(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

zhuzhu
even if you know when you ovulate, you dont know when implantation happen, so the dates can be off. my dates for L was off by more than 10 days!! that's why that stupid dr told me pgy was not viable, cos not only did i ovulate late, implantation was late too. hb keep saying L is a miracle, everything seem not in place, yet she's here. my cycle edd was early april (like april 7, cant remember). the actual edd from scan end up 22 april.

in the US, most ob wont even see patients until 8 weeks. they simply dont schedule your appt at all.

Jete,
no worries.. u oredi put deposit to wei peng mah hehehe..
should take some rest.. nobody can do 4-5 hrs baby sit while u sleep?

<font color="ff0088">Jete
but my gynae ask me to return on next wed which will be abt 7week1day
U think too early to go back to see?</font>

woof,

no, this time is a new one that highly recommended by a friend, last time that one got other problems thats why changed this one, but who knows she's even worse. sian, i just tahan as she's not so good but not that worse till can't bear,if want to change also last min hard to find a good replacement.

an_gal,

see how tonight, wish me good luck, till now bb still sleeping, from morning 6am to now she only wake up twice then sleep again, dont want her sleep also can't she's so sleepy while latching on can fall sleep one.

Jete,

poor u hv to bb sit 2 at same time, me now only take care #2 already make me crazy, my mum try not to let ruoxi disturb me except night she insist sleep with me.

xman,
could it be that bb cry at night bec of colic?
Rishi used to be like that. in the day he is fine, he sleeps and feeds normal. But at night he cries and cries like mad. we had to take turns and carry him. Usually it was my hb who managed to calm him down after walking around for almost 1 hr.

xman,
luckily u still have your mum around to help u.. no pt changing CL nw oso.. tink u jus tahan n make sure she cook gd food 4 u..

hi gals,
thanks for all your well-wishes. Well, the celebration yesterday was not what i expected. My fynn n fionn don't look very happy,in fact a bit groovy. don know why. will upload pics soon. See for yourself!

Loh,
received thanks
happy.gif

Miao,

Congrats to you...

Happy belated Birthday to fynn ,fionn &amp; Aidan same birthday as Chloe...last night I bought another tiny cake for Chloe to celebrate her actual birthday, she is so happy compared to Sunday celebration, maybe cos its her real birthday...keke

Xman

Sound pretty bad for you...I suggest U dun let her sleep so much during day time, try to play with her thn night she can sleep longer, my sis boy also hv such problem during confinement, thn her CL day time try to play with her boy and slowly, he sleeps longer as too tired out...

If crying due to colic, we usually use Ru Yi You, jz rub on both our hands thn rub downwards on BB tummy, after that wrap tummy with napkins...BB will sleep better.

As for yr engorement, try to take a hot shower and drink hot Milo before you latch or pump, it really ease a lot...I try that before, vry effective.

Loh

Yeah lor, work vry late everyday, no life leh...hope my days will be better later on when boss get in the new staff.

Morning mummies!

For those interested in Rasa Sentosa Resort, they are currently running a 50% promo during stay for 15 Aug - 15 Sep on Accommodation, F&amp;B, Laundry &amp; rental of non-motorised water sports equipment. Call 62351666 for reservation.

twinkle, that was a lovely cake for the twins! Last time I don't remember my twin &amp; I got such big and nice cake! There's only 1 bakery which we frequent in those days, that is Balmoral at Sunset way, haahaaa! (traditional old type of bakery)

twinkle,
happy birthday to your gals.. mayb they were 2 surprised with the celebration hehe

adeline,
happy birthday to chloe too.. endure your work.. i'm sure u can make it
happy.gif
just tink of the $$ u earn can buy lots of stuff for chloe and ur son hehe

hi mummies

Paiseh, the rasa sentosa promo is over, for 1 day (which is yesterday). I was offsite at an event and didn't have time to login to inform you all.

zhuzhu
cant tell, unless he told you how the sac is measuring. just go for appt and scan and see. if sac continue to grow, take it nothing to worry about and go back and scan again another week or so.

nining
tom i will have help!!! i think i do things faster than hb. when he is around, he do the washing and bathe the girls, we get them to bed around 11pm for L and midnight for P. now i have to do everything myself. i finished washing, sterilizing, and get L to bed at 10 and P to bed at 11+!! go me! lol

xman
i think that day/night switch is quite common with nb. both P and L were like that. p was our fault, she was super cold and we didn't know, so she only can sleep in the day when she feels comfy. L was totally switched. eat and sleep in the day, at night totally awake, want to be carried, want atten. what i did was slowly pushed her hours to switch day/night. every day push a bit. also in the day try to keep her awake, put her in the room with light, then at night put her in darker room. once she is older like 6 weeks or so, she'll stay awake more and you can do more things to keep her awake.

thanks mommies for the cake recommendation. I order P's cake from Glace, she loved it so did my family. this weekend I am thinking of ordering another cake for her (from choc a bloc) to celebrate at IL's side, esp since it is also the grand auntie's bday. more like an excuse cos i feel like eating chocolate cake! been craving for their chocolate cake since my bday, hb ordered my bday cake from there. ;p

Jete,
hahahaahah that is good!! I am guessing when E is around you also need to interact with him so things go slower hahahaha.. now u only focus on the 2 gals so faster..

