(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

csi_fan, last time what I did was to replace 1 feed a day with the new milk. Then slowly switch over. Din mix milk powder. Think last time ppl change milk powder by mixing.. nowadays some pd say diff fm got diff contents.. can't mix like tt. Any on a sidenote, dun think there'll be any big harm. Since now our bbs eating all sorts of food now. :p

kat, bought it from carreffour. Think it's liferacer brand.. or something like that.

Hai.. still have no courage to bring bb overseas. This weekend stay over at Sentosa for a start. But jr seem to have caught a cold.. sneezing n running nose abit now.
sad.gif

hi mummies..

been awhile since i posted anything here.. but i do cm frequently to peek at all e posts.. so fun ur kids..

arvin's jus last week started to sit on his own. n has he has accelerated to pulling himself up to standing position.. i think he's gonna skip e crawling stage.. haiz.. but i rememner reading here tt crawling = right n left brain coordination.. so dunno if i'm gonna jus 'force' him to try crawling.. heehee.. c hw la..

jus went for his 9th mth assesment n pneumococcal jab ystrday..
wt = 7.34kg
ht = 67cm
small small baby..
happy.gif

mimeole

still got time for arvin to crawl
happy.gif
My girl started only at 9.5 mths, and it was a funny crawl - use 2 hands, one knee and one foot to move?!? phew, now 2 weeks later, it's a proper crawl. start following me all over the house, so cute, and scary! touch here, touch there.......

ankh...
hehe.. looking frwd to him doing so.. he is on all fours now but yet to coordinate his hands n legs.. jus rocking frwd n bck..

mimeole, finally found another bb same size at jr! Jr's abt the same size as urs.. now 10mths only 7.7kg. Looks like he'll crawl soon.. since he's on all fours. Use things to motivate him to reach out!

hi blulily..

was JR an early bb?
ya la so small.. until tt day i go KK one of the 'trainee' docs ask me if arvin's 4mths.. wanna punch him.. then i go to one of the shops.. e auntie there say... wah so cute... 1 n a 1/2 mth issit... wah i almost faint ah..

hahaha

bb pronounced da-di when looking at my hb this morning. actually i think he accidentally pronounced it haha coz all the while we say papa with reference to my hb.

mimeole, jr was early 3 wks. Not premature though. Ya lah... tt time got a lady with a bb ask me jr how old. I say 10mths.. she got tt look on her face. Her bb was v much bigger in size than jr.. I almost wanted to ask urs got 1 yr old anot.. in the end only ask hers how old. She say 11mths. Pengz...

jeelo.. lol. Jr like to say "ba good" (pork ribs in hokiien?), think he like to eat ba good. :p

mimeole, bluelily,
my baby also v small...she was 7kg, 66cm at 9 mths....glad to find other small babies here.....ya, when pple found out how old she is, always have that kind of look.....i always tell them "ya, i know, she is a small baby"
happy.gif

mimeole,
once they start rocking on fours, they will crawl very soon....my girl also start to rock on fours before she crawls
happy.gif

hi serena.. ya rock rock then splat on the face.. haiz.. well yup fingers crossed shld be soon..

alien.. haha.. so cute... i remembr got sm comic/cartoon character like tt..

alien... mal so cute! His teeth like jigsaw puzzle now! Close jaw top n bottom teeth wont touch each other! lol

jr only have 1/2 teeth n 1 more emerging. :p

Bluelily,
Can you give me your blog link? I wan to see Jr video leh
happy.gif
he is always full of pattern leh hehe so cute!!

