(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

cola,
train ride not crowded cos melcolm's class starts at 11am. By then the peak hour already over.

re: sch concert
Melcolm's sch concert oso in nov.. i'm also excited and wondering what he will perform.. hehe.. but i worry he cranky cos his sch concert at nite and nowadays he no nap during day so close to nite time he's tired already..

hi mummies!

long time never log in here!
happy.gif
congrats to Jang and wiselyn on your babies' arrival!
happy.gif

it's gonna b my turn soon...am hitting 36 weeks on friday, but i'm still at work..going to see what my gynae recommend tt i do..since yee heng was a late baby last time round, i've been very slack, still never finish washing mei mei's clothes or set up the cot yet ;)

*Smack head* so glad i popped in here, cuz i totally forgot about school concert! oh dear, hope i don't pop before that and cannot attend yee heng's one..

Lilyn

Hope your baby will stay inside perhaps until the day YH’s concert is over.. :p

Honestly I am v v excited, coz it will be first Meg’s performance haha.. dunno what she will perform as tho..

Waiting games for you, tis round #2 is a baby girl rite? You must be very excited rite?

Hm.. our threat seems so quiet lately, hope it doesn’t die off ;p mummies do pop in regularly when you are free and report the growth of your kids
happy.gif

Anyone with no #3 now? :p

morning

me mia for quite long liao

i am still very outdated on my blog

didi will be 6 mths this friday.
i am still bfing.

factory close liao..no more #3...

choco,
my blog oso super outdated.. nvm lah.. i saw u update didi finally flip.. hurray... my didi is very active man.. he can stand with support just a few days before he was 7mths..

an_gal
hi5
Tristan also standing with support oradi. He's practically pulling himself up at every chance..
I was shocked that he pulled himself up..
My blog oso v outdated hor..

thanks cola
happy.gif
.. i will check it out
#3? lol .. i tink close shop liao - my back still not even back to normal strength yet after #2! feel so old these days .. sigh

lilyn
do keep us all updated yah
happy.gif

concerts? sounds fun. my boy's sch dun have leh...but then again i bringing him overseas soon...keke...go play snow and he is so excited now. =D

hate the haze man! my boy down with cough and flu again coz his airways too sensitive! argh! hope he gets well soon enough to take his flu vaccine before we travel. =P

Hi everybody, long time nvr come in already. So many kiddo having their 1st concert. Excited hor, me too.. heheee... I think i more gan cheong than my girl... my hb took leave to queue for her concert tickets.. we were so happy when we got a good seats. K2 parents had already swipe off most of the seats, they got priority to buy 1 day earlier
sad.gif

hello

so many kiddos have performance.

nv heard my first skool mention abt performance lei...maybe they dun have

tmr is 6mths...my supply is dropping rapidly...dun know is it mentally i tell myself its 6mths, enough already, then my body regulate the supply..sob sob..

an gal
do u know the multistory carpark opp the basketball court is opening my first skool..
maybe u can consider there for melc

so now mels is back with ur inlaws?

the past few days ze become very sticky to me. he wanted to come home instead of staying at ah ma place. of cos i bring him back but i have to leave didi at in law place
sad.gif

then morning is mad rush man, still must make sure he eat breakfast then feed him antibiotics(he sore thoart) and ze is like lady lor,eat so slow and so small mouth...blood boil ah

toilet training in progress...but poo poo and nap/night still cannot

choco,
my moo factory will be close anytime.. no more milk liao.. nw i only pump at nite and a miserable amt of 80ml nia..

i don intend to put melc in child care.. i already register for him next yr in his current sch.. will let him continue since i see he learn alot there.. now my mum & inlaws are helping to take care of the 2 bros.. we bring them hm every nite
happy.gif

An_gal, choco

Little is better than none
happy.gif
anyway give your self a pat on the back, breastfeeding is hard and rewarding work
happy.gif

Ivy
Wah the parents in S's school are really fast haha.. meg's sch concert tix wilb sold starting 1 Nov only.

morning.. is friday... the day where working mothers look 4ward in a week hahaha..

cola,
ur words were really encouraging.. thks..

sometimes i wonder if i do power pumping or drink milk tea, will the ss increase since is already so little now hahaha..

An_gal

yeah! friday!! i am so looking forward to fridays :p

i think the tea helps (for my case, it helps a lot), but i never do power pumping, too tired to do so. since 6 mths already, imho, dun force yourself too hard, bb will start taking semi solids and other vits wil be found there. of course if you wanna give him more bm, it is good, but if the supply is not a lot, dun stress yourself..

now i only feed kea at nite and early morning, i also think my supply is much less compared to last time, but when i heard him gulping the milk down everynite, and sleep soundly, i think there are still enough milk for him haha.. if no more supply, i also wont stress myself, coz i have gone this far, with or without bm,he will also grow up well i suppose hehe..

cola,
yeah, u r right.. didi is so in love with semi solid now.. mil had been helping me feed him with all sorts of food & seems that he is not as picky as kor kor.. *keeping my fingers crossed*

hi cola, ya lor, priority given to K2 graduating class. We manage to get 2nd row 2 seats, 1st row left 1 seat only
sad.gif

be prepared the tixs is going to sell like hot cakes for meg school too so be early
happy.gif

ivy,
#2 like everything oso faster than #1. Mayb we too bo chap liao haha. #1 like so precious everything so careful nw #2 chin chai lah hehe

an_gal, true hor.. maybe we too bo chap liao.. hahhahag... I got to refer back to my blog to follow back my #1 scheudle, like when to give rice cereal, when i give porridge, etc
I almost wanted to cook fish porridge for my #2 when she is 5 mths old, bought the fish liao but realise i only give to #1 when she's 6 mths old. So in the end i ate the fish...hahahahg...

