(2007/05) May 2007 MTB

kaexin
didnt see the show/ when i reach there its already 2pm.

janet
abit troublesome hor....hmmm wonder how SD go on that day too....

springD
wow, great info
happy.gif

mummies
if wanna stay wif MB, wanna change to timing to later afternoon, says 4pm than? avoid e hot sun :p

smalldreams
not really lah. nowadays seldom organised. only once in a while.

cool daug
PS=plaza sing, BPP= bukit panjang plaza
happy.gif

serene,
ya, its seems west is barney, MS - sesame street, the east is MM
happy.gif

wonder what in the north. hmmm... later got time i go chk out

SD,
MB water playgrd can play in those areas under the bridge. coz our kiddos are still young beta still right under the shades.
you go to my blog can see some of the pix.

smalldreams,
confirmed. sushi has rice wine inside...from reliable source.
sorry, gave u the wrong info last time

CD,
just went to your blog to peep peep...hehhe..guess what? Our boys 'vital stats' abt the same! 2 tall lanky boys! Jboy really looks like daddy hor!

I'm not sure if there is a jeep at toys R us cos didn't look carefully but saw there are a few different vehicles. most imptly, i saw the sign that said that the vehicles are 'motorised'.

SD,
thanks for the info...

so mummies, how? we still gonna go MB?

Cheezel/ Cool_D/ Nellu/ Janet
Well...for my family, we'll have to catch the free shuttle VAN (not bus) from Marina Bay MRT station if going MB...oh ya, the shuttle pickup point from the MRT station is somewhere beside the dusty road (coz the IR constructions are surrounding the whole area).

The shaded waterplay area under the bridge is abit limited.. so maybe if we are going for a FOC waterplay venue, probably Jacob Ballas or IMM rooftop (bigger & moer conducive) or even vivocity (less out of the way & more accessible) might be better...

But I dun mind going MB in the evening for steamboat dinner and enjoy the nite views of Singapore Flyer across the reservoir & also the lighted fountain if we have a car. :p

By the way, just came across this place on the website which seems interesting and has playground and reasonably priced food...it's more in the West though...

http://www.solplaygroundcafe.com

knottsy!!!! Where have you been? how are you??

anyone has the barney or whatever show list? can bring Javen there since i'm not working now.

Hi mummiesssss
Been MIA for awhile.. Been maid-less for coming 3wks so was busy busy. Manage to browse thru the thread....heehee.... So our meeting up still on?
kao_smile.gif

janet
pai seh....not too sure if wanna meet up today. Javen wake up coughing. in fact he has beem coughing the whole of last night. n really running nose for abt 3 days. sgn may not be going too cos ky also running nose so still not confirm yet.

SD
if javen not well, then tomor also not going for class liao....dun wanna him to spread the bug ard.

Re: gathering on 08 dec
I'm ok with sol playground.....theres another indoor playarea there right?? fidget? or i get the place wrong..... Jacob ballaas also can since we haben been there yet le. hmm....IMM water playground"?? HAHHAA....lagi best cos very near my place.....more convenient since i bringing Javen out alone. hehhehe....u all decide n let me know

Mummies
In that case, shall we do lunch at <font color="0000ff">Sol Playground</font> then on 8 December?

Please indicate if you are OK with it as well as who else are coming so that I can make the reservations
happy.gif
:

Gathering on 8 Dec
Venue: Sol Playground Cafe
Time: 11.30am

1. Springdance, Hubby &amp; Jonas

P.S.
I am fine with Fidgets (www.fidgets.com.sg) as suggested by Cheezel as well. Just that I think Sol might be more cosy, has outdoor play and dun need to pay admin fee of $8 to use the equipment. But their indoor play area should be much bigger than Sol. If you ladies prefer Fidgets, can also voice out okie and we'll meet there instead.
happy.gif

Gathering on 8 Dec

2. Janet, Hubby &amp; Briana

Cheezel,
Jacobs not open on monday. I have more leave in December. I can meet you at Jacobs and also Fidgets. I havent been to Fidgets before.

