in USD. I think Jelly's private spree is 20% &amp; applicable to sale items too but mayb u better pm jelly to check with her?</font>

Purple,
I used Huggies COmfort Dry for day as well. Dont really time how long, but can tahan 4hrs+ i think. I gave up on NTUC liao..kept leaking and really hv to chg 1hr+ interval

busybee,
Is the Alphapet Explorer heavy to bring around? Not sure if it'll keep him still in his chair when we are out dining...

eelyn,
halo.. long time no see.. hows ur bb getting along? nvm abt the wt gain, can lost later but impt now is healthy bb
happy.gif

kaitlyn also another bub like to throw toys.

jjmom,
thanks
happy.gif

jelly,
pls confirm is 20% off for the LF and applicable to sale items
happy.gif

elch,
so no need to ask ur hb liao.. jus buy hahaha :p

everafter,
halo.. long time no see.. how is bryan?

cheerbear, pm replied

elch, i dun feel its heavy. minibee can carry it in and out of her cot herself. If u want to bring it out. I suggest u get the links to hook to the high chair seat belt. If Dylan decides to throw the toy at least you dun have to worry abt it smashing.

Hello Cheerbear,
Bryan is very naughty now..sometimes i really feel i cant discipline him! He'll jus throw temper, throw toys, roll on the floor screaming &amp; crying! sigh
sad.gif
Last wk i brought him to a wedding and he really all out to put a shame on me! kept screaming leh! so paiseh!!

How are u in your new job?

hi jjmom and bigflamingo - the lesson went well for E. I think he likes it.. he is the youngest though and only 2 of them are new to this class. He was ok, followed the lesson, only thing is he cried when they do magic box cos he is convinced there was something in the box that is scary and ready to jump out. Then story telling was so dramatic and real he thot the teacher is scolding him.

I think the lesson is good, they take turns to do the arts and craft and they have a 15-20mins of outside play. What i am happy is he follows the lesson..he followed the teacher when she pointed out the pics around the room, he shared toys... my hb is glad i signed him up.

<font color="0077aa">jelly, how long will the OTC spree take to reach SG? Am checking 'cos one of my colleague's kids is gonna be baptised at easter period... wondering if it will make it on time</font>

elch
haha... my bad... am v blur these days leh...

xy
ya, got some LF toys on sale at taka too...

springles
i think the cell phone is 14.99... keke

Jelly - You did it again! Shopper!!! Hee. Ok I just emailed you my VVVV long OTC list. Easily hit the min. leow. You can just tag on my orders. Check out the scrap value kits!!

LF / Labels - ok ok .. will look see later. No time at work.

Jelly, i feel like getting the fridge phonics magnetic wordplay recorder too

XY, its oriental trading company. Online stall for craft, party stuff.

Vanilla, sounds great, glad u &amp; hubs feel its a good choice to enroll E. Actually my niece is in E's class.

busy bee,
ok i will check later.

everafter,
shawn also another notti boy.. same as bryan like to throw toys and roll on the floor. in fact hb already beat him few times liao and say wan to buy cane but i object. so sometimes i feel i am the one to spoil him. sighzzz my fault lor.

<font color="119911">Vanilla,
thanks for your reviews on JG east coast, glad tat E is enjoying himself there. What timing is E's class on?</font>

<font color="119911">busybee,
u getting the whole list of suitable LP toys for 2yo for miki? kekeke...

btw i went to LSH mountbatten yest with hubby but the principal is out &amp; no 1 knows where she is. Hubby sees this as a -ve pt =P i did tried to make an appt but the staff couldn't get her too (-_-)'' so we juz went down straight.

i m a little concern abt the open concept for K1 &amp; K2.</font>

<font color="119911">springles53,
tat would b ME! kekeke...LP fan =P

i think BP is ex, join the amazon spree instead
happy.gif
</font>

Vanilla, yah. But we dun get to meet up much cos of busy schedules. She is a June 08 baby.

JJmom, no lah didn't get all!! If I print money then no issues! u thinking of sending Nat for weekday classes at JG eastcoast?

<font color="aa00aa">XY,
the leap frog spinning ball can buy. I paid $32.90 for it 1.5 yrs back. Both my girls love it alot. It has animials' sound too.
</font>

nope, not SAHM leh...can only make it to the sat class but the timing clashes with both Nat's morn &amp; afternoon nap timings
sad.gif
</font>

JJmom, oh i see, tot u getting in laws to ferry Nat on weekdays mah. Just go for it, miki's Playnest schedule used to clash with her nap times too. But she eventually adjusted, also so much going on in class that she stayed awake and just crashed right after! She self adjusted her naps with new activity in her schedule.

but i thought parent needs to go with the kid for playclub too? no?

abt LSH mountbatten :
How do u find the principal &amp; teachers there? &amp; do u have any concern abt the open classrm concept for their K1 &amp; K2?</font>

everafter,
ok thats abit bad.. maybe u try to talk reason with him? for shawn, he "eat soft, dun eat hard" one so i have to talk nicely and with reason to him but of coz sometime he will still insist his ways.

jjmom,
u signing up nat for wat class? tell me more..

JJmom, oh yeah the principal is very busy. She told me they go on monthly upgrading training so she is out on some days. Abt open concept, yeah would be a concern if centre intake inceases. Since they are new there are only a handful of kids in each level.

<font color="119911">cheerbear,
looks like u r doing gd in this new co of yours, so active today...kekeke
happy.gif

i plan to sign up Nat for Julia Gabriel associate Chiltern House at east coast for their sat playclub classes. Think better to give her an idea of how attending class is b4 putting her to N1 next yr.

mayb u will b keen to join the JG at forum with joanne &amp; rianne? think it's more conv for u there?</font>

Back