(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

HI Doink, u are added in febmum friendster...
happy.gif

afternoon all...

i've been so tired today, think it's cause i escaped yesterday and went to the bank with hb yesterday and walked a bit... today whole day no energy, probably because i'm so used to jsut being in bed the whole day
happy.gif

this morning i was complaining to hb i cannot go for leg waxing, he said never mind, he do for me, so we spent the morning with him waxing my legs
happy.gif
i told him to do brazilian he said i wait long long hahaha

re: eco-friendly, there's this book that came with my "i'm not a plastic bag" from we are what we do.. bout how to save teh earth in the office, quite an interesting read!! can lend you guys

friendster: i have an account but dunno how to use it.. can someone give instructions here?

blueginger:have pm you my addess and HP number

purple: let's plan a shower before we all give birth!! should be good fun! when i lived in the states we had a shower once for a friend and we bought presents for the baby and also for the mum. They also made sure their eldest girl got presents too so she wouldn't feel left out.

tongtong & stephie,
I'm fine with the arrangements, just concern for those who are not interested in shopping.

Patsy,
Noted. Will arrange with you this weekend. =)

Hi Stephine,
I have added you in friendster and my eyes still swollen..hopefully tml i can get better cox already 1week never go out le.

Hi Patsy,
maybe u can give me ur email add then i can add u in friendster.

hi ladies..
can't keep up with yr threads.. think i'll have lots to catch up during gathering..
I vote for koshinbo or sakae sushi.. so shall we confirm the day? There is a clash of mon/wed vs tue/thur..
so how now??

Feb-08 mummies first outing
time weekdays evening
venue (dinner)

1. cheryl
2. dorothy
3. tongtong
4. Piglettail
5. blueginger
6. stephie
7. moi_dar
8. eliaw
9. garfield

maybe we will go for sakae...next week or week after next??? so anymore mtb?? hehe fast fast...

eliaw

the mon/wed is shopping trip... not combine with the dinner....

Dear mummies,

Pls contact yoga teacher Rita asap at 94872845 or 62588304 for registration. First come first serve.

Here's the updated list for prenatal yoga class.
Venue: Bishan Blk 145 Community Centre
Fee: $35 for 4 session(1.5 hrs/session)
payment: 3 months in advance
Time: Sat or Sunday
class size: 10 pp

1. Katechow March saturday/sunday ok
2. Red tea March saturday/sunday ok
3. Bevweb March Sat/Sun ok
4. Babe_dude March
5. Adeline March
6. Kais March Sat/Sun ok
7. Twinklestars March
8. Clover March Sat/Sun ok
9. Dorothy Feb Saturday ok
10.snowbelle Feb weekends ok
11.Eliaw Feb Weekends ok
12.Babe/Jan/Sat
13.mtanlove Mar weekends ok
14.Mspiglet/Jan/Sun
15.goodbbb

piglettail, i think Mrs wong's weekend class got 1 starting 27 oct.. my hubby just signed us up for the one starting 27 oct 430pm session..

Hi mummies,

If u want to buy those front-button pyjamas, let me know. Cos u will need for BF, just like me. I keep searching during my confinement. After that I found the supplier whcih can sell me at $6 each if we are getting more than 12pcs. Let me know if ur interested can email me [email protected].

Hi Dorothy,

Kindly update for me, am expecting a girl for my #1, hospital TMC and Add Punggol. TIA~~

Patsy,

The doppler you bought really can hear the bb's heartbeat. One of my friend bought one, looks more like a toy from kiddy palace but cant really pick up the sound of the heartbeat. Me thinking of getting one too. Ever heard of MTBs getting a stethoscope for that purpose??

Need to check with mtbs, do you still exp cramp below the navel?

hi hweiz, yup, can hear the heartbeat.. am practising counting the heartbeat now.. must be very patient lah.. and make sure you use the gel. I thin the one from kiddy palace not as sensitive tho.... a friend also told me that's no use.

Hi Cheryl,

How about shopping on Mon and dinner on Wed next week? Ya, not good idea to combine cos there won't be enough time to do both.. don't so ambitious..
happy.gif

mummies decide quickly.. so we can all meet up!!

hi ladies...

eileen, thanks! let me ask hb... he prefers a 4.30pm class on Sunday but i think Mrs Wong doesn't have a class at this time.

Yes dinner on Wednesday sounds good to me
happy.gif

Hi Ladies,

Ytd, meet up with blueginger and dorothy on our knitting gathering and discussed about this shopping outing. We are thinking that Mon is a bit too rush, so we are thinking of shopping on Wed instead. So how huh? If majority agree to be Wed, can you PM me your contact?

