(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

aria, ponponta,
ya. initially she 'datdat' all the time, so my pet was 'datdat'. now she dadadoh, so change la.

I went to the stylist shop to change name. Juz look carefully, theres actually a column where the pet name is, and we can actually change it for a small amt.

jas, it is hotdog song lar.. check in google got the lyrics.. heehee...dayan very smart leh, very agile leh.. so cute... u ask him to climb down, he still listen to you..

gingerleaf, not true lar.. those born in the monkey are very good and guai 1.. heehee...

how does the mamalove highchair looks like? i only got the ikea one.. but he always can sit still and want to jump down...

Ponponta,
Really ah!! haha! i got chance to suay him back liao! cos he always act smart one.

ecookie,
its set to the highest level...

ponponta,

you are monkey is it?? cause me too! kekeke and my mom last time told me I sleep at 7pm onwards till next morning! so monkey is the lazy one... kekek

hi mummies, been a crazy day! been teaching non-stop since 7.45am this morning. now then get to sit down and read the posts.

dodo, yah i get that feeling in my boobs too. it's on and off...dunno if it's new milk or 'leftover' milk leh. i notice there's quite a big lump near my armpit too, dunno if it's the milk duct or what? forgot to ask my gynae abt it yesterday. i never massage leh...also dunno what to do abt it.

bbwow, your description of that boy in the class does sound like matty haha. it's what he would do loh, he's so sociable that sometimes he scares the other kids hahahaha....

gingerleaf, yahloh kungfu pigs is an apt description! i also dunno how to discipline matty. he uses his tears to get what he wants. his kong kong, grandma and the maid will just give in to him loh.

re: language
i think matty's fave phrases are still "open it", "kaikai", "go walk"...haiz. sometimes he says "open door go walk"...so notti. whole day wanna go walk.

karrie,
better ask gynae to check out the lump just in case lah.

matty is really advance in speech. it's consider a sentence leh "open door, go walk"
happy.gif
*clap clap*

wow! so many posts!!!
din have time to read all but read that we have some violent kids here ya! wahaha

re speech devt:
zq quite slow i think.. he only papa, mum mum, kai (open), bread... some of ur kids already into 2 syllabus words! really smartie!!!

re discipline:
hubby and me also agree we must "stand together" when discipline them, cannot 1 be hao ren, 1 be huai ren.. so whenever zq do something wrong, he will get scolding from both of us. everytime when i scold him then he will run towards my hubby for help, but he also scold him and reason wi him, and ask him to say sorry to me, then he will come and make the sorry hand gesture.. but i always wana tao chio when i see his apologetic look... :p

karrie,
my boobs always been lumpy, and recently the tingling and blocked duct sensation getting more frequent, so i really duno what to do wi it.. will not see my gynae so soon also.. ya, u better consult ur gynae on this.. very soon we gonna be COW again!

and i think our kids really at their cutest stage (though very noti also!)

zq loves to mimic ppl, esp now we got the ah yi to clean up the house, he will take his hanky and go ard the house wipe here and there.. then got once i duno i got a chocolate chip stuck at the back of my pants, he also used his hankies to wipe that off for me.. wahaha.. very kpo!

Dodo,
Passed the 2 toothpaste (with finger brush set) to your hubby liao. He is quite tall and although I always says ZQ is direct photocopy from you. The moment I see your hubby I can recognize him
happy.gif
. He'd pass my things to me too. Tks ! The leg warmer seem bit thick for Singapore but the Bib is great ! now Caelen cannot just pull off his bib liao.

ecookie, haha.. we threw away the buckle.. so we dare not leave him alone in the highchair just in case he tot he superman jumped

bbwow, high 5.. alot of monkey mummies here.. me too, i also sleep alot.. even now.. need at least 12 hours of sleep but ever since anders born, no such life ilao.. sianz...

karrie, matty can speak whole sentence.. very smart leh. u talk to him alot?

