(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

Choco
Hm.. how can a relief teacher do such thing to a young kid? I strongly believe that kids wouldn't lie for such a thing..

Glee
Hehe.. it's a sahm life without off day, no MC, no annual leave, etc and minimal wages hahaha!
#3? not considering at the moment, see how in the next 3 to 5 yrs..

Re: gift exchange
I have bought the gift but has yet to wrap it :p
Looking forward to seeing you all, also preparing Meg of the big day, kept telling her that this sunday she is gonna sing bday song hahahahah

Mommies, sorries for the last minute request yaaaa...

For those joining the party, here is the payment breakdown:

1) Mc D Package $9/ kids (not including meals for parents)
2) Cupcakes @$2 - pls calc yourself how many pax is your team i.e. 2 parents + 1 kid = 3 pcs
3) S$300 divided among mommies signing for photographer total 11 mommies, so pls transfer to me $27.28 for this one

Example:
Nining : Mac D Package + 3 cuppies + photographer = $9 + (3 x S$2) + 27.28 = S$42.28

or if without photographer:
Mac D package + 3 cuppies = S$15

Please trasnfer to my POSB SAVINGS : 109-32411-6

cheers

FOR GIFT EXCHANGE: PLEASE MAKE SURE WRITE YOUR KIDS"S NAME AND YOUR SMH + REAL NAME ON THE PACKAGING (OUTSIDE)..

hi all,
my gals turn 2 today! Will be celebrating in their CC later. Anyone ever cook mee sua for birthday? Thought of cooking for them for dinner tonight! For birthday mee sua must add hard boil egg is it?

twinkle ,
happy birthday for the double joy!

Copy cating Jete, happy birthday to Aidan, Chloe, Fynn and Fionn!

Happy Bday to your twins, Twinkle...

Mee sua usually goes with hard boil eggs for bday purpose.. i will be cooking mee sua for meg on her bday as well, since she doesnt really take hard boil egg, will be cooking the egg inside the mee sua instead hehe..

Happy Bday to other kiddos too
happy.gif

Nining
Will do transfer at home or tomorrow k. Didnt bring token with me..
Mummy's real name also needed meh?? i thought only nick + kid's name..

miaon,

congrats! so fast yr princess come out liao. just continue Bf BB weight will catch up soon. in our aug a lot pettie bb like Jete's P and ruoxi and an_gal's boy, now they all as normal as other bbs.

Jete,

my #2 is 3kg and 51cm, still not that heavy but much better compare to ruoxi.
happy.gif

Cola,

ya, sahm is not easy, need to take care 2 kids itself already sounds scary, last night my #2 whole night almost not sleep, want latch on all the time, and can sleep in my arm but when i move her back to the bed she wake up and cry, CL carry her still cry then i hv to carry her and latch on, so me almost no sleeping last night. not sure its bcos my milk not enough for her or she just back to home not used to it yet, at hospital she can sleep quite well, only wake up twice per night for bf. if tonight still like that think i crazy soon.
life really so much different with 2 kids and just one, last night ruoxi also cried like hell as she want to sleep with me and dont want meimei to sleep beside me, then hv to move meimei to sleep with CL, then after ruoxi fall sleep then my mum bring her back to another room, the first night I back home already so misarable, really not easy.

xman,
Sound scary....dun scare me ler.
Anyway, hope you could cope well!!!! Jia you!

Ask you, someone told me TMC charged $15 for visitor screening and mask. Is tt true?

Xman

Kea cant sleep the first nite when we brought him home.. but the 2nd nite at home, he was okay, sleeping nicely at nite, only woke up for feed, and fell back to sleep almost immediately.. until now he still wakes up either once or twice at nite for feeds, but as long as he sleeps after feeding.. i am okay..

I share with you my experience..

When i brought Kea home, Meg was so jealous, coz she was sleeping with daddy while i slept with baby..After putting bb to sleep, i needed to acc her til she slept. She was so scared that i moved back to baby's room(coz i needed to latch on) that she refused to sleep after 1 hour or so.... it's super draining..