Alien,
This is Mal?? Dun look like him!! His face also ba ba hor

err, my bb is prob e oldest here but she is definitely e smallest!

wt: 7.1kg
ht: 71cm (what a coincidence)
teeth: 0

i used to b quite sad when ppl comment tt she's so mini and all..but now, i take it in my stride! she's small but so cute la..PD says she's healthy n all, so i'm pleased. mil always says other bbs so chubby so cute, how come she's so tiny..etc..haha..who e hell cares!?

cocoangel
YES! it's HIM! he suddenly like hangni.. see this pic
1776299.jpg

bluelily & mimeole
his front teeth also coming out soon. saw whitish spot on his upper gum. pic cant see though..

btw, was wondering if any of ur babies have heat rash before? my girl has a little bit on her arms.....was wondering how to get rid of it.....
happy.gif

mimeole:

ya man. now i take all comments wif a pinch of salt. hehe..there's no end to comparing..now compare wt, then wat's nx? aiya..lucky my hb will put a stop whenever mil passes those kind of remarks. somemore mil can still tell me her 2 daughters were also like my bb as well last time! like nvr grow big..haha..

Alien,
Aiyoh.. i cant recognise him leh!!! so cheeky look in this pix!!
Kyrell's top front teeth also coming out, abt 1mm nia.. very big size though, i was surprised when i spot it.

Steffietan,
Yalor.. healthy is good enough liao, dun bother wat others says
happy.gif

steffietan..
ya.. luckily for arvin he's e first granchild on both sides. so lesser bb's to compare wif.. its only those kaypo aunties outside..
happy.gif

mal mal got 2 bak pau now eh... cute la the teeth heheee... mine drooling for months liao, still stuck with 2 bott teeth. now he got enzcema on his cheeks and a bit on the chin coz he's leaking saliva for the past few days.. aiy...

CSI_fan,

I long time neber log in here. Baby Kaylen is also a screamer. Whenever she wants something or calls somebody, she screams. If she can't get what she wants or we walk away from her, she screams and cries very loudly. Most of the times, when dressing her up or changing diapers, she screams and cries too. She still doesn't like car rides, so she screams and cries in the car as well. Sometimes, her screaming and crying gives my hubby migraine.

I have switched Kaylen from Mamil Gold Step 1 to Step 2 when she turned 6mth. I didn't mix the 2. What I did was in a day, I introduce Step 2 into one of her feed, slowly switching more feed from Step 1 into Step 2. Til when Step 1 ran out, she's fully on Step 2.

Kaylen is crawling all over, making me even more busier. She loves to stand up but a bit wobbly. When holding on to chair or table, she will attempt to walk a few steps. She loves to pull things off the table, chair, cupboard, etc.

Kaylen got 4 teeth on the top, 2 full teeth on the bottom, one teeth growing on the left bottom, and another sprouting out on the right bottom. She's a greedy pig, wants to eat whatever we are eating, if I don't give, she'll scream and cry.

After our trip, brought Kaylen for her DA. She weighs 9.75kg and if I remember correctly, height is abt 70cm. As she's abt 90percentile, the nurse told me to watch her diet wor. But dun care lah, what is more important is baby is healthy.

hen,
shirui is oso screaming .. she oni screams wen she's alone wif me at home .. and she wans me to carry her almost the whole day .. ={
tink i cant b sahm le.. if she sticks to me like glue how to do hsechores ..

hihi, sumana has 2 lower teeth and 2 front teeth coming out. (about 50%) very cute. hehheh.

anyway, anyone wants to share a tin of bellamy's organic milk? reason being i only want to use it for her cereal feed and the tin can only last for 4 weeks upon opening. but i'll take 51 days to finish the tin if i only use 2 scoops a day! the rest have to throw... so wasteful.

bought for $45. anyone wants to share? half a tin only $20? ok? let mi know k? I haven't opened yet.

hen,
wah...sounds like our gals are quite similar. hahaha. screamers!! *headache*. The only time my gal doesn't scream in the car, is when she's so tired she K.O. hahaha...

Wow, Kaylen is so heavy...yup. As long as baby is healthy. That's all that matters.
happy.gif
Thanks for the tip on how to swtich from Step 1 to Step 2. So far, Louisa only has 1 feed of FM. The rest BM. heehee...so I guess I'll have to try the mix method. If not, just stick to Step 1 all the way lah. hehs...

