(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

gugi, ever heard b4 should do it after the actul day. For me normally i will do it before or on the actual dat itself.

bedebe, wow so dramatic. So they took blood from veve? Now i also try to avoid going out with the kids. But this is going to be a long term, dun tik the virus will go so soon

4ever, Tinsel_elf & nor : Thks. Isaac is much better now but still got abit of coughing. But he has spread the virus to his younger brother. So now my 2 sons are down with illness. Really pray for speedy recovery for them Its make my heart so painful whenever they are sick. Oh My!!
sad.gif

Need some help or advise here. My sons are so scare of drinking medicine. Even my 4mth old son will vomit out when we feed him thru stringer. Any good & effective way of feeding them medicine? I have tried mixing the medicine with milk or juice, as recommended by PD. They seem to know the difference and will reject it. Tis daily ritual of feeding & vomitting is driving me crazy.

Yolk
never mind lar.. just would like to know if we entitled to pay for our maid surgery by singapore law if our maid still under our contract..

4ever
thanks!

Moomoo2
wah vomiting? so serious har? purposely vomit it out or really vomit because cant tahan medicine?
my doter last time like to spit this fever medicine, i told her if she keep doing that then i'll keep give it to her.. hahaha

gugi
not a lawyer here but i had a maid surgery issue quite recently. i think it depends on how long has maid worked for you

bedebe
gosh, i didnt realised they take blood for testing. i thought just a swap or sthg. veve is a brave gal
happy.gif

gugi/banquez: Actually, you don't need a lawyer to answer this question - just need to look it up at the Ministry of Manpower website. See http://www.mom.gov.sg/publish/etc/medialib/mom_library/work_pass/files2.Par.80861.File.tmp/FDW%20EG(Eng)%20Std.pdf at p 11 - under Maintenance and Well-Being and Medical Care.

In summary, you are required to pay for all of your domestic helper's medical expenses in singapore. In practice, what you should do is buy her insurance for personal accident, hospitalisation and surgical fees - ask the maid agent to advise you further on this.

moomoo, normally i will feed them during milk time and will give bit by bit and in between give them milk. Last x Cheylssa dun like to take med and will vomitted out but now she like. Now she is older i will use spoon and she will be excited. You can try many ways like after med give them sweet or ask him whether he want to use a spoon. I will try different type and color of spoon until my girl said ok to take med
happy.gif
now all my 3 girls like to take med....

When you give the stringer place at the side of his mouth instead in the centre.

long time didnt log in.. Happy birthday to all July babies, and newborns..

Max turned 2 last Friday. We had the same picnic party like last year for him, but with more friends and relatives attending..

Pics at www.bigbigplanet.com/Max

He had fun wading in the stream in his second hand Clarks gumboots (RM10 only from the flea market here)> As last year too, his lazy mum bought some plastic Cars stuff with Lightning MacQueen for his cake decor!! (Save money lah)

So jealous to see ur ELC purchases, everything is only 20percent off in Malaysia!!

Hugs to all, let me know if any of you are ever in Kuala Lumpur, happy to meet up and take you around.

Cheers, SM Tong

<font size="+1">hello hello hellooooo!</font>
been having crazy weeks and didn't really have time to post here.. Lissy's weekly spelling tests, ID hunting, furniture hunting and just hanging out with my loves
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Home Sweet Home</font>
update : i'll be getting my keys in August!! Yay!!
very excited with the whole house thingy.

oh i'm looking for coffee table.. saw something i like BUT the price damn steep man..
anyone knows any other places i can look for nice pieces? TIA
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">bedebe</font>
I just read abt poor Veve's experience on having the flu!! gosh, it sounds so drama! she must be really scared huh.

oh on a lighter note, Congrats on Veve being negative on her allergies!
so now she have a new set of food to try out huh.. nice!!

<font color="ff0000">Gugi</font>
what you went thru on the A&amp;E is so scary le!
must be an ordeal for your whole family. poor you guys!

