(2008/08) Aug 2008

Cat,
this year there is a very good chance for those living within 1km of RGPS. not sure for our 2008 babies. got to monitor a few more years.

morning mummies

dongle
happy birthday to cayla. (sorry didnt log in yesterday)

rona,
i saw got 60+ left. is that good number ?

morning mummies

rona,
hard to find 25pax one loh. usually, its 30 pax.

hisstory,
yah, i guess most guests will expect lunch. the number of guest i have is almost the same as full month and i had lots of leftover last round. very scard the same thing will happen again.

morning mummies. =)

huichin
bring her to those kiddo's saloon to style her hair? =P

celyn
those who accept min 25pax are normally more ex lor, depend on how u weight... =X

snow74,
i don't really mind paying a bit more. importantly, its those buffet settings and not comes with plastic container kind (called mini buffet).

mommies,
i can't go for the liverpool match due to a last min biz trip. please PM me if you are interested to get a pair of tickets ($88 each usual price) for this Sun, 26 July. its east gate. Thanks!

dongle,
happy belated birthday to pretty Cayla!
happy.gif

celyn
those are the caterers i saw recommended by ppl somewhere in this forum, i can't remember which thread le. =P
beside fourseaons which i might not recommend, the rest maybe mummies here can commend? =)

huichin
ya, bb naturally will look pretty 1 lor. =)
but ofcos if its special occassion when everybody will be looking at her, too messy not so presentable ya? =P

Cat,
Yes, i think its a good number. The left over places will go over to Phase 2C and as usual, 1km got priority. But having said that, 2003 is the 2nd lowest birth rate and 2004 is the lowest birth rate in history. Not too sure of our 2008 babies. See this year, only 8 schools need to ballot, NYPS and HPP are not in these 8 schools!!! Usually, for HPP, even the 1km ones need to ballot for a place leh.

BTW, do you need to move so early? YOu can still enjoy the seaside breeze until nearer to 2011 then move right?

Good Morning Mommies!

Celyn,
Can try Stamford Catering which my sis company cater and she said very nice!

http://stamfordcs.com.sg/special_festive.html

Yalor, if I'm you, I will cater for 25 pax instead of 30. Coz still have cake.
happy.gif

Hisstory,
Initially thought hb wun be ard for Mae's party (due to work) so I use all deliveries...now he is ard liao so he can relax abit lah...hahaha

Huichin,
I understd coz Mae's hair also neither here nor there...so probably just put on a headband for her that day...

Snow,
I will leave the entertaining of hb's frens to he himself...think I bo eng that day liao...hahaha

morning mummies...

thanks cat & missysz for your birthday wishes for cayla
happy.gif
very happy & tired after the whole event but just angry that my maid spoil the whole mood by dropping cayla's BD present (a watch) on the floor 3 times within 1 minute after we alight from our car!!! she is really getting on my nerves liao!!!

hisstory,
we went to grand copthorne waterfront's cafe brios for her birthday celebration
happy.gif

m2b
think stamford catering similar to select catering ya? =)

ha ha....ya, the mummy still gotta look after the bb beside entertaining ur guests. =P
daddy normally entertaint their own friend nia hor?

Snow,
Dun know leh, my sis' coy uses that and she told me it is nice!

yalah, daddy always do the minimum...I organize and plan everything leh...he better dun comment anything if not will get from me...hahaha

M2B
hehe..ya probably...but now Falisha itchy hand will go n pull..hahaa. i will just try. Heh. And she sweats lah, thats y hair messier! LOL

Dongle
Aiyo..how come so many times? She got weak hand ah?

Snow
Aiyo...i think i will also kena like that leh. Haha...that's i hoping alot of ppl wanna carry her haha then can help abit :p

Huichin,
Hi 5! Mae also will go and pull...now we touch her hair, she will thought we put on clips for her and her hand will go touch touch...very comical...headband will become eye mask too! hahaha

m2b
told u rite, i plan till the daddy also buay tahan me liao...ha ha...thats the diff lor. >D
ya, make sure the man dun comment too much.

huichin
if ur parents there, think they will FIGHT to carry falisha 1 lor...ha ha...then u can dress swee swee also liao. =X

M2B
Hahaa..so cute!

Snow
true leh. Esp. my mum n bro loh. Hahaa..
Hahaah...ya ya falisha oso! I'm trying to stop her from touching! So far still not so bad..but sometimes she will kaypoh then try touch touch.

Snow,
I prefer to handle everything and hb just pay will do...save the argument hahaha

Snow & Huichin,
Only 3 of us chatting now...haha
Got sale gg on ah? All go jalan?

Ahahaa...M2B/Snow, ya lohs how come ah? hahaha...i realise everytime i got chance to tok in here then always boh lang one. Then when i'm away no time to check hor..whoa super flooded with posts leh! LOL

huichin
so at least u got no worry about falisha during the party liao lor, just be a swee swee host can liao. =P
ha ha.....falisha also pull down everything from hair into her mouth? -_-"

m2b
hmm...if only my finance officer as easy as ur's, he kinda ctrl cost 1 leh. =(

ha ha...ya, like 3 of us msn like that. >D
got sale meh? dun tempt me leh...

m2b & huichin
think ftwm all out for lunch, sahm all bz feeding bb eat lunch....left only the 3 not happening 1 still facing computer....ha ha....

