(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Pixie,
9 Kg is not alot.
I also gained lesser when having #2, about 10KG as compared to #1 when I gained 12kg.
I was quite conscious about losing weight later so controllled excessive eating, even though everyone was telling me it is alright to eat.

Pixie, sure, thanks, let me know. Must self collect ya cos I dun have a car anymore.
happy.gif

any hot topics for today?
no mood to work!
and my backache lai liao. always hit me sharp at 3pm...thats on good days. on bad days, before noon *sighs*

pixie,
yes maybe both of them are bored, so just chat abit.
u can really eat leh. i used to have good appetide too when im single, can eat loads but dun feel full at all.

im so sleepy!! cleared my work, now waiting for new instructions.

luca
i can eat only now lah.
i started "eating" when i hit my 32nd weeks...before that, same old appetite/portions.
i get very hungry easily nowadays

x1 time hor, after 5mths then eat all the way liao. heng now is later. if not i'll pile on the kilos like crazy

pixie,
Actually, i also can't see you putting on lots of weight. If u see that pix, i can still see your waist curving in despite the big tum tum in front ;)

So qiao, our hubbies knew each other so long ago before we were in this forum. The world is so small ;p

Btw, your helper is quite auto & helpful. I bot my kids to wash their hands before leaving ur place & she is so nice to offer me a towel to dry their hands.

What time will u be at home on wed? Thinking to pass you another bag of clothing passed down from my friend. I hve juz checked, quite new too ;)

Do u also want:
i) A portable "yao lan"? Is those big frame with rollers type?
ii) Fox swimming costume, 6-12mths. Brand new. I hv yet to bring my gal to swim until now & she has outgrown the swimsuit.
iii) 2 pairs of shoes. (Fox & OshKosh). Some plp may "pang tan" cannot buy shoes before they walk. But i'm not sure whether can keep aside? If not, then i juz put aside for u & pass to u when she is abt 1yo?

Let me know oki ;)

Kam ~ u are good at capturing the kids' expression. Very nice photos.
My hubby praised "You are so good, can bring 2kids plus a camera all by yourself." Next, he said " why i cannot???" Faint. Hey, next time muz ask your hubby follow leh, spoilt my market, haha.(Juz kidding) I told him you can even bring your kids to zoo & many places cos hubby is busy with work. He really salute you cos think he himself also not so daring to bring 2 kids out, hahaha.

janbb
i will be home latest by 8pm, after finishing dinner and collecting my boy and helper...

thanks for giving me so many things leh!!
i want (ii) and (iii)....dont need a "portable yao lan" coz i oredi have a fisher price rocker at home serves as yaolan liao

many many thanks...if you dont mind, i can pick up from you wednesday. just sms me ur address

my hb said, your hb told my hb that he tried to 打招呼 to my hb during GGB time @ dempsey....but we both seriously cannot remember your hb doing that. so paiseh!!
heng can catch up this time round. i asked my hb: your hb can support 1 wife + 2 kids, when can it be my turn??
my hb face black black....LOL

luca
really must bfeed all the way like for x1 then can be slimmer than pre-preg...

wah u oso super thin....
my hb oso said, why all the mummies so thin one??!

Pixie,
Ok, i can pass the stuff to you this wed abt 8pm+ cos will be at my mum's hse in the evening until 8pm usually. Msg you again on that day.

Haha, i also didn't know that he did tell me that he saw someone he knew during the b'day bash last time. Until that day, he said he told me before. Guess we were all too busy.

And yes, luca ~ You are so slim!!!

aiyo, thin is too extreme liao lar. slim should be ok. coz we ai mei mah, wana maintain figure hehe ;p

Janbb,
we sama sama, but 你是美的lor.

JanBB,
Thanks for the compliment. I love photos! I would have learnt more about photography if I have time. But too bad, no time at all, I would rather watch tv or read a parenting book if I have time, so photos are just so-so lah, still not good, but using a DSLR helps :)

I am forced to be like that loh. Because staying at home during weekends is, to me, worser than to have to run after 2 kids outside, so I just bite the bullet loh. Also depending on the kids lah, they were at very good mood that day, else, I couldn't even talk to any of you, let alone taking photos.

You tell him cos you have a good husband mah :)

pixie,
All the mummies are so thin, except ME :-( When I went back for my CNY, my aunties and cousins said because I am very happy so is difficult to loose weight, they are very nice to say that :)

kam
nevermind lah. i always remembered what your hb said before. he said, u had 2 kids but put on 10kgs. all worth it for 2 kids!
i told my hb about the crazy hours your hb had. coz he asked me why you are alone with 2 kids, then hb leh??
he shake head leh. coz really ur hb is keeping insane hours!

in fact all the mummies是美的lor. even hb who seldom praise, said so too.

