(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

farm tour?
ee... sorry hor, i dun wanna go.
tell you gals tomr
dun wanna offend the mummies here cos some are going this weekend
ok we talk tomr la

pax
alamak! so land up i still must buy a med tribeca now? no more liao? star, how?

EJ is so guai. can walk and sleep by himself liao. good good.

SQ, u know? when i bought the xmas tree, mr lai already went back to KL. so how? i was in giant with tian. heng sil is there. then sil helped me carry tian. i just log the tree back to my car. and my bagssss. u know? plus some shopping stuff.

kaexin and pax
ya la, this am news did report she is safe
think until the hubby identified her body bah...
sad.gif

yvonne, SQ. we all decide tomorrow la. cause i also no brain power to think.
hope all babies well behave tomorrow.

recently i went too many farms liao. haha!

pax/SQ: dun panic over the med tri..actually i also wanna get one more, incase they stop it altogether just like my small weekender.. hehe
go for the 40% one at isetan.

QQ: the tree is damn big ah? hey u never tell me which giant u went.

SQ: why u dun like that one? that one can match all ur outfit and u won;t look funny lah. now all these talk about the backpack, isit time for me to aim for another backpack? i siao one, must alwasy buy at least 2 each of the ones i like!!

star, IMM.
the tree is not big, that's y i tot i can handle. it is packed quite nicely. very easy to carry one, but u know? long like about 3-4 ft? carry on shoulder will look obiang for a lady, so just drag... giap at the ka-lak-dai then looks more cool.

ok, i go orh orh liao. eyes cannot tahan.
dun want to end up i am the one who cannot tahan tomorrow. hahahah!!

nite nite! and i go orh orh.
happy.gif

QQ: wha so stylo the way u drag the tree, cannot dump in shopping trolley and push out??

SQ: ya i also buy LSS for the prints. ya i hoarder lah.. buy one more to keep.. so terrible.

pax/SQ: i also wanna go back isetan and see cos the 40% discount is very attractive lah.

Pax/SQ: there is a LSS design that i am aiming for, it sthis light blue print, i think that one no discount. i saw the med tri in that.. very nice.

star
really? but dun think we r gg. mr pax will be bz. won't wan to tired him out in the morning. thks for the info.
happy.gif

Star,
the 40% off is only in Isetan? u think the LSS shop will have? but cannot go Suntec area now.. cos got computer show.

Autum: i am not sure about the LSS shop, never go there so dun know. but i know they ocaasionally have 30% off for the older prints.

Just came home and saw the news. So shocking! Life is really unpredictable. I hope she haven't suffered much. I must go hug YT tight tight to sleep tonight.

HJ,

Elisha is so cute!

i'm still trying to picture myself in her shoes facing the terrorists. i really can't imagine what she went thru. only hope it's a quick death for her.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

autum,
ws was suppose to go yest aft work, then coz i wasnt well, so ended he went to pick up pur carn came to pick me up.
this evening, he told me his collg only got home aft 11pm. expo too far liao when u dun drive

This is so tragic!! Heard the news last night. Can't imagine how what is seen onscreen is really being played out in real life.

My condolences to her hubby and family.

Back