(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

bbmar,
i just thot of something.. this Sat, I am going to Jurong west (cousin house). If i can, i will drop by your place and slot into your mailbox. If not, then i will mail out.

autum: not totally stop yet. y'day mil says still cry abit when they bring him there. but he looks super happy when they went to fetch him back. to us, this is very good liao
happy.gif

bbmar/kai: how much roughly is shipping for polo spree? i bot a polo t fr hkg but cant find it online. only saw the long sleeve version online. price is much cheaper in hkg than sg

Ash
That time i think we have some discount with CWG, arnd $3 (if i dun rmbr wrongly).
U chk USA online if there is any more..stock running fast there.

nana
u made VP sound so scary! hahaha.

can i comment on workmanship:p

Huignee
its not ulu, maybe i used to be "westerner" & i go to school at that area.
AYE is just less than 5mins ride away. 2 bus stops away, there's a west coast plaza and hawker centre. at NUS side, there's Fong Seng Nasi Lemak, 7-11... considered not bad liao. my SIL's place in deep inside some ulu place. come out also nothing to eat.

pink : hahahaa..

ash / mich/ : tiff's CC ar.. there is this ger.. there for 2 yrs liaoz.. and still crying every morning.. and her mum is due this coming march..

Mums... I just came back from the PD.. Anna took her last jab. (yup, we delay and delay until now). Didi took his 5-in-one and 2nd does of pneumo. Both cried, while I took pics! Haha!!!

Anna is 13.4kg while Ayden is 8.3kg, 63cm!

pinkpink,
Is it? Now west coast plaza is ok, at least got something.
I don't drive, so prefer to have mrt near to me. Must think of convient as Leia next time have to walk home.

Elderweise is very far leh.
but near airport la.

anna is in good weight. ayden? no need to highlight liao. you and your maid is doing a good job, feed them well.
recently tian also put on a bit, must thank to my nanny. she calls her mimi now. so thanks to her mimi.

pink, blue horizon looks better right?? VP nicer or blue horizon?

hmmm.. i am actually keen to bring a ergo for my overseas trip end feb.. but teng's the limit in the wieightl liao.

anyone can lend one to me ah? if spoilt (touchwood!), i will buy a new one to compensate :p

maybe i shd buy new one altogether?

QQ/astro: A absolutely hate to be in a carrier. we only manage to use it on him once in hkg cos he was sleeping. when he woke up, hb did a gd job to distract him

michelle, many many chances to dine together next time. don't move too far from woodlands.
happy.gif

astro, wah ergo limit hit liao?
your trip in Feb confirmeD? managed to convince miser ah? steady la.

ovulation - we talk next time la. dun read the results after 5 minutes. can be misleading.

QQ: i read the thing immediately.. not after 5 minutes..
ya.. convinced him go hongkong liao.. whhahahaha.. to persuade miser.. = needs PERSISTENCE!

ya.. coz argo is 40 pounds. trnslated is 18.1 kg.. teng is around 18.5.. they said tested the carrier up to 90 pounds wor..

Ash: bao last time can fit into bbjorn.. but now notsure. the bbstrip of cloth one. forgot the term.. bao never manage to sit in that cloth properly. coz i dunno how to use!

astro, ok ok... read immediately then can see +ve results, means got the LH surge la. haha!

by end feb, he is over 18kg? wah.. scary.
who is going to carry him? you or miser? need to train up your body.
miser is not bad woh (or should I say you are not bad), he kena persuaded.
happy.gif

astro,
You manage to persude miser to bring Teng for trip? Haha, miser will get backache after that. Maybe pram bettr for Teng.

AA,
Wa, so nice both Anna and Ayden good weight.

QQ:first time test -postiive (tested onsunday).. yesterday test again. negative. so ovulating liao..right? since LH surge triggers ovulation.. based on what i read la..

no. he is already 18.5 liao now.
me AND miser.. back packing him..
ha.. ya.. shd be i not bad :p

huingee: ya. i told him to see how sticky teng is to ellie.. i told him if dun bring alone with us.. wait.. teng call ellie mama.. and dunno got papa liao!
in return. i will spoonser the additional cost..normally he pays for everything..
wah.. teng is so 'exp'! :p
wil bring stroller along.. just thinking of ergo too.. hmmm..

Astro
Is your estimated ovulation day around these few days?
since u want Ting, u just have to avoid action on your ovulation day. you can start action on alternate days but once you see double line, u action 1 last time.

ya you should persuade miser to bring u and teng for a trip before making bb2. really.

huignee
i also wish to stay near MRT like my current house. but ..its too expensive to get a condo right beside MRT, cannot afford.
so i console myself tat i can have a bit of rural lifestyle after work lor.

QQ
blur horizon been around for few years liao. VP is a new development.

Kaexin
why dun u consider clementiwood and be my neighbour? the design is very similar to VP and its half the size, not so crowded.