Kam,
good that ur hb is finally quitting this job. very siong to take care of the kids, especially bringing them out.

pixie,
Kekeke, you have very good memory, but hor, I put on >10kgs after 2 kids, so not worth it :p But honestly, never mind lah, there are priorities in our life, stay slim has never been a priority for me (never been slimmed from my entire life!), of course nice to be slim, esp be able to wear whatever I want, to make myself more presentable, that can wait, maybe a few years later.

Ya lor, so sad hor, I was the only one who went alone :-( But he came home early, arrived at about 5pm when we were having afternoon nap. Then we spend the whole day together on Sunday, went for the flower show at Sentoas. Not a bad weekend.

This weekend is going to be Night Safari on Sat and Zoo on Sun! So look forward to it!!

wah Kam
your weekends so 多姿多彩 !
you not tired one meh ? I need to rest on sun afternoon especially :p

kam
hey yes about zoo...
my boy, ever since we went to zoo on his bday, has been bugging us to bring him to "animal jungle". he meant the zoo lah. we dont say the taboo word "zoo" now coz he will perk up and thought we be bringing him to "animal jungle"...

the family pass, how do you know that this kid is your family etc? got picture infront issit?

this weekend i have a wedding dinner + sg flyer on saturday...
sunday visit my parents and perhaps go to uncle's condo for a swim for x lo
im packing in lots of activities coz im nearing due date and out of "free time" liao haha...panic liao

Chaye,
Tired! How can not tired leh. But I recover very fast one, if I can sit down for 15-30min, can regain my energy and go for another few hours :)

pixie,
Yes, have family pix on the card. Kids generally like zoo, a lot!

kam
i tried accessing the "membership" area of the zoo but website cannot load...
care to share briefly the amount per year? then i can make decision whether to get membership or not. i think its good for west side families hahaaaaa

Kam,
u r like a superwoman leh. i wish i had ur kinda energy, but my boys burnt me out ;p think age is really catching up on me. duh!

pixie,
science centre is so near ur place, can go there easily. my hb is reluctant to drive so far, if not for the gathering that day, we wouldnt even think of going there. ;p

Pixie, outside now with hubby for v day 'tea'. Later I get the dimensions for you. Basically, it's slightly smaller than washing machine.

Janbb, 时势造英雄,I am sure u will be as good as Kam if pushed to it. I am like you but for me, I know I am too lazy n pampered cos I prefer my hubby to bring them out with me. I dun like to 'suffer' alone ESP Raeanne who is a terror. :p

Kam,
Even if rest for a few hours, I will still feel tired. Then hubby is also the lazy, homely type who prefers to "nua" at home. So we normally only go out on Sat morning for a brief few hours.

pixie,
What time are you going to Flyer? I should be going on this sat morning too, maybe 11am+... Hope to see you around.
happy.gif

luca
science centre is very near, but the exhibition are meant more for pri school kids. i doubt 3yos understands science as a whole specifically

we missed the dinosaur exhibition. x couldnt even comprehend the meaning "no more exhibition". he think last time have, this time round we go also have!! in the end buy that ugly green dinosaur for him which costs my hb 20bucks eurgghh!

pay $$ to go in but not suitable content we dont want. usually after dinner during sundays we go to the free to roam park, sit down at macdonalds. 1 hrs to exhaust x so that he can sleep promptly

i think your boys would be keen coz got water play park. sponsored by PUB i think...lots of older kids playing there!

pixie,
I went to their website to check cos I can't remember. It's $180 per year for family. Very good investment indeed, esp now X is 3yo and has to pay for entrance. You can get back your money if your family go to the zoo 3-4 times a year. For us, within 2 months I already earned back the investment :)

Luca,
Eh eh, don't talk about age hor. You are younger than me, ok!