Tub,
Have PM-ed you. I know of someone who uses the organic milk.
happy.gif

hi,

thank gdness arvin's ok in e car. once we put him in his seat he's noes he's going for a ride.. n usually when in the car he dozes off..

shawn finally pulls himself up in the cot and munch the railing while shaking his butt. only yesterday we saw that he was doing it easy peasy... yay! he certainly seemed very happy doing it. except he doesn't know how to lower himself to sitting position yet...
happy.gif

jeelo, now that he can pull himself up.. u'll be v bz liao. Jr's been doing that EVERYTIME we put him in his cot/playpen. Then stand n shake his legs like bouncing, then kok his head on the rails.. already fall down a few times n konk his head liao. Hai.. bz ah. Then now he can even use 1 hand to hold on the bed, then bend down n use the other hand to turn the discovery ball. V strong hands!

jeelomeelo, blulily,
ya ya.. arvin still doesn't noe how to lower himself. always plonk on his butt.. then initial stage also konk his head on the railings of the cot.. add 2 bumpers also no point... but last couple of days better.. he's falling less..

Jeelo,

For 2 nights I got woken up by my son who was so eager practising how to stand in his cot. Well, he did it exactly at 4.10am! The problem is, he still doesn't know how to bend his knees to sit down so when he got stuck standing too long, he cried to seek help!
happy.gif

For eczema on cheeks on chin, I've resorted to use Aloe Vera gel and somehow it works.

long time nvr post liao. the bbs are doing well! I'm waiting for yu ru to walk, right now she'll stand up herself, but ask her to walk, she'll just lower herself to the flr and start crawling around. Too gan cheong lah, want to walk fast fast, but her legs still cannot move so fast.

YEsterday got the playskool walk n go for her, she dun want! Wanted to push her jie jie's step 2 car instead. So ended up jie jie sit on her playskool, she push the big car! *pengz*

She's soooo impatient, and very insistent. The minute she doesnt get her way, she'll whine and if still dun give her, she'll start to scream and cry. Dunno how to teach her not to do this. Worst thing is my #1 also learning from her, now becoming more sai nai. Before this my #1 actually very guai one
sad.gif

Alien,

My kiddo also likes to put his index finger in his mouth, like Mal
happy.gif
MIL says that more teeth are about to cut through.

Screamers
Aiyo, guess our little ones are now moving on to next stage, scream to get attention! Ryan does that in public and at times I feel rather embarrassed, eps. when he screamed very loudly.

Yesterday I took my MIL to have dinner at KFC. We were happily tucking into our delicious meal when Ryan started to scream and look at our fried chicken longingly. We got to quickly finish our meal so that he could stop screaming ..

csi, thanks for the contact.

ask u ah... if u give louisa one feed of fm, how then do u finish your fm?

Alien/Phy,
my boy also been putting his index finger in his mouth and drool even more then ever!! and hor, whenever we are on the bed, he likes to bite my thigh!!! very tickish hehehe...

re:screamer
I am so glad tat mine is not a screamer.. he is quite persistent in getting wat he wants but he does not show frustration or cry or scream, just kept doing ie i used my hand to block his view when watching tv, he just push my hands away then after few times, he moved on.
But of cos, when he's really sleep or hungry, he still gets cranky and will cry for attention
happy.gif

Coco,
Haha, in my case, I'm the one biting my son's thigh!! And that also tickles him into laughing
happy.gif

Ya, no fun to have a screamer. I'm trying to discipline him regarding that.

Ryan used to pull and twist his ears real hard till the skin on his ears became raw and rashes started to break out. One fine day (2 weeks ago I think), while changing his diaper, he did it again and I got really mad at him. I smacked him hard on his thigh and he started to cry. I looked at him sternly and smacked him again and repeatedly told him not to do it. Then he dared not cry anymore
happy.gif
Been very firm regarding that and somehow it got into him that I will beat him if he pulls his ears.

