(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

jas, you are with Dr hello-my-friend ah... kindof miss him. hahaha. Ai bie and lisa was with Dr Koh too. He's gd.. especially felt so in the delivery room. My only complain is the loooong queue in his clinic and very very difficult to change appt date.

recently jr is trying to show off his balancing skills by standing w/o support. Just manage a few seconds, but dun dare to move his legs.. cos we praise him n he keep doing. Still a long way from walking though. haha.

wah, u guys very cheem leh, so many nicknames for gynaes
happy.gif

mimeole
check with alien.

haha claire.. cos he always say the same things to all his patients.

Ya, I also think his delivery skills not bad. Though I din recover as fast.. but my delivery was v smooth. And when I went in at night cos of show.. still a long way from delivery, he still pop in hosp and ask me how am I.

claire,

i got mine fr a BP quite long ago..u may want to chk to see if anyone is organising it..BUT it's showing on cable mah..think its at 730pm or somethg.. best if u got dvd recorder..then u can record..hehehe..

bengma.. dat's a cute one..hee... sr oso chases aft bigger kiddos and coz she cant catch up, by the time the bigger kiddos run a round and come bk she is still on her way there..

jaz23 congrats!
i signed up with ch koh @ tpy too =D bluelily too n he has a veri standard joke abt 5yrs 3 kids .. faintz...

btw any of u went bk for pap smear test??rem the nurse @ gyane told me once a yr..

alien, i jux got time to view the playing ball clipping .. its right leg! hee..
and hor ur HB same as my HB lar.. say play with baby .. act is himself play oni nia

ya lol... but, me planning to have 3 kids lahz... haha... after this cow baby, aiming for a tiger bb liaoz... den close shop... haha...

Bengma,
I cant see Jovan running clip leh, is it in your blog, boh leh....

Jaz23,
We also planning 3 kids, one in tiger and another in dragon :p

Slim,
Yah he can do the 1 year old sign when he turns one hehe... this clip shows him saying banana very clear hor
happy.gif

Now he can do the washing hand gesture and eating handsign. Trying to teach him more!

mimeole
i left few titles from last BP. PM me what titles you keen.

jaz23,
you are scaring me leh! one yr one baby!? moo moo haben pop and you hv already planned for tiger!? wah sey..

cocoangel,
you also wanted 3? by then must engage helper liao... cannot escape liao

slim,
you are rite lor. say playing with kiddo but hor, dunno who is playing lor. so funny.. :p

hi ber, ya, it is in my blog, nvm, sun i show u. he is nt exactly running hahaa, slimz, think jovan same as sr, by the time he reach, the older kid had already ran to the other side liao.

slimz, i going for my pap smear next weekend, but may have to postpone to another week cos my da yi ma is due next week. the appt was booked one yr ago when i go for the checkup 1 mth after delivery.
happy.gif

Alien,
By then, I think I will engage a helper and leave her at my mum's hehehe... I hope I still have the energy to clean my house up lor :p

cocoangel
when i read your post, my first impression was you really keen on girl, type "leave HER" at your mum's place, then realised you were talking abt helper...

hi mummies... sorrie to kaypo.. r u guys sending ur little ones for sm enrichment classes ovr the wkends? any lobang? wld be keen to join.
happy.gif

alien.. hav PMed u.

re: more bbs
i'll jus stick to my one n only arvin for now.. maybe ltr ltr.. aft 3-4yrs then maaaaybe try la.
happy.gif
but actually eh... say like tt.. then if unexpectedly kena... then...
happy.gif
happy.gif

claire
you must be too kancheong liao hahahahaa..
happy.gif

cocoangel
good for you to hv a helpful mum. envy envy..

mimeole,
saw your email. will revert tmr. we are going for a gym class. all slots were taken. btw, there is no trial class for sm.

HI mummies...

long time no "see" heehee... so many threads to catch up...btw does any of your babies like to "dig" or so call use finger and poke in their nose? My gal duno learn from who... now likes to poke her nose with her fingers omg...

sure alien... tks for the reply. re: e class, which gym r u going for? arvin's been wif grace kids for a sem. jus ended end dec looking for another. i did try GUG but felt it's abit too advance for him now. maybe going bck mid this yr.

any recommendations frm the othr mummies?