Dodo,
Ya Ya.

ponponta,
Karrie a teacher mah. Knows how to teach Matty better than us :p

Look like our kids all gongfu pig like what gingerleaf say. Caelen also wants to stand on his combi high chair and jump down if not for the fact that we still buckle him in. Because the high chair has wheel, he always wants to push it around and chase my dogs.

aria jo, yah...i keep wanting to ask my gynae abt it but always forget. my memory is going to the dogs...

dodo, are u still seeing the gynae in sg or u got one in BJ oredi? when's ur next visit? and zq is so cute lah he knows how to wipe off dirty things! matty will just pick up and eat.

ponponta and jovialz, actually...i dun get to spend much time with him leh. so i dunno where he gets his 'talkativeness' from also. prob his kong kong and ma ma lah. my hubby's family all talkative one. so mebbe he pick up from them loh :p but im worried abt his Chinese leh. we hardly ever speak mandarin or watch ch 8 at home one. how ah...

morning mummies!!

karrie: im the opposite of you, my parents n inlaws all speak to yz in chinese. and my hb and me talked to him in a rojak mixture of chinese n english. so hopefully, his english will be better when he attends cc later.

karrie,
i will only see gynae here at BJ once (ard early apr). then will visit my usual gynae when i back to spore end apr.. so hopefully everythg will be fine.. my gynae told me as long as bb move everyday shd be okay..
zq also pick up and it one!!! but these few days he obsessed wi "cleaning", so act like real lah.. haa

mummies,

anyone still keep the "to-buy list for newborn"?
like to have a copy for reference so i will not miss out any essentials! haa.. TIA!
happy.gif

ecookie,
hi-5! hubby and I also speack to aria in rojak leh..worse sometimes, i inject some canto hoping she can pick up a few words here and there..haha..

jovialz,
So funny, caelen push the combi chair and chase your dog. hehe..sometimes, i very notti do the same thing to my hubby dog too cos sometimes BTH this doggie, so noisy!bian tai right?

morning mummies..

jovial, how is your grandma?

karrie, haha.. my case is also rojak..PIL speak to him in chinese, ah zou in hokkien at home speak to him english.. dunno if he wil be confused anot? hm...

dodo, i still have a copy... but it is at home.. send to you when i reach home okie?

aria_jo: hahah now that you mentioned, my mum also talk to yz in cantonese!! really rojak! he will say "zhou shen" in the morning!

Ponponta,
Thanks for concern. Grandma is still in hospital. Current still on 'high risk'. I guess due to her age (93).

That is multilingual. Good. When I bring Caelen for the playclub, they also encourage specific person to speak in specific language.

Dodo,
when you due ? Remember the airlines may have restriction on max week of pregnancy.

thanks aria & ponponta!
happy.gif

jovialz,
my due date is 31 may.. doc already written a certificate on fit for taking plane, so i will fly back on 25 apr (my week 36)
happy.gif

oh dear... hope ur grandma will be all well very soon! got the toothpaste, thanks!
happy.gif

mummies,
i remembered my PD told me that expose bb to multi languages env is good, but he said some toddlers will get confused, so it's better that 1 person speak specific language.. but i guess it's quite difficult, hubby and me also speak both english and mandarin to zq.. and my ah yi speak BJ accent to zq which can really thrill him sometimes and he will laugh non-stop, duno why :p

jovialz,
caelan still wana sit in his combi chair? mine is a dummy now, he dun wan to sit in it long long ago liao.. lucky xiao bb coming soon, still able to use..

Dodo,
Yap, Caelen still sitting as he has no choice. Sit there for eating everytime. Guess he got used to sitting high chair for meals. So far not much problems bring him out for meals, record is remain seated for 90 mins dim sum. Of course must have some stuff like his own food / snack / toy to "bluff' him.
happy.gif

Got this info from SIA website:
Expectant Mothers
It is important that you inform your gynaecologist of your proposed travel plan and obtain medical guidance before making a reservation.

