(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Nez,
not a downloaded app leh. It's the factory installed "map" app. My colleague told me can get apps to "upgrade" the map to become a GPS. I haven't explored this though, me still at the very entry level of iPhone. Input from advance user PIXIE, please?

Elmo,
enjoy more time with your girl and family!

kam
forgot to tell you hor, xiao yun is not very keen in cleaning your place (cited distance as reason). do you still need me to get another helper for you? i should have 1 or 2 tricks left in my sleeves....

nez
the google map is oredi the gps. but if you want with voice, then can download apps for it to "ride-on"? mostly those need to pay. i tried downloading 1 FOC (voice navigation kind) but it was so "limitative" that i deleted the app.

btw, i think the google map a bit outdated, can update new one but i oso dunno how to

pixie,
Thanks, thanks, I wanted to ask you about this, but forgot. We don't really like her either. Good that she doesn't want to come cos I don't know how to reject her. Yes, please let me have the contacts for other alternatives. Thanks! You engaging Xiao Yun or not?

kam
yes i am
she is very thorough (imho) as compared to meiyun and the former. she overshot coz she was so thorough and my place is cleaner after she left as compared to the 2 i've tried before.
i will call "the former" and see if she can slot you in. else i have another one (i got from online). this one i will pm you if "the former" rejects your location.

Mummies,
Busy until no time to check in here. :p

Ya loh, super not romantic... But I sort of used to it liao... Know him for 15 yrs, so know his pattern lah... A very "Lao Shi" guy so don't know how to sweet talk one lah...

Tongtong,
Coz that couple seat is the only seat left in the back row... We only arrived in cinema 15 mins before the show to buy the tickets. Don't want those front rows just grabbed the seat loh.

JanBB,
Your hubby also very funny... Want to give you the potted flowers... Hahaha.. Capricon not romantic huh? My elder bro is Capricon but very romantic and super "teng" my SIL.

Mummies, I know it is a bit late to ask but need suggestions. Tomorrow is hubby's birthday and want go to a nice place for dinner after disney on ice. Any good places to recommend? My girl is also coming along. Thanks in advance.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Mummies,</font>

Yup, have spoken to SOL's boss and she mentioned about 1 for 1 deal. Not sure how it will be for our toddlers though. Will see what she says. Anyway, she said she will try to be there on that day too.

JanBB, my hubby also Capricorn. Same complaint, not romantic. Need a lot of training n reminders, otherwise no flowers. :p

Wa, violetice, thanks a lot. Your mian zi so big, the boss herself will be there. ;)

Morning all! It's Thursday already. Just one more day to the weekend :)

Gonna be very quiet here today. Pixie and krystle taking off for the Disney On Ice.

Kam
i saw ur facebook photo with XY and HR playing themselves. so cute and independent
happy.gif

long time since we last met.... XY is getting so so cute.

morning mummies!

I got the tickets for today disney on ice show.
Hopefully my gal can make it to the show as she is still running a high fever. Yesterday having fever until 40c.

i am reporting!!!
tmr im watching disney on ice!
mei, what time is your show and section seat??

mcfluffy
hols still need to go back school a lot issit??

krystle
i oso dunno where to eat after disney on ice leh...

shannonbaby,ur girl is running high fever, u better let her rest home... my girl has been havin flu n cough since las week, i also stopped her fr going cc.
so many of the kids in cc are sick, virus spreading...pls take care

pixie, wher is disney on ice? indoor stadium?
i tink nearby onli got jumbo seafood restuarant or u can go kallang leisure park? got jap restaurant, pasta mania...

Morning, mummies!

Still reporting here! Now enjoying Mac breakfast with hubby and my girl. Boy is with MIL.
happy.gif

Shannonbaby,
Your girl is sick huh... Hmmm I also think better to let her rest leh... Coz I am also scared that the stadium will be rather cold (coz got the skating ring) and may not be good for her fever..