Krist,
My boy has been doing that lately!! The more we stop him, the more he digs, he thinks its funny *faint*

Mimeolo,
We are going to Grace Kids this weekend! How do you find it? Why didn't you cont with it?
I have also went for GUG trial and find it too advance for my boy. Tentatively still scouting around but I have sign him up for Act 3 and is on waiting list now (only 18mths onwards).

krist,
hi.. coincidently arvin juuust strtd tt a day bck. i assume its jus him exploring parts of his face.. hole n all... disgusting but well hoping tt it's jus a phase.

cocoangel,
wow Act3 has classes for tt young.. hmm nv knew.
well arvin attended the Rhythm in Me class. MM1. it was gd. Grace is fantastic. She personally teaches e MM classes. Gym is other teachers. However the administration nds improving. not very efficient. no followup. i did wanna continue however they dun hav a class on sat morning for his age. neither MM2 nor Gym. and we didn wan to hav classes on sunday. family day n all. but might consider la. u joining which slot?... for My Gym or MM2?

hahhaa....
cocoangel.. ya lor.. she think its funny wor.. but we worried it might hurt her nose leh... aiyo...

mimeole.. ya hoping this phase will end soon.. but also worried she might put things into her nose.. *faint*faint*

if you didnt mention i wouldnt have noticed but yuru also did that yesterday. I just assumed she was picking it up from her sis who does it for fun
sad.gif

Krist,
oh yes.. never thot of it in tt way. hopefully no emergencies.. i still remember those cases in dramas like ER.. haha.. funny to watch but def hope doesn't happen to me.

steffi,
ya lahz... koe xiong... act, now one in stomach haven pop.. alreadi find xiong liaoz... but, hor i wanna close hop fast fast leh... haha

plus hubby not young liaoz... so, better fast fast finish n rest early...

cocoangel,
gd... i like 3 kids... more fun... haha

alien,
bo pian lahz... hubby old man liaoz... our age gap is 9 yrs apart leh...

wah seh... a lot of bb has started walking n running liaoz??? mine not even standing up on her own... seems so slow... till date, onli 1/2 tooth out... how ah??? issit developmental prob???

ya jas, don't get too tensed up. Bb develop at diff rates. Jr cant walk too. Only managed to stand for a few secs before bumpping on his butt.

anyone given their baby MMR jab? My paed ask me to give liao... say it is good to give when child turn 1 year ... no need to wait till 15 mths.

susu likes to dig our nose and mouth. keeps prying them open. aiyo... she was so curious she even peeped beneath my shorts and t shirt the other day. duuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh... peeping tom in the making.

deerdeer,
did your PD explain why it's better to give @ 1 yo? my PD told me to wait until my son can talk reasonably well (now he is'nt talking yet)and actively pointing (to objects around him) before going for MMR...but i was blur,never asked why...now i'm speculating whether it's because there's some claims that MMR is to blame for autism?

dinut & Gabby's Mum,
really?? hmmm... concerned now.

we were thinking of waiting till 15mths aniwaez coz arvin's a premmie n so dun wan it tooo early either. maybe i shld chck wif his paed at his nxt visit for Pneumoccal jab.

huh...MMR linked to autism? Hearsay or got medical prove? Sound scary.. I already booked for MMR with polyclinic after jr 15mths on 7th Mar.

mummies...apparently there are studies conducted that prove that there's correlation between autism and MMR (and prevalent among boys rather than girls)...but experts are still split...there are strong believers in this but the rest are still skeptical

aiyoh... me super worried as my MIL keeps commenting that she is slow... i thought she is the onli 1 lol...

haiz... me ah... big headache... my er sao is also preggie liaoz... is her 3rd child le... now, thinking of who to tc her kid... got a feeling she might approach my MIL to tc her 3rd one... haiz.... me no intention to hire maid leh...

jasmine,

don't worry. my boy starts to cruise around very early. But till now, he still cannot walk on his own. teeth wise, he only got 2 top and 2 bottom ones. till now, he hasn't really know how to talk. doesn't call us papa or mama. suddenly i felt his growth development somehow becomes slower all of a sudden. but i accepted the fact that all bb grow differently.

when's yr EDD? what's yr childcare plan for both kids when #2 arrives?

Back