Finally, i thought of a way to make everybody sleep together in baby's room... Around baby's sleeping time (ie 9pm), meg would be ready in her PJ holding her own milk bottles.. i will latch bb on and meg will finish her milk, and then 3 of us will be sleeping together already..
Until now.. i always sleep together with the 2 kiddos.. after latching bb on, will move him back to cot once he finishes and he will sleep on his own liao while i lie there talk nonsense with Meg hehe..

It's a phase and everything will be okay once everybody is well-adjusted to this precious new addition!
happy.gif
Jia yio!!!!

Xman, Miaon,
Remember drink chix essense everyday (i drank about 28 bottles in total)!!! it is really good mannnnn despite my lacking of sleep, i still look v radiant (that is what my colleagues told me hehehehe)... not forgetting i am stil flushing until now hahaha..

Loh
Dun be scared, it's a fun and tiring process.. but eventually you will be contented with your new life..
happy.gif

thanks mummies. =D

cola
wah. looks like really got to find a balancing pt leh. now i worried abt tmr when i go home wat will happen. =P

but i guess i trying to take it easy liaoz. heh. i juz try to latch her and then supp if she still fusses. coz she so small... =P
try to get her on BM fully once the milk in. nt like the 1st time where i insist only bm and make myself go "crazy" =P

Miaon

Dun think too much of TBM or not.. i was sharing same sentiment as you for my #2, if not enough just supplement with FM.. i think somehow when we relax the milk just gets more and more, not like first time, when die die must give BM, so stress in pumping, latching etc haha.. we have gone thru that, and this is just another revision, that's all.. let's dun think of negative things.. it's a phase! difficult time will pass by very fast..

Cola,
heheh kiasu.. I think real name can right? since all friend 2 oredi??

Selvi,
Received it, thanks..

any mommy can tell me how to copy paste an excel table into posting?

cheers

xman,
hows ur day? Hope you had more rest today. Mayb can on some soothing music for #2 if she can't slp? Try to get CL to do more while u rest too.

cola,

thanks for yr sharing, now can't sleep with both of them yet, i still quite weak due to the stitch and the piles plus my engorgement, maybe after 1 month will try.
will drink more chicken essense to see if it helps. i looks like old auntie already.

an_gal,

day time #2 is such an angel, just latch on and sleep, never make any noise.seems like she mixed day and night liao. or maybe at night she need more milk as till now i still TBF and i dont hv much milk yet, just kept let her latch on whenever she needed, if tonight she still wake up and wont sleep i may just let CL to feed her some FM and give her pacifier, can't tahan wont sleep whole night as i'm the type that can't sleep much at day time.

miaon,
congrats! do post a pic of ur princess when u are free...

xman,
wah....back to the past again...cant imagine the sleepless nite and every 2-3 hrs feeding....take care...luckily u have CL to help out with u..

woof,
when it comes to $$ must be very transparent heheheheh...

maybe if I get retrenched I can consider the job huh.. but I am not artistic nor creative nor can bake.. so all subcon then no $ left over for me hahahahaha...

xman,
yeah i tink slp is still more impt for u nw.. at least if u slp, u rest n u will feel better the next day.. there's still a long way 2 go 4 u so u need the energy for future 2..

<font color="ff0088">today I went to Dr Woody for another follow-up.
Today is supposed to be my 6th week but still empty gestational sac!
Only it grew bigger than last week's scan
Everyone seems to be telling me to expect a yolk sac this week but I din see one!
Dr Woody dun seemed to be concerned when I asked him how come still empty and dun see yolk sac at all??
He just told me it's ok since it did grow bigger since last week and told me to come back next wed to see yolk sac and heartbeat...
I went outside den the nurse told me next wed very crowded when we were fixing the appt..
I asked if can fix other dates and she told me my pregnancy unstable!!
OMG
Dr Woody seems to be confident but his nurse say unstable.. faints..</font>

zz,

since u decided to stay with woody, then u got to trust him to be able to take care of you thru the pregancy...if you feel uncomfortable...then better u seek second view or change a dr bah...

zhu,
Woody style la....his standard SOP: not to scare patients!!
I think 6th week still early ler, nothing that you can do now. Dun be too stress, just relax and go back to see him next week. My next visit is next Thurs night, will be super crowded coz no clinic on Monday eve.