Mommies,
with exception of preggies and sick kids, pls dont fly kite for the bday bash ya hahaha.. otherwise I gotta foot the kite's bill.. cos more than 50% mommies pay oredi.. specially the photographer, more expensive.. cuppies OK since only $2 per pce and I can keep n give to my neighbours hehehe..

Hey Jete

Glad you like the cake, Cake Glace is going to open another branch next month at Icon village (Tg. Pagar), not orchard, hee hee. The current outlet looks ulu at Craig Rd, which u never will expect them to churn out such yummy cake. Got chance you might want to try those individual slice ones...all are pretty good except some chocolate one(i think opera is quite sweet), my fav. is maison!(shaped like a mansion, hee hee)

http://cakeglace.com/

i ordered the strawberry decor cake. wanted the Strawberry Mille-feuille but only comes in 2 sizes, not big enough.

the people are very nice tho they did make a small booboo on the personalization on the cake. i waited while they did it again.

tiny
so ulu, sunday nothing was open in the bldg except them. the place smell sooo good with them baking inside. i waited and looked at the slices and felt like ordering one of each to try. my hb wanted strawberry hill but i tot it was weird ordering a pie for bday.

Jete, i went on weekday afternoon, lunch time and it was ulu enough, so that place is practically 'dead'. I ordered a strawberry souffle for my boss on his birthday for him to bring back home share with his family. He don't take caffeine and his kid allergied to nuts..boy! I had to crack my head big time to order the right one to suit everyone in his family.

Jete,
U r great! Alone and can managed a nb and a toddler! I can't imagine how you entertain P when u pregnant wif L.
HB not around too these few days, and Ivan was sleeping at nanny there since Sun nite. Only brought him back home on Tue and tonight. hahaha, am a lousy mum.
Last night aft mopping the floor, my back was so aching!

Jete,
U r great! Alone and can managed a nb and a toddler! I can't imagine how you entertain P when u pregnant wif L.
HB not around too these few days, and Ivan was sleeping at nanny there since Sun nite. Only brought him back home on Tue and tonight. hahaha, am a lousy mum.
Last night aft mopping the floor, my back was so aching!

Xman
Every baby is different, your baby is still v young, so just try yourbest to help her adjust her timing.. at least make sure she is sleeping in between feeds at nite so that you could rest too..

Jete
No helper around at home? Must be v tiring rite.. a tod and a baby..
Meg is super stubborn, everytime i ask her to do sth she will ignore me, sometimes at the end of the day, my voice turns coarse hahaha!

Ning
I have not transferred yet..
Btw,I would suggest everyone who signs up to pay up even for no-show to be fair to our event-organiser lady aka nining hehe..

Zhu
Trust your gynae and dun think of anything -ve.. he should be the professional one to give you advice.. just rest well
happy.gif

Zz,
no worries, we will "cut" (cupcake wehre got cut) the cake at 11.45-12pm, OK ya? party should be finished by 12.30 , cos Mc D only give us 1.5 hrs

Choco,
received, thanks!

Cola,
that is a nice idea hahahaha.. but if preggie or sick maybe we just top up among mommies who came , specially for the photographer.. cos Mc D only charge whatever qty taken that day with min 12 kids..

Zz,
Ike is a pet hugger speically with cats, dogs and maybe chicken but he's OK with other kids hugging him so no worries hahaha..

An_gal,
seriously u oredi made Melcolm a library card? hahaha.. super KS lah u kekekeke..

To update all mommies..
Ike chased a chicken during our recent trip to Jogja last week.. and although he still loves chicken as friend, the next day he's willing to eat chicken nuggets,.. hahaaha so weird..

<font color="ff0088">nining
I scared the other kids get overwhelmed..
Tricia is very outgoing and dares to approach other kids while some other kids may not like it very much</font>

Zhu

I think u think too much.. Kids at this stage can befriend anybody v easily.. Meg and Jae click the moment they meet each other, can hold hand walk around my house hehehe.. same when i brought her to my fren's son bday party.. my conclusion is that they start to be more social with ppl around them
happy.gif

Zz,
no worries lah, let them settle themselves kekeke.. I usually only interfere if I see Ike gonna take some1's toy or if he is being kiasu like grabbing other ppl's things that are left unattended.. He is usually not aggresive towards other kids, he won't touch or push or hug, he will just jump around the kids that make him excited hahaha.. he won't mind being hugged but he will be super upset if he felt he was pushed..

<font color="ff0088">rc, nining
cos I notice some of the other kids dun reli like it when Tricia approaches them and hug them.
They run away or push her away
Sometimes she behaves like Ike getting herself all excited seeing other little kids.</font>

<font color="ff0088">an_gal
no way I'm bringing Tricia to the library
she's a chatterbox and she will make the library become a market</font>

zhuzhu,
haha i don't bring Melcolm to the library too but fil did, he said Melcolm will go there and mess up the shelves, talk veri loud in library haha

<font color="ff0088">and I tot she was overly zealous!
seems most of our kids are like tat
there was once she was at the kids ikea furniture section, some 2 kids din wanna play with her cos she was coming on too passionately.
they say: "let's go! dun wanna play with her"
hear liao so heartpain leh</font>

Back