(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

<font color="ff0088">xman
I think I experience the painful feeling in the back when I get up.
Is it becos of the epidural?</font>

zhuzhu,

i sometimes hv the painful feeling at back too, not sure if it's due to epidural as it's really depends on individual, some of my friends no side effect at all,some same like us complain back pain. but recently i dont hv back pain liao, think only the first year after give birth.

an_gal,

hehe, i hope the waiting game end soon, really sian.

Xman,
still here?
excited for u hehe

zhuzhu,
i have that kinda back pain too, but my friend who didnt take epidural has worse backache after birth...

morning choco, lunch time soon
happy.gif

an_gal

yap yap

i have already bought the gift exchange present.

nining
come next week, can u post the amount of money we have to pay...
i forgot already :p
u know lah, after birth is like that one(perfect excuse)

an_gal,

i'm still here, next appointment is 4th aug, got 2 more days to aug, if bb still dont want come out then sure aug bb liao,same as ruoxi.haha.

glee,

last time u overdue 8 days then induce or c section?i'm seriously consider if bb still dont want to come out after 1 week then straight away c or not.

glee,

last time we joined the on/gap spree only extra 10% discount, now even got 30% extra discount after the sales price.but i bought enough already.

xman,
No induction. i had contractions on the 8th day from the EDD. then waited 12 hours and had to go for c-section on the 9th day.
if i can choose again, i will go straight to c-sec, then dun have to waste the 12 hours hehe

xman
ur gynae never tell u can only wait until when? tot there is a limit that the gynaes allow the bb to stay "overdue"?

Glee,

i see, bcos my last time induction,so not sure if i hv contraction then can nature birth, so just want to give it a try, if still fail and emergency then i just ren4 ming4 liao.

u go to check at oversea spree, think it's super hot, jxmum got one but closed already, got more than 1000USD in very short time. ppl gone crazy about it.haha.

miaon,

my gynae can wait 2 weeks after edd, he said as long as the water level ok, plancenta no aging, bb ok he's ok to wait.no deadline given. my next check up is 4th aug.see how.

choco,
hows lunch.. counting down knock off now ... tick tock tick tock...

xman,
hahaha.. wow, ur #2 know how to chose date..
wat time is ur appt on 4th aug? will gynae ask u induce? so excited 4 u
happy.gif

an_gal

lunch good.

u?? hope its time to go home..
can't wait
happy.gif

and oh ya...i read ur blog regarding the unhappiness at melcom birthday party.
are u still on talking terms with 'her'??

Goodwood Hotel came to my workplace to sell their famous Durian puffs with 20% discount. Hehehhe, can't wait to eat them!!!!

an_gal,

ya, she may want to come out at same birthday as ruoxi.haha

next tue 10:30am is my appointment, u know each time when i see my gynae the last words he said to me is "i hope see u at delivery room next time",haha.

choco,
yeah.. i oso wish is 6pm nw then i will zoom out of office hehe..
not really talking to her nw.. was surprised and angry with her remarks.. thought friends supposed to be more understanding.. haiz.. don 1 2 say liaoz..

loh,
haha i jus bought that Durian Puffs last month.. is the nicest ever Durian Puff i ever tried.. enjoy hor..

xman,
hahaha ur gynae so funny.. he cant wait 4 u to pop oso..

zhu,
nvm, I also haven buy anything yet. Went to kiddy palace last weekend and dunno wat to buy.

Can buy soft toy?

an_gal,
Drooling!

an_gal
yes, i am looking forward to it
happy.gif

now looking for neck massage during lunch time.most likely will be china town area..hehe

glee

yes, LC..
i sign package with PINK..cos they have TV in there..so the 1 hr there will not be bored.

me back from my pedi cure

finish the 'devel wears prada', last time only watch half way

and also 1st half of the 'wedding thing'..nice show. will go to ez video to rent the disc

anyway, was doing my pedi when the lady beside me is doing her medi/pedi for her wedding.
i am not sure is it for photo shoot or actual but she is very concern abt the colours, design on her nails.
i was sooooo tempted to tell her actually no one will notice one unless do alycalic or extension...but i did not lah.

the person apply,draw flowers and remove at least got 3 times then finally settled for light pink and 3 diamonds on her middle fingers
those were the days...

Glee,
oh, tot urs was Dr, Ong

an_gal,
Gynae warned me last eve, no more durian fr now on

zhu,
So surprised to received admission letter fr TMC today..woody already helped me do the pre-registration and opt for 4 bedded w/o asking me anything.....haizzz
Fr his words, think he also scared i will have early delivery due to lots of BH

choco,
haha last time my wedding, the person doing for me said do french mani n pedi can liaoz.. she say don do so complicated, natural is the best hahaha..

Hi mummies,

Have been missing on this thread for a while cos super busy at work...its really tiring leh...work from 9am-9pm or 10pm everyday, its really crazy...no life and I miss both my kids so much...haiz...hope it gets better soon as boss going to hire more headcounts....

Seems many babies hv alrdy celebrate their birthday and more to come in August for the rest...will be celebrating Chloe birthday this Sunday as her's falls on 4th Aug as I will be working, so celebrate early...guess she is same date as Ruoxi or Paige?? Can't remember le...it will be a small gathering with jz my sis family and my mum.

Bliss,

Your little Darius is so chubby, feel like pinching...haha..

Xman delivered already??

hey mummies

xman smsed me tat she's in the delivery room nw. On Fri ard 12am.... she got tummy pain then rush to tmc. Whole of fri she oli dilated 1cm, then gynae sent her back to ward for monitoring. Tis morning she back in delivery rm again. Hope she will hv a smooth delivery. Will update again if she sms mi

Back