(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

star,
wahahahaha.... din ask him which school he is thinking of :p
but he is thinking i am very kiasu for sending keira so early.
sad.gif

star
no lah, im going bali mid march. leia will be flower gal for my galfren's wedding, im very excited about it. we rent a villa accomodating 10 of us, will be fun.

astro
sorry i didnt read tat you had your surge on sunday! did u try on sunday or before? good luck to ya!

ask ur options mummies..

I thinking wanna go away for a short holiday.. think very long liaoz.. since T's birthday coming.. i tot wanna go on 7 mar that weekend..

But I can't decide where to go..

the price is more or less about the same..

I thinking wanna go Bangkok.. but if go there.. den T can't get to roam around.. till lug or tag her in shopping and sight seeing..

batam / malacca : resort lor.. she can roam around.. but adults nothing much to do except to R&R lor..

how ar ? i can't decide.. dun say hubby.. he will tell me anything..

as for the price.. the price i pay for batam / malacca.. think would be abt the same to go to bangkok.. think would it be better to pay to go bangkok or just hang around the island..

nana
if u need a break to r&r and do nothing, then malacca or batam. i prefer to do nothing cos i cant shop much with leia around :p

Mummies,
I think i roughly read abt some of u having a bad start of the year.. Me too.. Think I am even more suay.. I sprained my right wrist on the 3rd day of CNY.. Then my fingers always very itchy n dry.. i keep applying lotion liao, still feeling dry n itchy. Last night, i even wake up in the middle of the night, feeling itch n had difficulty in sleeping after tat.. Hiaz..

astro, ya.. milk strike.. seems like history has repeated itself. i am back to my 2hrly 12-feed/day routine coz she only drinks 30-40ml each time. went to PD last nite, no sore throat, no colic, dunno why dun drink milk. wt has been stagnant at 5.4kg since 2 wks ago. i am now praying for things to pick up. if she is the same as anthea, there's nothing i can do liao.. thx for asking
happy.gif

and thx for yr reassurance kaexin.. i really need it.
happy.gif

nana,

just my opinion lah, i think i will want to go bangkok loh... actually i'm thinking if i wanna plan to go taiwan this year... hahaha

Edde,
Some babies are like this. My friend baby don't drink milk cos got colic. After colic cure, the baby still can remember so dun want to drink to. Now they only manage to feed her milk is when she is sleeping.
Does Anthea vomit milk? Dun worry or think too much.

pink, dats wat my hb said too.. as long as healthy can liao.. anthea also grows up like dat.. maybe its in the genes hahaha!

nana, yes, i am jia-you-ing
happy.gif

huignee, andrea nvr had colic leh.. PD always says her tummy is soft.. she used to vomit milk, so i suspect reflux, but PD said not so serious.. now no more vomit coz nothing to vomit since she drinks so little..wahahaha!

huajing, i also hope its a growing phase.. i really hope so..

edde,
Hai...., she drinking bm now? How about fm?
You and hb are quite healthy, so should be not as bad athough Anthea is small build.

Edde,
Andrea still drinks, but not as much huh? Shd be still okay, as long as she drinks, probably hv to feed more frequently. I'm sure it will pass....

come in here to chat when stress loh...

huingee, haha.. she started crying again after since the CNY break!! but can tell that she really enjoys herself coz she can relate to us what she does in class.. and she enjoys GUG too! so happy to see her enjoying her lessons
happy.gif

mist, ya.. drinks very little each time then will cry.. ya, been reading the thread but dun wanna dampen the mood
happy.gif

huingee, haha.. not clever lah.. she just tells us in fragments lor.. everyday i ask her wat she does in class she will say "draw draw" then today sing me 1 sentence of their "goodbye song" haha.. cute lah..

edde,
Very good liao, if i ask Dylan don't think will have answer. Last time i asked Esther what she did in sch. She replied, 'play toy.' Haha, hb said paid so much cc fees for her to go play toy.

edde,
well, i'm sure the rest of mummies won't mind lah, sometimes posting in forum is an avenue for us mummies to vent... hehehe.......

Good that Anthea is enjoying the class... she needs just a few more days and will stop crying liao.
happy.gif

huingee, anthea purposely says "draw draw" also.. then i will ask her "everyday draw draw eh!?" haha..

mist, anthea is better with mei mei now.. at least no more poking eyes and hitting like before! now she sayangs mei mei more
happy.gif

kaexin, her sch is Wunderkind.. soon kiera will tell u her stories from sch liao!

edde
anthea is fast, can tell u in sentences.
i wonder when will leia sing me a song.
so far, she can only sing a silly barney song that goes "ah ah ah " faintz.

since rina's not been allowed to stay in the classroom, i dun really know her progress. as long as teacher never complain, im safe :p

Old Navy (1st round) items are here
I have emailed the bill to you gals.

