(2008/04) April 2008

<font color="0000ff">babyliss,
thanks.. can get from you at yr worksplace. will pm you, thanks very much
happy.gif

angel,
oh no.. dana is not feeling well? *sayang* and *hugz hugz* from me and davien.. hope dana will recover soon.</font>

Sputnik,
i check b4, buying online for Konfidence is not worh it, abt the same price at Mothercare, if got member, another %10 disc..

babyliss,
send u the email on ec books
happy.gif

Princess J: how do yo want to collect your clothes ? I be going to Tanjong Pagar for lunch on tuesday. can pass to you if you're in the area. Have sent you an email on the total amount to pay.

Maddy's Mum

My bb also has reflux. You may want to try my PD. He is able to diagnose his condition on the spot. A big tell tale sign is arching of the back. And of course the vomitting.

Bb has been on Motillium since about a month old. Motiliium is for relaxing the stomach muscles so that his milk can go down. He was previously on zantec which is for stomach acid.

Like what has been mentioned, i alway carry bb for half an hour after his milk so that he will not regurgitate. His condition is better now. I am weaning him off the medicine now.

We also bought a special kind of hammock designed for Reflux and Colicky babies to sleep in. It actually helped my bb to sleep better as it is elavated. You can check out this website for more info.
http://www.ambybaby.com/
One thing is that it is very ex, over 300 plus. But it's worth it since my bb is able to sleep better.

Any mummies here giving your baby Nestle Rice cereal? My baby don't like so I have quite a few sample packs and 1 BN tin to let go.

Lynn,
U want the Nutrakids cereal? I have some too.

Angel,
Hope Dana will recover soon!

sputnik
i got my liferacer fr kiddy palace. isetan has them too. as for konfidence swim wear, what my fren did for her bb was to wear a liferacer inside then put on the konfidence thermal. apparently my fren prefers the konfidence thermal cos it uses velcol tape so can wear til bb is much bigger. if u buy liferacer's thermal ones, they are quite fitting so bb outgrows of it quite fast.

Sputnik (sputnik) and Jules' mum, try the Konfidence baby suit. can keep baby warm in the non-heated pool! hehe

and also, you may wanna consider a 'seat' float for baby so that he/she can kick in the water! Its very similar to a walker or a jumperoo.

Dada and Diva, to prevent lumps and ensure that the FM and cereal is well mixed, i used Munchkins Formula Mixer which does the job well and at the same time, test if the milk is too hot!

you can get it from major baby departmental stores or online from drugstore.

Here's a pic of it.

1783925.jpg

HT spree update:

All refunds done except chewwy (will do tomorrow), Amy and Maro. Amy and Maro pls send me your account details for the refund
happy.gif

lynn85, your CB shower gels are with me.

anyone knows CRYSTAL? her builders and no-mess mats are with me. anyone knows her email address or hp number?

puffish, thanks i managed to get my malaysian colleague to get the dumex rice cereal for me from malaysia. but my girl seemed not very interested in that anymore hahaha.. she hates nestle rice cereal (stage 1) too. i still have 1 BN stage 2 tin dunno when to try..

mummies, all of us still giving rice cereal? anyone moving on to oatmeal/barley etc already? itchy hands tempted to let my girl try barley and oatmeal already leh.. for purees still at fruits/veg? anyone starting to intro meats? very curious how to puree meat (feels gross)..

Gervynne,

Thanks for the tip but I simply shake the bottle wildly to dissolve everything or in the case of cereal, stir wildly!
No lumps, it's smooth the way I like it
happy.gif

Anyway when Ethan screams hunger, I've only got time to throw everything together and shake/stir.
This mama's gotta be speedy gonzalez when it comes to food!

Lynn, no prob! I've also started my boy on oatmeal and barley already, he likes it alot. haha! I'm still on fruits/veg puree, introduce each food slowly and i go with his flow. =D

Hi maro,

I'm unable to open the EC order file with format xlsx. Can u resend to me in xls format again...

Sorry for the trouble.

Thx

Hi all, thanks for the info on the swimwear!! Will go kiddy palace and mothercare to take a look. Anyone got mothercare VIP card to get discount? Need to show the card or just give the no?

BTW, anyone tried Fitti 360 before? How does it compare to Huggies Dry Comfort?

sputnik
want to consider waiting a while. think if isetan have private sale again you may get it at 15% off. got mine at the last private sale. or else you can check with veronica.
happy.gif
but for the mother care must show the card. if you would like i can help as i have the card.

re: fitti 360 vs huggies dry comfort

my boy is on the fitti 360 at night and i find that it can last him for about 8hours with no problems...sometime due to unforeseen circumstances lasts him 12hr.... but the diaper can get so heavy that it sags from his butt. :p

tried the huggies dry comfort but found that in terms of keeping the urine from touching his skin it does not contain as well in a 12 hr period. definitely must change after 8hr.
hope this helps

Out of curiosity, I've emailed Konfidence to see if they will offer any special price/deal if we purchase a few suits.

