(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

Hello arisz,
Let me know when u wan to meet me & Mag?

Hello low,
Me here lah heehee.. was very busy with work so never post. I only read thru the post at night when jerald zzz but got hard time catching up haha...

Hi Row,
I'm interested also can email me at [email protected] thanks.

low family,
hee.. gd sales last year.
i juz called hubby abt the bugaboo bee stroller. he say i stroller siao. hahaha.
ask me to buy smthg else lor.

row,
re:baby legs
juz get wat your fren can find.. dun hv nvm. anyway i plan them as gifts

Row,
still got bb legs ah? i wan oso..still gt the neopolitan design? i will go chk it out again..haha..

Blueskye,
True but am wondering should we continue with our support..

Phoebe,
wats ur view? Am glad that this forum have mummies and your PI group that gone thru so much to help her out
happy.gif
I am still waiting for ya to contact me..heehee

Mummy, if u have msn account, can add me? Mine is [email protected] thx

Hi Yoki..
Just ignore her la. First of all, if she have so much time to cheat, use different identities to login to forum, plan strategies on how to cheat etc, this means that she is super free. If got time, why not go & work, earn money for her baby?

Working at MacD still have time to surf forum and answer ppl's questions. Do u all find it weird?

Well, my motto is "Dun pity ppl, ppl will not pity u also"...

darmae got bonus can use to buy bungaboo bee stroller hee..hee..

irene.. hee..hee. know that all of us busy with work n babies... nvm lor tomorrow is a holiday so can rest le
happy.gif
me still got to work whole day u know
sad.gif
sian...

Emily, she said she's working at MacDonald meh? Thought she only mentioned she will use Mac PC to log in everyday 5pm to answer questions in forum ... that's why I posted a question to ask ... how come she can afford the time to do so when I thought she had to take care of her darling.

agree with emily. i will just ignore shirley too. sighs. so sad really. to think of people taking advantage of others like that.

me going to bb expo too! to get high chair and stroller if possible! =D hope to see all of u there too! =D

blueskye, saw ur nick getting carter's rompers! buy so many! i buy 1 set nia. MIL doesnt use rompers. she prefers shirts and shorts. (then show off his belly button all the time! ARGH!)

Ben Mum, yah ... cos I need to set aside 2 sets mah - at my place and my MIL's place. These are for everyday wear so 3 sets not alot lah, considering to put at 2 places. But then one thing is ... within the pack got some duplicate designs ... think I will have 4 of the same designs ... maybe considering selling some of those. You keen?
happy.gif

pillow: ^5, i have the same sentiment, else carry baby also ma fan, the shirt keeps getting pulled up. rompers also save $$, don't have to buy shorts, hahahaha, lesser pcs to wash too. Sam has less than 5 shorts, hee hee.

dont know if i can make it to the baby expo...looking at how mesey the house is i may be cleaning non stop again..

Check with u all, how long does DIAPER RASAH take to clear?

blueskye, me bought 1 set liao. lol.

pillow, blueskye, voice, my favourite aso rompers. find it better than to show the belly button. but MIL feels if tight may 'restrict' his little head if u know what i mean. LOL

Hi Ben mum,

I am alos going to the baby fair tomolo. My mum just requested for a high chair after using mine cos she feels tat my girl will be able to concentrate on her food better. Hope to see u gals there

RE: Babylegs
Really love the babylegs tat Row got for me.

Hi Ben mum,

I am alos going to the baby fair tomolo. My mum just requested for a high chair after using mine cos she feels tat my girl will be able to concentrate on her food better. Hope to see u gals there

RE: Babylegs
Really love the babylegs tat Row got for me.

Hi Row, I juz sent you an email regarding the order on babylegs. Thanks!

I'm going to the babyfair tmr also! Would probably go around 11 plus! See you ladies there!

row,
Really thanks for your help to buy the leggings..
Hope it does not cause u any inconvenience..
(Cos is me who asked u to do BP)!!