If you are intersted at Science centre, we can go together, I can get corporate card easily, so we all can go for free. Their waterplay is pretty good, but very hot during noon time cos it's unsheltered.

kitsune,
Exactly! 时势造英雄, very well said!!! I was reluctant to go into solo mood. But I don't want the kids to be deprived of outdoor activities cos hub was too busy that few weeks, so I very very reluctantly did it. I don't want my hub to feel left out too, so I try to text him very often to tell him what we are doing.

krystle
should be the timing when flyer opens for operation. we wakie early, also like to have early activities kind...oso dunno what time it opens at? i think 10plus rite

Pixie,
I cannot find what time it opens too at the website, so weird. Such basic info and it is not available??? I think should be open by 10am bah....

krystle
yup didnt state but i got this from their website:-

"The first flight is at 8.30am and the last is at 10.00pm. Each flight is one rotation (≈ 30 minutes). Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your flight. Flight times are printed on tickets. "

Haha, kam, u dun know that I have to search for that phrase cos I remember only the last few words. My Chinese standard dropping everyday. :p that's why you are a 伟大的贤妻良母。:)

kam
if you go sci centre n got corporate card, lemme know leh! i wanna bring x inside too if its free
i super ngiao hor. tell luca no point going but u say free i say wanna go

they have this robot exhibition, $1 per adult. we paid $1 each, x was automatically "free"...only very small area...few robot animals only...but x was so excited at the area, spent an hr there

actually hor my company got zoo pass, science centre pass, omni theatre, flyer pass too. I seldom utilise :p

And I cannot take for others to use cos I have to get a letter from HR to verify tat I'm a staff here and show my I/C and the letter to the staff at the places of interest ! so mafan. Last time I still take zoo pass for my bro to bring his kids there but now cannot le.

Kam,
im so 惭愧, age is the wrong word to describe lazy me haha ;p same as krystle's hb, i prefer to nua at home, hb is the one who always wana go out.

science centre seems a nice place for a gathering again. hee ;p anybody interested?

Hi Mummies,

Anyone interested? Hubby bought this for my Birthday but really not my style as it's a handcarry bag. Boutique selling at $1,950, am willing to sell at $1,600 if interested.

5110220.jpg

~ Brought in Loewe Store
~ With original box, dustbag,receipt,care guide, cardboard protector, paperbag and the locks, keys are still in plastic.
~ Size: 29x17x14cms
~ Exterior (Base) : Piel Caprina, Goat Skin
~ Interior : Sintetico, Synthetical
~ Brown leather and all gold plated
~ Bank transfer or cash on delivery
~ Able to check and verified with store together

kitsune,
You made my V day special, thanks for your compliment :)

Luca / pixie,
No problem. Pick a day and we can all go together for free! Think I can book 8 tix at one go. If more than that, I can get a friend of mine to book another 8 tix.

Chaye,
Mine is not really a corporate pass. Our corporate pass is too tough to get our hands on cos too many people queuing for it. It's a club I joined at work, paid $60 per year, can get (almost guarenteed) tix to Bird Park, Zoo, Night Safari and Science Centre once every quarterly.

Mandy,
Sorry, can't help you with the question. Never tried playing music. Think kitsune has done it before?

Twinkystar,

Need to embed a html source code inside. I searched for 1 online.. here's one.

(embed autostart="true" height="0" loop="true" src="URL of music file" width="0"/)

Try and see if it works. Otherwise, google for others!

morning mummies!!

today im very happy.
x didnt cry in school. he kept telling me (since yesterday night)..."kai kai happy...school!" meaning he is happy in school.
then he say "say byebye to mama first, ok?"
so while walking to school, we kept repeating the 2 phrases, and i kept praising him...he so proud and bursting liao lo...

then when we reached school, he told me "say byebye to mama first, ok?" then pulled me down (i was marking my attendance), and said "bye bye mama, kiss first", and gave me a kiss on the cheeks.
aiyoh i almost cried leh. coz x has been crying everyday sin jan and its 1.5mths liao...finally see some progress!

fingers crossed!

but im wondering who taught him that. maybe the teachers in school bah

yo mcfluffy, your sambucol is back in sembawang, i took out your sambucol from the big bag of loot and asked my parents to bring home. coz i met my parents outside yesterday

have you contacted my sis for collection?

Pixie,
That is great for you!!

Today on 1/2 day leave and later need to go hair salon to fix my ugly hair. Can't stand it anymore and definitely I don't want to a bad hair day for my birthday.

krystle
ur hair bad ah? u rebond one rite?? i dont think u got bad hair leh! we all too critical of ourselves liao heehee

btw, i should be going to sg flyer ard 1030 also....then after the flyer, can go there n have lunch. hope to catch u there wor!!

Kam, you r welcome.
happy.gif

Er, no, I never tried embedding music before on blog but I only did it on the 1 yr video clip that I did for Raelynn. But the YouTube clip has been removed cos Sony music said I infringed on their copyright for using their song. Duh...

Pixie, happy for u, U must be very touched.
happy.gif

Krystle, today your birthday? Happy birthday!
happy.gif

Back