(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

aqua
how to check when hdb never indicate the blks in their available for sale page?
hmmmmmmmm??

i wanna move to west, not east lar

pixie,
yes, the form is basically asking u if u have any share in a hdb flat currently.

eh yr criteria is same as my criteria and i managed to ballot for my flat leh.
brand new flat leftover from SERS redevelopment, at good price and location (in my opinion lah)

also the cutoff is at the time u get the keys to yr new flat u have to have sold off yr old one. so still can apply.

Kam, my left side has been producing less from the beginnning and I noticed there's a lump getting bigger and bigger over the weeks. No obvious pain though but my gal didn't like to suckle on L side. When I went for gynae review (after delivery), saw the KK LC as well then found out I had a huge lump caused by block duct. The LC massaged for me, it was SUPER! painful cos accumulated over the weeks mah. After that, the L side started to have more and even exceeded R side when I got bad blockage on the right side. As for baby drinking same amount of BM from 1-6 months, not true for me. RaeAnne was drinking 130ml or more by 4-5 months, but I was only able to pump 120-125ml every 4 hours. Demand outstrip supply so for the last 2 months, I had to do 1 extra pump around 3-4am to try and increase my supply. :p

kam,
my girl was on exclusive EBM and she drank abt the same amt for the 1st 6 months or so.
it's very common to have uneven output. for me left side much more than right side, like twice the amount.
sometimes is the way u pump. somehow one side more comfortable, grip better so output better, the other side more awkward so output less.
my SIL also like tat, when direct latch no prob, bb is very satisfied. But when she pump always got one side like no milk at all.

wow.. SERS balloting sure very popular,how to be so lucky?

kitsune, how r u doing? u in third trimester rite? i tink i read raeanne is sleeping alone , v gd leh. i tink i v lazy, till nw, my girl sleeps with me on my bed and i havnt even start potty trained her!

aiyah i struggling with hdb website
go to the last page, transaction not succesful. call hotline oso not helpful
cheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
RED TAPE#1 when applying flat: HDB website SUX

pixie/grumpus/kitsune,
Thanks for sharing. Later go examine my breast to feel if there is any hard tissue or not. Then tonight ask my hubby to help massage again.

Wah apparently that infamous Mrs Wong from TMC parentcraft charges double of what her colleagues are charging. She is really so good and so famous ah?!

kam
i m still tbf my gal though i m back to work for 3 wks. i m latching her in the morning @ 7am, 9pm and 12am. i only pump @ 12+pm and 6+pm during office hrs. my left side is always lesser than right side though i also try to put my girl on the left side more often to try to increase but no difference leh! anyway it seemed very normal to have 1 breast milk lesser than the other. also our milk quality will change as baby grow older cos the breastmilk color will change too.
happy.gif

pixie,
i love your programming logic & i think u will get "Try Again" results! :p

aqua,
my flat from SERS! very cheap price when i bought in Dec 2006 and now HDB website is selling my area (leftover units) but double the amt of what i paid.

mcfluffy,
you going baby day out? my girl wake up ard 8 to 9am on weekend so i dunno i can make it there or not... plus i got another small baby to bring too! haiz... going out now is sooo mah fan!!

aqua
bingo! i stay @ the one nxt to kallang mrt.
happy.gif

pixie
i know programming cos i m a comp sci student but i never write a single program on my own cos i always "copy" fren's one. :p

superbee: wow, u reali lucky! i like ur flat, v ideal location... hw muc did u pay for? such a gd location shld be very costly nw

aqua
that day, got 1 unit, 5rm, opp tiong bahru mrt, high floor....asking for...
700k, havent even include their COV!!!

kill me man

seow rite
700k is the valuation. they havent decide on their cov amount yet
as the honourable MBT (mr mah bow tan) said "you can choose not to pay COV" (coz you find it ridiculous and ex)
its akin to tellin us "if gst increase from 7% to 9%, you can choose not to pay the increment" (coz you find it ridiculous and ex too)

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

pixie
ya loh .. u still remember the 0's and 1's? i return to teacher liao... ;)

aqua
ya i like my flat too. u know i purposely buy the old enbloc flat @ sims drive inorder to get the kallang flat leh. ;) i paid $234k nett cos the selling price is $245k - $11k discount for enbloc pple. last yr september, hdb already throw out the excess in my area for sale and the unit above my flat selling at $439k. this time round, price is abt the same as last yr but only left 8 units.