Now he doesn't really pull his ears in frustrations anymore hee
happy.gif
Really hope he can kick this habit totally.

hihi...long time nv come here.

Kim,
Towkay indeed very chubby now yea! Wat u feed him ah..hehe. The pic of him smiling wide so cute and suddenly i think of Lau Fu Zi 的 Da Fan Shu....hehehe....

Same as the rest, my boy also like to put his fingers into his mouth. He now had 6 teeth, 4 upper and 2 lower front.
And he can said MUMMUM very zun...faintz.
Whenever he see food hor...mummum..mumum...haiyo..
Greedy boy.

Phy,
i also bite his tighs lah, cannot resist hor hehe... ba ba and baby smell, YUMMY!!!
happy.gif

in my case, my boy likes to crawl to the edge of our bed, fell down 5 times liao!!
sad.gif
sad.gif
the last fell, he got a bump on the forehead so whenever he peeps below at the edge, i will tap his bump and say 'pain pain' if he falls again. think scared him a little but still back to doing it after few days haiz... i did smack his butt too but hor, cant bear to hit too hard, maybe tats why din get into him!

tub,
no prob.
happy.gif

yah...so far, I've only bought the tin of FM 3 times. Haiz, my BM ss only dipped when I tried to reduce my pumping times lorh. end up, not enough, plus she takes cereal 3 times a day...so my BM goes to the cereal also. So, for the past 3 times, I never manage to finish the tin of milk. I will use and use...until the milk hardens / get clumpy. Usually it's the 6th or 7th week after opening the tin. Sob sob...so wasted. By then, it's usually about less than 1/4 tin left (say, about 1/6 or 1/8 of a tin). But still wasted lorh.

re:tickling n biting bbs

heehee.. i love doing tt too.. always get scolded by my mum for 'torturing' arvin. but he loves it too.. always squealing n giggling.

ani mummies started their bbs on enrichment classes??

hi tub,

i m using bellamy's for my son now! i add into his cereal and still trying very hard to bottle-feed him cos i am still latching him! he simply refused fm! anyway, i have been throwing away 1/2 tin every mth, tried giving my dog but he doesnt like! if u want, i can gv u some,this tin will expire in 2 weeks! i don mind sharing the next tin with u! gotta keep trying
sad.gif

mimeole,

my baby is oso on the small side cos he was born 35wks at 2.3kg! at 9mth assessment, he is 73cm, 7.8kg! ya, i always received that kind of look too! but my pd in kkh is very encouraging, she said most impt he is healthy n happy!

cookiemz n myself are starting our boys for trial class at trio soon! we are also thinking of sending our boys to juliel gabriel at evans road! do u have anything in mind? my purpose is for him to socialize and mummy get to socialize too
happy.gif

phy/cocoangel,
Mine too, likes to bite his own pointer finger. Hahaha...

miracle,
I have made enquiries, PlayNest for English class, there are 2 days, minimum 2 days. Tue and Thurs or Wed and Fri. I wanted Mandarin but minimum 3 sessions which I feel it is too tedious. Thursday going trial at JWT(Kallang) see how it goes cos my #2 loves music and dance. =)
By the way where is Trio?

missylan,

Ya we are going playnest. my fren told me senior teacher Lin is good ! Same here, also felt 3 sessions/wk is too much so most likely going for the english playnest!

this is trio:
http://www.littleneurotree.com/

it is open by the brother of jocelyn (principal of shichida).He used to be the GM of shichida. Left last year to set up his own centre . Quite a few senior teachers including the pioneers japanese teachers left shichida to join him! the classes are conducted in different languages every week, u may chose 3 languages (eng, mandarin, japanese or malay). The lessons are quite similar to shichida. we are going for 3 weeks trial at the bugis centre location. u keen?

Back