(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

Loh

I have that thought too, but I couldnt find a childcare that is up to my expectation around my area... and I dont intend to change meg to another school since she likes the school very much..

cola,
Yalor, that only one which is walking distance not so good, like refugee camp. May be just let him try out first see how is the reaction. Poor baby.

loh,
#2 like very ke lian hor.. haiz... sometimes i find #2 very poor thing.. use all the old things, daddy n mummy not full time caring for him cos still got korkor.. etc etc..

Loh

U are so cute, said it's like a refugee camp, yet wanna let him try out first hahhaa.. survival the fittest theory applies here :p

For me, I will keep him at home til he is ready for N1 in 2012..

An_gal
dun think that way, at least #2 has a perfect playmate which is #1? :p

an_gal,
I agreed with you.
My no2 is more independant

cola,
May be he can survive well and learn more things...hahaha. MAy be just let him there for half day even though only $50 diff if put full day....
just thinking only la, not decided yet.

Loh

Ya i agree sometimes we have to try out first. My didi will stil stay at home first hehe.. meg's school has just started playgroup program for 18mths and above, but the cost is high and lesson is only 2hourly daily. That's why i dropped the idea of sending him there. 2 hours not very worth it.

My FIL is here already!! and guess wat, the 2 kids stick with him like koala haha.. so good to see that the kids are very happy with gpa around

Today is meg's first day taking school bus and also today is the first day kea napping without my breast hehe..

Coolzy

How's your two boys? so long neva c u around.

coolzy,
1K in total. Who is taking care of ur kids?

cola,
Ya, my kids also love to be with grandparents, the eldery will feel sad when see us scolding or beating their beloved grandson...hahahahah

loh,
i hope #2 more independant too but nw still 2 early 2 tell..

cola,
yes, nw i oways ask kor kor to entertain n look after didi..

cola,
M fine. The boys are getting naughtier. Started to fight against toys.. so noisy..hehe..

Loh,
Am also paying 1k for nanny. So next yr u'll be paying 1k too? I find it quite "xiong". Still got to pay for #1 school fee which is quite exp.

an_gal,
i think my #2 survival skills quite high coz always loose when snaching toys...haahaah

coolzy,
Now besides 1K, i also need to pay #1 playgroup. Next yr dunno, coz #2 only reach 18mths in Feb, so will only discuss abt money issue when the time approaching or decision make.
If hb bring #1 to nursery next year and nanny only take care of him fr 11am onwards, may be can get more discount fr nanny

Loh,
Same as me, I m also paying #1 playgroup $160 monthly now. But next yr, he is attending 3hrly Nursery. More expensive. Maybe need to ask some discount fr Nanny. hehehe

I agree that #2 survival skill is higher n tougher... hahaha

coolzy,
My #1 school fees roughly the same coz i enrolled him in PAP kindergarden next yr...
pay and pay
How old is ur no2 now?

Loh,
Ic, I cant find any Kindergarten around the same price. and I have enrolled #1 to Kinderland which costs $1300 per term for 3hrs class.

#2 is 18mths now.

coolzy,
Wau!Pricy ler! I think we all mummies try to save here save there, but comes to education for the little one, our saving all gone....

Loh,
Is pricey.. and somemore i dun really like it as I found it too many children around the centre. But the timing is good... My hubby can drop him at 8am and then take school bus to nanny's house.

loh/coolzy,
my didi oways bully korkor nw leh..
pull his hair snatch his toys.. n sometimes kor kor will cry n complain to us.. korkor too soft? haha...

an_gal, coolzy,
Nanny also commented that didi is more fierce than gorgor. #2 also likes to pull gorgor hair whenever got chance...hahahah

hello mummies

been missing for a while...

still trying to adjust to work life...
with the change in work, its really nt easy...

yesterday ze's teacher 'feedback' that he is nt attentive in class. always run ard when teacher is teaching or telling story. when he run, other children also run together with him. faintzz

today he din go to school cos his hand got red spots....oh no, pls dun be hfmd

an gal

how can mels snatch melc toys??

didi is 5 months but still not able to flip, i have nt let them play together yet cos afriad that ze will crash onto him....

mummies
can tell me how u toilet train poo poo?
now ze is able to shss hss, but pass motion he still need to wear diapers.
he refuse to sit at the toilet bowl.
will buying the toddler toilet sit cover helps?

choco,
Did u help him to roll abit?

