(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Damn stress todae...Darius driving me ki siao. He poos after each latching then latch every hourly. Can die manz...finally at 9pm, CL managed to put him to slp.

belle: ha.. he doesn't do it with oth hands.. just one hand nia. hahaha. if he does with both hands.. then i will change his name.. to King Kong liao, not rayner kong :p

ya.. happy hor when they suprise u with the words..
happy.gif

autum
do u speak to EJ in eng at home? hmmm can try exposing him more to chinese shows, speak more chinese...

pete likes to teach chloe mandarin, i prefer eng..but pete speaks to her in eng too..but i read before that bb will absorb more if they learn one language from ONE person..eg if this same person teaces the kid 2-3 lang vs 3 diff person teaching 3 lang..the latter is more effective...hmmm

when i want chloe to say thank u when she takes sthing from me, her first is always XIE XIE..i need to prompt her to say thank u too. other than that mostly she speaks in eng.

Following is my conversation with her:

me: (hands chloe a bowl of cranberries)wat must u say?
chloe: takes bowl from me n says 'xie xie'
me: and? (expecting her to say thank u)
chloe: AND?
me: @^#^!!!

belle: ya. his surname is kong.. seriously :p

ya.. i speak to teng in english, ellie def also.. miser and my mumin mandarin.. consistently. sometimes my mum also speak to him in hainanese.. ha. sometimes i think he gets confused.

astro/ star

so far mil will talk to chloe in cantonese ask her to pronounce HOU SEK, GUAI mm GUAI

my dad will scold chloe in hakka. just now she kenna scolded by my dad liao.

mummies

just now my mil came to my room and took out some NTUC vouchers, total $60. she said SELL to me because she seldom use. my god! sell to us? now i know why she likes cats so much :p

autum
language is like a habit, must train from young. maybe mr wong can speak to him in mandarin, and u speak to him in english.

swmom,
tf done, sorry for the delay.

Funds Transfer to Other DBS/POSB A/C
03 Feb 2009 10:06 PM Singapore
To Account POSB Savings
029-14509-1 swmom
Amount S$23.80
Transaction Reference 2102228649

thanks

belle,
I also don't know why he keeps taking off his diapers but refuses to sit on home toilet bowl. Haiz ...

Nanabear,
I've got the thing for toilet bowl but he doesn't want to sit on that too. think the height and size still quite different from the school's.

Pinkpink,
RR had been singing "weird" songs lately too. These few days they came home and sing "Haper, to u! Haper, to u!" I was so puzzled till the teacher told me there are a few classmates celebrating birthdays in school. So it's actually "happy birthday to u!" haha!

congrats bunnie.. so safely pass 1st trimester liao ah? or mroe than 30 weeks already?

pink: so u bought the vouchers over from MIL?

wha channel 8 showing the trailer for Perfect Cut (Yi1 qie4 wan2 mei3) the plastic surgery show..looks interesting.. its season 2, u mean season one was so porpular ah? anyone watched? isit good?:

Autum
oh..kekkee...then reverse role lah :p

Bunnie
congrats! ur dream has come true! can close shop liao! did u use any method to aim for boy?

bbmar
err...i have no objection to wat u said.

anyone wants to watch korean show? i can lend since they are lying around & taking up space.
i just finished watching Huan4 Xian2 Qing2 Lu3 (the lead actor is the one in the Frog Prince show, very handsome). I have Mo2 Nu3 You4 Xi1 as well.

Starfruit
i have to cos i go supermarketing at NTUC every weekend, so i have no reason not to BUY over. eversince we got rina, i started cooking every weekend, and since then my MIL very zi dong, will request us to cook her portion and keep for her till she returns home.

Star
perfect cut season 1 is nice. i like. interesting content every episode.

bb march
she said "Mai4 ge3 ni3"...? frankly her income every month is more than either of us. i dun know leh, really.

mummies: no special method. actually didn't mind gal or boy, cuz V is v cute and fun ...

starfruit: no lah ... just 18 weeks only. long way more to go ...

pinkpink: hehe i into japanese cartoons/ anime now ... i busy watching naruto every mon to fri at 10pm. was telling my obgyn he can see me crying every nite if he look into my living room cuz every time i watch the cartoon i cry. and he tot i was watching korean shows muahahaha ... today me and hubby v guai .. sit here since 7 plus PM so he can see us kekekeke

My maid is leaving on friday liao. Having mixed feelings about it ... On one hand looking forward cos it'll be just us and the kids, no outsider anymore. on the other hand will kind of miss her since she had been here for 2 yrs. I hope I can cope and reyden won't wake up in the middle of the night to look for her.