So many of tyou looking for houses! Good good.. Pls prop up the market.. Kekeke..
happy.gif

QQ: I'm surprised Anna has put on weight. Cos I feel she's become slimmer.. Maybe she grew taller bhah.. For Ayden, I'm only concerned he's too heavy which will impair his gross motor skills.

astro,
Then pram can liao lah. Got Ellie to help you guys. But if you buy the ergo can use for your 2nd one too.
happy.gif

This year so many mummies trying for xiao niu.
Hb asked me want to try or not as it's his year. I told me no no, 2 is enough for me.

pink: i wld think so.. the normal 'symptoms' are here.. i want ting.we leave to fate.. hahaha

huingee: not bringing ellie along..
happy.gif

ha. u got two little dynamos!

astro, ting ting ting ting.
must stop after seeing two lines. otherwise ting become teng.
happy.gif

pink, i see. u want to buy new one ah. i tot can buy resale also mah.
happy.gif
i drive past these two everyday, but never pay attention also.
your current location is very good! dun move also can.

pinkpink,
Ya loh, see want you want. If you want private and newer ones must get those no so near mrt.
If near mrt, shopping centre then will be very ex. Even hdb also ex.
I'm tempted to get condo too, i'm thinking of the heavy financial burden dun dare. Esther's cousin all staying in condo. Only we stay at hdb. My parents, bro prevent to go my sis house as got free parking, swimming pool etc.

astro,
i think it is no joke to carry him. just use pram will do. dun torture yourself la.
u know my sil's response when she saw rayner? haha! i told her he is 2 months older than tian, sil said he is very tall. well fed. sil knows tian is not easy to feed. haha!!!

bbmouse, no worry. he will slim down when he gets more mobile. next time. he is tall leh. i think. that's y he is heavy?

huingee, 5 years later (or more than 5 years later) i also go buy condo??? dream nia. then u come swim la.
i dunno where but mr lai said 5 years later should be ok. now financially a bit tight and we dun want to overcommit.
i cannot believe that your hb wanna no. 3.
not enough headache?

Astro
have u tested tonight? u can action tonight. test again tomorrow.
but these methods no guarantee lah, if action too early, egg dun get fertilised. If action a bit late, then kena another teng..leave it to fate :p

QQ
cos new one is usually cheaper, especially those that have not be built yet. resale not so worth it.
ya my current location super good but cannot leh, leia no room. now hor, leia dun want to sleep outside with rina. mr tan and i cannot have er ren shi jie :p

QQ: No lah.. Not concerned yet. I think he's more heavy than he's tall.. I'm more concerned he doesn't like to be left on his own. Need someone to be carrying him most of the time.. He'll fuss and scream out if we leave him.. :p Too spolit!

huignee
if u want to consider getting a new home, whether hdb or condo, you should start looking around. mid this year onward should be good time.

QQ,
It's not a headache to hb to have no.3 leh. He don't need to face them alone, can have his usu lifestyle. I'm the one facing them alone normally. Hence it's a no-no for me.

pinkpink,
Mmm, I know now it's a good time. Would prefer to move downwards towards bt timah, not exact bt timah. At least nearer abit and more accessible.
As will be planning to send my kids to primary school at bt timah.

Nanhua is a very popular primary school, very difficult to get in. Heard some parents sponsor this and that also cannot get in.

Huingee/Pink,
my hubby friends stay in Park West and they ballot and manage to get their daughter into Nanhua (within 1km)

huignee
im not very particular about school. i know im odd. sometimes school too good also too pressurising for kids. as long as it's not a notorious school im fine. i thought Nan hua quite near, if not fairfield lor since it's mr tan's school but i heard that the parents are damn stressful cos teachers kept sms-ing them to make sure their kids improve in the next test etcc etc...dun ask me to go and do volunteer work to get into good school.

oh forgot to share..
i was at food court last nite and saw this mother of twin gals. they are more active than leia, both struggling in the pram, trying to climb up the eating table and they did! in the end, the mummy carried them to the coin machine car next to me, so both gals trapped in the car, pushing one another...madness lor...and mummy sat back and continue her dinner.

QQ: wha shopping trip before taiwan..hhaha i am so excited for u, now will have new bags and new clothes for tian at the trip. which weekender and backpack u got? how come never share with us and get us excited..hehe
I also almost siao, wanted to get an ergo for my trip cos rae pixie size, i reckon my mileage will be longer but alast, i control.. hahah

kai: i think ur vision will take about a month to stabalise.. so dun be so kan cheong, i remember by my 2ne follow up check up or so, then my vision become 6/6. i was lucky as i remmber my vision was better than 6/6 during my half year review.

MIL sms me say rae better today liao, no fever thus far, so far so good.. heheh

Mickey: wha ayden good weight leh, can catch up to jie jie soon.

star
glad tat rae is better now.
u bought a luggage for rae rite? im thinking whether to let leia have her own too.

i booked my 3 tickets by using my krisflyer points, i hope i can get the seats, a bit worried.

Pink: I hiao lah.. so bought the luggage for her, its a hello kitty one, way too small if i want to contain all her stuff, but she likes it and likes to lug and pull it along just like the adult pulling along our luggage. think its more fun for her.. hehe but end of day, i will be the one carrying for her.. hehe

star: good that rae is better

pink: hmm. test tomorrow for LH surge again or what? shouldn't have surge liao right. since sunday tested positive for surge.. last night no more.. u mean will again today? *blurred*
ya.. get preggy already good liao.. gender really is leave to fate! if got ting.. of course better. kekekeke

QQ: ha.. ya. maybe i shdn't torture miser :p
hahaaa.. well. the only wow factor about teng is his built :p

huingee: coz miser lor. same exp to bring bb along.. then i got to shut him up and say additional cost i pay. else how u think he get convinced? he is MISER wor :p

autum,
parkwest very old development liao. wonder how much it costs now.

actually, the one i like is the one my boss is staying in right now, its 25yrs old and you know what, no one is selling at all.

Michelle: so which school does WS wanna donate to har??..hahahaha ;p aiya u go buy the evania then K's schoold would be settled liao lah. so near ur office, we can take turn to car pool the kids too.. hahah.. my wishful thinking lah.

pinkpink,
Good that you are not particular about primary school. Or else will be very headache. Actually if go into good primary will very stressful.

Back