Gathering on 8 Dec

2. Janet, Hubby &amp; Briana
3. Cheezel &amp; Javen

SD
i haven been fidget b4...not too sure how its like. just know its there.

janet
ok. let me know. else when start work next yr...no time liao.
btw, sgn still meeting u at vivo....she heading taka now for lunch then go vivo n let ky play water. think she contact u later.

if javen feeling better after his nap, then i bring him there.

mummies,
fidgets always got a lot of unruly big kids who likes to trample over small kiddos like ours. Mostly they are unruly ang moh kids whose ang moh mummies just bo chap them and let them run wild all over the place. you guys still wanna go???

cheezel, Janet
my boy was very quiet today, after i reach home he cough a few times during his nap. worry his running nose had worsen n became post nasal drip which lead to the cough. went amk EYS they only have the hong cao san, hou ning still no stock!

btw he behaved very well and sit his stroller today i din carry him much except when trying to make him nap in the morning. ha ha ha.

Hullo!

Cheezel

how's Javen today? So I guess you din't join the outing today?

Janet, sgn, nellu

Did u gals meet up?

Took Adam for his 18th month jab today - he didn't cry (surprised me!) and then we actually went ahead to jab him for Pneumoccocal and he let out a little yelp. Got home, lunched, napped (with mummy too), then when he woke up 3 hrs later, he was so cranky &amp; clingy! A bit warm too. So gave panadol and now back to being quite happy. Did yr kids have fever? I know Jboy had very slight one rite?

Re: Fidgets
Wow, so fun. I've never been there but when I called once it sounded so noisy with kids playing. From what someone told me, it's good to go early esp on a PH,else verrry crowded.

DOn't know about fidgets and angmoh kids but when I went to gogobambini that was the impression I had. They are bigger and can get realllly unruly.

Nellu and Cool_D
Hmm.. If it's at Sol Playground Cafe...you ladies ok with the venue? Or prefer Marina Barrage? What time is good for you? Breakfast time like 9.30am?

I think Cheezel and Janet should be ok for BF too? Although not a good time for my family :p ...but it's alright lar if majority are ok for this time. Just go ahead first and we'll give a miss if really cannot make it that morning. No worries ya.
happy.gif

Cheezel
How's Javen? Ok for class tomorrow?

smalldreams
didnt meet up today. when Javen wake up from his nap still running nose....so end up didnt go. Hubby wanna change new car so we tag along instead.

SD
Javen not coughing as much now after taking hou ning. Still abit of runnning nose. should be able to attend unless worsen.

the gathering timing abit diff to arrange hor cos diff kiddos nap at diff time le.

smalldreams,
only janet and i met up.

hey you very 'risky' ah?!? let adam take two jabs in one day! I think the fever could be from the pneumococcal jab more...i dunno...but for josh he didn't react to any of his jabs except the pneumococcal ones and gor high fever twice (1st and 2nd jab!)

figets and gogobambini abt the same...alot of ang mohs frequent these plcs.

SD,
me no prob with venue. only timing is an issue. Since it's quite near to my plc, i can meet at around 10-1030am...1130am a bit no pt for me cos get there then josh will behave weirdly (cos will be tired) then have to leave...

cheezel,
can go and check the EYS at GWC tmw. it's at B2. can just ask sgn for her i/c no then can get disc when you quote at the store. I do that with my mum's membership...

sgn,
you want me to check for you other branches? if i go west mall, i can check. When I go GWC I also can check for you. lemme know..

cheezel

this hou ning seems to be very effective (with the price, it better be...). Glad to know Javen's better. Wow, change new car for cny? :p

Nellu

Oh so you gals had fun? I texted to let her know I wouldn't be able to meet up, but she didn't reply. Guess too busy chatting
happy.gif

Risky? Yeah I thought I was too. Adam also same with Josh - rarely react to jabs. I also think the slight fever he's having is due to the Pneumococcal. But he's alrite after the panadol at 4 plus..actually it's about time for another dose but he's already asleep. Guess his body's rather unwell... if not his bedtime is after 9 pm.

smalldreams,
when Josh had the fever from his first pneumococcal jab, he was quite out of sort as well. Slept a lot. In fact the fever was really high back then. Panadol couldn't do the job. Then SBCC (the PD we visited then) was closed that aftnn! So we had to go to the GlenE A&amp;E! can you imagine the hassle?!

let adam sleep..i think aft tonight (if the fever doesn't come back up), he'll be back to his old cheeky self.

