(2008/08) Aug 2008

snow.

think so lor, seem like all v bz... me today super free, abit pai sei act v bz in front of com... kiak kiak!

rona
me too, eyes half close liao

Snow,
Sorry for the confusion!
happy.gif

Ling,
Yalor, then Sun can rest coz starting work the next day...talking about that, Vern, we are 2 days away from weekend. Hooray!
happy.gif

Linx,
when and where you celebrating N's birthday?

my MIL's birthday is on national day itself. We should be celebrating on sat.

snow74,
i'm finally back. heheheh... yu ze sleep liao and its my free time liao. i will be more free to come in the tomorrow and fri cos COO is on course. yeah!!!!

Rona, Ling

just as I thot Clara was dealing well with the fever, unfortunately, it came back and this time plus flu.. Think she got it from Cheril. Well! it's only a matter of time when she gets it. Haizz.. gonna have sleepless nites again.

mel, which chalet u holding at? me also chalet doing bbq too. which bbq catering u using? Getting chef to do it? Mine i get chef to do it. This sun is Jacinta big day liao

Huichin
thanks
happy.gif

Rona
GOsh, u guys celebrating ur MIL's bday on sat b4 national day ? that's all.. guess u wont b able 2 make it then :p

M2B
good then... sunday can also used 2 finish up all party left over hehehe

Tigg3r
Gosh !! Well... think of this way... as long as they r not very uncomfy, this is good 2 beef up their immunity
happy.gif
Very diff 2 have twins uh cos both will infect each other.... Hope speedy recovery... drink more.. U too

Rata
Wow !! Happy bday wayyyy in advance 4 Princess Jac
happy.gif

Good thing the thread bit quiet today else mite have lots of archives 2 read again hehhee

hi mummies
im thinking of bringing kaer to gogobambini gym tomorrow..anyone been there before? good? Polliwogs too far for me...

Mrs Teng,
Clara is down now? Is Cheril better? <sigh> Hope you are coping well. try to sleep as and when you can, else it will be very tiring for you. Hope the twins get well soon!

Linx,
celebrating N's birthday on saturday? 8th? i better double check with hb, thought we are celebrating on the 8th... or maybe on the actual day? i confused liao...

kao_confused.gif

halo mummies

speed reading thru.

Ruixian/Interrace/cocomo

aiyo..... miss the aquaduck trial.... bb m having running nose n LS.......

tiring....... n with her super active after recovered........

interrace

nt planning #2 til bb M is wean of direct latch on n rash prob solved.

Nw solid is snack to her, so with latch on, she will be hungry.

morning mummies;

Ratatouille, me booked costa sand pasir ris for next sat &amp; i didn't engage chef for the BBQ section. All BBQ foods i'll prepare myself &amp; let my friends &amp; relatives do bbq themselves lor... they know each other, so BBQ can let them entertain each other.... ke ke :0

My caterer is Bibik - nyonya food. Think their food just so so.

hi everyone, so long never log in liao. busy with work and finding new maid. still no success. can't believe we're celeb jonah's b'day this sun. all of a sudden, my boy is going to be a toddler liao! i'm taking leave on mon to be with him on his actual BD. any suggestions where to go? daddy can't take leave so can't go places like zoo (no fun w/o whole family). thinking either swimming or gymboree. hmmm...

mel,

how much is costa sands? need to be NTUC union member to get discount is it? thinking of booking chalet in sept/ oct for gathering. very long nvr have bbq liao.

Krex, me booked thru ntuc member, so lucky that August got ND promotion &amp; only paid $108 for 3D2N stay @ Duplex (double storey). If book delux package even cheaper, only $88.

yln,
the one at safra toa payoh is also more suitable for older kids... haven't tried the jurong west one tat sylvia mentioned. mebbe u can try tat.

krex,
good luck in ur maid search. keke... but 1st, look fwd to ur child's #1 bday! yay!

celyn,
u wake so early one ah? no wonder my crops oways stolen early in morn.... 7am i haven wake up yet... like they say, early bird catches the worm.

faeriekkim,
hahahah.... last time, i will steal your crops even earlier leh. i used to wake up at 530am to pump. now, i stop pumping so wake up at 6am. reach office by 740am then can start go round stealing crops. :p

Hi mummies,

sorry to interupt.. =) As I'm currently preparing for my boy's birthday bash in sept...

Would like to check if any mummies are selling away Mickey Mouse theme birthday stuff (Cake topper/ banner/ party packs/ foil balloons/ etc) ? Please email me at

[email protected]

Cheers!

thanks mel
happy.gif

gogobambini
actually i planning to go to the one @ dempsey rd..cuz its near to my work place..after work, will go straight with kaer ..now ..im stealing a few moments at home..heehee..later got to go back to sch @ 2plus..then will bring kaer go @ 3 plus..hopefully not too crowded..

Halo Mommies!
Today on half day off coz need to settle some issues abt the house.

Celyn,
You dun go steal my crops hah...heehee =P

Happy Birthday to all princes and princesses!
happy.gif

Good Afternoon Mummies
speed reading thru to catch up on all the postings

Happy Belated Birthday to Babies Dawn, Cayla &amp; Josiah!!

And Happy Birthday to Kaer &amp; Jonas!

hi mommies.
had a tired morning, mil hospitalised.
gotta rush to ttsh early in the morning, then rush back to office in jurong. -_-"

missysz &amp; yln
happy bday to jonas &amp; kaer. =)

mel, ur chalet so cheap? i didnt wan to go so far so settle for chevrons one plus the units r quite nicely done up. i paid for $115 for 2d1n some more is member price.

Hi all
Am doing my hair now .. Hb took bernice with the maid to polliwogs so I can cut and color my hair
happy.gif
so touched. He kept worrying last nite if she poo how. Cos usu I dont let the maid handle such things so he abit worried. Whole morning kept hoping bernice poo but she didn't. Haha. Actually I told him
go gogobambini since already at orchard but he prefer go to polliwogs cos he's been there so less stressful. Haha. And he say wana bring ber cycling. Haha.

Krex
I also dono where to bring bernice on her actual day. Thinking of sentosa or wild wild wet.

Happy birthday kaer &amp; jonas !!!!

Cat,
Your hubby so ke ai de. If poo, use wet tissue wipe lor, tat is what we, mommies have been doing all these while. My hubby aso jiat lat, everytime ger poo, he siam far far away...

dongle,
happy belated bdae 2 cayla. i hope tat i m nt 2 late in wishing her.
happy.gif

missysz,
happy bdae 2 jonas.
happy.gif

yln,
happy bdae to kaer.
happy.gif

Back