(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

xman gave birth this morning at 11.43am, natural birth.

congrats!!! welcome another aug bb to this world!

xman,
well done.. u did it.. natural birth.. ! congras.. btw, ur princess really waited till 1st aug then com out.. she really 1 2 be same as jie jie, aug baby hahhaa.. take care and rest well ok
happy.gif

Xman,
<font color="aa00aa">CONGRATS!</font> so nice to have two aug princesses....do rem to show us the pic..

an_gal,
Fianlly! Congrate!!!!
Now no need to report to forum everyday for the waiting game liao....

an_gal,
Yea. The puffs r really yummy!
I think so, according to the Aug09 forum, the free upgrading is still on. I hav no chance to ask my gynae abt this yet

Adeline,
wa, ur working hr is so long! Must be super tired everyday. Hope u and the family enjoy the bd celebration!

Glee,
Hmm, hav not cross my mind to decide the hospital for giving birth. Tot might try Mt.Alvenia this time for new set of confinement food...hahahah. Anyway, TMC food also good!

Hi everyone!
MIA 4 long time here..sounds like lots of ppl popping soon! congrats to the 2nd time mummies
happy.gif

i'm gonna come this sun for our aug babies birthday bash too..looking fwd to meeting u all there!

An_gal

Yeah, it's Monday, i am dragging myself to come to office
sad.gif

Just cut Meg's hair last evening, now she looks tut-tut but i like her with her tut-tut hair hehehe

An_gal
I think my mood will turn better when it's Thursday hehe

Lilyn
Nice to be able to meet you again after our last meeting at the Delta Playhouse :p

Re: bday bash
Ya, wat's the timing again..
Besides bringing the gift for exchange, nothing else rite?

Re: expectant mommies
Baby fair at taka will start on 27 Aug - 13 Sept!

btw, mummies...your tots what time do they go to sleep? for these past few days, my son sleeps past 12mn and wakes up 7am...im afraid he is lacking sleep...although he sleeps 2-3hrs in the afternoon.

Jessel

My girl sleeps from 10pm to 8+ or 9+am..
Napping is from 3.30pm - 5.3pm or so (3 hours max)..

An_gal
Cant help but keep thinking of kids at home! Sat and Sun are not sufficient!!!!!

cola,
is oways not enuf.. when u gona be SAHM?

jessel,
my son normally nap 1-2hrs during the day, then night time he will slp around 8+ 9pm and wake up next day around 7+ 8+am..

An_gal
By early next year, depends on when the 1 month notice end.. Can't wait for the time to come!!!

It's really insufficient, like yesterday, i was looking at my MIL playing with the babies, he is so anticipative of gma playing with him (smile until mouth never closes!).. MIL told me, everyday when Meg is napping, she will play with him and he always gives him that kinds of responsive smile! i can't believe i actually miss that part
sad.gif

2nd BIRTHDAY BASH FOR AUGUST 2007 KIDDOS:

Time: 9th Aug lunch time 11 am - 12.30pm
Venue: MAc D - King Albert Park
Cost: TBA (cake &amp; Mac D party pack S$9 / kid - 12 kids min)

Kiddy meal - can choose on that day
party hat
balloon
2 x games
goodie bags for kids
1x gift for the birthday child --> not exchangeable so we will draw it and the winner will take it..

CAKE - cupcakes from MY CREATIONS www.debyprabawa.blogspot.com - currently ordering 50 pcs with fondant figurines

GIFT EXCHANGE
* buy a unisex gift, value $10-12
* please write mommy's SMH nick and kid's name on the back.

According to presents received on that day then Jete will arrange the exchange. Don't want to assign who buy present for who now, if not if one kid doesn't show up that day, then another kid will go home empty handed.

Party Sign Up

1. Nining (2)+ 1
2. Jete (2)+ 1
3. Mel -- (2)+1 - edd 16 Sept
4. Loh - (2)+1 - edd 27 aug
5. COla (3) + 1
6. Jang (2)+ 1
7. Ivy (2) + 1
8. Chatty (2)+1
9. Muddypie (2)+1
10. Choco (1)+1
11. Zhuzhu (2)+1
12. Selvi bundle_of_joy (2)+1
13. Cin Cen (2)+1
14. puppygal (2) +1
15. jessel (2) + 1
16. Glee (2) + 1
17. Lilyn (2) + 1

Bday Bash Photography:
Deposit paid. Wai Peng from foto u will be the photographer. S$300 for photography service and softcopy. Cost will be shared by mommies who signed up below.

1) Nining
2) jete
3) Loh
4) rc_cola
5) Chattypheyling
6) Muddypie
7) choco
8) Selvi BUndle_of_joy
9)Cin Cen
10)Mel
11) Glee

Lilyn
I put your name for the bday bash as 2 adult + 1, pls let me know if you're interested in sharing the photographer costs also or not?

<font color="ff0088">congrats to xman

nining: did u change the timing for the party?
I dun rem starting at 11am leh... Tricia's lunch is 11am </font>

dear all,

thanks for the congrats! finally back home today. still feel it's like a dream to success on VBAC, actually i did nothing, just wait at ward after 1cm, then water bag broken at 1st aug 3am, then push to labor room at 6:40am already 3cm, then i request epi at 8am, and just rest there waiting, till 10:20am already 9am, 11+ ready for pushing,my whole half body was numb so can't push at all, gynae use vaccume to help get bb out.

then the only thing is after epi effect gone ,the piles pain killing me, now still pain but breast engorgement, it's worse and make me feel the piles pain is nothing compare to the engorgement.
sad.gif

mummies

my friend neice,3yo, albow got dislocate.
according to the neice, she said that the relief teacher pull very hard.
but the relieft teacher say she was trying to carry her by the armpit when she fell and dislocate the albow.

my friend was saying the niece dun lie and the little ger even demostarte with her other hand how the teacher pull.

the little ger is in bandage now.

caretaker really need to be paitents...

xman
wow! congrats! =D

me juz delivered my princess this morning too...haha. she too eager to come out early. machiam really petite now. only 2.42kg nia. =P
so it begins again...

Xman
Rest well... Breast engorgement is nothing coz u are an expert mummy in Bfg already, get ruoxi to latch hehehe!

Miaon!
Congrats.. bb can grow big one, most important is healthy and happy baby rite?
happy.gif

Dear second time mummies (and mummies to be), journey has just restarted! :p

Back