(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

<font color="ff0088">Loh
Ask u
Did u ask to be admitted under 4-bedder or straightaway for 2-bedder??
I'm thinking the auto-upgrade for Dr Adrian if it still works
Wanna save some $$</font>

an_gal,
My gynae told me bb crossed legs 1st time, then i was thinking high chance to get a gal, was so happy. Then few weeks later scanned again, confirmed he is a boy.
As long as bb is healthy, is more than enough liao.

zhu,
This woody hor, never ask me which hospital to stay then booked for me ler. I was surprised to received admit letter fr TMC at 36weeks.
Yup, still free upgrade to 2 bedroom, but ask ur hb must tell the admission ppl abt this, if not, they later act blur and give u 4 bedded.
They told my hb luckily he brought out that point for the free upgrading!

zhuzhu,
ya lol.. my detailed scan on a sat, after scan go c gynae then she explained the report..

loh,
haha i'm ok with either boy or gal lah.. but mus wait for 1 more mth then know the gender, so long leh.. mayb last time #1 very fast can c.. this #2 not cooperative haha

choco,
hahaha.. but everybody in office keep saying my tummy veri big.. i got 2 other colleagues who are like 5mths+ preggy, my tummy is bigger than them.. mayb cos their's is #1..

good afternoon mummies

can i check, for the past week, i keep having headache everyday.

is it normal? i am not taking any medicine for it, will it affect the baby?
and also, my MS which seems like subside is back again...
sob sob

choco,
i got headache more often nowadays too esp towards the end of the day.. usually is cause tired.. after slp n wake up next day, the headache gone..

MS will only subside after 1st trimester rite and is depending on individually..

good afternoon mummies
happy.gif

i want to complain

get it off my chest

i was talking some work to my coll, then my sec interupted with other work stuff...

wwow..so it means her things is more impt then mine...

#$%^#$&amp;$%*

an_gal
wah. congrats! i so long neber pop by liaoz. =)

mel
my gal drank 100ml every 3 hr at abt 1 mth. now 2 mth+ she drinking 120ml every 3 hr. but she can take up to 1 hr to finish her feed. argh! but i think the amt the bb drinks really depends on individuals bah. some bb dun drink a lot one lor. dun worry too much as long as she is growing fine and gaining weight. =)

loh
pour away? i die die insist she drink leh...so we can be fighting for 1 hr leh. keke... so sim tia to throw. =P

Mel

I tried the nursing tea from mom in mind.. really works wonder man.. hahaha My fren gave me some to try, i tried for 2 days and it shows the result..

hellow ladies.. how is everyone?

we went to sentosa today.. had some fun.. Ike chased some dogs, the bigger ones were happy to be chased but the small ones were scared of him! Lately he is a little too passionate when wanna make friends, like today he thought throwing sands on his own head was fun, so he wanna share the "fun" with another kid , a little gal.. I think the parents become pissed off I was so embarassed I told Ike to apologize to her.. gosh!

choco,
dunno lah he is trying to make friends but I think his way of FUN is different with what adult thinks..
At my parents home he sprayed water to my nephew who of course sprayed back, so the two monkeys had fun.. but with stranger he thought its the same way, what he thinks is fun must be fun for other kids too, which is not true.. or may be true, but not fun to the parents!!

<font color="ff0088">nining
I share ur sentiments
However Tricia does show some unhappiness when she is playing.. e.g. sitting in rides and other kids try to get close..
She gets pretty pissed off and signals to 'beat' </font>

Zhuzhu,
Ike doesnt know how to defend himself, if someone snatch or try to take over his toys / playride, he will run to me or my maid in school and say "wanna play that" with that long lip.. kekekeke.. I think tricia got pushed around up to her limit and now she knows how to defend herself?

<font color="ff0088">nining
I think Tricia is a tad over her boundaries issues..
She's quite bossy and wun hesitate to defend her 'territories or her toys'..
</font>

zhuzhu,
anyone between u or hubby that she reminds u off? kekeke.. Ike reminds me a lot like his dad!! when enjoying himself he thinks everyone else thinks the same thing hahahaah.,.