Pixie,
Nearby stadium like not much of nice restaurants... Thinking of either going to City Sq Mall (never been before) or Changi Airport after the show.

hello mummies!

i recevied Kam email then realised so long never login here... thks Kam!

how"s everybody?
happy.gif

Elmo: congrats on ur new job sahm. mi too joinin e sahm club soon, i gg back to work next wk and also to tender. heheeee! i remember i last met u was at Raffles Place right?

Any wkend gathering? let mi kw k.. wanna so much to mt up wif e mummies and babies.

morning all!

sorry, wun be going nxt wed, like i said before, dun want my boy to miss a mid week class. paiseh, hope can join nxt time.

pixie,
yup.. had to go back for the 1st 3 days.. compulsory. actually today need to go back to do work but i'm so lazy :p

so many mummies becomning sahm! i also aim to be one by year end!

Mcfluffy,
Ya loh, increasing number of SAHMs. I think our thread will be getting buzzier as more mummies have time to log in here and chat.

I don't think I can become a SAHM in maybe 2 year's time. Before that, I must learn how to cook!

enemum,
just pm u on Dr Oh.

anybody knows if Dr Oh Meng Choo's clinic is open tonite? my #1 is down with flu n cough, thought of bringin him to see her.
TIA!

Jess,
Thanks!

Lynn,
Don't mention it. You coping well with your 2 darlings?

krystle,
It's working mums who log in here more often :)

mylvera,
Yes, received. Get back to you once I find more information.

haha luca, how you know i have Dr Oh's info

you call to confirm. last time they open every night....now i dunno

but grumpus say open 1,3,5

you can call them at 63568909

any mummies here good with digi cameras? wanna get a digi camera leh... dunno which brand to get.

have always been using either canon or panasonic. is sony good?

grumpus,
thanks!

enemum,
coz i think i remembered u mentioned here before and u are staying in bishan, so im just trying my luck :p tks for the no.

Kam; thanks for the email too. You have done a good job. ;-)

I am super happy with my Jo. Just to share her milestones since yesterday with mummies here. ;-)
Since my PIL are here, I have booked so many activities for her to go out with them as much as possible (one activity per day) so that I dont have face my ILs at home and at the same time my girl has good time too.
yesterday, after she returned from one activity, she suddenly requested me to wear training pant which she didnt want to wear before and pooed in the potty. -)
and then yesterday night, I told her that how abt tomorrow morning we use toothpaste to brush your teeth (she never like toothpaste before after she tried once and from that she refused to let me put toothpaste on her toothbrush).
Then this morning, after I changed her nappy, she requested me to put toothpaste on her toothbrush and spit out with water ;-)
Effortless training. ;-)

i am traveling to KL with vernon n Hb. may i wat shd i take note? cos i am taking plane? can pack his milk powder in a container?? can i bring hot water in bottle into the plane?

Calling for grumpus
are u joining the gathering in 24th mar? If ur, can help me buy 2 bottles of Dr Love fr ur shop? Thanks!

So looking fwd to flying back tom n meeting u all..!

mylife,
sorry! i can't join the gathering on 24th cos i hv a dr appt at 12pm. but i can meet u on any of the other days if u want....
but hor, i sold my shop liao leh so can't help u buy

rainy afternoon
went marine parade to get KOI and saw aqua and jess....
in the end took cab back office coz it was raining very very heavily at PP

pixie, i'm so health conscious so what do you think? hahah!! u guess first. what did you drink?

eh, i studied marketing as one of the subject before. your qn chim or not ? lol

tongtong
dunno chim or relevant to marketing or not leh.
i just want to see if got any marketing strategy to fend off competitors who follow my every marketing gimmick (hypothetical qn)

you drank...errr some fuit juice??!!
i took the normal milk tea with 25% sweetness. sometimes 25% i still find it quite sweet. maybe 20% would satisfy me heehee

Back