So mummies who are keen to buy, hold on.. I'll let you know what they come back to me with
happy.gif

jasmine - thanks for your advise! Hmmmm... maybe will give fitti 360 a try since it seems not bad. Re isetan private sale, unfortunately i not member ;-) thanks for the offer on the mothercare card, will wait and see if they respond to Diva's email.

Diva - Keep us updated what they say. Tks!!

hi mummies, brought julian to e swimming shop in plaza sing today. he enjoyed it so much. he was kicking and turning. very cute. after the swim, he was so happy and best part of it is he slept really well.

maddy's mum,
is maddy feeling better? actually i have a wedge to elevate e mattress for e cot. julian doesn't need it anymore. do u wanna try it?

jio,
my son is just like your son. arching his back while drinking. he just wean off his motilium 1.5 weeks ago. does your son drink well? my son's still not drinking well but he stopped regurgitating

diva,

keep me posted on e swim wear. was going to mail them.

<font color="aa00aa">Angel, Jule's mum, Diva - Thanks for sharing the info on baby sleeping. :)</font>

<font color="119911">Jolene - Yup, brought teething gel for my boy. (Dentinox gel) He likes it and can smile liao. :p</font>

<font color="0000ff">Angle - Hope Dana get well soon.</font>

RE: HT Barley Cereal
Exchange for Bellamy's baby porridge and got the refund for balance. Their HT Barley are not on the shelve. Dunno is OOS or they return back to HT.

<font color="ff0000">Jgal- Transfered $16.00 (California Spree) Transaction Reference 1927913150</font>

Dada - I prepare the cereal+ FM mixed with hot water. Quickly stir wont be lumpy. Unless u put too little water. By the time i settle him (put on his bib &amp; a ready wet hankie)the mixture just nice in temperature. (**Every food b4 feeding baby, try on ur lip then feed baby)
Regarding lost of vitamin, unless the cereal keep on boiling/re-heating 100deg above.

thanks for coming.. would like to see you all again. too bad my son v shy, cry half the time and spent the other time in isolation.

if interested, would like to orgainise another session on the 24th, keep that sat free first. I will post this coming friday once confirm.

by the way how to post picture, if not i will email all the picture we took.

Jules' Mum

My son still regurgitate at times.
I cant feed him too much each time so he takes his milk every 3 to 4 hours. Today he is able to finish 170ml but he regurgitate. So i think i need to reduce the amt tomorrow.

Btw, my son is also Julian
happy.gif

RE: HT barley cereal...
i opened mine and it's ok leh...but still got 2 box unopen...hope the other 2 boxes will be fine too...

Maro,
my EC order is correct...reply u liao...

<font color="aa00aa">morning mummies</font>

diva,
me interested, will post later after browsing
happy.gif

cloudme,
got yr email :p

serene,
guess yr boy still shy, takes time. at least better this time right?
anyway, i suppose u're referring to Sat, date shd be 25 Oct. Would love to join the next gathering
proud.gif

Want to be more specific, please state your color choice as well.
Sputnik, please edit your order
happy.gif

Maro, okie dokie
happy.gif

Mummies interested in Konfidence swimwear, http://konfidence.com.sg/konfidence-wetsuit

Please put your name and the following info down:
- Wetsuit/Jacket
- Quantity
- Size

I need to give them an idea of how many suits we'll be purchasing and get a more accurate quote.

1. Diva - 1 x blue wetsuit, 12-24mths
2. Sputnik - 1 x wetsuit, 6-12mths

Good morning Mummies

thanks for your all well-wishes. Dana's fever has subsided but still monitoring her flu.

Jgal, Maro will be collecting my HB Brown Rice cereal on my behalf cos I've other things with her (i.e. Xmas Bibs). She'll pay you upon collection too. Thanks for organising the HB spree.

Hi Serene, thanks for inviting, wld love to join if there's another gathering. 24th a fri?
Nice meeting all the mummies
happy.gif

Jasmine...anymore budget for LG Mat? Me still drooling over it since i saw tat at serene's place.

littleprincess : Could you pass the items to your friend later ?

Xiaozhu : noted

Serene123 : Err.. Discovery ball oos liao .

Maro : can you come my house later ? Cos' i think you have alot of things with me
Maro Courier Service
- Maro's Stuff
- Angel's sTuff

Hi mummies,

I started giving my Daniel cereal few days ago, about 4.5 tbs for lunch and 1 tbs to be mixed in FM before he sleeps in the night. Not too sure whether the portion is correct, is it too little for a 6 mths old baby?

I tried giving him 5 tbs of Nestle Brown rice at 2pm yesterday, at 5:30pm he drank 3.5 oz FM, at 8.30pm, i tried giving him FM again and he throw out and refused to drink the FM, does it mean that i've given too much cereal for him, thus causing indigestion?

jgal..
ok, wat time u home t9? can i come at 6pm?
if too late, can i collect tml instead?
happy.gif

Maro Courier Service
- Maro's Stuff
- Angel's sTuff
- Goodbb stuff

proud.gif

Back