(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

ya QQ
u must come

kai
you too. so i can see my elf!
happy.gif

thursday is my big day. i have meetings... cannot woh. haha! tian's ma is not very in for show. hor? if i want, i can drive the whole nanny's family for the show. but a bit busy leh.
today din do much at work also. lots of thinking in my head.
see? i said i am OLD liao.

Mickey: i love the 2 pics of anna... wha she slim down a lot leh. very skinny in the 2nd pic leh. ya u need to cut her fringer, too long liao.

Yvonne: i never drink any BFing milk, cos i hate milk, only take calcium pill if i remmeber infact, very long never take liao, i take ikan bilis lor for the calcium. ya balance diet, if ur diet is balance no need to everyday drink milk one.

haha so funny, anna's hair get tied up like a fountain and YT's hair like dumpling.. hahaha.. maybe i should try it on rae's hair.

Mickey: tell me mor about the capsule.. how long did they take to process. how much did they charge?

SQ: ya at centerpoint cos i was at cityhall last nite too, cannot see till i ask michelle this am.

Astro: ya food posioning.. from the bananan leaf curry lunch i had yesterday and the doc pills made me puke just now.. i stopped taking liao.

QQ: i wanna go get my tree tomorrow leh.

quiet night.

Back from my mum place. Confirm is cataract. She will be going for the surgery on 13 jan. But at the meant time, she have to control the blood pressure. Hers is too high to go for a surgery. Haiz headache. After my mum place. I never talk from the journey back. Nick so worry about me , tot i m sick. Lol! Funny him la. But really sad to see my mum like that. I cant do anything to help her. Cos with 2kids, no time. How? How to bring her out with my 2 kids? She need to relax. Any worry she will suddenly faint. No one at home to take care of her. I keep asking her if she is ok. She told me she still can la. Still can joke and tell me she is not qi lao ba shi. If she is that old, den she said die die must take care of her liao.

scary.. haiz. dunno why they like to do such thigngs to people.. today i was just doing a problem on Morality! haiz

star: wah.. take care..

SQ/Star: which room are you all at again for GUG next term?

michelle, is this very normal? My mum keep telling me is very normal. And she tell me not to worry so much. She said the app is very pack till next year. All doing for the same surgery.

confirmed killed liao, just saw the news on channel 8. she is 28 yr old lawyer..they did a press conf 15 mins ago. i wonder if she has any kids. her hb confirmed her boy.. wah so sad leh.

yvonne, it is very common. no worry. it is not a very big op. no worry. but must take care after the op hor.
cause my dad went for the surgery for a few times liao. but each time is diff. once is cataract, another time is glaucoma, etc etc.

michelle. oh mygoodness. why they killed the lady? aiyo.

nuby are with me.
happy.gif

star/hj/QQ,
i was watching the MFA news conf. dunno how come she was killed. thk earlier rpts mentioned she was with her brit collgs.

so sad, she juz got married last year

Hi mummies.. thermos warehouse sale

Thermos Warehouse Sales up to 70% on selected items.
Date: 28/11/08 (Friday) to 30/11/08 (Sunday)
Time: 10am to 6pm
Address: 16 Arumugam Road #05-02 Lion Building B

QQ: who is ur teacher? u all staying with the same teacher?

aiyoh.. it feels so saddening to hear these kind of crazy acts going on! why must they do such things? *sigh*

astro. currently teacher Zee + N.
i did not ask about next sem's teacher. maybe same same? we hope it can be changed though. see how la.

SQ, wat is Ye's lunch tomorrow?

QQ
this is the PLANNED menu for tomr
actual depends on wat time i wake up:

1. fried rice with stock and pork+egg and carrots+broccoli+corn

2. tea-break: milk bread with egg omelette and turkey breast and cheese sandwich

for the adults, it will be nasi lemak with chix wings and omelette and hot dog! damn shiok!

Wha SQ: ur menu sound good man.. hahah.. good to prep adult food cos there is nothing to eat for adult exp for the lousy bongo burger near the entrance.

very feng1 fu4, SQ.
where to buy this nasilemak? with chic wings and hotdog? wah.

tian;s bf will be bread with cheese, but the bred that i bought is too hard. its onion loaf. so i got my cheese sausages standby. not sure if she wants to eat.
then lunch i cook soup la. ABC soup with corn, onions. maybe buy rice outside.
teabreak??

Starfruit,
No LSS at Isetan Parkway. Bought a pair of shoes instead.

SQ,
sorry to "throw water" at u.. but birdpark is quite boring one le. :p

SQ. wah. dabao one ah? haha! thanks...
then i bring more coins to dong3 the can drinks? cold one somemore.
so my bf i bring sausages (but YE dun like woh)
and lunch i just bring soup la. nice one. now still cooking.
haha!

QQ
no need buy rice
eat mine (or rather YE's)
hubby is the one who suggested the nasi lemak
he loves it, it's good
you will try tomr and let me know your verdict
haha...
buy near my house
happy.gif

kaexin
u gave me wrong news this morning. and yes, she's our family friend's elder sister. dunno wat to say, except that she was really at the wrong place at the wrong time

ya. autum. birdpark is very boring. so we going there for only a short while.
last time i mentioned birdpark here hor, then everyone focused on FARM tour and din see my birdpark. ...

and my housemate just told me: wah go birdpark for wat? go so many times got so many things to see meh?

Back