<font color="0077aa">moomoo</font>
i hope your kiddos are better by now. been a week since you post..
i have similar problem with my younger one lately; she used to take medications readily and even ask for second helping!
but now she refuse to open her mouth!
so we placed her med in a cup and let her help herself using her plastic spoon. surprised that she finished every drop of it!

<font color="119911">xmocha</font>
Max is such a cutie boy! and nice blog you created there. and i have always envy your findings at the fleas in your area.
wished sg is more like that.. or maybe i don't know where to look lah.

4ever &amp; nor: Thks for your advise and concern. They are ok now. My milk supply has dropped also when both of them are sick 2 weeks ago. Feel so tired and helpless when they wont take medicine. I have try putting the stringer at the side also, but my boy will force himself to vomit out. Headache!! I will try your spoon and cup method the next time. Hope it will be successful. I will feel very stressful when medicine time. Now i just put the medicine inside their milk . Not a very good way cause they might not finishing the milk and the effect of medicine wont be as good as direct feeding.

Icyen : I got the same cake for Isaac also!
happy.gif

Share with you guys what happened to my fren.

They have a son, eleven and a daughter aged three.
She only allowed her children to watch certain films and no cartoons.
One night her son was watching a Disney film and did not want his sisters to watch as its almost their bedtime. So he thought of an easy way to make the girls un-interested.

Ben, her son said to his sister, “No you can’t watch this film because they are having SEX!”
Not really understanding what it means, the girls looked at each other and told him, “But we also want SEX!!!”

My fren and her hub were stunned and burst out laughing.

Ladies

I need advise/help.

Megan past two days keep tapping her chest and say "scared scared"
She will kneel down and do the motion of praying too!
How ah... is this a phase or she has seen something "dirty"

2 weeks ago her grandfather (my father-in-law)passed away and she was at the wake
sad.gif

Eliz, sorry abt the passing of your fil.
did you asked Megan what she's scared abt?
perhaps the praying motion was her mimic of someone praying at the wake?

Hi Nor
Thanks
happy.gif

Its a super downsized celebration as she's not even supposed to have any..
But my MIL say she's still young, must let her celebrate.
Luckily the big cake i ordered was able to cancel.

Hi ladies,

Pls advise which brain/mental enrichment classes are your kids attending? Thks!!

I am thinking of starting my 2 years old, but no clue where to start.

Hi Ladies,

Its been quite some time since I last logged in here....super busy and tired with K's birthday celebrations. Looking back, its really amazing to see how much our bubs have grown! Here's some pix to share
happy.gif
Now updating my blog entry at Krissa's Precious Moments

<font color="aa00aa">Krissa says Hi!!</font>
2740960.jpg

<font color="0000ff">1st - Precious Moment Cake</font>
2740961.jpg

<font color="119911">2nd - In The Night Garden Cake</font>
2740962.jpg

<font color="ff0000">3rd - Precious Moment Cake</font>
2740963.jpg

<font color="0000ff">Actual day - juz a simple slice of strawberry shortcake...finger licking good!</font>
2740964.jpg

hello mommies!

ritz, i'm stil doing my h/w and looking around at schools near my new place, have not decided on where to send Wairah.
happy.gif

Tinsel_elf
WOW! WOW! WOW! - each for the 3 cakes!
I love the first white cake with the precious moments figurine.. lovely! and Krissa is so sweet in her tutu!

Nor &amp; Mattsmummy: Thanx! Ya, all the cakes look and taste equally good. Received many compliments. Already told Aimummy to reserve the date for me next year!! hehehhe....

Nor: Eh...K's wearing a pettiskirt, not tutu lei ;) Sweet hor? I thought so too! The material is very good, got it from one of the BPs here couple of months back....not cheap but well worth! Erm...on schools around your area...u can try Zoophonics....should be quite near, but not sure of their curriculum.