We plan to meet at 7pm in front of "The Face Shop" in Marina Sq.

So far, I only know the following MTBs will be going. Too many posts liao, a bit lost track. Let me know if I have missed out anyone.

- blueginger
- dorothy
- Garfield
- snowbelle

Hi ladies, been away for a while. How's everyone doing?

Doc can't 100% confirm gender of baby, cld be girl. I guess the boys are quite clear cut right? For most of you having boys, it's like you can see straightaway the genitals.

Hweiz, I tried using my hubby's stethoscope to hear heartbeat but cannot. Only heard my digestive system at work. Hb says the fetus is too young at this stage to pick up heartbeat thru stetho, need to use a doppler like wat Patsy has.

hey bkkgal.. how's things?

went to gyne yesterday, he said most likely boy.. could see the little pee pee sticking out but he said tho it's 90% confirmed, wanna wait till 20th week for detailed scan before he verifies it. was kinda sad... because deep inside i really wanted a girl... oh well, as long as healthy!!

Good morning, everyone.
Seem too quiet for a start this morning. Hope you have an enjoyable weekend. =)

KateChow,
Wat was the yoga class abt? Y March, Feb, sat/sun kinda things? Does it mean that the class availability or individual availability? You gals not gng to take the class before giving birth?

Patsy,
How is your eyes now?
I cannot access to my personal mail past few days. Will PM you my HP. Let me know your address so I can pick up the card from you.

Good morning all mtbs

thread is definately moving very fast - i just went through the amnio test last thursday, now crossing fingers xP. Between i am carrying a girl. wow!

good morning all!!
hope everyone weekend was great!
Hb and i went stroller shopping on sat after our gynae appnt..any1 have picked out a stroller yet?

patsy
baby shower..My sis and I, very thick skin one...we organize our own and get our relatives to get things for us..hehe..well still planning stage only..

blueginger/dorothy/snowbelle,

sorry, realized i can't join you shopping this wed cos i have a conference call to take at 8pm. sigh....

i'll still be able to meet you gals at 7pm to pass you the card.

blueginger: i wasnt' the one with sore eyes lah.. on bed rest only
happy.gif
i've PM'd you my address already, but seems it takes forever for PM's to reach... email me at [email protected] instead

cheryl: it was quite strange when the gyne pointed something to me and said.. look here... i knew immediately it could be a boy... then i cried. I know it's strange but I really wanted a girl. Now if it's a boy I'll have to buy quite a few things all over again coz all the beddings for my eldest one was in pink! plus diaper bag, etc...

purple: haha... good way also at least you get the things you really need!

Hi patsy, things are ok here. Gynae said 80% girl but needs to do detailed scan to be sure. I'm trying not to put my hopes up (really want a girl too1). Hb said not to tell family yet, in case we're wrong but everyone's so eager to start buying stuff. hehe.

Purple, I think baby shower's a great idea. It's one way to make sure you don't get duplicates of things. For us chinese, the older pp usually give ang pao or gold trinkets/bracelets etc which i personally think is something i won't let the baby wear and soon they'll grow out of it anyway.

hi
does any1 have any advice on buying an infant seat? How long can i use it? We kinda chose our stroller aldy and thinking of saving $$ on the infant seat. Have a few options, buy a cheaper brand coz first few months, bb will be at home.
or share with sister if we end of buying the same brand but then again still have to buy one in the end.
For carseat, when can bb start using the car seat?

Hi patsy,
You got mail. 10Q =)
I'm sure your baby won't mind getting pink pink things all over him. There is no rule to have pink color for girl and blue color for boy. My BF oso wear pink and red shirt so wat is the diff...

i guess baby won't know that pink is associated with girl girl and blue is associated with boy boy =P probably comfort is the most important to him/her.

a guy fren of mine once said, real men wear pink..never too early to start..hehe

i personally feel light pink or salmon looks good on boys too..

i think we avoid dressing baby boys in pink cos when they are very little, sometimes hard to tell whether boy boy or girl girl. so we dress them in blue so that no one will mistake as girl girl??

but for teenagers or grown men, not an issue right? at most kena mistaken as gay only hee hee

Hi Bluegin,
im the 1 who having sore eyes..
I went to work this morn and went to see camp doctor..was given another 3days MC again..haix! Been a week plus..

yup..my eyes was bleeding since last week..
this morn while gg to work,i cant even open my eyes wide cox the sunlight is so irriating my eye sight.

Back