RR
hee very fun to HEAR them say/ sing new things right? chloe loves to see happy bday song too, that day she came back sing E I E I O :p
i bought diapers she saw the hi5 logo, she said hi 5 alamak, i hvnt even watch hi 5 before..must be from sch la..

pink
urr...u dare to ask her to give u? she so blunt, u act blunt back..will she jump at u? curious le..stimes my dad very insensitive too, like he INSIST to pick chloe back on alternate wk when pete in pm shift, just now he told me she only ate 2 spoons of dinner but finish all the egg, then he can tell chloe, PAY MONEY walau i hear oredi fed up, cos its auntie cook one dad is hinting me to pay back. then chloe notti, cant wait wanna watch hi 5, but dad is watching news, she brawl n cry, of cos i give in n off his prog n on for bb right..he can say HEY I WANNA WATCH NEWS Le..i kept quiet, finish change diaper , told chloe to go into my room to watch sigh!!! stimes old folks are so one kind.

belle
i think ur dad is joking leh...
the thing is its his house rite? so u have no choice but to give in lor. once u shift into your new place, u will be freed from all these! yohoo!

bunnie
i suggest u dun cry too much. i used to watch korean show..cried and cried when i was pregnant. now..ms leia tan's tears flow like water tap. sometimes i can tell she's not genuinely crying but she can squeeze out her tears easily...

oh ya told u gals tat leia spoilt her daddy's hardisk rite? daddy saved lots of good stuff in the disk for the past 8 yrs, data recover confirmed $1500, he said forget it liao.

im so amazed and he's also very amazed tat he didnt beat her. he said if m the one who spoils it, i will definitely get it big from him... so unfair!!!!!!!!

pink
i got mixed feelings, stimes make me angry i really wanna move out. i dun find this funny lor.. i mean i wanna pay auntie, auntie insist dun want, but my dad on the other side ask out loud in front of her, so since auntie not calculative, i also appreciate. whenever i buy anyting etc i will ask auntie help herself ..sigh

rem i mention my CNY reunion dinner was spoilt cos of dad...u know wat happen? now think abt it i m stil mad.

my dad is a smoker, that day we were getting ready n left the hse to go restn liao.. auntie went into lift, i was behind my dad while pete carried chloe in front of me. Dad lighted a cigarette, i tried to overtake him so i dun smell his cigar smoke, gave up when he walked faster than me..then when lift door open, he got in after auntie! pete & i with bb stood outside, i said out loud in mandarin, hey u are smoking le.. i take another lift. he insisted the smoke wont permeate the lift (some stupid reasoning la) claims after door closes he put the cigar stuf on the door facing the sides = will solve prob. while talking to us, the lift door closed cos no one pressing on button mah..then he managed to press OPEN..before we knew it, he flared up n said SUAN LE WO BU YAO QU LE!! wah! i was like wat? u telling all of us u not coming? my 2 sisters n family oredi ON THE WAY le..walau to cut the story short, i went up persuade him, didnt manage to ask him to join, make me cry cos its REUNION dinner le! my sis came to persuade, BIL sms / call also no use...sigh.. in a fit of anger, i told him I KNOW U DUN LIKE ME TO STAY HERE :p

sorry for the long complain..haiz this is my dad.

belle, i find its not the jealousy part. I think ah bian feels bored at hm. He was with us since 17th Jan till we sent him bk to BP last sun.

He kept wanting us to play toys with him. He understds the arrival of didi...and kept wanting to sayang him. But sometimes abit cheeky lah, put didi's hands into didi's mouth. Ah bian did cry afew times when we scolded him, bcos he was damn sleepy and did funnie funnie actions that made us angry. He was amazed when i latch didi infront of him...i laughed when he walked over, stared at my breast when i was expressing.

pink: wah..$$1500?! gosh.if teng does that.. i dunno how miser will react :p
but if he does that to me.. i will scream and shout at him.. haiz.. but still pay the damage.. what to do hor?
if i did that to miser. gosh. it WILL be a different story altogether.. ha.. sometimes. that's the 'power' in our kids!

ha.. leia tears flow easily? :p but she very cute when she lies on the floor throwing tantrums.. :p

astro
so u cnf gg to HK liao? how many days u gg?
Teng is def heavier than M. M 16.8kg weigh last sat at Dr Ong...

Back