Ritz: The more popular ones are LNT &amp; Shichida

hi mummies

just to share...drugstore.com having 20% off all items in their natural store now till 31/7 their time.

the california baby calendula cream is quite a steal if you buy half a dozen. usu pack price is $usd9.99 each (from usu price of usd$12.06) so after 20% off it's only usd$7.99 app sgd$11.58!

somehow the roomba also made it to the natural store...almost got one but decided to do a bit more research first

tinsel...WHOA! lovely cakes! i really think she did a real good job on the in the night garden cake! love it loads! btw can share how much each cake costs? can pm me :p

Irene, how much i owe you for my Disney loot??

Any chance Mr Spy can pop by my office? alternatively i will be driving to the east next Fri, will confirm if i can pick them up from you.

<font color="ff0000">this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread this is a dead thread * this is a dead thread</font>

Eliz, doing up my place now
happy.gif

so exciting!! i am looking fwd to view the lantern fest this year from my room, yay!!
happy.gif

hey update me when you get yr place hor..

Nor: Thanx for the yummy flyer! This place is not dead la, think many come to see see look look, but busy or lazy(in my case) to contribute much;) Remember to post pix of your new abode hor!

bedebe: Hihi! I love the In The Night Garden cake too...she really did a wonderful job! Gimme some time to dig out the info ya!

Tinsel, you're most welcome! good stuff must share ba
happy.gif

i'm getting my nest ready to move in at end Aug but nothing much to show lah, just a simple do up.

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Help Needed!!</font></font>

anyone has a check list on defects i should take note of for new condo unit? TIA
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

Any of you letting go of pre-loved Winnie the Pooh cake toppers since all of you have just celebrated your little ones birthday? If so, please PM me.

I know they are selling in various BPs and sprees but I don't wish to spend too much on something that's just going to be used for an hour or so. Thank you!

mornin mummies...

check with u all abt weight.... inlaw keep complaining my girl girl too skinny.. she now onli abt 11kg+... she dun like eat meat leh.. how ah
wat's ur girl girl weight??

Veralyn is abt 15kg
happy.gif
She was already 12kg at 12mths so she hasnt really gained much but PD said their weight will stabilse at about 12-15mths.

Ems is about 11+kg. Definitely the lean and lanky sort! Her appetite is improving. She loves anything with truffle oil in it - eg: pasta!

We moved into our temporary rental place over the N'Day weekend. Quite an adventure! Will stay here while we look for somewhere permanent. Happy times!

Hi,

I Have A pair of KEANE Perfect Symmetry tour Concert Tickets!!!!

DATE : Thurs, AUG 13 2009
Time : 2000H
Venue: Fort Canning Park

Retail Price for 1 ticket :$95 / --$103.65 (Inc GST)

SELLING at $150 for both tickets. Price Neg. Interested pls sms 98414683 or e-mail [email protected]

hello everyone!

update on the little ones leh!

Wairah has been keen on doing jigsaw puzzles these days. Now she is able to do on her own without help 6-pc puzzle. She attempted the 8-pc but gave up after many tries :s

Weight - she's abt 12+kg, drinks a lot more milk now and eats whatever we eat.

Yolks, oh great stuff there for you and Ems! How long do you intend to stay at yr rental place?

I should shift in by end Aug. Yay!!
happy.gif

hi everybody..

seems to be quiet in here..

my boy is now around 12kg looks kinda skinny if sit side by side with his little brother..

Eating quite a lot i must say but i wonder y he is skinny..
maybe its due to the playing and running all over the house and creating 'havoc' for other people in the house.

and he is still talking in baby language and a mix of eng n malay..Very talkative but too bad..
we cant understand some words he's using..

YAY Nor
u shifting in Aug..
My 1st appt with HDB is in October so confirm cannot celebrate Raya at the new house..

Yolksac
wah adventure eh?
so which area are u interested in? Jurong perhaps? ;p

Wow.....

this thread have really been so quiet....
with no human activity detected..oh dear
I could even hear a pin dropped to the floor..;p

everyone busy huh.................................................................................................................................................................................................
happy.gif

Back