Expectant mothers must also obtain a medical certificate, issued by your attending gynaecologist, stating your fitness for travel, the number of weeks of pregnancy and Estimated Date of Delivery. Our Reservations officers may request for the medical certification at the time of booking. If the booking and departure dates are more than one month apart, a new certificate should be issued (by your attending gynaecologist) not more than 3 days before departure. This certificate will have to be presented at check-in when requested.

<font color="ff0000">For uncomplicated single pregnancies, Singapore Airlines restricts expectant mothers from travelling beyond the 35th week of pregnancy.</font> For uncomplicated multiple pregnancies, Singapore Airlines restricts expectant mothers from travelling beyond the 32nd week of pregnancy.

Feeling a bit stone today. Currently at home as I'd went back to work place last night from 1.30am and only reach home at 5.30am. Stone ....

jovialz,
thanks for the info!
happy.gif

last time hor when my sis flied back from perth twice of her pregnancies, they never ask for her certificate also leh...i will get another cert from gynae here to prove i fit to fly by then bah.. thanks!

haa.. 90 mins really a record! zq can only sit in his ikea highchair, duno why he hate he combi chair so much.. sometimes i wana put him in it when hubby and me have meals, but he keep struggling, then if put in ikea chair better.. duno how to enjoy better quality chair.. haa

dodo,
maybe he find Combi chair warm because of the cushion ? Went back due need to do some software upgrade for the system, so need to go back to oversee the upgrade. You book our ticket liao ? If flying SIA think better check, cos from the statement like even with cert, they will restrict from flying from 35 weeks (since you flying at 36 weeks)

jovialz,
maybe...
yup, booked ticket wi SIA already.. actually my "official" edd is 2 june, just tt my gynae said bb abit big, so he brought forward my EDD to 31 may.. ya, will check again, and we may go back earlier also.. depend on hubby's work arrangement loh..

Dodo,
I kpo go and call SIA office.
happy.gif
The staff at reservation say :-

If you fly before 35th week, you need a medical cert from the gynae.

STRICTLY no flying (even with medical cert) after the 35th week.

jovialz,
is it?! if my EDD on 2 june (as stated in my gynae's letter), then my week 35 will be on 28 april and i will fly back on 25 apr! so just nice, 3 days before my week 35! haa

ponponta and ecookie, haha good leh...multilingual. our home environment not even 'rojak'...totally monolingual in English. coz my in laws dun speak dialect or mandarin to matty, only english. they dunno hua yu coz they peranakan. matty's english also got a bit of filipino accent now coz he spends more time with my maid than with me. e.g. apple is "AH-pple"

Jovialz, u network/software engineer is it?

dodo, yah most airlines will not allow preggy ladies to fly after 35th week, so best u check with ur gynae...

karrie,
ya, checked wi my spore gynae, he told me the latest to fly back is on 30 apr according to my EDD.. so i will be going back on 25 apr
happy.gif

cant wait to go back spore! i miss the food there!!!
hubby flied back from spore this morning, bought my fav tau sar pia &amp; bak zhang for me! so touched.. wahaha

my MIL also bought lots of stuff for me! quite alot of birdnest, pao sheng, dried scallop.. to think that she still so good to me though we have "xin bing"... i must do some self reflection liao..

then hubby bought milk powder, gerber food, healthy time cereals and many other foods.. he smuggled all in :p

karrie: haha so cute, matty apple is ah-pple!

dodo: yah better check again w SQ directly just to be safe.

high chair: yz still sit in his high chair for meals without fail at home. at home is mamalove, at my mum's is ikea. he will sit quietly for the meal, but once the meal is finished he 'll immediately asked to be "bao bao".
outside, he s ok sitting inside so long got food for him too. ha

ecookie,
hubby took SQ last night and asked the stuff there and they said as long as got gynae's letter then ok.. and like what jovialz said, no flying after week 35, so im going back on 25 apr (3 days before my week 35), shd be okay right?

can bring. but got certain quota. he brought 30kg of foods over! definately exceed their limit :p

Back