Ben Mum, but even if wear shorts, the "you know what" will also get restricted by the diaper what ... be it whether outside the diaper is romper or shorts right? *LOL*

petpet M size cos clearing old stock. pampers at night wearing L liao. looser. =D ben is 8.8 kg the last time i weighed him. 5 days ago.

low family,
hw i wish i can lay my hands on the bugaboo bee lor. no permit fm him lar though its my bonus leh. dun wan him to nag at me... tis man of mine do nag one wor. keke

mummies gg to baby fair tmr,
i'm unable to go cos hv a farewell party to attend.. can share any nice buys etc after your trip down? thanks in advance ya.
hoping to get a chance to go on sat..hopefully not too crowded.

jordan eating solids. haven started ben on solids yet. still thinking hard how to start him actually. waiting for 2 weeks later when he is 6 months old then start him. me a bit late hor? =P

how much solids does jordan eat?

i can recognise some! cos of gathering. LOL hopefully my memory doesnt fail me. LOL

Even before he started on solids, he was drinking very little cos he doesn't seem to like milk ... only when he's being dreamt-fed then he finishes his 160ml milk. Otherwise, always prepare 140ml still got leftovers.
sad.gif

Not late lah ... he only started solids 1 week after he turned 6 months old. Now he takes 2 packet of Nestle White / Brown Rice Cereal a day - 1 for lunch and 1 for dinner. He loves the brown rice more.
happy.gif

my girl wil be 6mths already this weekend but cannot start solids cos want the diaper rash to clear first and switch to Similac completely first...

my colleague said her friend's 2yo cant take solids, cannot swallow...everything must be blended smooth...

bluesky: my girl also takes less than 600ml but worse than ur boy i guess cos for her, milk is her onl form of food.

wow! jordan so health conscious! hope and pray ben will be like him. i v scared ben will be big bb. but i think he is just heavy. his pictures doesnt show him to be heavyweight leh. show u 2 pic. both taken in end feb/early march.

1309531.jpg

1309532.jpg

hey darmae, whats so special abt the bugaboo bee? I read elsewhere that this stroller is very popular. Dunno why so.

Yeah atinarin, we might juz walk past each other not know who is who.

Ben Mum, yah, he doesn't look very "bah" ... probably have heavy bones. Anyway don't worry lah ... boys heavier quite normal ... actually when I compare my gal to Jordan, I thought she looked more "bah" than Jordan around the same age ... but then she's only Jordan's weight now when she was around 9 months!!! So weight doesn't tell all lah ...

blueskye, both me and hb are bah-bah ones. so dun wan ben to be bah-bah. pray is really heavy bones lo. my PD can tell me tho the weight says 90th percentile, he looks more like 75th percentile! really make me laugh.

k...ben drank his dreamfeed le. good night all. 'see' u all tomorrow!

gingerleaf,
i find bugaboo bee very stylish looking lor. plus it is compact and wif swivel-wheel suspension system that makes it easy for 1 hand steering and 360 degrees turn. reversible seat foam filled rubber tyres, very sturdy. usu strollers wif such tyres are big, heavy and bulky when folded. tis wan quite compact lor plus its rather light, only abt 7kg if i rem correctly.

some of the other brands prolly hv almost the same features.. but it juz tat tis is currently the 'IT' stroller. and i'm really a stroller siao... its more of a want than need. hee.. oredi hv 3 strollers liao. with 1 hardly in use.

ben mum,
ben dun really look like more than 8kg lor. hee.. juz like bena's zac. hehe cant tell the weight until try carrying... solid siah

low family,
i saw it selling at $999 in mothercare. i hv the card if u wan to buy.. 10% discount. go take a look if u hvnt got urself a stroller. hee.. mayb if i can sell at least 1 of my strollers. can buy.... hee...

row:

I didnt get ur emal wor! can u email me at [email protected] I want baby legs and bibs too! =D

PLayyard:

Umm i dont think i'll be joinin u ladies for the BP coz i have no room for it till i get my own place wor =( Sorry!

yeah vone,
tats y i ned to get hubby 'approval' lor. the last aprica stroller i bgt oredi costly for him.
anyway its a want nia... not a need. hee.. i go dream abt it tonite can liao.
nite nite...

hee hee darmae the price enuf to make me faint le hee..hee.. no cannot buy me have stroller liao buy also got scolded n nagged by my ah lao for sure hee..hee

thanks for the info.. i just heard all my friends talking about this stroller so i want to know how much it is hee..hee.

Hello arisz,
I'm fine but very busy nowadays then after work still need to entertain my boy. How i wish i can be a SAHM but i can only "dream dream dream" haha...
Yes I'm free next Sat where u wan to meet?
Hey i'm gg to bb fair at expo abt 11plus also, hope i can bump into u & ur boy.

Back