Btw, i just msged mylvera
both mummy and baby is doing gd
happy.gif
she say she is feeling energetic this time round... so gd for her
happy.gif

for more details, shall wait for her to post ba
happy.gif

superbee, wow! wat a steal, u onli paid 234k, so cheap.... u r so clever, hw come u know inadv sims dr tht gona enblock?

aqua
now my place eligible to sell liao, just pass 5 yrs, avg selling 330k
wei wei, 4 rm only lah....

yah mine was dont want's dont want's dont want kind leh!!
coz the contractor for this project flop, change contractor, flop again, change contractor again...
its so weird, coz the blks all around us oredi considered old flats liao but we are the new ones (delayed project)...so HDB priced it super cheap...
my unit is unblocked, no block infront of me kind, cross the road got mall, and cross 1 block got lrt station. so considered good buy

pixie
wow u sell now, u earn double hor!
happy.gif

aqua,
what happen was in 2006, hb & i decided to get married & i want to stay near my parents house plus want a new flat. so happen that kallang got new flats so i call up HDB to ask when they will open the area for ballot. HDB say no ballot and only for SERs Enbloc pple @ sims drive so they ask me to see the SERs website for more info. Afterwhich, i everyday see newspaper and approach the seller agent directly for the enbloc units loh. It took me 8mths and visited 10-20 units b4 i finally settled for a unit that is move in condition in Nov. Prior to buying that unit, i also tried my luck to get my MP to write letter to ask HDB to give me the kallang flat but HDB refuse and reject the MP letter loh and ask me to buy enbloc flats or resale flat.

violetice,
u dun wana try taking mrt there? feel like letting my boy try taking mrt since he never done it b4. But we can share cab when going back coz by then my boy wld b tired n cranky liao. Btw wat r u gona cook for ian to bring there for his lunch?

aqua, she's sleeping with the maid but i'm still the one putting her to bed so dun know if it counts. Toilet training, i wanted to start last sat but gave up halfway. Yi bu yi bu lai lor. Bo bian.

hehe, i am one of those who bought the leftover flats after SERS. paid $282k for my flat now valuation abt 450k i think.

i happened to see the balloting exercise on tv then decide to check out the locations. at that time got redhill, toa payoh and bedok so everybody chiong for those. not many noticed our location which is whampoa but grouped under kallang!

we looked up the map for the blks on sale and saw the location quite good leh, so we whack there lor....confirmed get queue no.

alot ppl sure wan to buy flat.
i have see 2 grp of family coming up to my neighbour empty flat to survey. lolz. 1 even come in my hse to see the layout lolz.

my boy slept at 740pm...in the car on the way back...today super early for him. good also coz tmr wakie liao will go for a swim

superbee
i earn double but i think will plough the $$ back into the purchase of my new flat. coz i wanna live in mature estate, prepare to fork out more $$ lor...

Kam,

Last time my L side produced 30% less than R side; so R side often have engorgement. L side is just ok for baby.

At later part when milk supply drops, L side produced 50% less than R.

I attended Mrs wong's prenatal class, and asked her a bit(not consultation) at hospital stay and when buying pump at parentcraft. hehe.... she knows how to talk. My DH always laugh, laugh, and laugh at her prenatal class.

mom2nat
cold lah but no sun. we wanted to avoid the sun coz my boy is very fair le...ok lah, let my boy take some hardship lah. must learn how to lun lor
tmr i take off...clear childcare leave

morn all...

me "back". jz stating to feel the ain fr the wounds, but still bearable. likw wat jess says,i m feeling more energetic den previous deliveries.

my gal was out at 745am n by 8plus, already calling my mom to tell her the news :p

Kam,
dun wori abt ss. my left breast ss always lower den my right breast but i managed to bfeed for at least 6 mths for #2.

superbee, aiyoo..wat a long tedious process.if i were u, i prob giv up liao!kekee.. anyway, u deserve the flat after so much hard work.

mylvera
Congrats!!! Must be so nice to see your little princess. HOw did your princes react when they see her? hee... Oh, your in laws go see you?

pixie
How's your swim? Today is sunny
happy.gif

My place can't swim in the am, the pool super cold. When I go in, I will shiver nonstop ah! Haha... though I got so much fats, still not enough to keep warm!

Today I gg to vivo to shop in the pm, need to satisfy my shopping genes. Hoho...

Back