(2007/05) May 2007 MTB

CD,
aiya... i think both our boys will love it really much leh...

btw, did you do anything special with Jboy last weekend? they turned exactly 18mths!

nellu
we went to the zoo on Fri .. the day jboy turns 18mth
happy.gif
Had alot of fun from 11am to abt 5pm.

CD,
happened to be our wedding anniversary on Sat. so we went to stay at Rasa Sentosa for the day and came home only on sunday. Josh also enjoyed himself alot, kept wanting to go to the beach and also go swimming at the hotel pool.

zoo is nice. Josh loves to go to the zoo.

Guess
I had sent u a PM

Cool daughter
me n hb also like rasa..stayed there for a no. of times..the most recent one was during my bday..bought Markus there to stay and play in the pool as well

cheezel,
cher has to sit stroller cos mummy bo lak. but somtx i just brg her on ergo to imm. dun noe which type of rm, hb booked.

CD, nellu,
cher loves d zoo too esp d new kids world. we jus went tis afternoon.

Hello!

Cheezel, yeah I do agree thread has been rather slow lately. Mummies busy lah.. :p

Today marks the 2nd day I have to leave adam in his dad / inlaw's hands while I work. Thanks to my parents who have gone off for a 10-day holiday!
so far Adam's happy, playing with his cousins. That's what he loves to do - play!

So how Janet, cheezel, this friday you gals still meeting? I'm taking adam for his jab in the morning but if he's fine i might be able to pop by for a while.

sanrio
nice hor .. dat day i go, all e kids were having fun. So nice to see their happy faces and hear their laughter
happy.gif

zhuzhu/ nellu
seems like we hv a few Rasa fans here. If my next anniversary no plans to go on vacation, maybe will juz go n stay 1 nite there again.

smalldreams,
yes, still on for cheezel and myself. I will PM you my handphone number in case you can make it, just give me a call. We are meeting at 4pm, but cheezel said she may go there a bit earlier.

It will just be a short meeting, maybe 1 hour or so. Just for the kids to play at the water area, and the mummies to chat a little.

Gathering:
I think the kids could play at the water area or run around for a while, before we proceed to eat lunch there, 11ish? I dont know I havent been there before. Cool daughter, can help?

CD/Janet
if out of the area then abit diff for those who not driving...I not driving there cos hubby will be using the car to work. taking train. Prob will feed Javen there for his lunch and then back home for his nap or what.....

Smalldreams
still on. I prob meeting sgn at abt 3pm. but then not too sure abt the timing yet as she need to collect KY passport. I wil be there ard 2 plus or 3 plus. can call me if u wanna go there early.

sanrio
Javen is opp. If you are just walking ard the mall, then he wil want you to carry. but if you pop by into a boutique to look at shoes or clothing or whatever, he will want to walk cos thats when he can mess ard.

i popping by IMM later when Javen is up from his nap.

cheezel do you live in the west? U simply love to go to IMM! I've always had impression you live in the east coz we "met" at Tampines Courts.

smalldreams
not that i like IMM. cos Javen likes to play with water and there is a water play area there. So most of the time will bring him there.

my mom stays ponggol so i will always be there during the weekends.
happy.gif
btw, i will be staying in ponggol in the future too when my new flat is ready

cheezel

ahh I see..so where are you staying now, if u dun mind revealing? :p

There's a water play area in the zoo too rite? It looks really fun! But i've always wondered if the kids could slip and fall.

yesterday adam had a bad fall. I heard a sickening thud, and when I turned to see he was already on the floor wailing his lungs out. He fell while trying to climb on the chair. *heart pain*

small dreams
i staying in jurong now with my in laws. my mil helping me to look after my kids when i work.

just back from IMM. Luckily Javen had a fun time at the water playarea despite the no. of older kids ard. he even venture out to the other end of the playarea now. the 1st time i bring him there, he only dare play near me.

i dun think sushi contain rice wine. u mean the rice? or the filling on the top? do u eat sashimi? i have a muslim fren who eat sashimi ....but i know she dun like sushi

cheezel

sorry...u mean u're back at work already? So fast huh.

u're so lucky to have such good support from yr in-laws. At least Javen still gets a lot of attention from you even though he's got a younger sibling.

I feel that toddlers of Javen's age really realy need a lot of attention & time...

RE: Sushi
yeah the rice in sushi contains rice wine rite? That's what I understand. If not, I'llbe more than happy to eat all the sushi. I love sashimi also - that i whould be able to eat. Tho hubby hates that. hehe. he can't imagine how we can eat raw fish.

but pregnancy time gotta avoid all these raw fish rite..

CD, Nellu
Happy belated 18th month to Jboy.. and Josh too!

smalldreams
no. will be back at hm coming Jan. Haiz....
i try to focus more on Javen now as the younger one still young and doesnt really know much. I play with the younger one when Javen is napping or having meal.

Re: Sushi
don't know if those selling outside contain rice wine. but i dun add when i made sushi. hmmm....come to think of it....the rice of the sushi do taste abit diff

hey mummies
wow, the thread so active today!!!!!

smalldreams
i thought sushi only contain vinegar when they add b4 making into pieces????

Janet, sgn

really? Only vinegar? Whoo hooo! Goodie, now I'm more excited about going Japan... will be on sushi diet there. or maybe would consider becoming a semi-fruitarian.

so what's sake for?

smalldreams,
sake = wine (usually for drinking)
but to really confirm, I can ask my colleague, her mother works in Sakae Sushi

hallo everyone.
wah..today thread moved so fast..cannot keep up!