Huignee - i will pass to QQ.
Angel - wait for next batch then we arrange collection.
Kelley - this sat
SWMOM - wait for next batch then we arrange collection.
Pax- my office?
Giolyn - my office/home?

pink, not meaning to compare but i always comfort myself.. anthea is slower than others in many areas but there has to be something she is better in! hahahaha! so Ah Q rite..

but i realise she doesnt wanna speak mandarin!! last wk i met my fren who stays in france and her dotter speaks perfect mandarin!!! my fren insists that her dotter MUST learn mandarin. i am so inspired and started to speak to anthea in mandarin but she only replies to me in english!!! and she speaks mandarin like an ang mo with an accent.. siao lao...

aiyo.. T's cc just called and told me she got bitten on the cheek.. faintz.. by a boy..

and on friday.. she bite a ger.. on her chest.. Faintz..

kaexin
i dun know the title...maybe ask rina tonight.

edde
u better stay early...
my SIL's kids speak english with accent, mandarin nil.

Leia hor, she speaks rojak:

she says "bo" for nothing, "mai" for dun want. faintz or sometimes " Mai Yao" - Mai (hokkien) + Bu Yao (mandarin) faintz, and she's good at saying No, everything also No...very negative.

nana,
yest ws told me keira's boy classmates bit 2 gals. :p luckily not my keira nia. coz after being bitten, she will probably hit him !

huingee.. i know its common.. but the places of being bitten.. i really wanna faintz lor.. hand or leg ok la.. but face and chest.. Sigh..

kaexin : good.. if kanna bitten go and hit back.. till now i dun dare to teach my ger to beat ppl back leh.. becos she has been beating a lot for no reason.. so better dun teach her to beat back.. haha

Edde
It will definitely pass. Try to talk more to Andrea.
Guai Guai drink milk then can grow grow.
At least now Anthea can talk to u ler.

Kai motor skill is advance but speech is slow.
I had been telling him lately tat how i wish he can talk to me one day.
He look at me but nvr say much
sad.gif

Maybe school is a good chance for him but i hv yet find a convenient one. Lousy mommy.

hi mummies, reading 2 days archive now

astro
hee so quite, teng aka bao di di calls himself nana? wahhahah i burst out laffing :p

mummies doin spree
any prob with us ordering from GAP??? my coll just emailed me that she cant order GAP stuff on st701 site now.. reason being there are stores in asia pacific region! she is so sad cos she is bigger built so mostly she buys from GAP ...

chloe has bad mosq bite, 2 ugly ones on her chin , she scratched till bleed, 2 more on her thighs...stupid mos bite my bb
sad.gif
see liao sim tia

hi all.. so tired

pink: ya.. surge on sunday.. hmm. but i only action ed two days before , on the day itself and after as well. ha.. ops :p

dreamgal: alamak.. take care wor.. i really hate itch also!!!

edde: how old is andrea now? at times.. they go on millk strike .. it is normal..

pink: teng also very notti ow.. tomorrow keep screming and fussing.. rejected dinner! keeps wanting bao.. well.. sure terrible twos liao.. i let him scream.. dunno why he so easily flustered..

belle: so quite?.. yalor.. he pat himself on his chest and shout 'nana!' esp when he is fustrated and wants something his way.. u must see him when i i smacked his hand for throwing.. the way he pout and complained.. u want to laugh more!!

edde lao-shi,
my ang-mo-kia also refuse to speak mandarin le. how ah? now i really scared he dun want to speak mandarin next time. but he can understand the instructions in mandarin.. his chinese teacher in school told me she speaks mandarin to EJ but EJ will answer back in English.

astro
oh just to share, yday (very rare la) i put chloe on my lap n read an old book to her, i pointed to flower & ask her wat is this? she replied FLO-wer, i pointed to teddy bear, she said BEAR BEAR, i pointed to butterfly not expecting anything she said out BA-ER-FLY wah! heheh i m so excited :p

RR
i hvnt seen chloe remove her diapers, but she likes to play with my diaper le.. hmm she only know how to say poo poo, da bian & wet wet.. i always forget to ask sch if she started toilet training...

Back