(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

whoaa...you guys are going for shopping trip! really envy you all...

i sort of promise hb no more shopping for maternity clothes until my tummy grow ...will jsut have to survive on a weekly basis..heheh...think ppl gonna get tired looking at me wearing the same clothes over and over again..

but but maybe i'll be going to modern maternity one more time coz got disc voucher from them (that's the reason i gave my hb)...need to get 1 or 2 more bottoms for work :p think will buy skirts instead...coz cheaper than pants...

actually now i'm still wearing shirts which i got from non-maternity shops...those baby dolls and empire cut shirts which can let my tummy breath freely. i envy ppl who still can wear normal clothes, got one colleague whose also preg 4 months (due date earlier than mine) and still wear normal clothes !
sad.gif
but my hb say it's ok...different people "expand" differently... :p

talking bout wedding dinner, i oso got one i need to attend this sun... i'll prob just wear black top + bottom...tried on one of my dress the other day and it's super tight ! hb say no no...better wear your current clothes..hahaha.. :p

stephie

i dun mind to combine the dinner n shopping...
so u gals bringing hb along?

purple

although gynae say 80%-90% boy i oso cannot believe leh.... cos i think could be my naughty bb's hand down there... haha

purplrcurlz,
UNderstand...now im also 80% confrim..wait end of this mth will 100% confrim..cant wait to buy bb stuff.
happy.gif

Cheryl,

I have added u in friendster

my gynae measure the weight at my 16th week though. My baby is 169g. and my hb was laughing his head off cos i gained nearly 4 kg and baby is only 169g!

apple79
i gained so far that time abt 1-1.5kg and my baby is 175g! my collegue say my bb take everything that i eat wan...hehe..

bluewind
i also cant wait to shop for bb stuff..but i abit confused abt what to do....search for some list...then more confused.. hehe

hmm...mine a bit funny, my tummy gets bigger but everytime i weigh, it's still the same leh...

wondering is it air that i'm carrying in tummy or my scale is broken..hehehe..

purplrcurlz,
So far i only gain 1-1.5kg ..quite worried at times but my gyane saying its normal.
oh, this is our 1st child..surley will get confused st times but ask ard for for more information.
happy.gif

good leh Faten, gain so little. I think i will become balloon soon haha.

I just realise we have the same gyane. Think she has the habit of measuring baby weight at 16 weeks then? hehe

bluewind
ya my gynae also say its normal.

cheryl
same here...luckily my face still the face..hehe

apple79
u seeing Dr Sim also?? i think she will..coz every scan, she will take measurements and write in the card..how u find her so far.
i like her...like a teacher..hehe...no nonsense but nice lady
happy.gif

Faten,

Yah my gyane Dr Sim. Find her not bad lah. I have seen her even before i am married or pregnant cos i had some yeast infection previously. So when pregnant i went back to her n my fren who just gave birth also recommend her to me. Yah she wrote down measurement each time, but only at week 16 then she measure the weight.

For those who gain little weight, not to worry, should be happy. I read the major weight gain will be third trimster?

apple79
My first vist to her was for my routine check up (been married for a yr and haven gone to any)then i got preg,so i just continued with her la...comfortable with her..coz she noe im afraid of pain and will tense up easily..hehe

any of you watched an inconvenient truth or arctic tale??

i'm not a tree hugger, and definitely a hot-blooded environmentalist. but after watching the movie on global warming, can't help but think what kind of world our children (to be born) will live in years from now.

turned to hubby and asked - is it too late? are we bringing our baby into a world that will be filled with even more suffering and catastrophes? is this the right thing to do?

i guess, it never really struck me how close the world is coming to destruction. watching the movie makes me scared. the facts are there staring in our faces, but governments make it out to be scientific theories that are to be doubted cos they are more interested in economics and politics.

i encourage all of you to watch the movie. and for the sake of our children, if not for nature itself, hopefully we find strength to make a change in our daily lives.

piglettail,
Mrs Wong has Oct class, but all taken except thurs. She has classes on sat too - 24.Nov. For weekend class she have 3 time-slots.
I aldy book a wed class from her.

kitsune,
I vote for Charlene and Zhang Qi2Hui4. Qi2Jia1 sound like increasing price leh! Is it pronounced that way?

Stephie,
Cannot lah!!! If someone dun wanna shop for meaternity, den wasting her time to meet us mah!!!

aLL,
SOB! SOB!! I cannot access friendster in company. Seldom on PC at home. So... No point adding you gals email add.

Cheryl,
Mon or Wed ok for me. =)

garfield,
is the inconvenient truth by Al Gore?
think i watched it abit also...too scared to continue..still wanna believe that all will work out..hehe..
even thoug im far frm an environmentalist, i agree with you...small changes will make a big diff if everyone does it.

Garfield,
The producer & his wfe took 15 years to film this documentary show. Sometime I oso have the urge to go artic for voluntary work, bring my kid there too. Hubby for realistic, he want kid to have proper education here than spending time with wild animals. Sigh...

blueginger
guess my hb is like u..like nature..and dont mind voluntary work..its me who's not so keen on that idea...not exposed to it frm young i guess..hehe

but i do wan my kid(s) to be more active than me but no pressure to them also.

ya purple, it's by al gore.

me oso scared after watching it. it's like cannot be right???? but after looking at the pictures, and the charts, and the data and the scientific reports.....it was like a wake up call. IT IS HAPPENING..AND FAST!!!!

the part about polar bears drowning first time in history becos they have to swim 60miles in search of the nearest ice caps which have yet to melt was sooooooooo SAD =(

ya small changes will make big diff. like i said, if not for us or for the earth or for somebody else, it will be for our children

Hi, all. Was so busy this morning. :p

Thanks, Stephie & Dorothy. Think my hubby going to float in the air liao. No lar, he touched me because he's so sweet and patient even when I lose my temper at him. Hee. But he did draw little cartoons in the cards that he gave me lar.

Raeanne is pronounced as RayAnne. I tried to paste the chinese characters here. Hope you all can read. Hubby suddenly thought of using Teo Kay Ris as dialect name yesterday and I thought it didn't sound like Qihui at all. So, just throw up one more name. Zhang Jiali. Which do you think is best?
happy.gif

ż

garfield9

ya..i remember the polar bear scene...very sad...like drowning...i thnk ppl will only wake up if they see thier money drowning away...like the polar bear
sad.gif

sob sob....ya i think about the polar bears and i feel like crying.

these poor innocent animals are suffering the consequences of human actions and they are completely defenceless =(

i think america had a wake up call with hurricane katrina. that's why suddenly pple take notice. i hope it's not too late before mankind and other culprit countries (like China) wake up.

i think the government should make it compulsory to all office to keep the air cond temperature at 25 degree! then can save more energy, less CO2 and the workers like us do not need to wear jackets or thick sweater liao.

casa- i'm from KL la.
blueginger- oh, about the gathering, for those who do not want to shop can leave after makan ma, so can make both occasion at the same day lor hehe

tongtong

i think companies shd restrict aircon control..like can go below 25 degree only in the morning and after lunch period...thats when everyone is feeling hot
happy.gif
then the rest of the day canot change the temperature..

ya lor i agree with tong tong. i adjusted my home aircon temp up from 23 degrees to 25 degrees. supposedly can save 2,000 pounds of carbon dioxide per year just by that =)

japan has cool biz campaign - office male workers dun need to wear ties so that they feel cooler and dun have to lower the aircon temp =P

Back