Snow
Falisha will 'eat' her clips loh...sighs..haha..but lucky not all the time. SOmetimes only..but she will put everything else in her mouth. Sighs..i bot her those cute mini books made of cardboard or sponge type whoa piang she will bite n bite so in the end i put away 1st n only left the bubble book kind where u can play during bathtime ---> rubber and water(saliva) proof!

Hahaa...i waiting for my colleague saving some crisis that's y so boring still here! lol

huichin
same lor, zynn will eat all types of paper also.
last wk she just place some crepe paper inside her mouth nia, end up i still thought why her mouth purple color 1. -_-"
think its their stage ya?

me is my "neighbour" on half day leave, lazy to go lunch out with others. =P

Mommies... me back..... Phew... hectic... Sis n mum down.. too tired... asked my hb to take leave yest on monday to help ard the house, ended up we went out roaming out :p

WOW !! didnt know bb N made it to the TOP 12.. thanks so much mommies for the wishes....

Mel
thanks so much for the announcement..

Cat & happy mummy
Nice... It's so proud of bb N to b able to see u guys together
happy.gif
It's sooo fun

Vone & Rata
Happy belated bday for Dawn n Cayla

Headband
my gal also cant keep anything on the head... waste for all the headband n hair clips I bought :p

Sorry I'm scanning thru... Pls inform me in case I missed
happy.gif

chin,
oh ..i tot u mean u manage to convince ur hubby to let falisha take up mandarin.
happy.gif

doesnt matter mah ..chinese teacher can call falisha, falisha during class loh.hee...same goes for my son ba.
happy.gif

btw hor, can sms falisha's birthday venue and time when nearer to the date again ? i rem is 2nd aug , east area nia. pai sey !

Snow,
yah, back from lunch. did some fruits shopping too, bot apples, cherries, golden kiwi, longans and blush pears.

how come the three never go lunch?

rona
so gd leh, still can go shopping. =)

cos my lunch mate today half day, so me pkt from cateen upstair and lunch in...hee hee...
co provide fruits, so we dun need to step out of this building de. =(

Rata

sorry.... that's y confused me too hehehehe.. rem urs is Jac .. guess this is what happened by speed reading n event speedier typing but sleepy lol

Dongle
Happy belated bday for Cayla !!! hope I got it rite this time :p

Snow
Yea i guess this is the period! LOL

Interrace
Hahaha..no loh..i got got some time away to persuade him. Haha..

tree nymph
I was waiting for my colleague to go lunch :p

MrsTeng, just saw ur msg... how come cannot use fondant over it? Wah... you do until so swee... how u manage to spread the topping so nicely?

Ling, check ur FB msg...
proud.gif

Re: Birthday Party...
I must be the slowest... up till now, venue still not fixed... invite still not done... hiaz... muslim mummies, is it a must to order halal food?

snow, huichin,
does your company specify that someone must be in the company at any one time? my office is like that one de, someone got to be in the office during office hour. office cannot be empty... think still very backwards, like during the days when there's no pager or handphones...

Jen,
don't think u're the slowest lah. i also haven't settled mine yet lor. though only immediate and very close relatives, we have abt 15 adults and 7 kids & 2 babies. still choosing the hotel venues leh. then my bbJ sleeps at 7pm, so now thinking if we should go for high-tea or lunch. still not even looking yet. dunno will be full already when we finally made up our mind...

Jenjen
Hahaa...jiayou! LOL...abt the makan, of course it's your choice
happy.gif
But if not halal muslim friends will not be able to go liao :p

tree nymph
Hahaaha..some companies are like that. But mine sure got ppl in the co. cos here got abt 70 staff in n out so lunch time not super strict and some ppl will sure go out have late lunch one. Haha..

Whoa i hope my guest numbers can be like yours! SO gd...

huichin,
can, only invite the immediate and very close relatives. I only invite - my parents, my PIL, my sis-in-law's family, my siblings and my MIL's god daughter's family. full stop. no other people already liao leh. if i wanna include our aunties, uncles and cousins, got book the whole restaurant (no joke, cos my mum's side have 7 aunties/uncles and my mum is the 3rd youngest in the family, even my cousins are grannies themselves liao and my hb's dad side already has 10 uncles and 3 aunties and lots of cousins... have not include my dad side and my mil's side yet)

tree nymph
hahaa...that's what's happening to me siah...my MIL side already got 10 siblings...then got my FIL side leh, then got many kids..then plus our close friends, my relatives, sighs..est. abt 80-90ppl siah.. *Pengz*

rona
so far the co i went no need, but think finance or frontline ppl do practice that. =)

i abit diff from u leh....ha ha....i dun wanna invite relatives cos i dun wanna invite too many ppl. =P

Big Mama,
understand your headache. We celebrate the baby shower and we got to separate 3 days to accomodate just the close relatives and friends. very scared liao, that's why for the birthdays we always keep it small. maybe the next big birthday is when they are 21 years old, dunno if i'll still be around or not. heheheee

Snow,
so you only invite friends huh? Also good, no need to offend any relatives. heheheee...

for this 1st birthday, not inviting so many people liao lah. So the bare minimum is 15 adults (including our maids) and the kids lah.

Back