CD,
i went to vivo today and saw some of the motorised vehicle toys at Toys R Us. You want to go check it out?

smalldreams,CD,
Josh fell at the zoo's new kids world water play area.
sad.gif
so it's not true that the flooring is rough, thus it's anti-slip...the funny thing was that day when Josh fell he had some scratches and a bit of bleeding, but he still wanted to play.

oh and I remembered seeing an ang moh boy, probably abt 5-6yo, fell and was bleeding like mad that the staff at the zoo had to come and administer first aid.

still have to be careful.

on the contrary i thought the flooring at the IMM water play area pretty good and safe.

cheezel,
your hb is going to work on the day for the marina barrage gathering? it's public holiday leh.

if not, maybe you wanna come over to my plc and tumpang our car and go together? I live quite close to sanrio.

nellu
yeah. the flooring at the IMM water playarea is indeed safe.....

think i better check it out with my cousin who is working in the zoo abt the flooring for the water playarea

my hubby working shift so even if its PH, if its his working day, he still need to work.

where you stay??

today Markus finally took his nap at sch..i think he finally started to get used to it..the teacher very good..she sms me & hb..telling us that Markus had been enjoying himself during storytell & singing time...hopefully this will continued..

nellu
saw any jeep at toys r us?

re waterplay area
hmm .. which part did josh fell? jboy was runnng fm 1 fountain to another. The only area I dun allow him is e area where e big pail splash water fm above coz kids all go wild and I was afraid he might be knocked down. guess i beta be more careful next time.

Nellu

Gosh, some kid actually got very hurt?! Was that a weekday or a weekend?

CD

Jboy really got good balancing & friction control huh...hehe..good for him.

Janet & Cheezel

Thanks for yr numbers! i'll contact either one of ya if I can make it. Sorry for the late response. I don't have access to hotmail during office hours.

CD
U looking for something Jboy needs to paddle, or simply step on for the toy to move?

now is going to be Xmas season, am sure there are lots of toys on sale. So fun. Can shop!

Re : sushi
thanks for yr efforts, ladies. But seriously if sushi has no wine, i'll be the happiest person coz I can eat it almost daily in japan!

coold,
wanted to tell u but kept forgetting i thk is saw the motorised car that u are looking for jboy at chong pang.

smalldreams,
i juz got back fm japan last mth, shld be enjoyable. when and whr are u going?

RE: MB
my gal's knee got some scratches fm MB last sunday

cheezel,
think got barney show at IMM. U din see it ? ur boy likes barney?
A Very Barney Christmas
ALL showtimes: Tue-Fri: 1pm & 7pm; Sat & Sun: 1pm, 4pm & 7pm
IMM, 25-30 Nov

coold,
its been awhile back liao, see whether i go agn this sunday will try to walk pass the other side. if not, i ask my FIL go chk it out and let u know, u looking for jeep har?

Cheezel,
from Marina Bay, you can also take teh free shuttle to Marina Barrage. Otherwise, I can always pick you up from the MRT station.

Hi all
long time didnt come in liao. how's everyone???

re: Marine Barrage
wish i can join you all on that day but 8 dec is my mum's birthday.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad sad

kaexin
thanks for the info on barney. my girl also like barney too. i know on 2-7 dec is at Lot 1, 9 to 14 dec is at PS, and 16-21 is at BPP. seems like most of it are at the west

Morning!

CoolD

Wow, Jboy will look so cute in that. Hehe so cute legs not long enuff.. :p U planning for outdoor use is it? Last week I was at east coast - they actually rent out those things for use! But i didn't check out the price.

Serene
Hehe u busy organising sprees huh :p

Kaexin
IMM is so far for me. But i do wonder if my kid would get a fright seeing barney real life though he likes barney. Or maybe surprise would be a better word..hehe

last week also got sesame st friends at Marina Sq.

Re: 8th Dec
count me out ladies, coz that's hari raya haji
happy.gif

Have fun & do post pics !

serene
need to decode .. PS = plaza sin? BPP = ??

jboy oso likes barney !!

Btw, there's mickey and friends show at Changi airport t3 too in Dec too. But I am not sure of the details.

Re: Marina Barrage
Yo Mummies ...just to share about MB as I was there for work almost whole of yesterday...seems like there's not much there except the Waterplay area. There's a interactive gallery (quite small though) which has some interesting lightings for pictures and some buttons for the kids to press.

If the afternoon is hot & sunny like yesterday, then might not be a good idea to play at the fountain (later kanna heatstroke). Oh ya, there's also a bridge over the reservoir to walk across but again, not too attractive if the weather is too hot. As for the rooftop grass, it's abit disappointing...grass turning yellowish and messy...likely becoz being trampled on too much and the hot sun perhaps.

For eating, there's a small cafe on level two to consider. Other than that, there's a steamboat restaurant opening in December (more suited for dinner).

The staff there commented that the Barrage actually looks more beautiful at nite coz the fountain will be lighted and the nite view of the singapore flyer.

smalldreams
both my bro n cousin has those at hm and etime he goes there, he will quickly go in and start steering the steering wheel. i hv not tried moving the vehicle tho' .. dunno how he will react .. haha :p

selamat Hari Raya!!

Back