I can't say if we gals had fun, but i think Briana and Josh definitely had a lot of fun. Josh was absolutely soaking wet from playing in the water!

nellu,
sorry, have to leave early because my mother was waiting for me. Next meeting will definitely be much longer, so that we have more time to chat.

Smalldreams,
Sorry to you too, because when you texted me, I was scolding Secret Recipe Manager. I brought mee sua for my girl to eat at the restaurant and he was telling me no outside food. I really gave it to him man....

btw, hope adam get well soon.

Cheezel,
hope Javen gets well soon

Nellu

Thanks for sharing. Adam's fever was still rather high yesterday night. Gave him Calpol at 4 am then he suckled back to sleep. He latched on one whole night! Because he was unwell, I just let him lah. Now still sleeping. And still rather warm.

Woah u brought Josh to A&amp;E? Then what did the doc give? But since the fever was expected, what else did A&amp; E do?

Need to go to office this morning. I hope he's better, else his dad will have a hard time handling him.

Janet

No worries lah
happy.gif

Mum@work

hey, if u're peeking in here, how's yr pregnancy?

Wonder_baby

Hello! Where have you been?

smalldreams
the last time ky had his pneumococcal jab also developed fever but just 2 days and it went away.
today ky started to have thick yellowish mucus this morning. he was coughing + last nite n i got to wake him up to give him Bambec to open his airway!

cheezel/ nellu
tks, i bought those freshly grinded last night very ex lor, $78 per pack (similar to 1 tube)
hope can cure his cough asap.
hope to use my friend 20% discount to get more stock lor if not keep buying very heartache for my wallet!

sgn,
your fren got what special deal? 20% off EYS??

smalldreams,
yes fever was expected but the panadol didn't work! A&amp;E didn't do anything just gave Nurofen which is stronger than paracetamol. Told us to monitor. If the fever doesn't go within the next 24hrs, we had to return. but thankfully it was gone by the next day.

janet,
no worries lah...we couldn't stay too long also...we headed back aft going to see some christmas decor around the mall. had to go home to catch Thomas and Friends at 6pm!
happy.gif

nellu
ya it's her birthday speacial discount which going to end 3 wks later, hope to stock some for emergency!

Janet
ur girl looks like u.
is that nellu's leg in the back ground of the 1st pic?
i din let ky wear shoes when he was playing under the hot sun ha ha ha so he din run around.

smalldreams
the last time BBk had her pneumococcal jab, she ddnt develop fever. She oso took her 18mth jab last wed. I would say she's a strong gal, thru-out all jab, she ddnt had fever. Im into my 28th wk of preggy, belly getting heavier....tis time round, glad tat I ddnt put on really much wgt. Heeheee...

Janet, nellu
Both of them do realli enjoyed themselves huh...
kao_smile.gif

Nellu
Rite.. got your point...so 10.30am at Sol okie ya? Lemme go check with the rest and comfirm our meetup later this week.

Janet
Briana is so fair! Just like you...I think she's the won't get tanned type.

Mum at Work
Sorry...forgot where you stay...would meeting at Bt Timah area be alright for you on next Mon?

hi smalldreams!!!
been busy looking after chloe lately. her "terible two" stage is really here. she rejects the potty. even milk n porridge she's rejecting at time.either that or not finishing..then she keeps wanting to take everything and will start crying when i say no.she's even bullyinh my dog..she keeps saying 'sit horse' then she sits on my dog! who is a small shih tzu btw.
and to top it all, i got chicken pox today *wail* and i've take the vaccine yrs ago
sad.gif
.. dr say it's a mild case but i'm scared chloe might catch it from me. she sticks to me like glue and latches all the time..no way of keeping her away..she even sleeps with me on the same bed. juz hv to pray she wont catch it. now hv to cancel my trip to perak for my friend's wedding this sunday

nellu/janet
the waterplay looks fun

Back