loh

is ivan playing with ian??

i notice Ze nv play with didi lei...

didi just lie there on the bed then ze will be in the living room playing by himself.

are your kiddo like that? or the big one will go to the room and play/talk to the small one?

cola, how did u manage to let meg and kea play together? were meg already like that since kea was young or it was only better then kea start walking?

choco,
Ivan seldom want to play wif Ian. Unless they are playing wif the push cars, then Ivan will want didi to play togather. Else, he wants to keep all toys for himself only. Will snatch toys fr each other evveryday. Didi also not dare to touch his toys sometimes, sit thereand look at gor gor only. V poor thing. MAy be when he can walk and talk, then 2 bros will play togather ba. Ivan will crawl behind didi sometimes and always say himself is a small baby

choco

since I took care of them myself (Kea was 9 mths old then), they have been sorta like playing together. In fact they have started to mix together since young.. the young the baby is the more supervision you will need to put on, as the big one doesn’t really know how to control their strength when playing with fragile baby yet. I think as long as baby can sit (about 6 months old or so) you should start letting them mix around. One word of caution, never leave young baby with the elder haha.. it is dangerous!

As u can see from my fb, nowadays mostly they play together/fight together hehe.. didi is so looking forward to having meg back from school.. whatever meg does, didi imitates (good or bad things included).. when meg pooped, didi will wait for her outside toilet (meg instructed him not to leave her and stand on the toilet door, he will obediently follow the instruction), and when didi pees, meg will stand there monitor him too haha..

I love it when Meg reads to didi too, he really follows what Meg tells him to.. rather than follow my instructions haha

choco,
Sometimes kor kor will play with di di but most of the time like wat loh mentioned, kor kor very protective with his toys.. the only difference from loh is my di di will snatch toys frm kor kor and kor kor will be a report king now telling us wat di di had done to him. Sometimes kor kor even cry.. di di is a BIG BULLY wahaha

choco
my boy bullies his meimei lor. machiam like his personal toy leh. now meimei is so scared of korkor that there was once she was toddling and she saw kor kor coming towards her. she started "lowering her CG" coz korkor was gonna take her like a "road kill". she already knows how to minimise impact liaoz from experience...haiz.

seems like most big kiddo will start playing when the small one can react..

so i guess should be still ok right?

another thing, my boy is 6 mths, when i put him onto the bumbo chair or excersaucer, he tend to lean forward and not body straight, is this normal?

Choco,
I think at 6 mths, it’s normal if the baby cannot sit upright yet, dun worry too much..

As for playing along with siblings, just encourage they spend time together within your supervision, once baby is bigger, u don’t even worry if they don’t interact, they will fight in front of your eyes haha..

Miaon
Tt day u went US, which part did u go to? Where did u stay? Any recommendations?

morning choco,
yeah.. sil on facebk so i thought easier to share pics for mil n fil to see their grandson in aus.. my little angmo nephew hehe..

ivy,
i not bringing #2 liao.. call the sch and the teacher discourage as scared #2 cranky and we will miss out Melcolm's performance..mayb bring Melson next yr heee

cola
States? I went to Chicago area...stayed at my bro's place most of the time wor...anywhere else would be Hampton Inn most of the time coz Hampton Inn standard is quite gd. =)
gotta read the reviews tho...u going States? =D

Hi mummies!

I've been missing for so long! Anyway today just curious about how everyone is so drop by to see, and saw that Jang and Wiselyn have #2 a day apart!

Congrats!!!

For me, my #2 Xinci (girl) is one year older. Now walking already. Very loud and demanding voice not like her jiejie at all..

Take care all!

it is getting very quiet in here

Ze is sick again...so he has been staying at home for the past week plus this week...
really waste my school fees..arrghhh

he also pass the virus to didi so now didi is coughing....
sianz...

me newbie mummy(;P) want to ask what kind of puree should we start baby with?
i forgot already

choco,
is normal when u hav 2 kids, Mels already sick twice, both incidents he is a victim cos virus from kor kor.. does ze falls sick easily? I notice that Melc falls sick very often, very sian oso haiz...

for puree, i mus admit that I m more lazy this time.. until nw i only made puree once for Di Di and thats apple puree.. i really mus buck up... argh...

yayaya, ze also sick easily lei

he recover liao, go to childcare then 1 week later sick again

how ah like that??

next yr nursery liao lei...cif always sick then how to start school??

u buy the si shen fen is for what purposes?

An_gal, we attended Shannon's concert last sunday with my #2. She was busy smiling at the ppl behind and they happen to be Shannon's good friend parent.
happy.gif

ginny

i saw u today at kopitiam but did nt call u lah...
my office is moving to alexandra next week, so no more chace to see u liao

hi choco,

call out to me mah! hehe
Ya u moving to nice new office! shiok right!
i guess its more convenient for u too? near harbourfront station?

we can still connect via fb or here
happy.gif

Liz is sick quite often too, diarrhoea, cough, sometimes fever... the funny part is she likes to see doc to get the candy and stickers

Back