I bought a toddler toilet sit for Ivan with ABC printing. When he sit on it, we will start to read the ABC. Can ze sit on toilet bowl? I always think that it is a bit too big, later the kid drop inside...hahaah.
IF he is ok to sit and poo inside the toilet bowl, you shd start diaperless for him, so tt he knows he will wet or dirty the pants. Do prepare for big surprise in te begining of the diaperless period

Hi loh

U are very early!

Choco
Agree with Loh's suggestion, be prepare for big surprise hehe!

Btw my meg is stil not willing to let go of her diaper during sleep and nap time. Well, I let her be, until she is ready for it..

Choco,
Morn.... Still not usr to worklife??? Thought u return wok quite sometime liao? Didi will crawl towards korkor or the toy n take it. Lucky korkor veri soft no hit didi.

cola,
Now I no longer wake up to pee Ivan in the middle of the night, he will wake me up instead.
Me sleep like pig...kekekeek

my #2 always get bullied by korkor leh...always get shoved ard, pushed or hit in the face. sometimes she dun really care or dun even know wat hit her...haiz!

korkor really treat her like personal toy lor! got 1 time i even saw korkor lugging her ard like a sandbag in front of him!

miaon,
mus tell korkor to be more gentle on meimei..

choco,
melcolm do big business standing leh.. he refuse to sit at toilet bowl oso leh.. dono hw..

coolzy,
Err, can't remembered ler, he started to wake up himself for loo time these few weeks. Coz previously we always auto wake up to pee him. But now very tired and sleepy. Err, cna't really remembered, may be almost a yr? Time passed!!!

loh
ya, i also worried he will drop inside, so nv try putting him on it.
but he dun wan potty lei..by the time i wear diaper for him, his lose the poo poo feeling liao.

urine still got accident but managable.

i think loh is the earliest to start training. cos u mention the nanny will him him to the basin, hold his leg up and say shhss or ng ng, right?

choco,
Yea, nanny shh and poo him when he was 4mths old!
I think dif kid is dif, my #2 very stubborn, I only managed to make him shh for a few times for the past 1 yr!

Loh/choco,

I believe to start young for toilet train. My nanny same as Loh. Will shhh n poo my boys since a few mths old...

My #2 when at 14 mths can tell us he wants to poo ...when he is at home, he goes diaperless. sometimes will still miss Shhhh....Credit goes to nanny...

Hi mummies,
glad to see the thread alive again!

Choco,
my gals also same as ze, must pass motion in diapers. Force them to sit on toilet bowl will scream! Always cry n say da4 bu4 chu1. Very heartache on e diapers leh but no choice.

Currently they still on diapers at night, but day naps refuse to wear.

Re toilet train,
May be you need to set a routine time, on specific hour, in the morning, or b4 bathing time. So the kid knows it is the time for them to do baking!

loh
yah...agree on the timing bit. i used to put my boy on the potty every morning after he wakes up since 5mths old and it is a habit for him to poop every morning since then. he poops in between the day recently too lah...but he knows when he wants to poop and will tell us and "lun" till we get to the toilet.

but still working on the poop poo part with my girl leh...she is not consistent lor...haiz...diff child really diff temperament!

an_gal,
oh dear, hope melson will recover soon. Seen doc already?

loh,miaon,
har, must set routine ah? My gals auto set liao, usually at night after dinner. They will not pass motion in sch leh. I hope they do so in sch cos they more obedient towards teachers so maybe can pass in toilet bowl then i can save on pampers liao!

thanks mummies...

melson is better already.. at least no more fever..

today melcolm finally potty at the toilet bowl, i'm so happy cos he oways refuse to sit n potty..

Back