Hi Nining,

already done with transfer.

To Account POSB Savings
109-32411-6 Nining
Amount S$15.00
Transaction Reference 2389248776

Thanks for taking the time to organise everything!

Nining,
here;s the transfer details, did fr ATM today

ref: 0307 Time 9:44 am Date :05/08/2009

thanks for sorting this all out, will see u all on sunday!

zz

ya, agree with wiselyn.
if u really feel worry, go seek a 2nd opinion.

but in any case,in my personal opinion,i feel its too early to have any firm conclusion.
1-2wks later will be a good gaudge.

my ex-mgr told me she only go to see a gynae after 8 wks preg

<font color="ff0088">Morning
I either O on the dot or just few days later den mid cycle
Anyhow Dr Woody seems confident but his nurse tells me otherwise which is worrying..
Those who saw Dr Woody, usually he dun scare his patients but if something serious he will open his mouth right?
If he so confidently say next week come back to see hb I shld trust his judgment huh
anyway 1st trim gynae also can't do anything one</font>

goodmorning mummies

zz, have rest and not to worry too much. worrying wont do you any good. if you really want then you can go for 2nd opinion

Nining, ive trsfd

MacD package + 3 cuppies = $9+($2x3) = $15

To Account POSB Savings
109-32411-6 Nining
Amount S$15.00
Transaction Reference 2389435906

See you all on Sunday!

<font color="ff0088">Nining
I tt u tmr okie?

Jessel
I dun tink I will seek 2nd opinion and will wait it out instead cos 1 week makes a diff
Unless Dr Woody says something -ve to me next week prob I ask for 2nd opinion
Otherwise everything else is too early to speculate
Just dun understand why his nurse will pass this kind of remark to me</font>

Jang, Lilyn, Jessel, Chatty,
I received the transfers.. thanks!

Zz,
no worries.. still got time till saturday..

hey zhuzhu,
dont worry ok. the nurse dono anything just pass a silly comment. dont stress out abt it since ur doc still think everything is normal

Hey nining, wats ur accnt no?

<font color="ff0088">puppygal
that's was a new nurse I din see before
She saw my scans and made that comment
I dun reli like the way she say it</font>

woof,

sian, this CL can't help,as i total bf,she just pass bb to me at night when she cry, day time also whenever bb cry she said bb hungry and pass her to me.basically she only helping on cooking so far.

an_gal,

seems my gal really mixed day and night, she cry not bcos hungry but want ppl carry her, last night feed her FM she only drinnk 20ml and when put her to cot she cry again and dont want latch on. will ask PD for help tomorrow morning when go for check up.

zz,

mine was empty sac till 8 weeks check up, only see bb on 10 weeks check up, so dont need to worry too much. paul also never said any negative thing to me even when it's empty at 8 weeks, when i too worried and called his clinic after hearing a lot negative comments from forum, his nurse just said oh if doc said nothing to worry then no need worry.

xman,
could it be 'wind' inside her tummy? Last time Ivan also always cry coz the wind make him uncomfortable.

an_gal,

ya lor, not very satisfied with the CL ,but BF she really can't help much. i tried pump but can only get like 10ml each time, very difficult to pump out at the first few days,may try pump later when the milk flow come down, now fully depends on bb suckle to get more milk. the first days when milk just come, pump even can't get one tea spoon but breast hardening like rock, lucky bb kept suck and i use cold cabbage to release the pain, now much better though still hardening but not that painful liao.

xman,
is this CL same as the 1st time? Wah, seems like hers is an easy job leh..maybe bcoz she thinks u are experience liao so leave it to u...

zz,
dun worry so much..trust ur gynae, if hv doubt and uncomfortable den seek 2nd opinion..i know at this pt of time a wk is a long wait..meanwhile rest more and dun worry too much coz it will affect ur baby...take care

nining,
well usually planner delegate jobs mah..no nid to be creative one lah..itz co-ordinating skill tat u nid....

Back