Oh ya, do you have a contact for those window grill and wooden door? mind if asking ur hubby for me please? kekeke.. I need to replace 1 door and my gate too.. need to extend but size is different so I think must replace whole thing.. let me know yaa.. thanks in advance!

zz,

Tricia seems so similar in character as Clara...Clara will scream , " mummy my bear bear", "mummy my shoes" when i touch her stuff....and she will 'reprimand' her friends when the "fight"....

<font color="ff0088">Wise
I think she's like quick to jump to her own defense leh but might not seem so frenly to the other kids..
She is displaying a very strong 'dun touch my stuff' kinda of behaviour and tat includes 'dun do things I dun like'</font>

zhuzhu,
kekekke she shows strong will, u gotta shape her to her advantage! strong will is a good character!

Wise,
clara can be a policy maker!!

I think Ike can be a vet hahahaha...

Nining,
You are back! Where did you go? Didn't seem to see you on forum.

ZhuZhu,
Nice bump. It seems like the tummy of a boy cos it pointed. Your #2 shows so early at 16 weeks. Remember the last time we went to Jang's hse, nobody knew I was 3 month preggy with #2. When I was 6 months preggy and carried Qweii on bus, ppl actually commented "Wow look at tt lady, her bb so big (Q was 12 months old) yet her tummy still din strink back." At tt time, I feel like gg there and tell the aunty, is not din strink back, there is another bb inside. Friends and hubby laugh at tt joke for a long time. Cos is like preggy yet dun look pregnant
sad.gif

<font color="ff0088">snowy
Thanks. My bump show very early even for Tricia.
Sharp looking anot I not sure but I think I'm carrying #2 higher than #1
Appetite for #2 is less than #1.. sometimes food arrive at my mouth but dun feel like eating.
So I have to force myself to eat

Wise
Yes it includes things like:
1. She will try to defend daddy if I try to tickle him or the other way round..
2. Display unhappiness when things are taken away from her or not to her likings.

Nining
Strong char in an obstinate way.
We are trying to coach her to be less aggressive/defensive..</font>

ya lor..

yest my boy break record...he slept at 1am+.....
faintz

is it ok if i wake him up from his nap? harmful or not?

i want to change his clock lei..
if not he always take long nap

morn mummies...

choco,
no harm to wake him up frm nap lah.. but be prepared he will be unhappy and cry hee

choco/zhuzhu,
haha i tink my melcolm very gentle, he will flip up my top and say baby inside.. sayang baby, kiss baby and hug baby.. but i know he's not gonna share in future :p

choco,
haha melcolm oso keep saying he wants a meimei.. if is didi i dono will he understand or not haha.. they can be rough at times to our tummy, mus keep reminding them baby is inside then they will remember. Try brining ze to your checkup and let him see the ultra sound screen, u'll be surprised that they will remember that's baby hahaha

<font color="ff0088">choco, angal
I asked Tricia the same qn and her ans forever is didi.
So i asked her dun u wan a meimei to play with u share secrets? she say 'buyao'..
faints</font>

Snnowy,
I busy eating snake heheehehe.. I work on my BP (check it out http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3079103.html?1255955867 ) , I will open my e-shop soon too www.asibune.com but currently still using a blogspot www.asibune.blogspot.com ) during night time after Ike goes to bed and I got many reports to submit during work day so bo pian, only lately I can take a break..dunno why lately I can't sleep well so that's why I opened e-shop kakakaak while cannot sleep might as well be productive, else I will do the opposite ie. visiting other people's e-shops and spend $$..

Zhuzhu,
she doesnt know secrets yet lah kekekeke.. and yes I think it's opposite sex attraction like Angal said, cos Ike seems to care and kiss gals but will play rough with boys..

Choco,
the chic series sling is very easy to use.. Once you are used to sling u will really like it.. I used to sling Ike all the time until he was 7-8 kg.. I also didnt know how to use but kept on practising hehehe..

Back